Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

The Greatest Collection

 

The collector

She walked into the drab room and looked around; her excitement was almost at its limits with the prospect of what she was to collect this time. Normally she collected more tangible  items like little trinkets and baubles that she traveled the world over and over to find.

She looked around at the drab room, thinking of how she could spruce things up and make the guest feel more comfortable. A little bit of flowers here, a nice table there and some comfy chairs too-nothing a few days of work couldn't fix; Then she would be ready to begin building the greatest collection of all time.

It was just a matter of time, she thought to herself, as she swept her hair from in front of her face. The woman laughed as she whistled to someone outside of the room; they began to bring in boxes and setting them down in various places. She ordered the guy s to begin opening the boxes and a few began to scatter the contents of chairs and tables, while the rest began to paint the room.

A few days passed by and the room had completely undergone a transformation. No longer was the dark and dreary concrete room a burden to the eyes, it was now bright and sunny; a true paradise that was inviting as a place for sharing; the perfect environment to collect the stories that would be her greatest collection ever. The movers looked on in awe at the transformation; they were bewildered with a wash of warmth the room promised nothing more than safety.

It was only a few hours until she could begin. The marks had already been collected and were on their way the room was being prepped with recording devices, so everything could be captured. neither a word nor a breath would be wasted in this space. She would have them in one by one collecting them slowly. They would all soon fall into her web and be a part of something greater. They would be a part of the greatest collection.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.