Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

  So you lovely ladies probably don’t want to hear about my day, but I will share it with you any ways. I woke up at the crack of dawn to catch a ferry (boat) to go to another island next to mine to hike and go to the beach. Now it’s hot outside and the hike was nice but long. At the end of this hike was a lovely beach. Beautiful! I loved it so much. I backed stroked, front stroked, left stroked in the water. Then had to hike back to civilization and catch another ferry back to my island. Now I had an awesome day, but I’m extremely tired from the heat and all that swimming. But because I love chamber so much I wrote an entire chapter just to update so I can be finished with this story. And this short excerpt of my day was so you know that I don’t like to make people wait. So I wrote to my heart’s content. Now I hope I get up for church tomorrow. Excuse my errors and I hope you enjoy the last installment of BOAT HOUSE!! YEPPIE!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Jean pulled away right before April came.

He didn’t want to get carried away. He had an agenda to follow and if he tasted her anymore. He knew that he would never get what he really wanted done.

He lightened his hold on April waist and placed her feet on the ground.

April shivered and opened her eyes. “Why you stop?”

“Our dinner is going to get cold.” Jean said trying to make up an excuse to get her in clothes before he ravished her.

April rolled her eyes and stepped in front of him and washed her body.

Jean took a deep breath and kissed April on her cheek then pulled across the glass doors and stepped out the shower.

April was totally confused. This had never happened before, he never stopped. Was he that hungry?

April came out the shower and Jean was not longer in the bathroom.

She dried her skin and pulled the towel firmly around her body and stepped into the room.

There wasn’t any sign of him in the room so she went to her room to get dressed. Yinshi was still posted outside her door, this time with a pleasant smile.

April didn’t pay her any attention opened the door to her room and got dressed.


     ~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

When April arrived to the dinner table, Jean was standing looking over the balcony.

“Are you ready to eat” April asked irritated

“I was waiting for you my love” Jean replied.

“Well I’m here, let’s eat.”

The servers came out and served Jean and April.

April tried to make small talk, but Jean barely said much and that got April thinking about what’s really going on. She didn’t want to ask or stress him with more talk because she knew he would tell her eventually and she could wait till then.

However what April couldn’t take was the watches from Jean. They were making her wet and she already didn’t have on any underwear to capture the wetness. He would just look at her intensely and send goose bumps down her arm.

When the desert came out she envisioned the whip cream that was placed on top of the crepe on Jeans erected cock that would be in her mouth. April devoured the deliciousness of the crepe and excused herself to the rest room.  

April had to sneak away from Jean for a while. Something was up, but other than that she was SUPER horny from that shower get down and his stares at dinner.

She didn’t really have to pee she just wanted to rub the bean quick and then kick whatever had Jean occupied out of him. She couldn’t understand what had him so preoccupied.

April walked into the restroom and positioned her body in the tiny room. She placed her butt against the sink and lifted her foot to the door that way it would stay. She wasn’t wearing any underwear so everything was easy access. She was already wet all she wanted to do was to cum. April pulled the dress under her boobs exposing them to her ready hands. She pulled and twisted her nipples while her other hand played with her clit. April flipped her head back already feeling herself give in to the circles that she placed on her clit. She took one digit and slid in it into her accepting folds, then inserting another finger. Gently pushing her digits in and out of her folds, small moans escaped her lips. She began to go faster trying to reach her climax quicker, moaner faster and louder.


     ~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Jean looked over from where he was standing waiting for April. He was close enough to the bathroom to hear the sounds escape it.

When Jean heard the moans from the bathroom he walked over and pressed his ear against the door. His eye brow rose he wondered if April had gotten sick from the food or sea sick, but he listened closer.

Those moans sounded more of ecstasy and he would know because he’d made April moan like that on many occasions.

“Fuck!”

Jean turned the knob on the restroom expecting it to be locked, but when he turned it the door opened dropping Aprils leg that was propped against it.  

Jean thought the position that he caught April in was the hottest thing he’d ever seen.

April smirked knowing she got caught pleasing herself.

Jean came closer closing the door making the space between them disappear. He took April’s two digits that were submerged in her folds and placed them in his mouth tasting her sweet nectar.

April moaned as her wet digits made contact with Jeans tongue and he licked and sucked on them.

The tent in Jeans pants rose and April never wanted him so badly. With her free hand she unbuckled his pants, tugged on the zipper and placed her hands into his boxers.

“He likes you” Jean said motioning to his length in her hands.

Jean pulled his pants with his boxers down giving April full access.  He then positioned April body lower so that his cock was aligned with her pussy. Jean was so ready to feel her warmth he pressed himself against her body. Jean took his erect member in his hands and slid it against April slit teasing her. He then pushed his way into her and April wrapped her legs around his waist wanting to take all of him.  

Jean held on tightly to April’s waist as her body jerked up on down on his cock. She felt perfect. He always knew she belonged to him, even when they just fucked. Every time he fucked her he felt he left his soul in between her legs. He just stopped giving a fuck about their friends with benefits arrangements and started making love to her.

Jean thrust became more forceful and he piston in and out of April as she blurted out loud explicit and naughty things. Jean was so turned on even more.

Jean could feel the end coming near for April as her walls clenched tighter around his member, he was soon close too. A few more pumps and they both hit their climax together.

With Jean still in her, April pressed her body into Jean still wrapped around him. She probably just sweated out her perm, but she could give a fuck about that.

Jean placed her butt on the sink and knelt done on one knee in the small restroom. As he was doing this loud booms were going on outside. April jumped being startled a little.

“Don’t be scared babe it’s just the fireworks”

Digging through his pants pocket, Jean felt his heart beat outside his chest. He had no clue why he was so scared. He found what he was looking for.

Jean pulled out the diamond cut engagement band, meanwhile April eyes were closed trying to make her breaths even from their intense love making.

“April, open your eyes sweetie”

April shoot open her eyes to find Jean on one knee and a ring in his hand, automatically her jaw dropped.

“April you make me feel so incredible. I love the way you make me feel. You complete my life and I want you to be my wife. Will you marry me and grow old with me?”

“….AHH YES HELL YES!”

Jean placed the ring on his woman’s finger and got up to give her kiss.

Before Jean could reach her lips, April took her pointer finger and placed it against his lips.

“Is this why you were acting so weird today, because you were going to propose to me?”

Jean looked away; she read him the whole day. “I wanted it to be perfect for you April, but you’re so difficult to surprise. I was so scared because I wanted it to be perfect.”

“It was perfect babe. I love you so much!”

“I guess it was, but I had it all planned, after dinner we would walk to the top of the yacht and watch the fireworks and I would propose then, but you just had to be in here fingering your fine ass.”

“Awww, that is so sweet, Jean. I’m so sorry for destroying your plan, I was just really horny.”

“Well I don’t want to spend the rest of our time in this hot ass restroom, lets finish what you started in my room.”

“Sounds like plan.” 






Chapter End Notes:

DONE, EL FIN, YES OVER WITH! HOPE YOU LIKED IT :) 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.