Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys sorry it took so long for me to update had some troubles with a computer virus and then got caught up in alot of christmas stuff :) Hope everyone had a great christmas, enjoy the update!! :D




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Surprises

 

“Girl you are in trouble.” Teru sat on the stool by the breakfast bar.

 

“Mio wasn't too happy to see a note with the words 'There's food in the fridge, I'll be back later, don't worry' . You know what she's like, with the whole 10:00pm curfew thing.” Nao sat next to Sora on the sofa.

 

“I know I know, but what was I meant to do, be rude and turn down his offer.”

 

“Well yeah, pretty much.” Teru gave her that sarcastic look. “I mean I wouldn’t, but your the good one remember.” Sora laughed at that.

 

“Well I'm just glad that something came up at the studio, at least this way by the time Mio gets back and checks up on our flat, I'll be fast asleep in bed.” They all laughed at her carefree attitude.

 

“Talking of bed I need my beauty sleep, an eleven hour flight really dries out the skin, and we all need to be up bright and early to get there in the morning.” Nao took out her over night sheet face mask and handed one to each of them. “As your stylist and all round beauty guru I feel obligated to make sure you take care of you skin Sora, and as your friend Teru I feel the same, you want to look good for you fav idols, ne?.”

 

“Thanks Nao, and you're right, I'm exhausted. If it weren't for my daily oatmeal face washes in the morning, I’d definitely wake up with bags under my eyes.” They all got up wished each other good night, and headed to their separate bedrooms.

 

Right before Sora feel asleep she suddenly remembered what she was actually meant to do that evening, Shit! I never looked up the group ICONIC, argh, Mio's going to kill me, I should have just listened to Teru all these years~ Oh wells I'll just wing it.....somehow... She drifted off to sleep, her mind preoccupied with thoughts of her first kiss with YungJi and excitement about their new, and surprising, relationship.

 

* * * *

 

Yaahh!! Hyung~”

 

“What is it MinSo-ah?”

 

“I'm hungry, really did we have to get here so early, I didn't get a chance to finish my breakfast!”

 

YungJi looked at MinSo with a stern gaze “MinSo-ah, if you had just woken up when YunHwa tried to wake you, then you would have had plenty of time to eat your kimichi soup with rice and your new box of cereal, what was it called again, coco pops. But you didn't. So, next time don't sleep so much.” MinSo pouted while the others laughed at YungJi's tough love.

 

“Glad to see you guys are all in good spirits this morning,” Mr Choi walked in to the conference room carrying a couple of files in his hand “despite, the fact that you all went out last night and did not return till well after curfew.”

 

Busted!! They all thought.

 

“Seeing as you all managed to get here on time, I'll let it pass this one time. But if it happens again, I won't be so lenient. Do you understand?” They all nodded. “Good. Now, back to more pressing matters, in about five minuets you will be meeting the Japanese idol who you will be working with for the next month, and her acquaintances.”

 

The boys were all excited, they hadn't heard much about the girl they were meant to be working with as it had only been finalised last minuet, but Mr Choi had assured them that they would all get along well.

 

“The girl, you never mentioned her name.” JaeMan pointed out.

 

“Really?” That doesn't sound like me, “I have been busy lately, it must have slipped my mind” his Blackberry started buzzing “she's just coming up now. Her name is Sora.” The guys all froze all thinking the same thing, it can't be, can it?!

 

The door opened.

 

YungJi sat rooted to his chair in shock. There, right in front of him, stood Sora. His Sora. Her hair tied up in a cute messy bun, black v-neck t-shirt and skinny blue jeans with grey ankle boots. She looked effortlessly beautiful, like she always did to him.

 

“YungJi!!!” She looked at him blatantly confused.

 

“Sora...” he was still in disbelief, and from the looks on the rest of the guys faces, so were they. Nobody said anything for what felt like forever but, in reality, was mere seconds.

 

Mr Choi coughed and switched to speaking in English, “Do you guys know each other?”

 

Sora blinked before answering “Errh~ Hai, we happened to meet each other already” she neglected the fact that technically she was dating YungJi “but neither of us new the other professionally.”

 

“I see, then why don't you, your manager, and your friends take a seat.”

 

“Ah of course,” she sat down opposite him “sorry for being rude. This is my manager Mio.” She indicated the young women sitting to her right. She was Japanese, with long dark brown hair tired up in a ponytail with a full fringe. She looked both smart and trendy in her matching black skinny fit trousers and blazer and white blouse. There was something in her facial features that he thought resembled Sora, but he couldn't quiet figure out what it was.

 

“It's nice to meet you, I look forward to working with you all.” She smiled.

 

“This is Teru, a close friend of mine who was recommend by my company as a dancer for the MV.”

 

“Hi everyone, it's nice to meet you. I can't wait to learn some of your amazing choreography I'm a big fan of your choreographer and have followed your group since debut.” Teru said looking trying to look as chilled out as possible. She wore a long sleeved purple top with a grey sleeveless hoodie, skinny jeans and a pair of multicoloured Nikes.

 

“And this is Nao, another close friend of mine, she's my stylist.”

 

“It's nice to meet you.” Nao bowed her head slightly. She had spent what seemed like hours choosing her outfit. And had settled on a pair of black heels, dark grey skinny jeans, a white blouse that had floral detailing and a short sleeved grey blazer, with her hair held back with a floral printed scarf. As she pointed out on her blog, floral prints were her favourite summer trend.

 

“It's nice to meet you all.” Mr Choi said whilst taking a seat at the head of the table. “Well then, let me introduce the guys, who make up the group ICONIC.” the guys all stood up and bowed.

 

“This is YunHwa, the leader of the group” YunHwa flashed a wide smile. He stood confidently in black skinny fit trousers, a white shirt, black cardigan and matching black tie. And to top it off a black bowler type that sat slightly crooked on his deep chocolate brown locks of hair. He was definitely embracing the British culture.

 

“YungJi, he raps as well as sings.” For a moment Sora forgot the situation she was in, she was way to busy checking him out. Damn he looks hot today! Dark blue jeans, with his belt buckle showing in front of his white vest top, and a bright red leather jacket. She loved the way his long black hair was tied back in a bun, with some strands loosely hanging. A hairstyle not so different from hers, she thought. When his eyes met hers, she couldn't stop a big smile from forming on her face, as she remembered last nights kiss and confession.

 

“JaeMan, like YungJi he also raps and is the oldest member of the group.” JaeMan looked unfazed by the mornings revelations as he stood with a confident smile on his face. He wore a bold plaid print raincoat, with a burgundy brown cashmere jumper on top of a white shirt and some skinney light brown chinos. Sora thought that, if it was anyone else, they would definitely look odd. But on JaeMan it just looked good. Very high fashion, she thought. The man definitely knew how to dress himself.

 

“MinSo, he's definitely the personality of the group” this was definitely reflected in his choice of clothing. A bright orange sleeveless leather jacket on top of a white printed graphic tee. Cropped trousers showing off his stripped socks and orange hi-top sneakers. He looked like he had just stepped out of a Uni Qlo advert.

 

“And HyunShik, who is the youngest member of the group.” HyunShik wore a pair of skinny burgundy chinos, a white shirt and a waistcoat with a matching burgundy bow tie. He had a cheeky grin on his face, still trying to hold back his laughter after seeing the expressions on Yung's and Sora's faces when they first saw each other. In truth he had been shocked to, but more then that he felt that things were going to get more interesting, and that idea excited him.

 

The guys all sat back down.

 

“As a representative of YG entertainment, and the manager of ICONIC, I just wanted to thank you for taking up this offer, despite it being very last minute.”

 

“Really it's our pleasure. We already had other things scheduled here in London, so this partnership is good for the both of us. I heard that you planned on working with another singer in you company.” Mio asked politely.

 

“Ah yes that's right. She's part of group called 2ne1, Park Bom, but she fell ill so we were left with a dilemma in our hands. It was then that an old friend of mine contacted me with your information. I must say I'm very impressed, you debuted at a very young age, you're very talented.”

 

“Thank you very much.” if it wasn't for Sora's slightly darker complexion, you would have seen her blush.

 

“So how about we talk you through the concept of this MV. YunHwa and YungJi wrote the song, so why don't we I leave it to them to explain.”

 

“The song is call Dream Girl. The plot is the main girl sees her boyfriend kiss another girl, upset by what she sees she rips the necklace that he gave her, from her neck and throws it at him vowing to never see him again”

 

“The guy picks the necklace up, and that night falls asleep with it in his hands. This is when he dreams of her and all the reasons why he fell in love with her, and the future they could have had together.”

 

YungJi continued on from where YunHwa finished. “At the end he wakes up realising the mistake he's made, goes to find her, but she tells him it's too late and drives off on her motorcycle. The words that are going through his head are ''Baby girl I made a mistake. I forgot the reality of our love. You're my dream girl. But now that you're going away....... you will only ever be in my dream, girl' ”.

 

“What do you think.” YunHwa looked at them expectantly.

 

“I think it sounds really beautiful. Sad, but at the same time, it draws on the reality of being in a relationship. Sometimes things just don't workout.” YungJi noticed the subtle wistfulness in her voice as her eyes seemed to darken slightly. It worried him, so much so that he wanted to reach over and comfort her, but he knew better. Now was probably not the best time.

 

“Exactly, ICONIC are changing their concept with this album, they are trying to give-off a more mature vibe, a reflection of the fact that as artists they have all grown since they debuted.” Mr Choi explained.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Hope u liked it, i'll update again very soon, maybe even tomorrow. Thnx for the reviews so far they keep me motivated ;)

-PurpleChocolate 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.