Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lia and Dom have a brunch double date




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Dominic woke up to something wet and warm caressing his cock.  He looked down to see Lia treating his shaft like it was her favorite all day sucker.


“What are you...oh shiiiiiiit”,  He groaned as Lia engulfed his dick, taking it deep into her throat.  She pulled her head back up slowly, applying suction as she went.  She let him out of her mouth with a “pop” then swirled her tongue around the head, concentrating on the sensitive underside.  She dove down and sucked his balls into her mouth, massaging them with her tongue.


“Fuck! What are you doing to me, baby?”, Dominic said through gritted teeth.


Lia looked up at him and smiled before taking him back into her throat.  She held him there for as long as she could before she began to gag then she pulled back and bobbed her head up and down rapidly, causing Dom groan and squirm.


“You like that baby?  You like the way I’m sucking your cock?”


“Oh shit yeah, baby.  I love it”.


Lia ran her hands up and down his shaft while sucking the head.


“Oooooh FUCK! Take it all the way down again, let me feel it in your throat!”


She licked him from root to tip then inhaled him again.  Once she had him in her throat again, she swallowed, increasing his pleasure.


“I’m gonna come, sweetheart.  I’m gonna come.  You want me in your mouth, huh?  You want it in your mouth?”,  Dom was breathing rapidly and fisting Lia’s hair.


“Come for me, Dom.  Give me every drop”,  Lia said before taking him back into her warm mouth.


Dominic shouted and came harder than he’d ever come in his life.  That was the best blow job he’d ever gotten.  Lia swallowed his entire offering.


“Oh my god”, Dom panted.  “You’re incredible, you know that?  That was a fantastic way to wake up”.


Lia giggled.  “The pleasure was all mine”.


“Oh I SINCERELY doubt that”, Dominic said with a laugh.


“Hurry up and get showered and dressed.  Mimi is coming over for breakfast”.


“So I finally get to meet the infamous Mimi, do I?”  Dominic teased.  “I was starting to think she was imaginary”.


“Shut up and go wash your butt!”  Lia laughed, swatting at him.


*****************************************


Mimi arrived to the apartment at around 10am with a couple of bottles of fresh squeeze orange juice in hand and Lia’s brother Giovanni trailing behind her.


Mimi Jenkins and Lia had been best girlfriends since the fifth grade.  Lia and her family had immigrated to America a year ago.  She spoke english, but her italian accent was heavy.  One of their classmates, Shawn Pettway, would tease her unmercifully about it.  He would push her and tell her to “speak english, stupid”.  One day when Shawn was being especially hateful while they were on the playground, Mimi had come to her rescue.


“Shawn, if you don’t leave her alone, I’m gonna knock you out”.


“Shut up and mind your business, Mimi.  It’s not my fault she too stupid to know how to speak english good”.


“How you gonna talk about somebody not being able to speak english WELL when you can’t do it yourself”.


The kids within earshot began laughing, embarrassing the bully.  Instead of addressing Mimi, however, he turned his anger on Lia.  He pushed her and she fell to the ground.  Before Lia had a chance to react, Mimi punched him in the stomach, put him in a headlock and made him apologize to Lia.  The two girls have been best friends ever since.


Mimi had was 5’7 with skin the color of milk chocolate.  She had shoulder length dark brown hair that she kept in its natural state.  Her were eyes were light brown and almond shaped.  She had high cheekbones, a slightly wide nose and bow shaped lips with a full bottom lip all set into an oval shaped face.  Her body was a perfect hourglass with big breast and an ample bottom.  She was the definition of the term “brick house”.


“I found a stray outside, Li”, Mimi said, jerking her thumb towards Giovanni.  “Don’t feed it, you’ll never get rid of it”.


“Oh Mimi, ever the hateful shrew”, Giovanni snarked.


“Alright you two, knock it off”.  Giovanni and Mimi have been sniping at each other for as long as she could remember.  They had the quintessential love/hate relationship.  “Gio, what are you doing here anyway?”


“Well, I know that you and the Mouthasaurus have your weekly Sunday brunch and since I knew that Dom would be stuck with you two hens, and I figured you’d need another man to balance out the numbers.  I’m just doing my future brother-in-law a solid”.


“Well, when’s the other man gonna get her?”  Mimi teased while mushing Gio in the back of the head.


Dominic walked out of the bathroom fully dressed in a black henley that showed off his well defined muscles and baggy blue jeans.  His damp hair had been raked away from his face with his fingers.


Dom and Gio greeted each other by clasping hands and pulling each other into a half hug.


“Lia, did these two white boys give each other the “black guy handshake”.


Lia laughed and said, “Looks that way”.


The two men just looked at the women and rolled their eyes.


“Dom, this is my best good girlfriend Mimi”, Lia said throwing her arm her friend’s shoulder.


“Pleasure to meet you, Mimi.  I’ve heard so much about you”.


“All good, I hope”.


“Mostly”,  Dominic said with a chuckle.


“Oh, I like him”, Mimi said, laughing.


*****************************


Brunch was a raucous affair.  The quartet ate, laughed, argued and laughed some more.  Once the meal was over, Lia and Mimi cleaned up the kitchen while the boys started watching a football game.  


“Are we really doing the cleaning while they are sitting on their asses watching football”, Mimi said incredulously.


“I know right?  They didn’t even offer to help, the little shits”.


“Anyway”, Mimi said changing the subject.  “Dominic really is perfect for you.  I like him and I approve...preliminarily.  I need to ask him what his intentions are toward my best friend”.

“You do and I’ll punch you right in your throat”, Lia said sweetly.


“You are SO violent”, Mimi said before wiping away imaginary tears.  “I’m so proud”.


“You are TOO stupid!”  Lia said, cracking up at her friend.


The two women joined the men in the livingroom.  Lia sat on Dominic’s lap and asked who was playing.


“Philadelphia and New England”, Dominic said as he kissed his girlfriend’s cheek.


Gio looked at Mimi and patted his lap, wiggling his eyebrows.


“Eww”, Mimi responded while wrinkling her nose in mock disgust.


After they watched the Pats spank the Eagles, Mimi and Gio headed out.  When they exited the building the walked to the parking garage. Gio walked Mimi to her car and when they got there he pressed her up against it, and kissed her hungrily.  Mimi reached up and stroked the hair on the back of his neck.  A car pulled into the garage so they reluctantly broke their lip lock.

 “Meet me at my place”, Gio whispered against Mimi’s ear.  She grabbed the back of his head and pulled it down for another quick kiss.  “See you there”, She said with her lips still lightly pressed against his.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.