Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Update timeeeee :D picking up where i left off in the last chapter enjoy~~ 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Looking in the mirror....................Part 2

 

 

 

But she would let it go for tonight, after all she deserved this one night, at least, to celebrate with her friends, to enjoy being a teenager. And she had other, more urgent, things that needed to be sorted out and quickly. She sighed to herself in exasperation, she had heard the Korean term 'sasaeng fan' before but this was a first for her.

 

She whipped out her blackberry phone and began taking precautions.

 

 

*

 

 

>>Sora well done with your performance! Sori we cudnt be there >.< me and Teru are gonna hang out with the boys tonight and stay over at theirs. So have fun celebrating with Yung :3 [Teru said ->] dont do anything I wudnt >////< xx <<

 

 

 

“Sora?” She looked up, “let's go.” Yung smiled down at her. Sora quickly pushed her phone into her bag and hoped that he couldn't tell that she was blushing. Those two really were a handful sometimes, but she was grateful that they had arranged it so that she could spend some quality time with him. “Come on, I’ve got a surprise for you!”

 

 

*

 

 

“Ready open your eyes.” Sora opened her eyes and couldn't stop a wide smile forming on her face. No one had ever arranged a surprise for her before, let alone something so thoughtfully romantic.

 

She looked around taking in her surroundings, white twinkling fairy lights, flickering candles on each table. It was the restaurant they had first met each other, the small American Italian restaurant in Covent garden. She stood rooted to the spot in shock, she was truly touched by what he had done. She couldn't begin to imagine how much it would cost to rent out an entire restaurant.

 

She turned her attention to the table in the centre, a beautiful deep purple orchid was placed in an elegant long glass vase. And on the table were her absolute favourites from the menu.

 

How did he even know?

 

A proper ice-cream vanilla milkshake, which just had to be hers, and a chocolate one, definitely his. And a large four cheese and tomato pizza, the thin crispy base and perfectly melted cheese literally called to her stomach. And to top it off mozzarella sticks, which had become a favourite of hers since her trip to New York as a child with her dad. And this was one of the few places you could find decent ones in London.

 

“YungJi this is the sweetest, the most touching thing anybody has ever done for me.” She wrapped her arms around him whilst placing a shy kiss on his lips.

 

“What are you waiting for then my cute little yeobo.”

 

Needing no more encouragement Sora sat in the chair he held out for her.

 

It was official he was the perfect boyfriend for her.

 

 

*

 

 

“I'm glad you liked the surprise.”

 

“Yung honestly, you surprising me by coming to my performance was more then enough. This, this is just amazing. Arigato ne, hontoni, arigato.

 

YungJi couldn't stop himself from grinning whilst adjusting the tilt of his cap, he didn’t need to understand the Japanese words that she spoke, the expression on her face was enough. Seeing her happy was more then enough of a reward for all of the work he had to put in to make this happen. Arranging it with the restaurant manager, getting his hyungs to cover for him being MIA for the later half of their schedules. But the smile on her face made everything worth it. “I know this performance really mattered to you and I wanted you to know how much it meant to me as a result. Also I just wanted to keep that smile on your face, I’m glad that you're really beginning to make peace with the things that happened with your mum.”

 

“Thank you.” those were the only words she could say. She hoped that the emotions behind them came across.

 

He smiled, “Also, you looked a bit sad when I came to surprise you in your dressing room. But you seem much better now.”

 

Sora moved her half empty vanilla milkshake to one side, “Yung about that.” She forced herself to not be a coward and keep direct eye contact with him. “My ex-boyfriend, he came to see me, before you came that is.” She continued on, nerves evident in her voice. “I mean it was a complete surprise, he just turned up I didn't invite him or anything.” She sat waiting for a response.

 

Would he be angry? Did he trust her? …...........Believe her?

 

YungJi stayed relaxed and answered calmly, trying to ignore the sudden tightness in his chest that was definitely jealousy being fuelled by an unexpected feeling of possessiveness. “What did he want?”

 

“He wanted to talk to me.” She took a silent breath, better to tell the truth right. “He wanted a second chance.”

 

He knew the answer deep down, but he still had to ask, he felt weak for it, but he was still insecure. No matter how deeply he felt for her, he knew their relationship was premature compared to her previous one. “And you?”

 

Sora's eyes widened in shock, was he serious? Her facial features softened. “I turned him down,” she reached over for his hand “of course I did, because even if there was a time when I loved him, I’m in love with you. Baka.” The relief on his face made her heart ache.

 

“Good, or else I would have felt really stupid for buying this.” He let go of her hand and reached into his pocket to bring out a small black velvet ring box.

 

Sora held her breath unconsciously....he wasn't was he? And if he was what then?

 

He opened the box to reveal two rings, sterling silver each with a gemstone and engraved with their names. “They're couple rings.” He smiled at her as he placed hers on her finger. “Think of it as a promise, because one day I’ll definitely propose.”

 

She let herself breath again, it was strange, a small part of her was disappointed that it wasn't more, but then he had just all but said he wanted to marry her just not now, which brought a massive smile to her face at the thought of their future together. “They're beautiful.”

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

So hope u enjoyed, more to come..........Please rate and review  ^o^







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.