Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Olivia tries to resist  Fitz and fails Miserably.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Olivia listened as Steven was talking to her about the autopsy findings for Amanda.  At the same time he was speaking, there was a knock on the door.

 

 “Just a minute!”  she yelled irritated as she continued to listen to Steven talk about what he’d learned.

 

 She opened the door and was shocked to see Fitz standing there. 

 

 “The baby’s not his.”  Steven was saying.  “The blood type doesn’t match.”

 

Olivia didn’t answer and hung up the phone. Her heart was beating fast at the sight of him.  She could smell his cologne as his eyes roamed over her.

 

 

“Hi”  Fitz said as his eyes roamed over her.

 

 “Hi”  she croaked back, still trying to recover from the shock.

 

 “What are you doing here?”  she asked finally,  staring at him trying to keep her voice level.

 

 “May I come in?”  he asked quietly.

 

She stepped back and he walked in and shut the door behind him.  Even now she knew that if he wanted her, she wouldn’t be able to resist him and that pissed her off.  She didn’t want to be his plaything.  He had made his choice and they both knew that he hadn’t chosen her.

 

 “We need to talk”  he said, his eyes devouring her in obvious adoration and lust.

 

 “We have nothing to talk about. Amanda is dead, remember?” she replied coolly. She felt that as long as she could keep some space between them, she would be able to stay in control.  A part of her knew that wasn’t going to be the way things were going to go.

 

 She turned to walk off from him and he grabbed her arm, pulling her against his hard body. The moment he touched her, she knew that she was lost.  She cursed silently at the effect he had on her.

 

 “I don’t have much time, Liv.”  He whispered kissing her neck. “I had to see you.”

 

 “Don’t do that!”  she said jerking away and turning angrily towards him.  “Why are you here?”

 

 “I need you to meet with me tomorrow.  Cyrus wants to apologize and explain a few things to you.”  He said as his eyes locked with hers. “The three of us need to figure this thing out.”

 

 “Fuck his apology and fuck you, Mr. President!” she responded angrily, turning her back to him.  How could he just come here and expect that all would be forgiven?  Why did he think a simply apology from his pit bull would suffice after the things that Cyrus had said to her? How could he expect her to just go on as if nothing had happened?

 

 “God, I wish I had the time to do just that.”  He said pressing his body into hers so that she could feel his erection.  He leaned down and whispered in her ear, his breath causing her to shiver.  “But time is short.  I had to see you, be near you even for a few moments.”

 

 Olivia could feel the hardness of her body which was causing her center to weep uncontrollably.  She knew that she had no control where this man was concerned. Why was it that this man had the ability to turn her into a puddle of goo?  She fought against the feelings that were trying to overtake her.   He quickly turned her around,  and she looked away feeling as if she were drowning under his intense stare.

 

 “I need us to get things right” he said.  “I need us to be alright.” 

 

 “There is no us.”  She responded trying to hold herself together.  Why couldn’t he just leave her alone? She felt his hands leave her shoulders as she closed her eyes trying to remain in control.  His hands then slid to her waist and pulled her closer, pressing his body into hers.  She felt herself grow hot and knew that her body was feeding off of his obvious arousal, and she cursed her own traitorous body for responding.  Her attempt at keeping control was failing miserably, damn him because she was sopping wet and getting wetter by the minute..

 

 “I love you, Liv.”  he whispered before kissing her hard. His tongue invaded her mouth and she heard herself moaning and couldn’t control her response as their tongues danced together.

 

 Even though it was hard, she struggled against him breaking the kiss.  She couldn’t be this easy, she wouldn’t allow herself to do this no matter how bad she wanted him.  She had to have some dignity.  She thought about Amanda Tanner.

 

 “You called her sweet baby”  she accused him angrily. She would not be able to forgive him for that, for taking something that was supposed to be their private thing and using it with someone else.

 

 Fitz grabbed her by the chin, forcing her to look at him and Olivia trembled in his grasp. He knew that she wanted him just as much as he wanted her, but he had to convince her that he would never do what she thought he had done. 

 

 “Your gut should tell you that I didn’t call her that.  You’re my sweet baby.  That name is reserved for you and you alone.” he whispered. “You’re the only one I want like that.”

 

 Olivia pulled away, not wanting to believe him.  She could still remember how he had fooled her about Amanda Tanner.  She wasn’t about to fall for his lies again.

 

 “You are nothing but a dog, Fitz!”  she hissed angrily.  “Just like most men , you’d lick anybody that would pat you on the head and show you some attention!”

 

 “I would never do that, Liv.”  He countered grabbing her.  “You’re wrong.”

 

 “Liar!”  Olivia spat attempting to pull away from him.  Fitz was having none of that.  It had been far too long since he had held her like this.  He pulled her back into his arms and kissed her again as his hands roamed over her body. He half expected her to slap him silly, but he heard her moan as he pressed his body into hers.  He pulled at her clothes and he heard the buttons pop under his desperate manhandling, but he had to touch her skin to skin before he went crazy.  He was obsessed, he knew that; however he also knew that she wanted him as much as he wanted her, despite her protests.

 

 “We can’t…”  Olivia moaned still trying to get up enough strength to fight him off. “Why did you come here?  Go back to your wife.”

 

 Fitz knew that he was being selfish and unfair.  He knew that he had no rights to her, but he couldn’t help how he felt and he couldn’t…no he wouldn’t have her thinking that he had carelessly tossed out intimate words he had reserved just for her.

 

  His hand had eased to her backside squeezing it and Olivia felt as if she didn’t get away from this man, her resolve would crumble into a thousand pieces and she’d end up on her back for sure, regretting her actions in the morning.

 

 “What do you want, Mr President?”  she asked trying to keep her voice calm.

 

 He kissed her again, and his kiss was full of hunger and need.

 

 “You know what I want…I want you, Livvy.”  He growled.  “I need you…and it’s not just about sex.  You know that.”

 

 She knew that he wanted her and she wanted him too, but she wasn’t about to give in after all that had happened.  She broke the kiss and pulled away.

 

 “You need to leave.”  She said with more force than she felt and she stepped backwards attempting to put some space between the two of them.  She felt her resolve unraveling as his eyes bore into hers and he licked his lips in eager anticipation.  Olivia backed away a little more. 

 

 He closed the space in between them instantly, pulling her against him again.

 

 “You know me, Liv.  I’m telling you the truth.  You’re the only one.  Some things are ours and ours alone.  I mean that.”  He whispered.  “You know that Liv.  I’d never lie about something like that.”

 

 She stared at him, her gut telling her that he was being truthful, but could she trust her gut where her feelings were involved?

 

 “What about Mellie?”  she asked as his arm snaked around her again and she felt his hand in her clothes causing her zipper to slide down.  His hand slipped past the waistband of her panties and she felt him grab her buttocks with his hands and she heard him groan at the skin to skin contact.

 

 “Only you.”  He said again.  “I miss…”  his voice trailed off as she felt his hands exploring the area between her cheeks and moving lower. “This…I miss this.  It’s mine, Liv.  Don’t give it to anybody else.  I know I have no right to ask you that-“

 

 “Damn right”  she responded cutting him off, turning her head away from him to avoid another kiss.

 

 She closed her eyes as his fingers came in contact with her wetness.  She felt angry and ashamed that she still wanted him, that he still has this affect on her.  His fingers danced around her center and then he rubbed them between her cheeks fingering the opening he found there,  making her wetter still.

 

 “Is all this for me?’ he groaned in her ear as his fingers moved back to her center saturating them with her wetness. “I need a taste from my sweet baby.” He confessed nibbling her ear.

 

 

“I thought you came here to talk” she groaned, willing her body to behave.  She knew that she was fighting a losing battle. “Please, Fitz”

 

 “I came here to clear up some misconceptions.” He replied removing his fingers and sniffing them before putting them in his mouth.  His actions caused more wetness to gush between her thighs.

 

 “Sweet Baby” he repeated again looking at her.

 

 Olivia looked away and he grabbed her chin forcing, her to look him in the eyes.

 

 “ Only you, Liv.  I wouldn’t do that with Amanda.” 

 

 “It doesn’t matter.”  She snapped angrily.  “You’re married!  I think you should leave before things get out of hand.”  Who was she kidding?  Things were already way out of hand.  He clothes were open, her buttons popped and her panties close to disintegration!

 

 Before she realized it, he quickly snatched down her clothes exposing her from the waist down.  He then fell to his knees burying his face in her center, lifting her leg over his shoulder after forcing her to step out of her clothes.  

 

 Olivia fell back against the wall using it for support and her body gushed even more in response to his oral stimulation. Her mind was in a fog as she felt him vigorously licking and sucking on her. It had been so long, but nothing had changed.  He was an excellent lover and knew what to do. She recalled how he had called her ‘Sweet Baby’ the first time he’d done this to her.  “Sweet Baby” was what he had murmured to her after he had sucked her sex until she was sore.   He had told her then that she was the only one he had ever had the desire to taste and she had believed him then; and a part of believed him now, though her better judgment told her not to.

 

 She couldn’t wrap her mind around the fact that the leader of the free world, the President of these United States was on his knees lapping her sex.  Her orgasm caused her to shake as he continued his oral assault.   He was far from satisfied, she could tell and she didn’t know how much more she could take.  Fitzgerald Grant could go on for hours and had told her once that eating her out was his favorite pastime.

 

 “Stop.”  She moaned as he was relentless in his assault, but he ignored her and held her fast even as she tried to pull away.    Another orgasm hit her and she felt herself gush which spurned him on to continue despite her protests..  He was insatiable.  The only thing that caused him to pause was the knock on the door.

 

 “You’re more delicious than I remember”  he declared looking up at her, his face covered in her essence.  He then returned to what he was doing.

 

 “Fitz, please.  You’ve got to stop”  she moaned as he continued on anyway.

 

 The second time the knocking was louder and more persistent and he quickly stood up, his face smeared with her essence and his eyes wild.  He knew that he had to leave, and this had to last him awhile.  There was no doubt in his mind that he would get a good night’s sleep that night.

 

 “I’ve got to go” he said wiping his face with the back of his hand.  “But you WILL come to see me tomorrow, Olivia.”

 

 He quickly straightened his clothes and she felt the cool air hit her body when he released her.  Ashamed at her response to him, she quickly averted her eyes and grabbed her clothes and ran into the half bath that was reserved for guests, and slammed the door.

 

 Olivia felt as if her legs were about to give way as she leaned against the door.  Why had she allowed this man such liberties?  Why couldn’t she keep him at arms length, damn him!

 

 She heard the front door close as she leaned against the bathroom door for support as her legs felt like rubber.  She then slid down onto the bathroom floor bursting into tears.  She knew that she would do as he asked and go and see him, because she couldn’t help herself.  She was Olivia Pope, a woman who could right wrongs and fix things, but she couldn’t begin to fix the mess that was her life.   Her sobs echoed through the apartment as all the frustration and despair that she had been holding in since Amanda had shown up came pouring out.

 

 He would never be hers and there was no fairy tale ending for her life. He was the leader of the free world, the President of the United States.  There could only be isolated stolen moments and lonely nights, and she knew that she deserved so much better.  However she knew that if he called, she would come because Fitzgerald Grant was the man that she had ever loved.

 

 Fitz had stood there and watched as she ran into the bathroom and he hadn’t bothered to stop her.  He opened the door and found his men standing there looking at him curiously.

 

 “Let’s go”  he said walking past them.

 

 He noticed the change in their expression as he spoke and he had no doubt that they could smell her all over him, but he didn’t give a damn.  He was going to bed with the scent of Olivia Pope on his breath a happy man, and to hell with anybody that didn’t like it.






Chapter End Notes:

Alright, I had to do this one shot because my muse was holding my brain hostage in the middle of an update.  Please excuse any errors!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.