Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As promised chapter 2, I hope you enjoy reading it >< .........




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


London

 

“For the last time otou-san I’ll be fine, sheesh. You really need to stop worrying. Seriously, I am a grown-up now, you know- eighteen going on nineteen. Plus its been forever since I’ve had the chance to take a break, well more of a change in environment.”

 

After debuting as a singer three years ago, Sora's life had become completely hectic. At first it was mostly working in the studio recording songs, and touring Japan preforming on stage. But as her popularity and reputation grew, she found herself doing modelling, adverts and even appearing on TV. She was surprised at how fast her popularity had risen, but grateful to her fans and supporters for following her, which meant that she worked as hard as possible as thanks to them.

 

And although this was originally meant to be a holiday it was now mostly because of work. The fact that she was just invited by a Korean entertainment company, called YG, to appear and feat in a music video with one of their top groups— was just the cherry on top of the cake. It seemed like the perfect opportunity for her, since she wanted to start expanding into the rest of Asia, and eventually beyond.

 

“I know, it's true your most recent album is still topping the Oricon charts, however, that doesn't mean that I'm not going to worry about you. You're my only daughter Sora, it's only natural that I worry about someone so precious.” He smiled and hugged her tightly. Time really has gone by quickly, he thought, as he let her go.

 

Otou-san, I'm going to miss you, and everyone.

 

“I know. Now quickly, you better go before anyone recognises you, we don't want a repeat of what happened in Kyoto.

 

Hai! Bye-bye! I'll be back before you know it.”

 

With that, Sora grabbed the handle of her suitcase, reached into her pocket to double check, for the hundredth time, that she still had her passport and ticket, and headed towards security and check-in.

 

England here I come, she thought.

 

 

* * * *

 

“Finally, home sweet home I guess.”

 

The flight from Japan had been a long one, eleven hours and 30 minutes to be exact. And although she had been bumped up to first class when her name appeared on the check in screen, she was still exhausted. After putting her hand luggage down to one side, she went round turning on all the lights before checking that all her things, that had been sent early, had arrived.

 

Okay then, first things first, food, she thought, finding that she was still hungry despite the food served on the flight. Hmm, fridge's empty and its like nearly nine in the evening, might as well go out and get something. Not bothering to unpack her things she grabbed her key's off the coffee table and switched most of the lights off before leaving to search for dinner.

 

Being in central London and Covent garden at that, Sora had plenty to choose from, but after walking for awhile she decided to settle with a small modern looking Italian restaurant. After all she did love pizza.

 

“Hi there, are you ready to order?” The waitress, a young girl, who looked to be around seventeen, beamed at her brightly.

 

“Yep. I'll have a vanilla milkshake to drink, mozzarella sticks for starters and a four cheese and tomato pizza for main. Thanks.” She handed the menu back to the girl.

 

“Ok, I'll get the milkshake made now your starter and main shouldn’t take too long.”

 

Sora took a look around, It wasn't too busy. A couple of families..........young couples........and a seriously cute group of guys, korean she thought. Before getting distracted by the arrival of her delicious looking vanilla milkshake. Oishi![delicious!] She thought as she took her first sip.

 

* * *

a/n: when the guys are speaking to each other, you can assume that they are talking in korean ^^

 

Yah! I'm hungry can't we go get some food now?MinSo looked at his hyungs with his best puppy dog faced expression. “butakamnida~[please]

 

“MinSo-ah, when are you not hungry” HyunShik laughed.

 

Yah maknae [=youngest in a group]. I'm seriously starving right now.” MinSo joked.

 

“I guess it has been a long day at the studio.” YunHwa said as he walked up beside MinSo.

 

“Plus we might as well make the most of our time in London. What do you think Yung?” JaeMan asked turning to his left.

 

“I think food sounds good. How about pizza?” YungJi said, as his eyes locked on to a small Italian restaurant not too far away.

 

“Pizza time!!” MinSo exclaimed racing ahead of the rest.

 

 

 

The guys walked into the restaurant and were directed to a round table towards the side.

 

“YunHwa and YungJi sunbaes, I'll leave ordering up to you, seeing as you two speak English the best.” MinSo said as he studied the menu intently, just as the waitress approached them.

 

“Good evening. Are you guys ready to order?”

 

YunHwa cleared his throat before speaking. “Can we get five diet cokes, and three large pizzas- margherita, spicy sausage and peperoni please.”

 

“S-sure.” The waitress said, feeling a bit flustered. Omg his accent is so cute, she thought as she rushed off to the kitchen.

 

“Haha I think she likes you YunHwa-ssi.” MinSo teased.

 

“Whatever” YunHwa smirked “its just nice having the freedom to walk around and not get recognised every two seconds.”

 

“Yeah so true” said JaeMan “I mean don't get me wrong, I love our fans, but it's nice having a bit more freedom for a change.”

 

“Yeah its better then having to be chaperoned everywhere by manager-ssi.” HyunShik commented. “Right YungJi? YungJi....earth to YungJi! Yah!

 

“Huh? Ah sorry HyunShik I was just a bit distracted.” HyunShik glanced behind him, realising all too quickly what or rather who YungJi had been staring at so intently. He turned back to face the others. “She's pretty cute.”

 

“Who's cute?” MinSo turned around to see. A girl, light cinnamon brown skin with beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

 

YungJi had noticed her the moment she walked through the door. Long dark brown hair, with long bangs cut so that they framed her face and highlighted her deep chocolate almond shaped eyes perfectly. She had a good sense of fashion to, black skinny jeans that showed off her luscious curves. With a dark purple vest top, grey blazer and black ankle boots. She looked good, that was for sure, but the thing that had caught his attention in the first place was her smile. He'd never seen anyone with a more beautiful smile, that seemed to increase as she received her milkshake. Mental note to self: vanilla milkshakes make her happy, he thought.

 

Sunbae.....sunbae.....umm I think he's zoned out again.” YungJi blinked at the sight of a now slightly concerned MinSo waving his hand dramatically in front of his face.

 

Yah! MinSo stop it, babo [idiot].” What if she sees, he thought.

 

“Why don't you just go up and talk to her” JaeMan asked smiling mischievously.

 

“I don't know...I mean she's probably waiting for her boyfriend or something.” The idea of her having a boyfriend made his heart beat faster in protest.

 

“YungJi this is why you've never had a girlfriend before, seriously.” YunHwa laughed.

 

“I just don't want to embarrass myself.” He watched as the waitress brought the girl her food. Maybe she was eating alone, and possibly single? He thought. No, just forget it YungJi, why would she be interested in someone like you. He decided to just concentrate on eating the food in front of him. And yet he still couldn't stop himself from glancing at her every now and then.

 

* * *

 

Oh my gosh so stuffed. Sora stretched her arms out with pure happiness that she always felt whenever she ate good food. Haha, if grandma could see me now she would definitely have a problem with my unladylike etiquette.

 

She beckoned for the girl to come over, “Can I get the bill please? Thanks.”

 

As Sora was waiting for the waitress to come back, she couldn't help but look over at the group of Korean guys again. She had been glancing at them, or rather at one of them, frequently. And could of sworn that occasionally he was looking at her too. But after years of bullying because of her 'bigger' size (well in comparison to the average Japanese girl) in junior school, and although she had since lost some weight (thanks to the hours that she spent practicing her dancing in high school), she still didn't have a lot of self confidence when it came to herself. It was only when she was preforming that she felt different.

 

“Here you go.” Sora looked up at the waitress, “thanks I’ll just pay by card.”

 

She paid, not forgetting to tip the girl, picked up her things and headed out the door.






Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the update, please rate and comment!! I luv reading and responding to them~

-PurpleChocolate :)







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.