Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue


They were never supposed to like each other, none the less be on their way to altar. They were from two separate classes, Ellie, the poor working class, and Nick, the rich elite. It was ingrained in their heads from what they’re parents had conveyed to them subliminally that they were to hate the other, and they did just that when they originally laid eyes on each other.

The two had a common class together due to their similar majors in school. Ellie was an accounting major, whereas Nick was a double major in business and management. When Ellie got a slight preview of Nick’s arrogance, she swore that she would never associate with him or a man like him. When Nick realized that Ellie was not at his beck and call and didn’t respect him like he expected her to an immediate dislike began to flourish developing into an almost hatred.

As Ellie thought back to those times, it was hard for her to imagine how those people ended up here- in a park with one of them on their knee proposing to the other. Looking down at the ring, and it was quite a large ring, Ellie covered her mouth and looked at Nick in shock. If anything she had expected a promise ring at most, this wedding proposal had come out of nowhere.
“Ellie…” Nick said worry entering his voice. He hadn’t expected it to take this long for her to reply.

“Sorry, Sorry… Yes Nick. Yes. I would love to marry you.”

He climbed up off of his knee and pulled her in for a kiss. After pulling away he pushed the ring onto her left ring finger and admired it for a second. “Perfect.”

Ellie smiled down at her finger already excited to tell her friends and family her great news.

 

<3 <3 <3

Back at his apartment, he always opted for his because she had 3 other roommates, the two enjoyed a regular evening watching tv on his couch. No different than any other day, besides from the new weight on Ellie’s finger. Leaning into Nick’s shoulder she sighed, “I am so happy right now.”

He simply smiled down at her and laid a chaste kiss on her head. After a beat he said, “you need to meet my family. They will want a part in this, the whole planning thing. My mother and sisters love that kind of stuff.”

“Okay,” she nodded almost excited to meet his family. They had recently met hers and after getting through a few hurdles, her father had a few issues with her not marrying another African- American, they had had a wonderful time. She was excited to have similar times with his family. She had never had a sister before, so that aspect appealed a lot to her also. Cuddling in closer to him once again she repeated, “Okay. I think it’ll be fun.” She had no idea what was in store for her.

This is my first story on this website so go easy on me haha. I have had this plot in my head for a while and its really exciting for me to go ahead and be able to put it down and share it with the valent chamber community. Please review and tell me what you think. Are you interested? Should I go on? OH and if anyone knows how to get a BETA or if they are a BETA reader please shoot me a message I would love to have one. Needless to say I am not the best at grammar. Alrighty then, I’ll try my best to churn out a new chapter. Hopefully you guys enjoy this and keep reading on :) .

LOVE YOU ALL,

Philipa1234












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.