Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a quick update to move the story along, enjoy~~




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

 

 

 

I love you Sora, I’ll always be waiting for you.

 

 

 

We sat on the swings together, enjoying the warm summer breeze.

 

“There are times when I get really scared.” I said quietly, “because I can feel myself forgetting the small details. The sound of your voice, the way that you smile, the feel of your hand holding mine.....things like that. I always call dad and ask him to talk to me about you, but then I feel like they just aren't my memories they're his......”

 

“They're ours.” She smiled at me softly. “Memories do not belong to an individual, but to a collective. That's what makes memories strong, that's what makes them last. My memories, Shiro's memories, your memories, they are all connected.”

 

I smiled, “I like the sound of that....”

 

 

 

“.......Mum.”

 

“Yes sweetheart?”

 

“What happened that day? What really happened?”

 

Alicia stopped rocking on the swing, “are you sure you're ready to remember baby?”

 

I let me head hang backwards as my face basked in the sunshine, “I'm ready.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

I think there'll only be a few more chapters to this story~ a big thanks to everyone for reading this and showing support through your reviews I really appreciate it!

~PurpleChocolate







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.