Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey this is a response to the Crazy challenge. I wasn't going to do it but Morgan and Alicia wouldn't leave me alone. Enjoy!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

One Shot

 

Morgan squinted his eyes against the glare of the morning sun coming through the window. He groaned as he lifted his head and did a slight turn. "Fucking fuck." He grumbled. His side hurt like hell. It felt like thousands of needles were being injected into his side. He turned his head to the right side of the bed where she usually slept. It was ruffled and empty. Ignoring the pain in his side, he shot up straight, supporting himself on his hand, the white sheets draped down his tan body slowly like silk. Panicked he searched the room until it landed on her figure sitting in front of the vanity mirror. He licked his bottom lip as his gaze went up her body. She was wearing his white buttoned down shirt, and through the mirror he could see she hadn't buttoned it as two perky chocolate mounds were staring back at him invitingly. Morgan smiled slowly as his dick began to twitch, he couldn't wait to suck on those again and hear her moan his name. Her nipples had to be the most sensitive part of her body, because just a couple sucks and tugs and she came hard. Morgan took a deep breath as he pulled the sheet back. He ran his hand down his abs and grabbed his dick.

 

"Come and suck my dick baby." Morgan said squeezing himself. It hurt slightly to move his jaw. He could feel the left side was a little numb. She had a mean right hook. He closed his eyes and laid his head against the headboard and started the slow motions of working his hand up and down his length. He wasn't going to lie, Alicia worked his dick better than he ever had. He couldn't understand it, but he needed it. He ran his hand over his slit and used the liquid as lubricant down his dick. Alicia's saliva was much better. At that thought his hand squeezed harder and moved faster.

 

"Fuck you." Alicia said calmly as she looked through her make-up case. She took out her Lancome foundation and pumped some on the back of her hand. She took out her foundation brush and applied a streak to her left and right cheek, forehead, nose and chin.

 

"I love it when you talk dirty." Morgan said his voice low and thick.

 

Alicia rolled her eyes. By the sound of it she knew he was about to make himself cum. She spread the foundation on her cheek, making sure to get under the eye. The bruise was still tender as fuck. She would need some concealer after because the foundation wasn't going to cover that shit up. She heard Morgan's heavy breathing in the background and momentarily paused. She watched him work himself through the mirror. Her nipples immediately perked up to the point where it was starting to hurt. She moved her arm and the opened shirt brushed over her left nipple and she held back a gasp. Her breathing picked up as she watched the movement of his hand as it squeezed his erection harder. Her mouth watered as she saw spurts of cum shoot out and wet his hands and land on the bed sheet. Without warning she felt her pussy clench and warm subtle liquid run down her thigh.

 

"You wet the bed sheet asshole." Alicia scolded, noticing the slight high pitch in her voice from her excitement.

 

Morgan wiped his hand on the fitted sheet and looked up at her mischievously. His unnaturally green eyes smiled up at her through the mirror. "I wouldn't have wet the sheets if you'd done your job and swallowed."

 

Alicia put up her middle finger at him and continued applying her foundation. She put more foundation on her brush and applied lightly to her neck. There was a slight bruise on the base of her neck where Morgan had wrapped his hands around last night threatening to kill her. He was such an asshole. He always spewed out empty threats. She put her foundation brush down as she moved her hair out of her face. She'd recently cut her hair and she loved it. The back was very short, just reaching midway to her neck and then she had long heavy bangs. She wished she'd cut off more of her bangs as she reached for a head band to pull it out of her face.

 

Morgan got out of bed and cringed a little. Last night the coffee table she'd jammed into his side hadn't hurt as much, but today it felt like she'd broken a rib. He took a couple steps and concluded he had no broken ribs since he was able to walk. The wooden floor felt nice and cold against his hot feet. He went up to the mirror and bent down and kissed the back of her neck gently. "Morning sunshine."

 

Alicia stopped applying her mascara. "Morning." She said. God, she could never understand how he looked so fucking delicious in the morning. She watched through the mirror as he pressed soft kisses on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her chest to grope her breasts. His hands were warm and it felt good. He squeezed them playfully.

 

"Where's my morning kiss?" He asked.

 

Alicia shrugged and peeled his hands off her chest, it didn't matter if it felt good, she was still mad at him. He bent his head to kiss her and she moved her head away quickly, causing him to kiss her ear. "Baby." He said. He grabbed her chin and turned her head towards him and moved his head down for a kiss. Alicia pushed him away by pressing on his side and he let go of her and winced.  He recovered quickly by standing straight up and boxing her in with his arm. It would have been amusing because he's dick was practically saluting her mouth but she wasn't in the mood. She pushed his abs away but with his other arm Morgan reached behind her and grabbed a fistful of hair and tugged it back causing her to crane her head upwards towards him. He used that angle to his advantage as he crushed his mouth against hers.

 

He felt her squirm in process but that only made him kiss her harder even though the force was hurting his mouth. His jaw was sorer then he'd thought. Morgan forced his tongue in between her stubborn closed mouth and pulled out quickly just before she bite him. He grinned inwardly, she always did that when she was mad, he was so used to it, he could time it.  His grip on her recently cut hair tightened causing her to cry out and he used that opportunity again to put his tongue between her lips. He ran his tongue over the roof of her mouth and over her tongue and under her tongue as she tried to pull away. He knew Alicia could resist but so much. She could never not want him. Sure enough he got what he wanted when she abruptly changed pace and grabbed his bare butt to pull him closer.

 

Alicia kissed him back hungrily as she clawed his butt. His muscles there were firm and taut. She brought one hand down and grabbed his thigh as she sucked on his bottom lip. She knew she had to stop when she could feel Morgan's dick probing her breasts. As much as she wanted it, she had to go to work.

 

"Well look who's wet." Morgan said in a low voice. He chuckled in amusement as he ran his hand up the inside of her right thigh.

 

"No, I gotta go." She said but rocked her hip towards him allowing him to cup her mound and wet his  hand. His breath hitched as he stroked her slowly, his thumb sliding upwards to rub her clit.

 

"No!" Alicia said pushing him away forcefully. His hip hit the table and she moved away. "I'm not gonna be late for work." She knew one more second and he would have had her sprawled out eagle on the desk.

 

"Oh come one." Morgan said reaching out to for her. She ducked away from his grab by a hair and hurried out the bedroom.

 

"You should get ready too!" She yelled. "Oh fuck look at this mess!"

 

Morgan brought his hand to his mouth and licked the juice off his two fingers. "It was your fault." he shouted back as he headed for the bathroom. Yesterday had definitely been her fault, usually he could own up to the blame for their altercations but yesterday, she'd provoked it.

 

Morgan emerged from the bedroom tying his black tie, when he saw Alicia's ass up in the air as she bent over to put on a heel. He loved what he saw, he smiled to himself. He kept watching him and the smile quickly disappeared from his face...if he liked what he saw then that meant other guys would too.

"Where the fuck are you going dressed up like that?" He asked angrily, his heart beat racing.

 

Alicia stood up straight as she finished putting on her other heel. She straightened her knee length pencil skirt and finished tucking in the rest of her tan blouse. "Morgan we're not going to have this fight everyday." She said un-amused as she grabbed her apple and took a big bite.

 

"Yeah we're not because you're going to take that ass back in that room and change." He said pointing to the bedroom. The skirt looked too good on her, it was form fitting and hitting all the right places. Her and these darn pencil skirts, If his dick was reacting to her attire, he could only imagine the guys around her in the cubicles goggling and beating off to HIS woman.

 

Alicia grabbed her keys and purse off the counter. "I'm not going to change, I'm going to work." She said taking a couple steps behind the counter as he took a couple steps towards her.

 

"How about you tell me I look nice Morgan?" she said.

 

"You look like a slut." Morgan said finishing up with his tie. He didn't want her walking around and having guys stare at her. Guys  always stared at her and that made him fucking mad. He clenched his fist by his side. "Now go back in the bedroom and change."

 

"Of course." Alicia said softly rolling her eyes. She was very close to the door, so she made her way to it, ignoring the heaviness of her heart.

 

"Alicia..." Morgan said in a warning tone as he watched her walk away. His eyes followed the movement of her ass.

 

Alicia opened the door and slammed it behind her and hurried down the hallway to the elevator.

 

"Get your ass back in here!"  She heard him say. She quickly pushed the elevator button. She was going to be late for work, if she got caught in his early morning antics. She kept pressing the button until the elevator door finally opened. She got in when she heard their apartment door open.

 

"Alicia!" Morgan yelled down the hall.

 

She quickly pressed the 1st floor button and held it down. Her heart skipping a couple beats as she saw him jogging down the hallway."Hurry, hurry, hurry." She pleaded The elevator door started closing. Alicia stepped back and watched Morgan rush to the elevator. She let out a sigh of relief when the doors closed right as he got there. She jumped slightly when she heard the pounding on the elevator door, but it didn't matter she was gone.

 

Morgan hit the elevator door in frustration. He ignored the sting on his knuckles and turned around. He walked back to their apartment and ran his hand through his black hair. He hated when he got like that, he knew it was irrational. He opened the door to the apartment and slammed it behind him.

 

"Why couldn't you just fucking tell her she looked beautiful?" He said aloud to himself angrily. He hit the door forcefully with his elbow. He let out a deep breath as he paced the living room. He'll tell her later. He'll call and let her know she's the most beautiful woman he'd ever laid eyes on, that he loved her and couldn't wait to see her later. Morgan went back in the bedroom to grab his blazer. But in the back of his mind he got angry at the fact that he knew what she was wearing was going to cause guys to look at her and lust. His heart was doing all type of flips as he tried to control his annoyance.


"So we're all headed out to lunch, you wanna come?" Jim asked as he leaned against the wall of her cubicle.

 

Alicia looked up and put her phone down. She'd been waiting for Morgan's call all day, and he hadn't called. To say she was disappointed would be an understatement. She smiled and shook her head. "No I'm good, I'll probably go later or something."

 

"You sure?" Jim asked, his eyes roving down her body and then back up and landed on her chest. "We sure would like it if you came." He said in a husky voice. He put his hands in his pocket and adjusted himself not so discreetly.

 

Alicia shuddered at his actions. This guy was such a pervert but yet so nice at the same time. She looked down her blouse. She knew she wasn't wearing anything remotely revealing or Morgan would have killed her. Her tan blouse had a nice conservative cut to it, so Alicia had no idea what he was looking at.

 

Her phone rang and she jumped as she grabbed it. "Hello?" she said excitedly.

 

"Hey sweetheart, I brought some lunch...in case you hadn't eaten yet." Morgan said on the other line. "I'm in your cafeteria."

 

"Yes, I'm coming." Alicia said her heart soaring. "I haven't had lunch yet." She smiled broadly as she hung up the phone. She turned to Jim. "Actually my boyfriend brought lunch, so I'll go eat with him." She said shrugging apologetically. She pushed her chair back and got up. "I'll see you when I come back." She said smiling giddily. She walked past him happily, not noticing that Jim turned to watch her. He fixed his glasses and watched the movement of her ass. His hands went back in his pockets to adjust himself once again. Ever since she started working here, Jim had found himself adjusting his dick a couple times a day without fail.

 

Morgan stood up and kissed Alicia lovingly. He lingered and kissed her again as she held on to his hip. "I got Panera bread." He said stepping back. He pulled out her chair and she sat down and he scooted it back in and sat down across from her. "I got you the broccoli cheddar soup and a chicken Caesar sandwich." He said pulling it out the bag.

 

"Yum my favorite." Alicia said reaching for her food. After 5 years, Morgan had her taste on lock. She hated to admit but he knew everything about her, from her favorite food to her preferred tampon and everything else in between. That's what she loved and hated about him. He knew how to use it to his advantage, but then again the same could also be said for her. Morgan took out his sandwich and only took a bite when Alicia took a sip of her soup.

 

"So how was the day so far?" Morgan asked, as he took another bite of his sandwich. Alicia looked up at him and smiled. Morgan stopped chewing for a minute. It always took him off guard how beautiful his girlfriend was. Her new haircut looked amazing on her. She had the biggest prettiest almond shaped eyes he'd ever seen in his life. When she smiled she had a dimple in her left cheek. Her full light brown lips were as soft as they looked. He knew exactly what it felt like to have them against his skin. He was a lucky son of a bitch, he knew that for sure and he just fucking loved her so much, it was like a constant pull at his heart. He stared at her some more. Why is it taking her so long to accept his marriage proposal? He'd given her one every month ever since they'd met.

 

"Okay so remember I told you about Lindsey." Alicia said. "Well come to find out that she only got the promotion because she fucked Mr. Bill." Alicia said in shock. Her eyes getting bigger.

 

"Told you." Morgan said handing her the lemonade. He brushed his thumb over her soft dark chocolate hand. I'll propose again next month.

 

"I know you told me...but still...how did you even know?" she asked taking the lemonade.

 

"Because you're ten times smarter than her, you're more qualified, you're not a fucking twat and any boss would love to have you as assistant." Morgan said seriously.

 

Alicia smiled at him and happily ate her soup. She loved when her man complimented her like that.

 

"I'm glad you didn't get the promotion though." Morgan said eating his chips.

 

"Why?" Alicia asked surprised.

 

Morgan leaned back in his chair. "Because the boss seems like a nasty perverted old man, he'll probably ask you to fuck him or something."

 

"That doesn't mean I'll do it." Alicia said in disbelief. "Getting a promotion doesn't automatically mean I have to fuck the boss." Alicia said staring at her boyfriend in shock. His thinking was so irrational sometimes, well most of the time; she had no idea what to do.

 

"Other people would think you did." Morgan said drinking his water. "You want them to think you're a whore?" He asked.

 

"I don't care what other people think." Alicia said. If I did Morgan we wouldn't be together and you know that...nobody thinks our relationship is actually the sanest if you recall. She thought.

 

Morgan didn't answer as he started the other half of his sandwich. "Well I like were you are now."

 

Alicia was about to put her sandwich in her mouth but put it down. "I don't like where I am." She said. "I mean its okay but if a better opportunity presents itself, I'll take it." She shrugged and took a bite of her sandwich.

 

Morgan put his sandwich down and looked at the table. "So you can get away from me?" he asked his voice calm but sounding a bit strained.

 

"Baby, I never said I wanted to get away from you." Alicia said sitting back in her chair. "Why would you think that?" she asked confused.

 

Morgan's green eyes roamed her dark brown ones carefully. He saw she was telling the truth,  but...she hadn't seen the letter she received three weeks ago. It was still hidden in his sock drawer. He knew by the logo on it, it was from the fortune 500 company in California. The one she wanted to go to so badly because apparently once you were there you were set for life. Alicia shrugged, thinking this was another one of Morgan's jealousy antic as she  took another bite of her sandwich. Morgan watched her carefully. He couldn't let her go. It was bullshit that cliché that if you love someone you had to let them go...this must have been from somebody that had no idea what real love was.

He was going to hold on to her as tight as he could, whether it killed him or her or both of them. They'd broken up before and Morgan's life was hell. Well she'd broken up with him on several occasions in the past saying their relationship was unhealthy, saying he was too controlling, too jealous, that the way the fought wasn't normal...that he needed help. Morgan knew his mannerism would be alerting to anybody else outside their relationship but they didn't understand them. He was only like this with Alicia, no other girl. He'd dated girls before her, he'd dated girls when they broke up...but it was never like this. He'd had no urgency to control, no need to tame, no jealous emotions, no intense hate and love combine to overpower him. He wouldn't give two hoots about them. But as soon as Alicia came along, all the wirings in his mind seemed to transform, turning him into somebody he barely recognized. But he loved it, he loved what she did to him. It was as though he had been unconscious before her. She made him feel alive, she stimulated every part of his being, she was like the fucking air he needed to breathe to survive dammit! He'd be damned if he let her walk away from him.

 

"I love you Alicia." Morgan said seriously. "You know that don't you? I love you more than life itself."

 

Alicia finished her sandwich and wiped the side of her mouth. "I know." She said taking a deep breath.

 

Morgan scooted his chair next to her and took her hand. "I know I act like a fucking pyscho sometimes..."

 

"Oh sometimes..." Alicia said smiling softly.

 

"Okay all the time...but it's because I love you so much...without you...I don't know what I'll do." Morgan said.

 

Alicia reached up and gently caressed his jawline with her thumb. She'd given him an ugly punch there last night during their fight. "I love you too Morgan." She said honestly as she leaned up to him and gently kissed his lips. Morgan gave her hands an encouraging squeeze as he kissed her back happily.

 

"I'm the luckiest bastard in the world." He said smiling against her lips.

 

Alicia gave him a playful peck and backed off. She reached for her lemonade as his hand rested on her thigh.

 

"Sorry about this morning." Morgan said taking a deep breath. "You look beautiful, you always look beautiful...I just..."

 

"Don't." Alicia said cutting him off. "You'll just get upset, it's fine."

 

Morgan  exhaled loudly as he rubbed her thigh gently. "I don't like other guys trying to take you from me." He whispered.

 

"Nobody's taking me any---

 

"Oh hey Alicia we're headed back up." Jim said cutting her off as he walked to their table. He was followed by a couple guys from their floor. Alicia looked up and smiled at them.

 

"Yeah, I'll be up there soon." She said. The other guys nodded and walked a little off but Jim stayed.

 

Morgan turned his attention from Jim to Alicia. Why the fuck was she smiling so much at them?

 

"Hey Morgan." Jim said nodding at the guy.

 

Morgan sat up and extended his hand. "Hey how are you." He said holding Jim's gaze and giving him a firm handshake.

 

"Good, good...I see you spoiled her with Panera before I could." Jim said jokingly.

 

Morgan let go of the guy's hand and turned to Alicia. Before he could? What the fuck does that mean?

 

"That's right." Alicia said pointing her finger at Jim. "I won that bet, you do still owe me Panera."

 

Morgan felt his inside turn. He felt physically sick. How the fuck could she flirt with this guy right in front of him and think nothing of it. He sat back in his chair and grabbed her thigh. He applied enough pressure to make her look at him in confusion, but Morgan was staring up at Jim deliberately.

 

"The broccoli cheddar and chicken Caesar is her favorite." Morgan said to Jim. The guys both smiled at each other.

 

"I'll be sure to remember that." Jim said.

 

Alicia felt Morgan's fingers dig into her thigh to the point of pain. She quickly put her hand over his and rubbed it, trying to soothe the tension off his hold. "I'll see you upstairs Jim." Alicia said giving Jim a forced smile. Morgan's finger eased up a little but his grip was still there.

 

Jim nodded his goodbye, shaking hands with Morgan again. The other guys who'd stayed a little further back waved at Alicia and left.

 

"Morgan you're hurting me." Alicia said through clenched teeth. She pulled his hand off her, pretty sure that he'd left some kind of bruise on her dark skin.

 

"So you have a lunch date with your office boyfriend huh?" Morgan asked calmly.

 

But Alicia knew that tone of voice was the calm before the storm. "It's Jim." She said shaking her head. Morgan stared at her, his green eyes getting darker so she grabbed his face and kissed him. "It was just a bet, if you don't like it, I won't go to lunch with him." She said.

 

"I don't like it." Morgan said coldly.

 

"Okay that's all you have to say." Alicia said rubbing his tense shoulders. "I love you." She kissed him again but he was unresponsive. Alicia forcefully held his face. "Morgan I love you, and only you." She whispered. She stared into his green eyes and closed her eyes as she pressed her lips against his. Her posture relaxed when Morgan kissed her back. "I have to clock back in, I'll see you at home." She said. She gave him a couple more pecks on the lips before getting up and rushing back to the 6th floor.

Morgan stayed in the cafeteria for a couple more minutes, watching the space where she'd been sitting. He was uneasy, he couldn't afford to lose her, he just couldn't.


2 days later

Alicia opened the door to their apartment tiredly. She sighed grateful to be home as she closed the door behind her. "Baby?" she asked, wondering why it was so dark. She turned on the light switch only to see Morgan sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand staring at a black T.V screen.

"Why are you sitting in the dark?" she asked, dropping her purse down. She held on to the coffee table as she took off a heel.

 

"You're late." Morgan said calmly.

 

"I know I'm late, didn't you get my voicemail? We had to finish up the report tonight at all cost." she said taking off the other heel. She gave a sigh of relief as her foot touched the wooden floor.

 

Morgan didn't answer as he took another mouthful of his beer.

 

Alicia went to the kitchen and took out a glass. She poured herself some wine. "Did you eat?" she asked. "I know you always forget to eat when I'm not here." She closed the fridge and took a couple sips of her wine. She rolled her shoulders back and sighed contently. Holding her glass in one hand, she walked to the living room and unzipped the back of her pencil skirt.

 

"Why are you so quiet?" she asked him. She leaned over the couch and gave him a big hearty kiss on the lips. The past two days had been perfect, it was kind of unnerving that they hadn't fought about anything. But nothing had changed from when she left for work and came back for his attitude to change all of a sudden. It couldn't be because she was late. She'd been late before, but it always ended in a 3 minute shout match back and forth and that was over. "Morgan?" she asked. She ran her finger down his throat. "Did something happen?" she asked bringing her hand up and running it through  his hair.

 

"No." Morgan said speaking up for the first time. "Nothing happened." He said in a sober tone.

 

Alicia looked at him puzzled. Something had obviously happened for him to be acting like this, but she didn't want to push it...or maybe she did. Their two day fight free streak was irritating her. She drank the rest of her wine and placed it on the glass table. "I'm gonna go change." She said, unbuttoning her white blouse.

Morgan watched her disappear into the bedroom. He put his beer on the glass table and took the envelope. He held it in his hand, his fingers itching to rip it into shreds. He'd been debating for two days after their lunch date, whether or not to give it or to tear it up. But luckily he got home before her because for the past week they'd been calling the house phone when she was at work wondering why they hadn't gotten a response and if she was still interested. Morgan deleted the message before he could even think about his actions.

 

Alicia walked back out with small blue shorts and a large oversize grey t-shirt. She went to the  other coffee stand and pressed the phone voicemail.

"You have no new messages...to listen to your old messages press 1." Alicia clicked the button on the house phone to hang up. She slid over to the couch and jumped on Morgan's lap. She put her hand around his neck and kissed him.

 

"How was work?" she asked as she stared at him lovingly.

 

Morgan looked away and held up the envelope so she could see. "You have a letter."

 

"Yeah! Who is it from?" she asked snatching it from him. She turned the letter around and Morgan saw her freeze as she saw the logo. "Oh my gosh." She said softly. She handled the envelope as though it was gold. She slid off Morgan's lap and situated herself next to him as she ripped the envelope open.

 

Morgan drank his beer in silence, only to hear a small gasp come from her. His whole body tensed.

 

"They gave me a ticket to fly out to meet the board in California!" she squealed. She hugged an unresponsive Morgan and put the flight confirmation sheet on the table.

 

"Dear Ms. Gold." Alicia read. "We are honored in your interest to work for our company, through hundreds of applicants, you have stood out. There is still one more step to complete and we would love to have you fly out to meet the board members. It is highly recommended to take this opportunity---"

 

"Who cares?" Morgan said cutting her off. He took a big swig of his beer and  stood up. "It's not like you're going anyways."

 

Alicia slowly brought the letter down from her face and looked up at him. "Why wouldn't I go?" she asked. "This is an amazing opportunity."

 

"Why wouldn't you go?" Morgan asked incredulously. "Is that even a fucking question?" He looked around the living room. "Are you telling me you're going to this?" he asked.

 

"Yes!" Alicia said holding the paper up. "I...wait a minute..." She looked up at Morgan and then back at her letter. She grabbed the confirmation letter and looked at the envelope. "Morgan this was sent three weeks ago." She said in disbelief.  "Why am I just now receiving this?" she asked slowly. She didn't need a response from him, the clouded look in his green eyes already told her what she suspected.

 

"Morgan if you fucked this up for me I'm going to kill you!" Alicia threatened as she frantically looked at the flight confirmation sheet. She read it over and sighed. "The flight is in a week." She said reassuringly.

 

Morgan turned and walked away. He went to the bedroom and closed the door behind him. His brain was clouded over as he paced back and forth in the bedroom.

 

"Why shouldn't I go?" he said repeating what she said. "Why shouldn't I go?" he asked. His pulse was racing and he could feel his body heating up. He threw his empty beer can against the wall and grabbed his head in frustration. He straightened up and took a couple deep breaths and ran his hands through his hair. Okay he's just going to go tell her, he doesn't think she should go...and she won't go and it'll be fine. It'll be fine...she won't go...she'll stay with him.

 

Morgan opened the bedroom door and  walked out. Alicia was no longer sitting on the couch, instead she was standing by the coffee table, the phone to her ear as she was looking at the letter.

 

"Yes...uh huh...yes, no problem... I apologize for getting back to you guys so late, the letter was misplaced." Alicia said, she leaned against the wall and twirled the phone cord in her hand as she nodded excitedly. "Yes...yes I'm sure...That is perfectly fine..."

 

Morgan stalked  over to the phone.

 

Alicia ignored him. "Well if you have problem reaching me on my home phone, you can reach me on my cellphone. My number is...hello? Hello?" she said but all she heard was the dial tone. She looked up to see that Morgan had hung up her call by pressing down the knob.

 

"I don't think you should go sweetheart." Morgan said calmly.

 

Alicia glared at him. "You just hung up the phone!" she yelled. She pushed his hand away as she crowded the phone. "I can't believe you just..." she looked on the letter for the phone number and began punching  it in.

 

"Alicia...you're not going." Morgan said.

 

"Like hell I'm not." She said. She turned her back to him. "Oh hi yes...I'm sorry there was a connection--" she felt a tug and jumped back as Morgan unplugged the phone.

 

"Morgan what the fuck!" Alicia yelled. She tried to pull the phone, but he was stronger than she was and ripped it away from her. "Oh how mature! How fucking mature." She yelled.

 

"Listen Alicia..." Morgan started.

 

"Listen? Listen?!" Alicia yelled frustrated. She walked over to  her purse that was near the door. "I'm talking to somebody that is detrimental to my future and you rip the phone out the wall like some savage, and I need to listen."

 

Morgan dropped the phone on the floor as soon as Alicia took out her cellphone. She remembered the number so she opened the door and walked out into the hallway to finish her conversation. "Yeah sorry about that..."

 

Morgan saw the door slam behind her and whatever ounce of sense he was holding on to seemed to leave out the door too. He couldn't risk losing her. He took deep breaths, this wasn't how it was supposed to be. She wasn't supposed to want to leave. Morgan grabbed the paper that she dropped. He went to the glass coffee table and picked up the flight confirmation information. Taking a lighter out his pocket he went to the sink and set both pieces of paper on fire. He leaned back as he saw  it immediately crumbled up and burn away. She wasn't leaving him, that wasn't even a possibility. He turned the water on to wash away the ashes. He carefully walked back to the bedroom and laid down on the bed and closed his eyes. No way were those people going to fuck up  his happily ever after.

 

"Where are the letter and the confirmation paper?" Alicia demanded as she smacked his chest.

 

Morgan lazily opened one eye. She was hovering over him on the bed.  "I told you you weren't going." He said calmly.

 

"Morgan that's not funny, give me the papers." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

 

Morgan sat up. "I can't give it to you if they're just ashes down the sink." He said shrugging.

 

He saw it coming and was able to intercept her hand before it came in contact with his face. He grabbed her hand and pulled her on the bed. "Why the fuck did you even think it was a possibility to go there?" he asked, his heart pounding through his chest.

 

Alicia punched his arm with her free hand. "Let go of me!" She yelled. His grip on her arm was tight.

 

"No I'm not gonna let go, till you come to your senses." Morgan said moving her arm back and slowly twisting it behind her.

 

Alicia gave off a small cry of pain. She brought her free hand up and grabbed his throat. "Who fucking burns somebody's hopes and dreams down the sink!" she hollered. She pressed her thumb hard on his adam's apple. She wouldn't stop even when he used his other hand to grab her wrist. She bent down and bite the back of his hand hard enough to let go of her. She used his momentary weakness to scramble off the bed and away from him. "It doesn't matter, I'll just call them back."  She said haughtily.

 

"Baby don't leave me." Morgan pleaded reaching for her. "Please."

 

Alicia stopped walking. "It's just another part of the interview." She said.

 

"If it's just another part, why don't you do it here like last time? Why do you have to fly all the way to California?" Morgan asked.

 

"I don't know, but I'm going." She said. She turned around and left the bedroom.

 

Morgan hated watching her walk away. He hated her leaving. He hated the fact that it would be more than a couple hours that he wouldn't be in her presence, worst yet, if she took the job he'll never see her again. He couldn't let that happen. He couldn't let his love slip away.


1 week later

Alicia drank her beer as she watched Morgan play pool. He was in unusual high spirits considering the fact she was leaving tomorrow. He'd been so depressed this last week, she'd almost called the company to cancel her application. No matter what she did, he was unresponsive, he'd sit in  front of the blank T.V screen drinking his beer until she got home. She'd asked him why he hadn't gone to work in 3 days and he said he was sick. He said he was dying, that if she left that would be the end of him. She couldn't get it through his mind that it was just another interview, they hadn't necessary hired her yet. The only time he got out of his stupor is when they made love. When they fucked it was like a whole new world, nothing and nobody else mattered. They only focused on themselves and pleasuring each other. Morgan was an intricate lover, they had different love making styles. There was the fuck me senseless when they were both just plain horny. There was the we fought but we're going to make up right after a big fight. There was the I love you but I will fucking kill you that they got into once in a while. That was always during a fight and they both ended up with bruises on their bodies. But lately there was the I love you, don't leave me that he'd been doing all week. It was slow and deep and long. They wouldn't hurt each other, he'll kiss her and whisper sweet things in her ear as he stroked his dick inside her in an elaborate slow motion. Morgan knew that drove Alicia insane. She couldn't think straight when he fucked her like that. So he used it to make her say she'll always be with him, that she loved him and nobody else, that she'll never leave him.  But Alicia didn't need for him to use that to convince her. She had no intentions of leaving him. She couldn't even if she tried. They seemed to both have a hold on each other that was unnatural. She'd walked away from him so many times after fights just to be pulled back in to his embrace with apologies. She knew he was sincere but then they fell right back into the chaos. But Alicia had to admit she lived for it. In some strange way she enjoyed the fights, the boxing, the wrestling, the stranglings, the I love you, the I hate you, the leaving and the pleading to come back. There were so many instances where she could have left him permanently but deep inside she knew she loved saying she would leave him rather than actually leaving him. When she left him her world made no sense.

 

So when he acted like this over an interview or her flying across the country, it was expected and it made sense to her. So surprised she was today after work in his sudden change of heart saying they needed to celebrate her achievement. And celebrate they had.  He'd even invited some of their friends to share in the moment with them. Morgan had been happy all night, laughing and joking with their friends about California and the possibility of moving there. But Alicia saw him drink more than usual, he was laughing but she saw the sadness in his green eyes. So she sat back cautiously making sure not to make the wrong move because their worst fights had always been after he'd acted seemingly happy at some gathering. She saw his brooding figure leaning against the wall as he waited for his turn. He lifted his eyes and they met hers across the pool room. She gave a small smile but he didn't smile back. Alicia took a deep breath and exhaled. The other guy tapped his shoulder with the stick indicating his turn, Morgan nodded and a smile broke out on his face. He said something that Alicia couldn't hear but it made everybody around the pool table cheer him on.

 

"Congratulations hun, we're so proud." Barbra said giving her a big hug. Alicia snapped out of her thoughts and turned to the dark haired bombshell who happened to be Morgan's sister. Alicia loved Barbra to death, she was a true sweetheart. Ironically Alicia and Morgan met accidently through Barbra when she'd went home with her for a weekend during their junior year of college. Barbra had warned her off her brother saying sometimes he wasn't all together there. She'd wanted to hook Alicia up with this other guy in the fraternity across form their dorm but it just couldn't work because as soon as Alicia and Morgan first laid eyes on each other, they saw nobody else. Barbra had told her her brother was a player and a smooth talker, he went through girls like a shopaholic goes through clothes. So when Barbra caught them making out on the dance floor at the club, the same day they met, she felt it was her duty to warn her friend and roommate that her brother was not somebody's idea of prince charming.

But when Alicia ignored her advice she shrugged it off knowing that she would come crying to her in a maximum of two weeks from a heartbreak. But 2 weeks turned into 2 months, 2 months into 2 years, 2 years is now going on the 6th. Barbra didn't count the break-ups in between because they only lasted for about a week. Their longest one had been for 2 months and that was only because they'd fought the day before Alicia went on  vacation to the Bahamas.

Barbra knew Alicia made her brother happy, and she knew he would do anything for her. She hugged her friend again, happy that she was somehow an instrument in all this.

 

"Oh stop it, they didn't pick me yet, it's  still part of the interview." Alicia said hugging Barbra back tightly.

 

"But they will gorgeous!" Barbra's husband Ben pulled her into a big hug and twirled her around. Alicia  squealed and hit his arm for him to stop. She met Morgan's eyes from across the pool table and urgently told Ben to put her down. "Seriously you'll make me throw-up." She said. Ben laughed and put her down. Morgan shot the ball angrily.

 

"We have to head out, it's almost the babysitters time to leave." Barbra said. "Let me go say bye to my brother, hopefully he can tear himself away from that pool table long enough to say bye." She said shaking her head.

 

"Good luck." Alicia said jokingly.

 

One by one, her friends came to hug her goodbye and congratulate her. She felt like she really did need to get the job because of all the support she was getting. When all her friends left she walked over to the pool table and rubbed Morgan's back.

"Baby we should head back now." She said. "I'm tired." Not to mention she had to get up early for her flight.

 

Morgan grabbed her and kissed her roughly, it was followed by whistles from the other pool players.

"We're almost done with this round." He said. He smacked her ass and groped it. Alicia sighed as she walked away. She leaned against the juke box and crossed her arms. That kiss he'd just given her told her he was upset about something. She didn't have the strength to figure out why or try to discuss it with him.

 

"Wanna dance?" A voice asked her.

 

She turned around to see a very handsome blue eyed angel. She smiled and shook her head. "No, I'm just waiting."

 

"Really?" he asked taking  a step towards her. "Because when a pretty lady like yourself is standing by herself next to a juke box, that's code for Wilmington to ask her to dance."

 

Alicia giggled at the smooth talker and shook her head. "No, my boyfriend is right there, I'm just waiting for him to finish up." She said.

 

Morgan was watching her as he rubbed the block on the end of his stick. Who was she laughing and smiling with? He saw the man lean in a little closer, whatever he said made Alicia rub the back of her neck and laugh. Morgan saw red as he abandoned his game and stalked towards them. Alicia saw him come and her eyes got wide in alert.

 

"Hey sweetheart...."

 

"Who the fuck are you?" Morgan asked pushing the guy roughly.

 

"Morgan!" Alicia yelled as the guy stumbled back but luckily there was the wall there for support.

 

"Don't put your hands on  me." Wilmington said calmly.

 

"Baby, let's go home." Alicia said nervously as she grabbed his arm. Morgan shoved her away roughly as he kept eye contact with Wilmington.

 

"It was just a simple conversation." Wilmington said. "No need to push the lady."

 

Alicia could see where everything could go wrong. "No it's fine." She said quickly to Wilmington. "Baby please." She said getting in front of Morgan. "Let's go..." she cupped his face and kissed him. "Let's go home." She said nervously. She knew better than anybody Morgan's temper. "Please." She said wrapping her arms around his waist.

 

Morgan finally broke eye contact with Wilmington and looked down at Alicia. He kissed her hard. "Okay let's go." He grabbed her arm forcefully and threw the pool stick on the floor.

 

Alicia made sure not to look at Wilmington again as she was practically dragged out the bar by Morgan.

 

"Thank you for the party baby." She said as she kissed his cheek.

 

Morgan grunted as he slide into the passenger side of the car. Alicia was happy that they didn't have to argue about who was driving back home. They had a couple of those incidents after his drinking and she was sure they only reason they were still alive was by an act of God. Alicia started the car and Morgan leaned back and closed his eyes. Alicia occasionally glanced at him. His long eyelashes looked even longer with his eyes closed. But she knew that even if his eyes were closed he wasn't sleeping. She stared back at the road when she felt his hand clasp her thigh. Alicia looked back at him but his eyes were still closed.

 

"Baby I'm driving." Alicia said, but he ignored her as his hand moved in between her thighs and roughly palmed her underwear. Alicia's breathing rose as she spread her legs giving him better access. Without opening his eyes or turning towards her Morgan proceeded to stroke her wet lower lips and rub his thumb over her clit. Alicia leaned back in her seat as he inserted three fingers inside her, expertly scraping the roof of her vagina back and forth. Alicia  swerved a little as she grabbed his arm tightly. "Oh God..." she moaned. She rocked her hips as she rode his fingers.  She had no idea how Morgan was able to concentrate on the road when she sometimes  gave him head as he drove. She couldn't exactly mulit-task that way. She threw her head back as he prodded her G-spot. That's all he needed to do as her walls clenched his fingers and a sweet flood of electricity washed over her. A car blared it's horn and Alicia quickly swerved back to her lane. Morgan calmly withdrew his hand. She watched as he licked her juice off his fingers and his palm. Fuck, her body tingled and she came again without him touching her. Thank God they made it back home accident free.

 

Alicia opened the apartment door as they both entered. She gave a sigh of relief as she turned on the lights. "I'm so exhausted." She said kicking off her shoes. Morgan slowly closed the door behind them and locked it. Alicia dropped her purse and keys on the coffee table. He watched her ass in that mini-skirt she was wearing and his dick twitched. He followed behind her and as soon as she got to the kitchen he grabbed her hips and shoved her against him.

 

He kissed her neck as he grinded into her ass. Her soft round ass. Morgan growled as his hands reached up and groped  her breasts. He loved it because it fit in his hands.

 

"Morgan not tonight." Alicia said squirming against him. Morgan sucked on the flesh where her shoulder and neck connected. That was her sensitive spot and she trembled and sort of melted against him. He kneaded her breasts and pulled her shirt down. "No seriously not tonight." Alicia said tugging on his arm. His grip didn't loosen on her so Alicia elbowed him hard and he released her and bent over grabbing his side

 

"I said not tonight, I'm tired." She said. She opened one of the cabinets and took out a glass. She heard his heavy breathing in the background as she opened the fridge. She took out the pitcher of water and poured herself a glass of water.

 

"If not tonight, tomorrow night when you're in California with your new boss?" he huffed as he straightened up.

 

"Maybe, who knows." She said. "It might actually get me the job."

 

Alicia didn't see him coming as he smacked the pitcher out of her hand and it crashed to the floor, spilling ice cold water at their feet.

 

Morgan grabbed her waist and shoved her back against the counter. "What'd you say?" he demanded. Alicia winced as one of the knobs rammed her side. She glared at him angrily.

 

"I said I'll fuck him to get the job!" she yelled as she punched his chest with her free hand.

 

Morgan's hand came up before he could even think about it and slapped her hard across the cheek. Alicia's head wiped to the side at the sting. He grabbed her chin forcefully as she tried to resist. His thumb and middle finger was squishing her cheeks to her teeth painfully. "I'm the only one you're fucking you understand?" He whispered intensely.

 

Alicia tried to move her head out of his hold but she couldn't. "Fuck you." She managed to say though her cheeks were pushed together.

 

Morgan brought his head down and kissed her roughly. Alicia refused to open her mouth. He shoved her further against the counter causing the knob to go deeper into her side. Realizing she was still holding the glass, she hit it against his head. Morgan grabbed her arm causing her to drop the glass. Neither of them reacted differently as it shattered on the kitchen tile. This wouldn't be the first time glass shattered during their altercations. Alicia leaned back and spit in his face. There was a momentary pause as Morgan touched his cheek and wiped the saliva off.

 

Morgan focused his green eyes on her. "You're gonna pay for that." He said in a low voice.

 

Alicia shoved him away roughly and his back hit the refrigerator door. She ran out the kitchen, but forgot the spilled water and slipped. She reached for something to hold her fall but just felt air as she hit the ground and banged her head on one of the cupboards.

 

"Alicia!" Morgan said panicked as he rushed to her side. "Shit, baby are you okay?" he asked lifting her head gently and pushing her hair back. His worried green eyes searched her face. He brought his hand up to feel it and she winced when he touched her cheek bone. He brushed it again making sure he'd located the bruise.

 

"Ow that hurts!" she yelled as two tears fell down her right eye.

 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Morgan said kissing her forehead. "Baby, I'm sorry." Alicia let him left her head and kiss her lips gently. He held her neck and rubbed carefully. Alicia's  head was throbbing, but it was subsiding from the initial impact.

 

Morgan wrapped his arm around her and helped her up. "You should probably see the doctor tomorrow, it could be a concussion." He said.

 

Alicia pulled away from him angrily. "I'm not going to see the doctor tomorrow Morgan, I'm taking my flight to California."

 

That obviously wasn't what he wanted to hear as his eyes flashed and his nose flared. Morgan clenched his jaw tightly. "Don't be unreasonable Alicia, you could die."

 

"Then I'll die on the plane to California." She said turning her back on him. She carefully walked out the kitchen.

 

"Why are you so eager to get away from me!" Morgan demanded as he slammed his hand on the counter.

 

"Cause you're crazy!" Alicia shouted back as she walked through the living room. She wasn't eager to get away from him, she just wanted to go on this trip, she wanted to know what it would be like to sit at one of those offices.

 

"If I'm crazy, you're crazy!" Morgan said, he ran out the kitchen and grabbed her arm and whirled her around to face him.

 

"Get off!" Alicia said turning around and slapping him hard across the face. His cheek turned slightly pink but he didn't even react.

 

"I'll show you crazy." He said pulling her to him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up.

 

"Put me down you fucking asshole!" Alicia demanded. "Put me the fuck down." She kicked her legs out but she wasn't hitting anything vital.

 

Morgan turned and threw her down roughly on the couch. The wind was slightly knocked out of her as he immediately climbed on top of her. He straddled her hips and sat up on his knees as he unbuckled his belt. "You drive me crazy." He accused. "You fuck with my head and make me do all this crazy shit because I love you."

 

Alicia tried to sit up but he pushed her back down. "You're not going to California tomorrow." He said. Alicia writhed against his hold, but he pressed his arm down across her neck, giving her as little air as possible. Alicia had to stop moving or risk suffocation. Morgan unbuttoned and zipped down his pants. "You're not going to California because you're mine, you can't fucking leave me." He said harshly. He looked at Alicia and was sure she was cursing him out in her mind. He smiled as he leaned down. "I love you." He said kissing her. He ran his tongue over her lips and kissed her hungrily. Alicia moved her mouth against his and then bit down hard on his bottom lip.

 

"Fucking bitch!" Morgan sat up in shock releasing his arm from across her neck. , she'd bit through the skin and drew blood.

 

Alicia gasped for air as she managed to sit up even though Morgan was still  straddling her.

 

Morgan wiped the blood from his lip with the back of his hand. He grabbed the back of her head and crashed their faces together. His onslaught was demanding and he wasn't letting up. Alicia scraped his arm with her fingernails but he didn't ease up. Their kisses were a mixture of blood and saliva. She instinctively grabbed his shirt pulled him to her as she complemented his kisses avidly. She moaned against his mouth as she was able to ease up from under him. This was her opportunity to escape and make a run for it but she sat up on her knees and pressed herself against him. Morgan's hands roamed down her body and lifted her mini-skirt up to her waist. He ran his hands across her mound and quivered. She was so wet she was dripping. Alicia rocked her hips against his hand as he ripped her lace panties off.

 

"Noo...I" Alicia tore away from his mouth. "Noo..." Morgan grabbed her chin and brought her mouth back against his. Alicia kissed him hard and broke away.

 

"No Morgan stop it." She said ramming her arm into his throat.

 

Morgan grabbed her neck. "I'm  not going to stop." He said gruffly. In one swift motion he brought his hands up and tore her blouse open causing buttons to fly everywhere.

 

Alicia closed her eyes as she wrapped a leg around his waist and grinded against his thigh, wetting his pants. Morgan immediately brought her bra down and didn't bother taking it off as he eagerly grabbed a chocolate mound and sucked on a nipple.

 

Alicia gasped as her hand went up to hold his head in place. "Nooo...I don't want to...God...oh...God....I hate you." She whimpered as she bit down on her lip. Morgan tugged at her nipple with his teeth and sucked hard just the way she liked it. He took it out his mouth blew on it and sucked it again and he was rewarded by her hands gripping his hair roughly and ramming it into her chest. Her moans and whimper let him know she'd came already. He went to the other nipple and continued the onslaught. She was in a big dilemma, she didn't want to but then she wanted to really bad. This was just his way of proving his power over her, she couldn't let him win. No...he wasn't going to win this round. But oh my fucking...his mouth.

 

Alicia's hips were bucking on his thigh as she cursed him. "I hate you, I fucking hate you...don't stop...Stop...Morgan...Morgan...Yes...No." Morgan fuck me please...please I want it. No get off of me! Get off. "Right there! right there! "she cried out loudly as she came again. She got the strength to push him off the couch. Morgan  hit the side of his head on the glass table. He grimaced in pain at the impact.

 

Alicia scrambled off the couch as she tried to come to her senses. Her body was hot and begging to be fucked. But she couldn't let him win, no she couldn't...not today. She tried to pull her skirt down as she stumbled.

 

"Alicia I'm going to fucking kill you, I swear." Morgan said. He pushed the glass table over, it didn't break but the noise it made when it hit the ground was enough to snap her back to attention.

 

Alicia ran towards the bedroom but Morgan quickly got up and blocked her path. She whirled around and ran in the other direction as he ran after her. He shoved her into the wall causing one of their paintings to crash down. Alicia scratched his face and  he howled in pain as she ran towards the apartment door. She tried to open it but it was taking too long. When he was close behind her she picked up her heels and threw it at him, one missed and the other scraped his cheek. She flung the coffee table in his path and went to the kitchen. She grabbed a butcher knife and turned to him.

 

"Stop it, I'll kill you!" she  threatened her hands shaking. Morgan took a couple steps towards her and she took a couple steps back. "I'm fucking serious Morgan, I'll fucking stab your heart out."

 

"Do it!" Morgan demanded. "Do it!"

 

He lunged at her and she closed her eyes as he backed her against the wall. Alicia opened her eyes to see that Morgan was holding her hand with the knife and pointing it at his chest. "Fucking stab me Alicia because that's the only way you're leaving me." He whispered. He pressed the point of the knife further into his chest. "But make sure you kill me, because if you don't I fucking swear I'll kill you."

 

Alicia took a deep breath. Her voice was shakey. "I'm going to California for three days...and then..." She took a couple short breaths as her hand shook. Morgan leaned on the knife and she was sure the shirt wasn't enough protection and it broke the skin. "Then I'll...then I'll be back."

 

"No." Morgan said.

 

Alicia wriggled her hand free of the knife and Morgan took it. She rushed towards the open bedroom door. Morgan placed the knife on the table and caught up with her right before she could touch the bedroom doorknob. She always did this, she always ran to the bedroom and locked him out. Morgan wrestled her to the ground. He taught her a thing or two over the years so she was a pretty even opponent to take down. He slammed her onto the ground and hurriedly shoved his pants and briefs down. This was their game, he had to remind her she was his. Her resistance was futile as Morgan pinned her hands above her head. With his other hand, he parted her resilient thighs and shoved himself inside her. She was so wet that he slid right in.  He pumped himself in and out of her as she hit his back and scratched his back. Morgan moaned from the pleasure as he bent his head, his warm breath on her neck. She was his, this was his, this was how it was meant to be, what more could she want?

Alicia's hits immediately turned to grips. Her angry scratches turned to love scratches as she wrapped her legs over his. Her hands slid down to grab his ass as she matched his strokes.

 

"Baby." She moaned, her breathing uneven. She arched her back as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "Oh God..."

 

"I love you." Morgan said pounding into her. "I fucking love you so much." He increased his speed.

 

"I love you too." Alicia said breathlessly. "I love you too Morgan." She was trying to match his speed. The sweat was rolling down their body. It was hot and damp and the smell of sex filled her nostrils. She ran her hands up and grabbed his face. "I love you." She repeated as she closed her eyes and kissed his bloody lips, knowing they were both just seconds away from their release.


Next day

Alicia groaned as the sun hit her face. They needed to get some new curtains because these things didn't do anything. She tried to move and cringed at the fact that her back and head hurt. Fuck. She slowly managed to get off the bed without screaming bloody murder. She grabbed Morgan's shirt off the floor and pulled it on over her head. It barely covered her ass but that was okay.  She walked over to the vanity mirror. There was a slight lump where she'd banged her head last night when she slipped in the kitchen, but there was also a bruise forming on her cheekbone. It wasn't as noticeable with her dark complexion, nothing a bit of make-up couldn't cover but it hurt like hell. She stretched her neck, there was a bruise on it. She didn't have to lift her shirt to see the bruise on her side for when she was rammed into the cabinet knob. She looked at the alarm clock on the side of the bed. It read 11:43 a.m. Her flight had been at 5:15 a.m.

Alicia opened the bedroom door and looked at their apartment. It looked like a hurricane or possibly a tornado had passed by. She went to the living room and put the glass table right side up. She picked up the remote control and the magazines and the bowl of candy. She went to the wall and grabbed the painting next to it. Sure enough the frame had broken. They would have to go get another frame again. They were practically on first name basis with the guy. She passed by her heels and picked up the coffee table by the door. She went to the kitchen and made sure to step over the puddles of water and the pieces of glass. She grabbed the kettle and filled it with water and put it on the stove. She grabbed the broom and dust pan out the cabinet and began scraping up the pieces of glass. She dumped it in the trash, put the stuff away and took out the Swiffer.

 

"Morning sunshine." Morgan said stretching as he walked out the bedroom. He winced as his side hurt. He looked down and sure enough there was a purplish bruise on his side.

 

"Morning." Alicia said brightly as she wiped away the water. She saw that his lip was still cut. There was a bruise forming right below his eye. There were scratches on cheek and neck. And a very nasty purple bruise on his side. Morgan came to the kitchen.

 

"My morning kiss?" He said huskily.

 

Alicia grinned as she tilted her head to him and he kissed her softly.

 

"Hungry?" He asked. He slapped her ass playfully. Alicia grinned as she pulled his shirt down.

 

"Starving." Alicia admitted. She threw the Swiffer sheet in the trash and put the Swiffer away.

 

"Pancakes?" He asked opening the cupboard.

 

"Sounds delicious." She said. She skipped behind him and wrapped her arms around his abs. She kissed the scratches on his back and laid her head against his back. "I love you baby." Alicia said sincerely.

 

"I love you more." Morgan said grinning with a goofy content look on his face.

 

Alicia closed her eyes. "I love you like crazy."

 






Chapter End Notes:

This is completely different from anything I've ever done but I loved it. It was fun.

I hope you enjoyed it even though it is a bit twisted and dark.

It's just a One Shot, so that's it!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.