Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone!!! Hope you enjoy the update, sorry it took me while to get round to uploading it :D




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Confused much?!

 

 

“So what do you think Teru, was it or wasn't it a date? Because I’m more then confused right now.” Sora lay on the sofa in the living room, with a half eaten bowl of instant ramen on the coffee table, talking to one of her best friends.

 

“Hmm, well I think that there's an argument for both here. I mean the phone shopping part is more of a casual meet up right?”

 

“Right, that's what Nao said.”

 

“But....”

 

“But??!”

 

“Well he asked you out for lunch, and paid for it, and paid for dessert to. Which seems way to generous for a just friends meeting up thing and more like a date thing. To me anyways~”

 

“Yeah that's what I thought...”

 

“However, I think you're missing the most important factor.”

 

“Which is?”

 

“Well isn't it obvious? What do you want it to be? A date or not a date?”

 

Sora sat upright and thought about it. “.......I guess....well....if I had to chose, I'd want it to be a date. But I’m not sure if I’m ready to go back there again.”

 

“Sora about K—”

 

“Ergh lets not talk about him, it's been a year now, I just want to move on.”

 

“Yeah I know, just, take it slow with this guy then. Oh and when exactly will you tell me his name and what he looks like. Details girl, I need details!”

 

Sora couldn't help but burst out in a laughing fit. “Not until things are more set in stone, OK.” she said still tearing at the eye.

 

“Ok. Oh—OMG, I almost forgot to tell you, I heard from Mio, the group your working with is ICONIC, the Iconic!! And also Mio told me to remind you to look up these guys before we get there tomorrow. But seriously, I can't believe you don't know them already. God your so useless sometimes! How can you not know the Iconic oppas.” She squealed down the phone. “They debuted in Korea around the same time you debuted in Japan. I mean I know you've had a lot going on, this past year especially, but you'd think you would have taken more of an interest.” Teru being half Korean half Japanese was a dedicated fan of both Korean and Japanese music.

 

“Yeah, yeah, I know. It's not like I haven't listened to them on your ipod, I’ve just been so wrapped up in this hectic bubble these past couple of years. I mean I keep myself up to date with what's happening in Japan, that counts, ne? Hmmmm, but I'll defo look them up tomorrow, in the evening probably, I need to go for a run in the morning. I ate way too much today, Nao scolded me about it earlier. Anyhows~ I'll see all you guys when you get here tomorrow night then.”

 

“Yep, I’ll bring your favourite sweets and stuff~”

 

“Aww Teru you know that’s why I love you so much. Thanks for talking to me, and sorry about waking you up so early over there.”

 

“No problem, what are best friends for, if not to advise her girl friend on boy drama. Anyway, see you tomorrow then, bye-bye.”

 

“Bye have a safe flight!” She hung up the phone.

 

 

* * * *

 

“Oh! Hyung~ you're back already. How did it go? Did you guys have fun?”

 

“Yeah we had fun, thanks for telling me about those good places to eat MinSo, trust you to know the best places to eat, even in a foreign country.”

 

“No problem bro, what's she like then?”

 

“She's just, a really great person. She has a great personality—”

 

“And she's really pretty right.”

 

“Yah! Of course she is, but there's more to her then that. She's just everything I need right now.” He said finding it frustratingly hard to put his emotions into words.

 

“She must be someone special for you to take an interest.” JaeMan walked in to the room sipping on a bottle of water, “Maybe I should make a move on her myself.” He smirked at YungJi, knowing full well that he was winding him up.

 

YungJi was not amused, just the thought of someone else let alone one of his hyungs getting that close to her was unbearable.

 

“YJ, calm down man. I was only playing, you look like your about to kill me.”

 

“Ah YunHwa and HyunShik are going to bring us takeaway,” MinSo said trying to lighten up the atmosphere, “when they're done with recording at the studio. What do you guys want? I'll text them our orders.”

 

With the prospect of food on the horizon the mood in the room changed instantly, and the three guys sat in the living room and set up their Xbox ready to play a match, completely forgetting about the previous bad atmosphere.

 

* * * *

 

*what kind of dream is this...*

 

Sora ran at a comfortable pace listening to her mp3, along the road. She'd been jogging for almost an hour now, and felt relieved to be exercising again. It always helped to clear her mind, and getting out the flat was a good idea right now, as it kept her from checking her phone every two minutes like some desperate school girl.

 

*…...sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare......somebody pinch me ….... turn the lights on....*

 

 

She turned the corner, figuring that she was about 20mins from home again.

 

 

 

*…...my guilty pleasure I ain’t going no where, baby as long as you're here I'll be floating on air.....*

 

 

She hummed along to her current favourite Beyonce song, as she turned the corner into a side street.

 

 

*…......and I hope it rains, you're the perfect lullaby.............

 

 

.......either way I don't wanna wake up from you........*

 

 

 

It was at this point, when the song was coming to an end, and the music began to fade out. That she realised that someone was running up behind her, but before she could even turn around to see, she felt two arms wrap around her chest with an iron grip, sending her heart into panic mode.

 

 

* * *

 

“OK, YJ. That was good. J-Man why don't we record your part now, and then you MinSo. By then YunHwa should be back.” Teddy, another member of the YG family, was helping to produce the songs in their latest album, including the song Dream Girl and accompanying music video they were filming here in London. “HyunShik isn't recording today, he's doing some interviews instead right?”

 

“Yeah he always ends up doing press stuff. Anyways I'm ready to go,” JaeMan walked in to the recording booth, and put on the headphones. The music started, he tapped the side of his leg as he counted to eight before starting to rap his lyrics.

 

“YungJi, YungJi!”

 

“What?!”

 

“Nothing, just, why do you keep staring at your phone so intently? It's kind of starting to worry me. You've been like that since last night, we even ended up losing against the others when we were playing on the Xbox last night because you weren't concentrating.”

 

“Yeah, I guess I have been obsessing slightly. It's just that, well I said I'd call her. But I just can't. Every time I think about it, I start to get nervous, it's just embarrassing.”

 

“Hmmm, I see. Well then just don't call her.” MinSo said sitting back down on the small sofa.

 

“I can't do that, be serious, I did say I would.”

 

“I mean just leave it until your ready to call her. Don't rush it, your putting way too much pressure on yourself.”

 

“I guess—”

 

“I'm sure she won't mind you not calling back straight away.” He laughed, “In fact I bet you're the only one stressing over it!”

 

“Yeah yeah, ok, I get it.”

 

“MinSo-ah! It's your turn in the booth.” JaeMan called.

 

Araso [okay/I understand]!!” He got up and swapped places with JaeMan.

 

YungJi looked up at the sound of the studio door opening. “YunHwa, your finally back, what took you so long? And why are you smiling so much, what have you been up to?”

 

“Nothing, really, I just ended up getting a bit lost, but I got the demo CDs.”

 

“OK.” YungJi said still slightly curious, past experiences told him that when YunHwa smiled with that mischievous glint in his eyes, something was up, maybe it had something to do with a TV prank. All he knew was that, he would be seriously paranoid for the next couple of days.

 

“How's your love life going then?” YunHwa asked as he took a seat and put the CD's to one side.

 

“Love life?” Teddy spun around in his chair. “YJ man, you have a girlfriend? Well it's about time bro.” He got up and clapped him on the shoulder “So tell me is she hot? More importantly does she have a sister?” They continued to joke around and tease him before eventually getting back to work.

 

After that recording continued as usual, the guys would take turns in the booth singing or rapping to the soundtrack. Occasionally they would mess around and distract one another, but they spent most of their time listening back on each others work making sure the quality of the recordings were up to the high standard that their fans deserved, and they had come to expect over the years.

 

By the end of the day they were exhausted but happy at the progress they had made with the song.

 

“Good job guys” Teddy lay back in his chair “how 'bout we go out and get some drinks?”

 

“That sounds like a good idea, in fact, having already anticipated this I went ahead and booked a karaoke room for everyone.”

 

“Wah! Good thinking YunHwa, it's been ages since we went for karaoke.” Suddenly MinSo didn't feel so tired.

 

“Sounds good.” JaeMan started to pack up his things, “Don't forget to call our maknae, he'll be pissed if he gets home and finds that it's empty.”

 

“Of course I won't. YungJi?” YunHwa looked at him expectantly.

 

“Hmm I don't know” really I should get round to calling her back, YungJi thought.

 

“Yah! YungJi trust me, if you didn't come with us tonight you'd really miss out. Good food, drinks, singing.....” YunHwa wrapped his arms around YungJi enthusiastically.

 

“Well OK yeah. It's not everyday you get to hear Teddy rap drunk.” He joked. And maybe a drink will help me to relax a bit before I call her.






Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it, its kind of a short chapter so i'll update again very soon!! All feedback is helpful so plz comment~ thanks

-PurpleChocolate :) 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.