Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys thanks for all the comments so far, a couple of people have asked me about Sora's parents story, I think for now i'll concentrate on Sora's but I am planning on adding some flashbacks where I think they'll be relevent later on. ^^ Here's chapter 3, it took a bit longer then I thought but i hope you enjoy it :)




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Just A Feeling

 

YungJi stood up abruptly as he saw the door close behind the girl. He was already regretting not speaking to her. I mean he didn't even know her name, and the idea of not seeing her again because of his cowardices felt stupid. Was he really just going to let her walk away?

 

“Hey YungJi, if you're looking for a reason to go after that girl then, I think I just spotted one.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Over there, where she was sitting, I'm pretty sure those are keys on the floor.” YungJi followed JaeMan's pointed finger. Not wanting to miss his chance he ran over, grabbed the keys and was out the door in a second.

 

At first YungJi panicked, but after jogging down the street he finally spotted her.

 

“Hey! Hey!” The girl turned around looking slightly confused. He stopped about two feet from her. “Hey...ummm” suddenly he was feeling very nervous again “ah-numm I think these are yours.” He held his hand out quickly, with the keys.

 

“O my gosh, thank you so much, god, I can't believe how stupid I am sometimes. They must of fallen out when I went to get my purse. Thank you so much, seriously, this is the kind of stuff that just always seems to happen to me.” She reached out for the keys.

 

“It's okay, I just wouldn't want you worrying or finding yourself stuck somewhere alone.” He scratched the back of his head nervously as he always did when he rambled.

 

“Seriously thanks-” She paused and looked at him with those liquid brown eyes of hers.

 

“YungJi, my name's YungJi.” He smiled.

 

“Thanks YungJi, I'm Sora by the way.” She stuck out her hand to shake his, “It's nice to meet you”.

 

“You too.” He blushed slightly as his hand wrapped around hers, and was shocked to feel a wave of disappointment when she abruptly let go. But before he could psych himself out he asked “Hey um, I know this is kind of sudden but, could I get your number?”

 

She hesitated. “Sorry, I would but I don't have a phone right now.” He looked down slightly wounded, well if that wasn't an obvious excuse and brush-off then what was. “And I'm really not lying, I just came to England today, from abroad, so I haven't had a chance to get one yet.....” She trailed off at the end realising that she was talking a bit excessively. He looked her straight in the face.

 

She looked sincere enough “It's okay, sorry for bugging you.” He moved to turn away from her, not wanting her to see the obvious disappointment on his face.

 

“Wait!” she grabbed his arm “Are you free tomorrow?” The words seemed to cascade out her mouth in one quick burst.

 

“Tomorrow,” he went through the group's schedule in his head “from two yeah.”

 

“Then how about you come phone shopping with me? That way you'll know I'm definitely telling the truth.” There it was again that beautiful smile.

 

“S-sure, that sounds great.”

 

“Then, two o'clock by Covent garden station?”

 

“Cool.” He smiled.

 

“Cool.” She smiled. “See you tomorrow then.”

 

“Tomorrow.” YungJi watched as she walked away, routed to the spot with delayed shock. He had a date, with her. He ran back to the restaurant and his hyungs, with a massive smile plastered on his face.

 

“I guess it went well then.” JaeMan laughed.

 

“It went more then well, hyungs, I've got a date tomorrow.” He couldn't contain the excitement in his voice.

 

Yah! Well done YungJi-ssi.” YunHwa hit him on the back.

 

“What's her name then? When do we get to meet her.”

 

“Sora, her name's Sora. And you, MinSo-ah will not be meeting her any time soon.” MinSo pouted sarcastically.

 

“Sora, isn't that Japanese?” HyunShik asked, wondering why that name sounded so familiar.

 

“Never mind that, details details, how did you ask her out exactly?” YunHwa asked enthusiastically.

 

YungJi paused for a second, and then laughed out loud. “You know what, I think she was the one who asked me out.”

 

They all burst out laughing. Yep that definitely sounded right.

 

* * * *

 

Sora was still in shock from last night. Had she really just asked him out like that? She had barely been able to concentrate on the phone to her dad last night. She just couldn't believe it, she couldn't believe that he was interested in her at all. As she sat in the café she couldn't help but think about him, YungJi...... she just had this feeling about him. He seemed so gentle, nice and just honest. Exactly what she needed right now. But not wanting to repeat past mistakes, she had already decided not to tell him about her idol career for now.

 

She took a long sip of her iced vanilla latte, pausing to check the time on the clock. 15minutes before she was due to meet him, she was about 5 minutes away...

 

Just when she was debating whether or not she should buy another blueberry muffin, whilst staring out the window, she suddenly spotted a familiar face. She rushed out the door.

 

A/n: both Sora and Yutaka speak fluent Japanese and English so they tend to converse in a mixture of both, translations in square brackets :)

 

Sempai! [Senior, a term of respect] Yutaka sempai! Chotto matte!!!~” [wait a second!!~]

 

Oh, Sora-san! Hisashiburi da ne? O genki desuka?” [oh Sora! It's been a while right? How are you?]

 

Hai, genki desu. Yutaka-san wa?” [Yeah, I’m good. How are you?]

 

Um. Maa-maa desu.” [Yeah. I’m fine.]

 

Taro and Hayato wa doko desu ka?” [Where are Taro and Hayato?]

 

Oh they are at the studio.

 

Hontoni! [Really!] How comes you guys are in London?

 

Doping Panda are doing a couple of concerts, are next one is at the O2 Academy Islington.

 

Wow~ sugoi.” [Amazing.]

 

“How comes you're here Sora, I didn't know you were doing shows in London already.

 

Iie [No], actually I’m here to shoot a music video for a Korean idol group.”

 

Omedetou! [Well done/Congratulations!] I'm glad to see that you're progressing, I remember when you first entered the Japanese music scene. You have real talent Sora, and you work hard.”

 

Sora blushed and bowed slightly. “Arigato sempai.” [Thank you, senior.]

 

“How 'bout you come and perform a song or two at our next concert? It'll be good experience for you performing on a foreign stage”

 

Maji?! [Really?!]” Sora couldn’t contain her excitement.

 

“Of course, I know Taro and Hayato have missed you.”

 

Arigato ne.” She couldn’t stop herself from smiling. And then she remembered YungJi. “Ah! Ima nanji desu ka?” [What time is it now?]

 

Yutaka looked down at his watch, “about 2:05pm.”

 

Uso?! Shit! Ikanakutewa narimasen [I’m sorry I need to go], I'm meant to be meeting someone now!”

 

“Ah, I understand~hayako!” [~Hurry!]

 

“Sorry, I don't have a phone right now but if you get your manager to phone up Mio I'll definitely be at you're next concert!!”

 

Hai, hai! Ja mata ne !” [Yeah, yeah! I’ll see you later!]

 

“Bye-bye!!!” Sora bowed quickly and then ran off as fast as she could.

 

* * *

 

She's not coming......she's not coming, god you idiot! Why did you even get your hopes up about this, she was obviously way out of your league. He thought back to last night. There's just something so unusual? Special? About her....her features are so unique, so beautiful. Her eyes, her smile...so perfect. He sighed. YungJi couldn’t stop himself from pacing back and forth in front of the station, he had been a nervous wreck all day, throughout the morning meeting he had been so spaced out that YunHwa had, had to nudge him whenever their manager or the choreographer was directing a question at him.

 

“HEY! Hey, YungJi!” He felt someone grab his shoulder. Sora— she stood, her hand still on his shoulder, the other on her hip, desperately trying to catch her breath and compose herself before speaking. “I'm so sorry for being late, really I am forgive me pleaseeeee?”

 

Forgive her? YungJi was just glad that she was here at all. “Of course, it's fine, I only got here like five minutes ago anyway” he lied. He'd rushed off the minute the meeting and formalities were over with and had gotten there a good five minutes before they were meant to meet.

 

“I ran into a friend of mine from Japan, and just lost track of time, sorry again.”

 

“Ah no problem.” To be honest, at this exact point in time, YungJi was way too busy looking her up and down, and then back up again. She looked so effortlessly pretty, his definition of ulzzang. Her long dark golden brown hair lay loosely against her shoulders, dark grey skinny jeans, an oversized purple knitted jumper, matching purple hi-top converse and a cute grey printed Harajuku bag to top it....he just couldn't get enough of her.

 

“Then? Should we get going?” She looked at him expectantly.

 

“Yeah lets go, how about Oxford high street?”

 

“Ok, brand new phone here I come!!” She beamed.

 

* * *

 

“Hmm.....this one doesn't look too bad, I'm not much of a blackberry girl though, but I like the fact that it's purple.” YungJi smiled to himself, purple must be her favourite colour....

 

“How about a touch screen phone like the new iphone?”

 

“Yeah I was thinking about it, all those apps look fun, I’ve never had an iphone before. My last phone was a flip phone.”

 

“Really? What type?” YungJi asked as he browsed the various phones carefully.

 

“Ah, you would probably know it, I had an LG lollipop 2, but I got it custom made in purple.” YungJi almost burst out laughing as he remembered the photo shoot that his hyungs and him had done, and the over the top colourful clothes that they had had to wear. He almost opened his mouth to tell her about it but quickly closed it again. After talking it through with his hyungs, he had already decided that it was, at least for now, better that she didn't know about him being an idol, things would just get to complicated.

 

“Yeah I know of it, it's very popular in Korea.” He said, trying to play it cool.

 

“It was a present, apparently several popular idol groups did the advertising for it. But I never got round to watching it to be honest, but I like the phone.”

 

“How bout this one?” He picked up a touch screen phone with a qwerty keyboard that could slide out.

 

“Ah, kawaii. It looks good, the best of both worlds I guess. Excuse me!”

 

“Hi there, how can I help you?”

 

“Can I get this one please? In purple.”

 

“Yeah sure no problem. If you just follow me to the till.”

 

“Ok.”

 

“Do you want this on a contract or pay as you go?”

 

“I'm not here for long, soooo, pay as you go.”

 

“Alrighty~ here you go. Your number is printed here, and as part of the special promotion it comes with prepaid £20.”

 

“Thank you.” Sora took the bag from the cashier, and turned to face YungJi.

 

“Here. For you.” She reached into the bag and took out the receipt with her new number printed on it. “You did ask right, da ne?” She smirked playfully.

 

“I-I yeah, yeah I did. Thanks.” YungJi pulled down on his cap slightly in attempt to hide his blushing face. “Then....are you free for the rest of the day? We could go get some lunch?” He asked her.

 

“Lunch sounds more than good.”






Chapter End Notes:

.....hope you liked it, plz continue to rate and comment, thank you!!

-PurpleChocolate :)







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.