Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Make It Nasty

©AwardedEmmy

2012

'Show a little skin, girl.'

Chapter 8

oooooooo0000oooooooo

Jimmy: My uncle is onto us.

Alisha: How?

Jimmy: He keeps asking me why I'm not responding to his texts… Why aren't you telling me when I get texts?

Alisha: Why aren't you telling me when I get texts?

Jimmy: Don't do that.

Alisha: What?

Jimmy: Answer a question with a question, I hate that. :p

Alisha: Alright fine. I won't do that ever again. But seriously answer my question first…

Jimmy: Babe, I'm not lying when I tell you that no one has texted you…

Alisha: That's fucking impossible.

Jimmy: Hahaha, I'm not joking, but still why aren't you telling me?

Alisha: Because, my life is hectic. I forget. I'm sorry, but if it makes you feel better your uncle texted you this morning and wants to know about your plans for the end of the year.

Jimmy: Oh. Thanks. We have to switch phones back ASAP, baby girl.

Alisha: I know, I know.

Jimmy: … I want to see your face, tho.

Alisha: Lol.

Jimmy: But, idk…

Alisha: You don't know about what?

Jimmy: I wanna see what you look like soo fucking bad, but at the same time…

Alisha: Element of surprise? Omg, I just totally imagined Bruno Mars with that 'so fucking bad'…. Love me.

Jimmy: LOL, da fuck? Okay. I will. Mwah. 3 && Yeah. Da element of surprise…

Alisha: I kind of understand what you're getting at though… Like a blind date sort of thing?

Jimmy: Yeah.

Alisha: Kk.

Jimmy: Don't kk me, bitch.

Alisha: Lol, don't 'yeah' me, bitch.

Jimmy: Haha, aight. So… whatcha doin?

Alisha: Trying on my new bikinis. Its summertime you know. ;D

Jimmy: Fuckk me. Send me a pic?

Alisha: Lol. Pervvvvvvvvvv.

Jimmy: Nah… I ain't no perv, but seriously. You owe me.

Alisha: Owe you what?

Jimmy: U saw my dick pix. You owe me a pic of something. ;D

Alisha: lolololololol.

Jimmy: I'm serious, tho.

Alisha: I bet you are.

Jimmy: Please.

Alisha: Nah.

Jimmy: Pretty please?

Alisha: Wow. Fuck. You.

oooooooo0000oooooooo

The request was ridiculous, but somehow, Emery couldn't stop herself from tromping into her bathroom and standing in front of the mirror sideways. She admired the bathing suit she was wearing… Logan had excellent taste. The sunset orange bikini fit her like a glove and complimented her skin very well. The tops ties were made of thin straps and triangular cups and the bottom portion had little strings on the side that tickled her thigh.

"How the fuck do you take these pictures?" She asked herself aloud as she resituated herself in front of the mirror. She gazed at her appearance and frowned.

The minute she starts dressing 'girly' she finds herself feeling like a wanton. Prime examples of her new feelings were her reactions to Logan. His multiple touches throughout the past week had left her feeling things that she'd previously never felt. As she'd lay awake at night thinking about his touch, she'd find herself wanting to give into unscrupulous desires, that hadn't crossed her mind previous to 'Make It Nasty'.

Before, the thought of having sex with Logan Isley never crossed Emery's mind, all she wanted was to feel wanted by him, but in the most completely non-sexual way possible. Now, not a minute past where Emery's thoughts were situated in a G-rated location. And here she was standing in front of her bathroom mirror, trying to figure out how to send a bikini shot to Jimmy- a complete stranger.

But surprisingly, Emery was welcoming the sudden hormonal change in her system. She liked feeling, how she felt as she stood in front of the mirror. Hot and wanted.

Emery purposely aimed the camera of Jimmy's phone away from her face. She liked where he was headed with the whole element of surprise meeting that was planned for their summer… Mostly because, she didn't know how she'd feel if Jimmy wasn't like she was expecting. In her imagination, Jimmy was model hot. Lean, toned, and smooth. And she wouldn't know how to deal if he was the complete opposite. She had a feeling the course of their conversations would change completely.

Returning to the side position, Emery poked her butt out just a little and snapped a shot. Looking at it she growled. "That's fucking cute." She mumbled sarcastically, and then sent the photo without a second thought.

Walking back into her bedroom, she looked down at Comet who gazed up at her, "What? What are you looking at?" Kneeling down she scratched the cat's ears and smiled. "You're such a beautiful little cat. I love you." She said softly. When the phone vibrated in her hands she grinned harder, "Oop, Jimmy texted. Stop looking at me." Standing up, Emery opened the texting screen and read Jimmy's message.

oooooooo0000oooooooo

Jimmy: Dat ass.

Alisha: Stop it.

Jimmy: Hahaha… But really though. I can't wait until the last day of school. Papas getting his grub on.

Alisha: No. Just. Don't.

Jimmy: Lol, why not. Me, you, mi casa…. ;)

Alisha: Keep dreaming, partner. ;)

Jimmy: Alright, I will.

Alisha: So what are you doing?

Jimmy: Getting ready to roll out. I'd hate to spend my Saturday cooped up… We should actually do something today…. Since like we have nothing else to do….

Alisha: I can't, bro.

Jimmy: Oh, why not? :(

Alisha: Because, family. That's why. -_-

Jimmy: Ohhhh. Sucks. Your family hard asses?

Alisha: Like you wouldn't believe…. What's your family like?

Jimmy: Weird. My uncle is like a father to me. Lol.

Alisha: What's up with your dad?

Jimmy: He's a fucking asshole. He cares about himself.

Alisha: Aye, we got something in common. :)

Jimmy: Yeah buddy… So. Ms. New Booty. Are you still trying on bikinis?

Alisha: Yeah. I've settled on one and I'm going down to the pool.

Jimmy: You're leaving me for a pool?! :(

Alisha: No, I'm just sunbathing… It's a nice day out.

Jimmy: You're right about that… I kinda wanna swim.

Alisha: Go for it. We can always text later.

Jimmy: I don't want to stop texting you.

Alisha: Haha, stop. You make me blush.

Jimmy: Dat ass makes me blush. ;)

Alisha: Lol. That's nice.

Jimmy: But really doe. Lol…. I'm done. So, you gotta man?

oooooooo0000oooooooo

"Yes, Emery, you have Logan." Emery said aloud, throwing the phone down on her bed and stepping away. "But he's not your man…" She trailed off. "And we're talking to ourselves… Shhh."

Emery crossed her bedroom and looked in her mirror. She was quite satisfied with the teal bikini with small white patterns. The top was strapless and two rounded cups hid her breasts, it was a tight fit, but it was better than a loose one. The bottoms were also very tight, but she didn't mind. Crossing the bedroom again, Emery scooped up the phone, Make It Nasty, and her white beach towel before heading in the direction of her kitchen.

Placing the towel and book on the countertop, Emery leaned on the counter as she replied to Jimmy's text.

Alisha: No sir… Why?

Emery bit her lip. She knew why. Jimmy was in the exact same predicament as her… He was beginning to like her and she him. Exhaling loudly, Emery walked to the fridge and extracted the jug of strawberry lemonade and then got a glass out of the cabinet. No one was home. Darrell was with Eden shopping for a record label party that was later on in the evening. Emery opted not to go because she knew her mother would bring her back something to force her into. And so the house was completely empty.

She poured her drink and put the jug away. Licking her bottom lip, she searched the cabinets and acquired a bunch of unnecessary snacks before she balanced everything in her arms and headed out to the pool.

The California sun was brutal, but a gentle breeze subtracted from the intense heat. Emery set up the perfect display of food and drink on a glass end table next to her wooden pool chair. Laying the white towel over the chair, Emery eased herself onto the chair before grabbing the phone from the table next to her and reading Jimmy's response.

Jimmy: Just curious. I knew you were.

Emery rolled her eyes and relaxed in her chair.

Alisha: Then why did you ask?

Jimmy: Cuz… I was assuming from our chill conversations that you're not with anyone, but I wanted to make sure. Haha. :)

Alisha: Oh yeah, no. I'm single like a fucking pringle. You?

Jimmy: Same… Potty mouth. ;) Haha.

Alisha: Shhh… I think I'm crazy.

Jimmy: You seem kinda crazy. But don't worry, I'm kinda diggin your crazy. ;)

Alisha: I'm glad to hear that… So, you like sleeping?

Jimmy: Lol. Duh. I'm 17.

Alisha: Hahaha. You're life sounds boring.

Jimmy: It's not… I can assure you.

Alisha: Haha. My life is.

Jimmy: Well, you just need to have your own Jimbo-fest… It's like where you do your own thing for a few weeks. Like no one is judging you… It's pretty cool. Lots a fun.

Alisha: Well, maybe we can do that this summer. Teach me how to be carefree. :)

Jimmy: I can def do that. Aha. But, I must warn you, I'll probably stare while you talk…

Alisha: Like.. an admirable stare?

Jimmy: Yeah, cuz with an ass like that….

Alisha: Oh my God. Jimmy!

Jimmy: Lol. I'm playing, I'm playing. Well, I'm not really but I sort of am. So, how's your sunbathing?

Alisha: Good. :)

Jimmy: Sick…

Alisha: Yeah. Ew, I hate when conversations do that.

Jimmy: Me too. Aye can I text you back a little later? My uncle wants to have a man talk… Whatever the fuck that means. He's onto us!

Alisha: Lol, alright. Talk to you later. :)

Jimmy: I might call you up… Don't be surprised if I do.

Alisha: Um. Okay. I won't be… But I can't guarantee an answer. My day isn't going to be lax in a few hours.

Jimmy: Well, I'll try anyway… And you know you'll answer if it's me calling. Ahaa :)

Alisha: Most likely…. Bye Jimbo. ;)

Jimmy: Fuck no. I hate that. I was kidding when I said it earlier… But, bye Sha-Sha.

Alisha: NOOOOO.

Jimmy: ;D

oooooooo0000oooooooo

Emery decided against replying, because she didn't want to drag out a conversation that had already ended and laid the phone on the glass end table and picked up 'Make It Nasty' before further relaxing in the chair. Opening the book to the last place she left off, she sighed.

'Ladies, guys like a lot of things… And we're dealing with seduction, so, your brain ain't one of those things…. If you're the type of woman who believes a man can fall in love with you based on your brain, this section of the book isn't meant for you, as the author, I suggest that you move on to the second section of this book which would be the catching/keeping of your man .

Right now, I want you to think of yourself. The silkiness of your hair. The soft, delicate nature of your beautiful skin…. Think about what your man might think about your skin. How often do you think that he thinks about touching it? Give him a little something to look at and show him some skin…"

Emery squinted as she looked up from the book towards the sun, and then shielded her eyes. She placed Make It Nasty on the table and stood up before she skipped back into the house. She'd forgotten her sunglasses inside, and the bright sun had become completely unbearable.

Marching back into the house through the backdoor in the kitchen. Emery approached the counter where she'd left her wayfarers earlier. Her heart thundered in her chest with disappointment as she took in the sight that lay underneath her glasses.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She muttered to herself, sliding the pink paper out from underneath her sunglasses, while simultaneously opening the glasses and slipping them onto her head. Her eyes quickly scanned over the paper and her stomach twisted at the same time.

Mayfield Hobbs: of London, England.

Where we make your young lady… a woman.

Eden Johnson,

Thank you for taking interest in our school for young ladies, where we take them from childhood to adulthood in a matter of months. Our charm school, or finishing school, Mayfield Hobbs focuses on training young ladies in cultural and social activities. We teach young ladies the proper etiquette that they will carry with them into matrimony, while instilling in our pupils the self-esteem and confidence that is necessary to be a woman in today's society.

Because today, education for women- well children all together is necessary, we also provide our pupils with core academic courses that will suit them for university after secondary school.

We hope that you will encourage your daughter in attending Mayfield Hobbs, simply because we strive to inspire the best mannerisms into today's feminine youth.

The doorbell rang, jarring Emery from her concentrated reading. Frowning, she pushed herself off of the counter and started towards the front while she continued reading.

You must enroll your daughter into Mayfield Hobbs before August 18, 2012, because our 2012 semester begins in mid-September. We hope that you will choose what is best for your daughter's future by enrolling her into our all-girls charm school, and so we further hope to see you at our orientation on September 4, 2012.

Sincerely,

Mona Mayfield

- Headmaster

Tammy Hobbs

-Co-headmaster

Emery sighed forlornly as she peered through the doorbell to see the back of the one and only, Logan's head. Emery cleared her throat.

"Darrell's not home." She said, holding the door open with her foot as Logan stood outside turning around and squinting into her house. Emery folded the wretched pink piece of paper and trapped it under her arm uncomfortably. She actually wasn't in the mood for company after reading that letter; any other day and she would have welcomed him into the home Darrell or no Darrell.

"Well, where the hell is that dip shit?" Logan questioned, raising his eyebrow and running his tongue over his top teeth.

"With mom." Emery replied, pursing her lips and looking everywhere but at Logan. Hopefully, if she pretended to be indifferent to the conversation, he'd realize that she didn't want company.

"Oh, yeah he invited me over…." Logan said nodding, and looking down awkwardly at his white Vans. Before laughing slightly.

Emery nodded too, "Mhm." She mumbled, looking up at him. He looked so good, as usual. The diamond studs in his ears glimmered in the sun light that rained down on the front of Emery's modern mansion. He toyed with one of the mini palm tree plants on the porch as he waited for her to say something more, but she investigated him closely. His loose white t-shirt that he'd taken the liberty of cutting the sleeves and sides out of which revealed his toned stomach muscles and big arms. He donned a pair of pink swim trunks that stopped just below his knees and damn he looked good.

Logan cleared his throat as he took a step closer. A smirk graced his face as Emery's gaze caught his, "Do I look as scrumptious as you do?" He questioned, cocking his head to the side, raising an eyebrow, and sliding a hand into the pocket on his trunks.

Emery's cheeks heated, she'd completely forgotten she was only wearing a bikini. She nodded, "Uh, mhm, yeah." She replied, gulping and then pasting a smile on her face, "And thanks."

"No prob mah." Logan replied, stepping even closer and looking her up and down, "Did I pick that out?"

Emery nodded, "You did."

"Damn, I know what's up." Logan said stepping closer, "Mind if I join you today?"

Shaking her head, Emery opened the door wider and allowed him access into her home- completely forgetting about the letter tucked under her arm and her disinterest in company. Logan entered and waited while Emery locked the door behind them. When she turned from the door, she walked right into his chest. Cursing, she took a step back, "Why?" She muttered.

"Lead me to the pool?" Logan asked, raising an eyebrow.

"But, you've been here a thousand times, you may lead yourself." Emery said, genuinely confused.

"But," Logan's topaz gaze wandered down her body, and a slight smirk presented itself upon his face. "I gotta know how the back looks."

"No you don't." Emery countered, glowering and shoving Logan forward before removing the pink paper from the crook of her arm and folding it up into tinier pieces as she followed Logan out to the pool.

"The pool looks good today." Logan noted as he pulled his t-shirt up over his head and slipped his Vans off of his feet.

Emery laughed and watched him stare at the water. "I guess." She said easily while shrugging.

Logan nodded and looked at Emery with a coy smile playing on his lips, "We should jump in at the same time." He suggested with child-like enthusiasm.

"Nah can't get my hair wet. My dad's party is tonight and my mom would flip a bitch."

"Ugh, fuck that." Logan replied.

"Yeah…" Emery said awkwardly trailing off as she began padding back over to the pool chair and falling onto it, she pulled her sunglasses over her eyes, and sat Indian position on the chair, throwing the letter from Mayfield Cobb on the table, while Logan walked to the deeper side of the pool and proceeded to dive in. When her surfaced, he whipped the water out of his hair and rubbed his eyes before opening them.

He grinned, "Babe, you need to get in." He said.

"No thanks." She replied, biting her lip and throwing her towel over 'Make It Nasty' subtly, and then picking up her glass of strawberry lemonade for a quick sip.

"But, Emery…" Logan whined, shoving some water out of the pool and in Emery's direction.

"Stop whining." Emery said, taking another sip of her juice and smiling at Logan.

"Can I have some?" Logan asked, nodding in the direction of her glass.

Emery nodded, "Of course." She replied, holding the glass out in his way.

Logan grinned and dove under the water. When he reached the edge of the pool, he surfaced and hoisted himself out of the water. Emery's eyebrows shot up, as she watched the water fall off of his impressive body. The glass almost fell from her hand as Logan straddled the end of the pool chair.

He took the glass from her hands and had a sip. "God, this is good." He said, before taking another sip.

"Don't drink it all." Emery warned, watching him drink. He winked at her over the edge of the glass and continued to drink.

Logan nodded and removed the drink away from his hungry sips, "So you're not getting in with me?" Emery touched her straightened hair gingerly and looked at Logan tellingly. "Aw, don't tell me you're afraid to get your hair wet now?" Logan whined staring at Emery with humored topaz eyes.

Emery shrugged, "It took me a long time to straighten." She replied, 'the things I do for you boy', she thought rolling her eyes. Moving her legs out of Indian position, Emery wrapped her arms around hers legs and rested her chin on her knees.

"Get it wet." He said grinning. Moving the drink into one hand he reached across the chair and grasped a lock of her hair and stroked it while Emery shook her head. Logan's jaw dropped and he laughed, "So you won't get wet?" He asked, "Even for me?"

Emery tried her hardest to ignore the implied double meaning of his words as she said, "I don't want to mess up my hair. I'm perfectly okay with sunbathing." She shrugged.

"Fine." Logan said, and then pouted cutely, "I remember when you used to jump in the pool with me all of the time. Now you won't even put your feet in."

Emery sighed heavily, "To be honest I never realized the downside of swimming, but now that my skin's always so smooth… And even my hair feels good…" She trailed off leveling him with her gaze.

Logan rolled his eyes as he took a swig of the drink that was still poised in his hand. Watching her over the lip of the cup he winked. She grinned right back, displaying her set of dimples. Logan's eyes drifted away from hers and landed lower on her face. Where his gaze landed was unmistakable, and Emery blushed, he was looking at her lips. As he licked his bottom lip, chills coursed through her body. She shivered and goosebumps appeared all over her skin. Logan set the cup down, and leaned over, his eyes still trained on the lips that Emery had taken the time to lick as a seductive measure.

If only he would just get a little bit closer…

Emery's body went up in the air, and a startled shriek erupted from her throat. Logan had her in his arms bridal style as he swiftly walked towards the pool. She noticed that the hand that was secured on her thigh, lightly stroked her as if testing for himself the softness of her skin. Before Emery could even try to persuade him to put her back down, their bodies feel into the water. The feel of the water surrounding her sent waves of pleasure rippling over her skin, intensified by that fact that Logan was still holding her. It felt amazing. His hold on her and the warm water.

She was surprised that she was still underwater, but the strong hand of Logan moving over her body and gripping her hip stole her attention. She opened her eyes, something she dreaded doing, but felt she needed to, and saw Logan- eyes already open surveying her features. She looked at his hand that was busy trying to keep them underwater and then she looked back at Logan. Everything was in slow motion. The small smirk he gave her as his eyes found her lips sent a ball of heat pummeling towards her stomach, and then before she could even smile back, Logan's lips were on hers.

A small, simple, and sweet peck on the lips that felt like it had lasted a lifetime, but ended when Logan brought their bodies back up.

Their heads bust through the water as they surfaced. Emery wiped the water from her eyes and opened them in time to see Logan shake out his chestnut hair. The water droplets hit her face and she squealed slightly. Even after being completely immersed in water, the water still was a shock to her skin. Logan opened his eyes and looked at Emery who looked right back. Their glances were unwavering, and only one thing could break the contact…

"What's going on out here?" Eden asked from above, standing on the edge of the pool with her hands on her hips, looking especially sour.

Emery's eyes rolled as she looked at her mother, "I was just showing your sons best friend that in the water, I'm just as strong as he is, calm yourself mother." She said and then put her head back underwater. She didn't want to hear Eden's reply simply because she'd totally ruined the mood.

She swam to the pool stairs and started to get out when Logan called to her, "You might as well stay, you know, since you're already wet." He said, and then he winked.

Emery's cheeks flushed, definitely a double meaning.

"Actually, Logan, it's time for Emery to get ready." Eden said while a sweet smile formed on her face. "Get out of the pool, now." She commanded of Emery. Emery pouted and moved closer to the stairs, ascending out of the pool, she glared at her mother, but her mother didn't notice, "Logan, please remember to be a gentleman in my presence and not stare at my daughters bum."

Emery turned around and gawked at Logan as his cheeks tinted red, "Sorry, Mrs. Johnson."

Eden nodded, "Yes. Okay. Emery," She said turning her attention on her daughter, "Get your towel and dry off. Five minutes and if you're not in the house you're grounded." Eden said and then pivoted before disappearing back into the house.

Emery padded around the pool, feeling more flushed than ever. Her mom was the most embarrassing woman on the planet. Picking up her towel and blotting the top half of her body and some of her dripping hair, before bending over to dry off her legs. When she finished her legs she stood up straight, and Logan's body pressed against her from behind.

He bent his head lower to whisper in her ear and his hot breath sent shivers down her spine, "I got to see the back."

Emery rolled her eyes, "I'm glad." She replied sarcastically.

Logan chuckled and lightly nipped her earlobe, "Save me a dance at your dad's party tonight, yeah?"

Emery turned her head and looked at him in the eyes, "Oh, uh, you're coming?"

"Yeah Darrell invited me." He paused, "Do you think he'll actually be around this time?"

Emery laughed, "Sure he will." She said, and then she winked at him before skittering into the house.

oooooooo0000oooooooo

Emery's head was aching. Her mother had insisted on redoing her hair, and every knot, tangle, and kink seemed to have been ripped out of her head instead of gently eased out. But the outcome was actually pretty decent. A fancy looking, tight ponytail on top of her head. Biting her lip as her mom ran her manicured hands over the sleeked back hair of Emery and through the thick hair of her ponytail. She stared at her light eyes in the mirror.

"You're sending me away?" Emery asked quietly, as she met her mother's eyes in the mirror.

Eden smiled as she ran her fingers through her daughter's ponytail again, making sure to let the golden tips of Emery's hair fly into Emery's vision, but she didn't reply.

Emery stood up from the vanity in her mother's bathroom and surveyed herself in the mirror. She wore a bold black and white geo print shift dress with a pleated round neckline, which ended mid-thigh and lacked sleeves. A pair of dangling silver earrings in her ears, black pumps on her feet, and huge silver and black bangles adorned both of her wrists. Her makeup was light and natural, excluding the bold black line of eyeliner on her upper eyelid and thin sheen of lip gloss that painted her lips. She waggled her eyebrows at herself in the mirror before she headed for the bathroom exit, when her mother spoke.

"I just need you to behave, Emery." She said airily.

Emery turned back to her mother who stood examining herself in the mirror. She was touching on the large pearls around her neck that matched the set of pearls in her ears. Her hair was styled in a forever elegant French roll and she wore a simple A-line black dress that ended just above her knees, and a pair of stilettos. She looked so perfectly perfect, that it drove Emery crazy. There was no way that one woman could want so much perfection…. And actually have it, excluding her daughter.

Emery nodded awkwardly and bowed her head before exiting the bathroom swiftly.

Entering her bedroom, Emery walked over to her bed and picked up the black clutch on her bed and slipped 'Make It Nasty' into it and Jimmy's phone, holding it close to her side, Emery took another deep breath and walked over to the mirror on her bathroom wall.

Inhaling and exhaling deeply, Emery looked herself over, once again. It was safe to say that she was nervous. Tonight she would be seeing her dad again for the first time in a month. Biting her lip she shook her head and switched the topic on the center of her mind.

Logan had kissed her.

As simple as the peck was, Emery could still feel the feeling of his lips on hers. How soft they'd been even under the water. How he'd gripped her hip and brought her into him closer. How his topaz eyes searched all over her face before they'd even got into the water and the way he'd stared at her before her mother had interrupted them- he'd looked like he was ready to kiss her again.

Emery sighed; 'Make It Nasty' had yet to say anything about kissing, but Emery knew she was already going to have to find a way to get him to kiss her again.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.