Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Hate! Hate! Hate! Halle Berry as Storm. As a comic book lover she just doesn’t do the character justice. She’s too short, too soft, and she makes Storm seem weak. I never got why Wolverine loved Jean so much. So her first mutant pairing is Logan and Faith Professor X’s daughter, of course she is a sister.  I always thought Logan had a thing for the sisters. I’m using Hugh Jackman’s character portrayal and his height, because as a tall woman it does make a difference even when you’re lying down. Holla!!



Author's Chapter Notes:

I don't do summaries very well but I have been working on this for a while. I do a little then come back to it. Hope you like it.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


               The girls moved in unison, every sway of their hips, every swing of their hair, down to the way they touched each other demanded the attention of the opposite sex. The men in the bar followed. Their bodies shimmied in tight denim, one in a sinfully short skirt the other in too tight jeans. Identical white shirts glowed under the black lights. Anyone looking could see these girls were wild, at least for tonight.

Logan sat at the bar and silently watched them. They came here at least twice a week and lost themselves in each other. He knew by their smell that it was not sexual but still…twins, with long straight hair, giant brown eyes, and thick lips surrounded by chocolate skin and he was a big Hersey’s fan. 

“What do we do?” Scott asked as he slid onto the stool next to him.

“Leave’m alone. They ain’t hurtin anybody.” The song changed.

The girls screamed and headed towards the stage each grabbing a pole. Logan gave a short whistle seeing Faith shimmer down it before grabbing the mike. He wondered how long those two tiny buttons would keep her shirt together. From the size of her breast bulging out a few more of those back bends and they’d get a real show.

Damn, white defiantly looked good against brown.

“Charles asked us to look out for them.”

“Look out, not baby sit.” He snarled. “They can read minds they know we’re here. If they need any help they’ll yell.”

Faith grabbed the mike and started singing “Here for the party”. Logan scanned the bar. While everyone was enjoying the show no one was getting out of hand. The man stared and the women rubbed against them. Everyone was having a good time, except Scott.  

Scott sighed thanking the Gods for Thanksgiving when he and Jean could get out of town. Logan went back to the show. He spotted the red light by the door that flashed a warning when the cops showed up. Faith took her sisters hand and slipped out the back door. The crowd let out a collective sigh as the local PD burst in.

“Well, that’s the night.” Logan said as he showed his I.D. and headed for the door.






Chapter End Notes:
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.