Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Make It Nasty

©AwardedEmmy

2012

'You avoided him for a minute there… Share his body heat to let him know you're still there.'

Chapter 11

School had ended the day before and summer had arrived. Two months would pass and Emery along with all of her friends would be seniors, preparing to go off into the world as adults. Applying to colleges, securing jobs, growing up. Emery sighed… Today was a new beginning in a sense.

A new beginning meaning she was going to greet Logan with fire… At the bon fire.

"Emery this sea foam green looks really nice on you." Trenise said handing Emery a ruffled tube top.

Emery smiled, "Really?"

"Yeah." Trenise encouraged, a bright smile glowing on her face.

"Well this orange looks good on you." Emery said, handing Trenise an orange summer dress.

Trenise grinned and shook her head, "Really?"

Emery sighed, "You know that I suck at this."

Trenise nodded, "True true. Chelsea, come see what I want Emery to wear and agree with me!"

"K!" Chelsea hollered back from inside of Emery's bathroom.

Emery's nose crinkled, her room smelled over different perfumes and hair products and Chelsea obviously wasn't satisfied with her hairstyle because she continued to spray her hair with hairspray.

Emery coughed and sat on her bed in Indian position, with Comet resting peacefully in the crook of her legs. Chelsea came out of the bathroom patting the top of her hair and sniffing. "I think I'm high guys." She said.

"Oh my God, shut up." Trenise growled playfully.

"I'm serious, all of that hairspray, girls we may need to open windows in here." Chelsea said to them as she already headed to one of Emery's windows to open it up and allow ventilation.

"Now that we have some fresh air Chelsea, what do you think about this sea foam green tube with the white shorts and a brown belt?" Trenise asked from the floor where she too sat in Indian position. As she spoke she arranged clothes on the floor in the style that the outfit would be.

"It sounds good to me." Chelsea agreed. "Emery can you handle a tube top?"

Emery nodded, but she didn't respond as she toyed with Jimmy's phone in one hand. She couldn't decide whether or not it would be appropriate to text him again. She didn't want to sound obsessed with meeting him, but the truth behind her insistence, was she was truly beginning to miss her own phone, especially since he wasn't even texting her back, she was beginning to wonder what the point was. There was really not that much on that phone that she would miss and looking through his phone, she doubted he needed anything on it- so basically she could draw the line in the sand. Get the phone turned off, get a new one and start fresh.

But, she still wanted to meet the charming character who'd humored her through text over the course of a week. But, oh well, she sighed longingly as she powered on the screen and went to messaging.

Alisha: Fine, fuck you too then.

She pressed send and then through the phone behind her, she heard it land with a soft thud on her mattress and she hoped off of her bed.

"Am I wearing my bikini under that?" She asked, "What bikini do I wear?"

"One of the strapless ones Logan bought you." Chelsea advised.

Emery nodded and swiped up the clothes from the floor and then over to her dresser where she sifted through her bathing suits until she found the exact same one she'd worn last weekend. She hoped that by wearing that one, it would ring familiar in Logan's head and he'd want to kiss her again. She bit her lip and grabbed the top and bottom before disappearing into the bathroom to change.

Each one of the girls was dressed perfectly for a night on the beach. Emery's hair was in its naturally wavy state, flowing midway down her back- the golden tips swaying gently against the sea foam green of her top, her bangs were French braided along the top of her head. The white shorts looked well on her deep tanned skin, and her brown flip flops almost matched perfectly with the brown belt looped through her shorts. Trenise had her hair in a messy bun on top of her head and a black strapless sun dress that stopped mid-thigh complemented her petite stature and Chelsea wore a pair of denim shorts and a bright yellow loose tank top. A white headband pulled her hair back and away from her face.

They stood in front of the mirror in Emery's bathroom and took multiple pictures which they later uploaded to all of their social networking sites on the car ride over to Logan's family property.

Emery had managed to get out of the house without speaking to her mom, which served as an early highlight of the night. She didn't know how she'd feel if her mom scolded her for dressing immodestly, her mood was already half sour because of the fact that Jimmy had never responded. Emery had left his phone back at her house on her bed, content with not having to deal with the anxiety of waiting for a response that obviously wasn't coming.

Upon arriving at the Isley beach house, Emery couldn't help the grin that formed on her face. The night was beautiful; the beach house was all lit up appearing like a scene from out of a movie. Emery couldn't contain her excitement as Chelsea parked her Jetta and they all began making their way towards the front door.

They knocked, unsure if they were supposed to knock or just walk in, but judging by the way the kid who opened the door opened it, it was the kind of party that didn't require knocking.

The three girls linked arms like junior high students, and made their way through their classmates and in the direction the kitchen.

"I'm finna get wasted." Chelsea notified her friends.

Emery and Trenise shared a knowing look before giggling, and reaching for beers at the same time. Emery wasn't a drinker, but she was open to anything on this particular night. Biting her lip she looked at all of the different alcohols on the counter before deciding on the Corona, the commercials seemed cool enough. She uncapped it, took a swig, and decided that the Corona would be her choice drink of the evening. After a few minutes of drinking, the trio began to make their way around the property and survey the scene, when Chelsea stopped walking and tapped Emery on the shoulder playfully.

"Don't look now, but Logan Isley is giving you the look."Chelsea said, after she'd gained Emery's attention.

Emery frowned and asked, "What look?"

"You might be getting laid tonight if you can't control those urges girl." Chelsea informed Emery, and then began to snicker.

"Oh dear Lord." Emery muttered, "What do you mean?"

Trenise piped in, "She means that Logan is full on staring at you."

Emery's cheeks heated and she began to turn her head, "Don't." Chelsea hissed, "If you look he'll know you peeped him. Give him a second."

"A second to what?"

"To do what men do… You know, decide what they want."

Emery rolled her eyes, "This is ridiculous, can we go to the beach? I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. I don't even know what he looks like tonight and I've never seen this look before, guys." Emery whined, beginning to panic. Her friends laughed, and pulled her out of the room. "Hey, I'm gonna go watch Darrell for a minute."

"Oh he's performing?" Trenise asked.

Emery nodded, "Of course he is." She said, and then unlatched herself, "I'll catch up with ya'll a little later, okay?"

"Yeah."

"Don't get too drunk." Emery cautioned.

Her warning fell upon deaf ears as her two best friends laughed and walked in the opposite direction.

Emery bit her lip, glad that her friends were no longer attached to her to prevent her from seeking out exactly what… Who she wanted to see.

The hairs on the back of Emery's neck prickled slightly, and she soothed them down immediately while turning her head towards an empty wall. She frowned and looked the other way and her eyes clashed with the heated gaze of Logan Isley. She bit her lip and shuddered as she watched him watch her. Time seemed to stand still as their eyes scanned each other's faces. She could only see his neck up, but judging from the slight view she had of his shoulders she could tell her was wearing a tank top, and she wanted to melt, already imaging what his muscular arms must look like. She licked her lips slightly and then took a step forward and then a step back. She shot him a playful smile before turning on her heel and heading for the direction in which she knew her brother would be judging by the sound of his music.

She walked up to the makeshift stage and grinned widely as she watched her brother sit on a stool in the middle of the stage. Instead of a usual rap he had slowed it down with a harmonizing melody. Emery squeezed through the audience and made her way to the front of the stage and leaned against it and closed her eyes.

"Your brother has straight skill." Someone said to her left, Emery nodded.

"Thanks, I fueled that skill." She joked, opening her eyes and smiling brightly at Justin.

"Biggest fan?"

"You know it."

"So what are you getting into tonight?" Justin asked casually.

"Meaning?"

"You know? What's your plan?"

Emery frowned, "Oh, I'm just here to chill out."

"Can I get you a drink?"

Emery shook her head, "I already had one. I'm trying to space 'em out. I think I'll be the double 'D' tonight."

"Oh, is that right?" Justin asked cocking his head to the side.

Emery nodded, "Yup."

"Well, are you joining in the spin the bottle game later when most of the party dies down?"

"Uh," Emery laughed nervously. "Maybe."

"You have to."

"I said maybe though."

"Alright I'm just confirming that I may have a chance at kissing the most beautiful 'senior' tonight."

Emery laughed, "Okay, then. Thanks." She said.

Justin looked behind Emery and nodded, "Sup man?"

"Hey, how you doin?" Emery's heart kicked itself into gear at the sound of the voice that could make her melt on the spot.

"Pretty good." Justin replied.

Emery turned her head and looked up at Logan. He was close; if she were anyone else, he would have been a little too close for comfort- but she was incredibly comfortably with his chest just barely grazing her shoulder. She bit her lip and then looked away before she could look into his eyes and become nervous. She watched her brother for a second, but he was so lost in his music it was hard; she knew she wouldn't be able to grab his attention to flash him a supportive smile.

After the song ended Justin tapped her shoulder, "See you at spin the bottle?" He asked looking her in the eye.

Emery rolled her eyes, "I said maybe bro." She said to him. He smiled and then headed off back into the crowd and Emery relaxed against the stage again.

She was playing with her fingers as Darrell moved into another song, but judging by the sweltering and flushed sensation that took over her body, she could tell that Logan, who was still standing closely behind her, was watching her. She bit her lip and turned to look up at him.

"Sup?" She asked casually like they hadn't previously had an awkward week with each other.

"Hey." He replied back, the corners of his lips turning up into a smile.

Emery returned that smile, "So. Are you having fun?"

"Kind of. You?"

"Kind of." Emery replied back and then looked away from him quickly. She mentally berated herself for not having a better response than to mimic his.

"That's… good." He said.

A silence settled over them as they surveyed each other's features carefully.

Finally Logan cleared his throat, "I have-,"

"Logan." A feminine voice said from behind them.

Emery frowned and turned, she had to stop herself from rolling her eyes. "Julia." Logan replied tersely looking up at the night sky. Emery sighed, how perfect was it that Julia had interrupted Logan when he was actually about to speak to her.

"I came to get Emery. I want you to see something. Let's go." Julia said, and then pulled on Emery's arm.

Emery pulled herself out of Julia's grasp, "I'll come in a second." She told Julia.

"You have to come now." Emery rolled her eyes.

Emery was about to protest when Logan spoke, "Aye, we'll talk later okay?"

Emery nodded, "Okay." She said, looking into his brown eyes uncertainly before allowing herself to be pulled away by Julia.

As it turned out there was no surprise for Emery, the only thing Julia wanted Emery to see was the fact that Logan was hers.

"He needed some time, it's been two weeks, and now he's mine…" Julia said, so sure of herself.

Emery cleared her throat, "Really?"

"Really. I am dead serious. I wouldn't be surprised if he was only next to you to break the news that he belongs to me now."

Emery sighed, "Okay. Sure."

"I'm serious."

"You keep saying that, but it's truly going in one ear and straight out of the other. Logan doesn't want you."

Julia laughed, "You're so stupid, Emery. You know and I know that Logan would never ever think of you in the same way that he thinks of other girls."

"What makes you think that?"

"I don't have to think. I know. Logan is your brother's best friend Emery and in case you haven't noticed, Logan doesn't commit to relationships so easily… If you want to keep thinking that he's going to someday be yours I really feel bad for you. He might have shown you some attention… But, that was the last of it, he strung you along. He doesn't really want you."

"None of what you're saying is actually making sense. I have to go." Emery said, maneuvering around Julia and walking away confidentially. She didn't want to believe anything that Julia was saying, simply because Julia had been a jealous bitch from the start, but she was beginning to wonder if there was a tiny bit of truth behind Julia's hurtful words. After all, he had completely ignored her all week.

Emery crossed her arms over her chest and started walking up the beach and towards the house; she was going to need another drink.

oooooooo0000oooooooo

"Here are the rules. When the bottle does not land on you. You drink. When the bottle lands on you and you don't want to kiss the person- you drink. If the bottle lands on you for a third time you and your partner go into the tent over there and do- whatever in there for three minutes. If you don't want to go into the tent with the other person- both of you finish off your bottles. We clear?"

The group announced their agrees and Emery shifted uncomfortably in the sand. Her eyes glided over the empty wine bottle sitting in the middle of the circle, to the golden fire eyes of Logan. He seemed to shy away from her gaze as he looked away from her and towards the wine bottle on the ground.

Emery wanted to kiss him and she hoped that maybe, he'd want to kiss her two. She dug her fingers into the sand and crossed her fingers before looking up at the stars in the sky as if waiting for a shooting star.

The game had begun.

Logan had been kissed twice and not once had Emery been kissed. She bit down on her bottom lip feeling like the most unlucky girl of the evening. It wasn't like she was the only one who hadn't been kissed. In the sand her fingers had yet to untwine themselves.

To Emery's left sat Trenise, next to her was Chelsea. Chelsea spun the bottle and it went around and around before landing on Anderson, a meat headed friend of Darrell's. Chelsea smiled and leaned across the circle to meet Anderson's waiting lips. They kissed quickly before moving away slowly and resuming their seats.

Trenise took the bottle and spun. It landed on Justin Todesey. Trenise shot Emery a look and Emery responded with a barely visible shrug. Trenise met Justin in the middle of the circle and they kissed longer than usual and when they separated, Emery frowned. She couldn't mistake that look of contemplation in both of their eyes. Emery tipped her bottle of Corona to her lips.

She exhaled shakily as she brought her bottle down. It was finally her turn to spin the bottle. There was only one person there who she actually wanted to kiss- who she hoped she'd be able to kiss. Her fingers stayed locked in the sand as she used her opposite hand to spin the bottle. It began to spin.

Around and around the bottle went. Her heart was thundering so hard in her chest, she could hear it in her ears; deafening her to all of the sounds around her. The crashes of the ocean could no longer be heard; the music behind Darrell's voice in the distance could no longer be heard. Nothing except her heart and the bottle that was digging a circular path in the sand.

Emery's life was about to be made perfect. Her eyes stayed focused on the bottle that was making its way to a stop. Her heart beat sped up, faster than before as the bottle landed on the one and only, Logan Isley.

Her eyes fluttered up and butterflies began to wreak havoc in the pit her stomach. Logan's golden gaze seemed to contemplate her for features, making her warm all over, for a total of ten seconds, before he tipped his beer bottle to his lips and began to drink.

Emery's gaze lowered immediately. She couldn't look at him as he surveyed her while he was drinking. She felt dead, like her world had been ripped out from underneath her. She hadn't noticed that she's begun drinking the rest of her beer; drowning herself as the liquid poured down her throat, burning a path and creating heat where her body suddenly needed it the most- her cold and broken heart. As she finished off her bottle and lowered it to the sand, she chanced one more glance at Logan, and his eyes were on her already. Like they'd never strayed.

His gaze no longer was welcomed on her. Instead it made her feel intensely uncomfortable and her heart was racing, but not from the same previous reasons.

He'd rejected her.

Flat out, straight up, rejected her.

And he still had the nerve to be looking at her. If the rejection in itself wasn't bad enough, the fact that he'd done in front of her peers was awful. The quietness of the circle closed in around her.

She wanted to get up and leave the circle, but that would add to the embarrassment.

Oh, the embarrassment. She was the first one in the circle to be rejected. If Logan Isley didn't want to kiss her, then who would?

She bit her lip and the word, 'undesirable' ran through her head. Her mother had called her undesirable since the seventh grade. She knew she had to have been 'undesirable'. What guy in his right mind would want to date or even kiss a girl who dressed like a guy? But hadn't she made moves to change? Hadn't she tried becoming more desirable within the last two weeks? Was this rejection because she 'dissed' him in the studio?

FUCK!

He'd fucked her over. Made her feel special for one week and ignored her the next and then publically humiliated her.

She'd followed a few steps in 'Make It Nasty', but he seemed to have his own guideline book and he'd played well… The straight hair, the short shorts, the ridiculously revealing bikinis.

He had played well. And she had failed.

What had she done wrong?

Emery Alisha Johnson didn't cry, but she felt the pressure building in her face. She took a deep breath and tried to appear pleasant while the game continued. She was patiently waiting for an appropriate time to excuse herself from the game. She refused to look in Logan's direction, but judging by the prickling hairs on the back of her neck, he was looking over at her quite frequently.

Emery didn't want to ask herself why he was looking… He was probably smirking at her.

Fuck Logan Isley.

Emery watched the bottle spin and spin and her head was becoming dizzy. She brought her empty bottle to her lips and frowned. Pulling it away she cleared her throat, "Can a girl get another beer?" She asked rather loudly, interrupting the game only slightly as some kids laughed.

"Of course." Justin replied across the circle, grinning and jumping up to retrieve another beer for Emery.

She sighed. Her dignity wouldn't allow her to just get up and walk away from the circle. Even though she was perfectly fine with ignoring others opinions, she was feeling a little weak; light-headed and heartbroken. She knew another Corona would aide in making her feel better.

Justin delivered the beet to her hands and then went back to his spot. Emery grinned and popped it open before tipping it up. She was determined to get wasted and then sleep it off. She didn't nurse the alcohol, but instead downed it, and Justin who was watching her in awe, gladly supplied her refill.

Impossible.

The bottle had yet to land on her once during the game of spin the bottle. There weren't that many kids playing, but it seemed that all of the odds were in Emery's corner.

Emery finished off her third beer and was sitting sort of dazed, watching the stars when finally, the bottle landed on her. She bit her lip and looked at the spinner. Sean Ravies. He shook his blonde hair out of his blue eyes as he leaned in towards her. Emery smiled and went to crawl towards him, but instead fell right back down on her butt. She giggled and then went to move back towards Sean when her body was snatched into the air. She let out a helpless yelp.

"She's had too much to drink. I'm taking her home."

Emery rolled her eyes as she was placed on her own two feet. She stumbled back a bit before taking off in the direction of her brothers voice. She could hear Logan behind her, but she kept walking; trying her hardest not to aknowledge him.

How dare he reject her and then turn around and prevent her from getting her kiss.

"Emery, you are going to pass out if you don't slow down." Logan advised.

Emery growled, "Fuck you Logan." She spat over her shoulder.

Logan laughed. Laughed! "What's wrong with you?"

Emery turned around, "Don't." She said firmly. "I was finally about to get my kiss after you rejected me! And then you pull me away, just like that, and you want to know what's wrong with me? Ugh."

"Uh, you're mad because I didn't kiss you?" Logan asked skeptically.

Emery nodded and bit her lip, before speaking, "Yeah, Logan. I am mad because you didn't kiss me, rejection sucks. Maybe that's why I've never fucked around with this shit." She spat, "But, I'm pissed off Logan. I'm pissed off because you rejected me in front of everybody! It was your third kiss, Logan. Third." She held up three fingers for emphasis. "We could have gone into that tent." She jabbed her pointer finger in the direction of the tent as she spoke, "And you could have laughed in my face and said, you would never in a million years kiss me. Okay? So, yeah. I'm a little angry and there is a lot of things wrong with me, starting at why the fuck I thought you were lying when you said you would never put the moves on 'Darrell's little sister'. I was stupid to actually think that last week that maybe you liked me or something, and I'm even more upset that fucking Julia told me, and I didn't listen and now I'm all fucked up. Okay? So fuck you Logan."

Logan frowned and didn't say anything. His topaz gaze was directed towards the beach sand and his hands were shoved into the pockets of his beige cargo shorts.

"Why did you do that to me?" Emery hissed, and then her voice and expression softened as she looked down at the sand as well, avoiding his eyes that had finally turned to her. "You know what? Fuck it; I actually don't want to know."

"Emery…"

"I think we should go back to when you didn't say my name okay?" She asked, looking up at him. His topaz gaze was soft and calculating as he stared at her.

"I-,"

"Actually can you not talk to me anymore? Ever. Unless you're like dying- or something?" She asked quizzically.

Logan huffed. "Fine. Don't want me to explain myself? That's cool. We don't have to talk anymore. That's perfectly fine, because I've been fucked up since we started. You've had a lot to drink, just let me take you home."

"Actually-,"

"Let me take you home." He demanded.

Emery sighed and nodded, "Fine."

Logan nodded as well and walked past her, and she followed, biting her lip, she just wanted to go home, burn 'Make It Nasty', and sleep.

oooooooo0000oooooooo

Logan blasted rap music the whole way back to the Johnson residence and Emery hadn't mind, it meant that they definitely wouldn't be talking to her. Was she stupid for not letting him explain? Maybe, but she was butt hurt and they could talk about it another time. Emery didn't exactly know how to feel about him anymore. She wanted to believe he had some type of feelings for her, but if he did, shouldn't he have kissed her. After a whole week of not talking she'd expect that things would have changed, but the last time they were together, they'd almost kissed in a closet. They had so much tension, and yet, he didn't take her into that tent… For anything.

What was wrong with him?

She said her thanks and got out of his car, before he had time to even pull up in front of her house. She was just dying to get inside.

Entering the modern mansion the front door, Emery closed the large wooden door softly behind her. The sound, although soft, rang in her ears and she sniffed and gulped. The house was eerily quiet, and the empty space had closed in on her.

She was home. She could finally cry. She needed comfort. She craved comfort. She wanted-

"Emery Alisha Johnson. I need to know who this phone belongs to and I need to know now."

Emery looked up and sniffed, she didn't have time for this. She was too emotionally weak to deal with her mother. "Jimmy's." She responded quietly.

"Who is Jimmy and why was his phone on your bed?"

"Mom…" Emery waved her mom off as she covered her face with her hands.

"I must admit. I preferred you when you were dressed like a boy and not acting like a little whore."

"Mom!" Emery cried removing her hands from her face and staring at her mother shocked.

"No. I came home to a daughter who dressed cuter, but sluttier. Who was hanging all over her brother's best friend like a little tramp and now I've found a phone on your bed with loads and loads of indecent pictures. I am so disgusted with you, Emery. I can't not express how-,"

"Mom! Shut the fuck up!" Emery shouted, cutting off her mom. Her voice seemed to echo into the silence of the house as her light brown eyes clashed with her mothers. They may have shared an eye color, but what they saw from those eyes were polar opposites.

Eden stood in the center of the foyer stunned to silence as she stared at the daughter she had raised, "Did you just-?"

Emery nodded, "I did. And I'll do it again. You need to leave me alone. I am so sick of you nagging at me about things that I can't control. I'm sorry that my vision is so fucked up. I'm sorry that I think the only way I am going to get a guys attention is if I wear little to nothing. You taught me that. You showed me that if I want to be touched I have to parade around in little to nothing."

"I did not."

"You did too. Or maybe mom, you don't remember, Coach Rob feeling up on me at pageant practices." Emery sighed and blinked back tears. "Do you not remember mom?" Her vision became blurry, "Do you not remember looking between me and that man before slipping out of the room to let us 'practice'?"

Eden stepped back quietly.

"You don't remember. Or are you still so concerned about having the perfect daughter that you really don't care that you let that man touch me because he was, 'such a good coach'. You ruined me." Emery accused.

"I-,"

"Don't try and deny that it wasn't your doing. Want me to rephrase? Fine. You indirectly ruined me. You wanted me to have those first place trophies so bad, that you didn't give a fuck about what would happen when I didn't get first place. Where are those trophies now mom? What are they doing now? I can tell you what they aren't doing. Taking back years on top of years of discomfort."

"Emery-,"

"Don't you know that I didn't even want to be a girl for the longest time? And finally, finally. I want some guy's attention in a different way, and I don't even know how to act. I think that I can wear short shorts and get close to him and he will have to like me. I bought a fucking book to teach me how to catch a guy. A book on seduction. I didn't even know what I wanted from him; I just wanted him to touch me. How fucked up is that?" Emery began to cry, the tears came out of her eyes rapidly and she couldn't catch her breath, "And he didn't even want me." Emery sobbed, "I blame you for everything. You fucked me up and you fucked me over." She accused her mother.

The only thing heard in the foyer were the sounds of Emery's uncontrollable sobbing.

Eden stood there frozen in silence and Emery rolled her eyes. What a poor relationship they had.

"Pack your things Emery. You have disrespected me in too many ways to count tonight, and I personally no longer want to be around you." Eden said stiffly. "I want you out as soon as possible. I'm sending you to live with your grandmother in Georgia for the summer, and then you'll be starting Mayfield Hobbs in the fall in England. Maybe you'll learn some respect before December."

"But-,"

"My decision is final." Eden replied and then turned her back before Emery could even protest.

Emery hiccuped and then sank to the floor before curling up into a ball. Her tears dried and her breathing returned to normal. What was she going to do? What could she do?

Nothing.

She felt like Emery Alisha Johnson, the little girl, who obeyed her mothers every wish. She couldn't contest her mothers decision. She didn't have anyone to back up. She'd been disrespectful. She deserved to be sent away... But it still hurt- her pain fell upon her mothers deaf ears still, seven years later.

A/N: So... Hi. What's going on?

PS. This concludes part 1 of Make It Nasty.. :)












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.