Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My first year of college is OVER! YUSS SUMMER! It's good to back. I've missed chamber sooo much! This summer I hope to finish and get some new material out. I've held a lot in for a long time. HAPPY SUMMER LADIES. I will be a beach bum for the whole summer so hopefully the tranquil waves will help me write more.

 

Please excuse any errors for the story. Its been a while. This story was suppose to be a quickie, but it took me forever. Maybe tomorrow i'll finish it. Who knows??

Enjoy!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

The yacht glided across the ocean while Jean and April were parallel to each other getting their couples massage.

April felt like putty under Yinshi hands. She was removing every kink in her muscles that had built up from stress. April thought she had to be the luckiest girl. She was being pampered all day compliments of her man.

Jean eyes were kept on April as Yinshi massaged her. He was kind of jealous because he wished it was his hands were roaming her body, but in due time that would come.

He anticipated the moment he popped the question. That’s all he thought about; every time they would talk he was on the verge of blurting it out. He would make his responses short hoping not to divulge the secret.

Yang pulled his attention back to his massage when she began to do circular motions with her fingers on the bottom of his feet.

April turned her head up from its down position to look at Jean. He was looking the opposite way, and see secretly watched him and how his body tensed as Yang massaged it.

Jean felt like he was being watched and turned his eyes back to April. Their eyes locked and they both grinned.

Jean mouthed toward April. “Hey Beautiful, enjoying yourself?”

April mouthed back. “I love it.”  Letting her tongue prolong the roll of the L.

Jean licked his lips wanting April more and more.

Jean looked at the time it was going to be six soon and he had dinner planned for six thirty.

The massages were finished and Jean let April and him go their separate ways to get ready for dinner.

April was escorted by Yinshi to one of the rooms in the yacht to get ready. April walked into the room and there laid across the bed was an Armani Collezion black short dress.

April ran to the bed picked up the dress and placed it against her body. A note of paper fell off the dress and April picked it up to read it.

‘Wear this with no underwear. NONE! Just the dress and shoes. Thanks’ –Jean

Make way for a positive day

April dropped the dress and the note on the bed an approached a pair of black stilettos that took her breath away. Jean was up to something and April wanted to know what.

As the hot water soothed Jean’s back he repeated in his head exactly how he was going to do his proposal. He had goose bumps as he thought about it

April had plans of her own for the evening. She washed the oil off her body from the massage and wrapped her towel around her body and went on a search for Jean. To her surprise Yinshi was outside her door waiting to escort her to dinner. April squealed not expecting to see her.

“I’m sorry Ms. Manning did I startle you?

“It okay, Yinshi do you know where Jean room is?”

“Yes, but I have direct instructions to make sure you are ready for dinner and to escort you there.”

April gave Yinshi the eye. Thinking to herself ‘is this chick fucking with me’.

April smiled and walked away determined to find Jean’s room on her own. She walked down the hall and opened the first door she saw. She walked in and heard the shower going on. .

Jean was still in the shower mediating on his proposal. April slowly opened the entrance to the bathroom and saw Jean silhouette. She then proceeded to open the glass shower doors and join him.

Jean wasn’t aware of her presence yet because his eyes were closed. April wrapped her arms around Jean. Jean jumped a little, but when he felt the familiar breast pressed against his back he relaxed into her.

April kissed the water droplets that were on Jean back and licked his neck.

Jean felt chills go down his spine, as she trailed her way down his spine.

Jean wouldn’t allow April to have power over his body, not now, not hours away from his big proposal.

He turned April so that she was facing him. He held her by her arms and looked into her eyes.  April was a little stunned by the quick movement. She looked up at Jean and wanted to know what was going on in his head. He seemed distant here and during the day. His eyes always give him away.

“What’s the matter babe?” April asked concerned.

“Let me just lick this spot right here.”

“Mmmmm” April moaned as Jean licked the water droplets off her nipple.

Jean gave attention to April’s melons then proceeded down. Licking and placing kisses along the way. Enjoying the soft silkiness of her skin mixed with the steam from the water.

April was enjoying the menstruation being done, but she felt like her hair was getting wet. She pushed Jean away from her and stepped on the opposite side of him. Jean gave April a look as if saying ‘why’d you stop me’.

April pointed to her hair and Jean understood. Perm and water didn’t mix.

Jean forcibly grabbed April waist and pushed her up against the ceramic walls in the shower. He pushed her up enough so that he could lavish on the southern parts of her body. April placed her hands in his now wet hair and pulled on strands of his hair as his tongue worked.

April started squirming more as her looming climax came close.

“I’m coming babe.”

Not yet. Don’t.

“Jean!” April screamed trying to hold back her essence from pouring out. 






Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.