Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So don't hate me for taking so long to update, life at uni's been a bit hectic, but I'm back and will be updating as much as possible before exams start! I hope you guys enjoy the update :) thnx for all the feedback so far it really helps when I get writers block :D

 

-PurpleChocolate




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Aishiteru

 

 

* Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! *

 

* Okiro! Okiro! Okiro! Okiro! *

 

* Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! *

 

 

 

The half asleep Sora groggily reached over and turned off the alarm on her phone, and then rolled over.

 

“Oh!” right next to her was the sleeping face of YungJi. “I forgot.” she whispered to herself. He looks so.....peaceful. She reached over and lightly traced the line of his jaw, carefully moving a strand of his long black hair. She loved his hair, loved how much it was like her own, she smiled to herself. I’ll have to plait it one day.............I think he'd look cute with it plaited back in cainrows. She let her fingers run through his hair, releasing a few strands from the bun he'd tied it back in to. Her eyes drifted to his lips, she felt her cheeks flush. She leaned closer to him and kissed him softly. Thank you for staying.

 

She felt his arm tense around her waist pulling her closer to him, and deepening the kiss. She heard him moan softly before he finally released her and opened his eyes.

 

“Mmmm......I don't think I’ve ever been woken up in such a creative way.” She noticed the smouldering glint in his eyes. “Morning yeobo.

 

“Morning.”

 

“What time is it?”

 

“6:30am, sorry I forgot to tell you I had an alarm set.” He sat up and stretched his arms out, she frowned. “Have you been sleeping on top of the sheets all night? Yung-kun~ weren't you cold? I should have got you a blanket or something.”

 

“It's fine, honestly I was too tired to notice, plus having you nestled next to me kept me more then warm.” He smirked knowing, by the quick downwards glance of her eyes, that she was definitely blushing. “I'll have to stay over more often.”

 

“Any time.” She meant it.

 

“Did you sleep better?”

 

“Yeah, thank you.” She positioned herself closer to him. “I’ve decided to go visit my mum today. I think now is the right time. I want to see her before this concert, I'm meant to be in rehearsals from 8 but I need to do this, I’ll let them know that I won't be there till later.”

 

He kissed her on the forehead. “I'll drive you.”

 

“I would love for that to happen, one problem, your curfew. I don't want you to get in trouble because of me, you better get back to your hotel before Mr Choi checks up on you guys this morning. I know that they would cover for you, but knowing MinSo he would get carried away creating some exaggerated story.”

 

“I don' know....”

 

“I'll be fine really, I’m perfectly capable of getting myself from A to B. Okay?”

 

“Okay.”

 

She kicked the covers off and forced herself away from him and out of bed. “Time to get ready then.”

 

“Aaaaaah” YungJi stretched his arms and started to get up. “I'll just shower when I get back to the hotel.”

 

* * *

 

Sora clutched tightly onto the bouquet of flowers in her hand and breathed the cold morning air in slowly. It was still early, the only noise being the sound of the wind rustling the leaves of the trees, and the occasional conversation between birds.

 

She knelt down next to her mothers headstone, placing the wild flowers in the small pot.

 

“Hi mum.” Silent tears ran down her cheeks.

 

“I'm sorry it took me this long to come visit you. I know you wouldn’t be angry though, you were never an angry person. Even when I did something wrong, I don't remember you shouting at me, not once.” She sat back on the heels of her feet.

 

“I miss you mum.” her voice began to strain with suppressed emotions. “So much it hurts, everyday, no matter what I always get this lonely feeling, because you're not here with us. And that feeling grows, because I know that I’ll never get you back, not in this world.” She ran her fingers through the long strands of her hair, unconsciously trying to move it from her face.

 

“But I have to keep going, don't I. I have to...... At first I thought these nightmares were a punishment, one that I’ve endured since a child. A constant reminder of your death. But I’ve realised that it's not a punishment, I think it's just because I’ve always wanted to remember. I need to, after all memories keep a person alive in your heart. If I don't have my memories of you then, it makes losing you even sadder.

 

Its the only way I can make peace with all of this. I need you to let me remember now, I know you've been protecting me up there, but I promise I’ll be okay. No matter what I’ll be okay, because I have dad, grandma, grandpa, Mio, Teru, Nao and Yung.......” She found herself gazing at the wild flowers she had placed in the pot and the bunch of roses and tulips next to them.

 

“Dad told me that my name meant that my life would be limitless, because the sky is the limit, as the saying goes.” she laughed to herself, holding back her tears. “So only I could limit myself. He also said that when he was apart from us he would always know that you and him were forever connected through me because no matter where you are you can always see the same sky. That’s how I know you can see me know, always watching over me.” She leaned her head back, letting the morning sun warm her face.

 

“That's how I know you'll be cheering for me today, supporting my first performance in London. Because I wouldn't have gotten this far without you mum. And I promise I wont stop till I get to where I want to be. To who I want to be.” She felt the continuous flow of tears falling down her cheeks, as she reached out to place her hand on the picture on the headstone; needing that physical connection to keep herself together.

 

Aishiteru [I love you].”

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

so i know it was a short update, but next chapter will be longer, promise to update sooner this time ;) 

 

-PurpleChocolate







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.