Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Helllllo c:

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Wow I've never seen someone as beautiful as you in my life." Joe walked up to Sam, "May I ask your name?"

They were at a party, it was the first time they met.

"You may but that doesn't mean I'll answer." She smiled , "and anyways it's not polite to ask for my name when you haven't told me yours."

"I'm Joesph Joe Johnson." Joe smiled, "Joe Joe Jo for short."

Sam laughed softly, "I'm Sam Lyn Riveers." She smiled.

"What a pretty name for a pretty girl." Joe took her hand, "Dance with me."

"I've heard about your rep. You only want to sleep with me."

"Trust me I'd love to sleep with you, but I actually came her with the intention of dancing with you."

.....


Joe walked into the room, sitting down in a chair to make himself at home. He looked at Sam then at Tom and smirked slightly. "About to have sex I see..." 


Sam didn't bother to move to cover herself. "Why are you here Joesph?" She pulled Tom down to lay on top of her. Tom's face was red, feeling Sam so closely pressed to him.
"Get out."

"Your mom told me to come on up and chill with you two sex birds. She said Me casa es su casa. So I have the right of way here. And I don't appreciate you having sex in my house." He approached the bed.

"It's not your house."Tom sat up a bit, legs on ether side of Sam.

"Prove it then. Continue to do whatever it was you were about to do to her." Joe crossed his arms, "Since this is your house."

Tom's jaw tightened a bit.

"You don't have to prove anything to him. He's an idiot Tom." Sam sat up only to be gently pushed back down by Tom, which took her By surprise.

"Fine." Tom leaned down to kiss Sam.

"Tom...Tom..." Sam said In between kisses, "Really you...you shouldn't..." She gasped softly as he trailed kisses down her neck, biting softly on her skin.
-----
The trio arrived downstairs when the food was ready. They sat quietly at the table, Joe smirking at Tom, who blushed.

Mrs. Porlin came in with the food, setting it down. "Dinner is served." She said in a sing song voice. She smiled, sitting in the closest seat to Joe. The twenty year old glanced at her. She was way to close for his comfort, but he didn't say anything about it. 

"So what did you guys do up there?" Cindy looked at the them. "Why are you so red Tom?"

"You're son's dick is huge." Joe blurted out and Sam almost choked on her food.

"What?" Mrs. Porlin's brows furrowed, mouth opening in shock.

"Um...mom he...uh" Tom didn't know what to say, maybe he could throw a thank you in there?

Cindy laughed, "Joe you're so funny." She patted his thigh. "Oh! I forgot drinks, I'll be right back." She stood and left.

"Damn that bitch has been all up on my dick since therapy." Joe scooted his chair over.

"Don't call her that." Tom said, looking at Joe. "And why did you say that?"

"That you have a big dick or that your mom wants my dick?"

Sam rolled her eyes, "Get over yourself."

"I'm serious she was running her hand up my thighs in the car. She almost touched my package." Joe complained.

"So you think my mom likes you."

"That's what I said stupid. Did I fucking stutter?" Joe rolled his eyes. "So how does losing your virginity to a hot bitch like Sam feel?"

Sam kicked him under the table, "Why are you so weird?"

"Oh please. You love having sex in front of people. Remember when--"

"Don't start with me Joeseph." Sam warned.

Tom raised his brows, smiling slightly. "What else is she into?"

"You'll find out when you find out." Sam said just as Mrs. Porlin came back in.
-------

Joe was unwillingly dragged into helping Mrs. Porlin with the clean up, while the other two went upstairs.

"So Joe do you have a girlfriend?" She asked as she washed the dishes.

"No your son stole my girl."

"Oh...So you and Sam...?" She said, almost a little disappointed.

"Yup."

Cindy came close to him, reaching over him to put a dish away. She stood there, getting closer to him.

Joe watched her closely as she ran her hand down his chest. She trailed her hand down, grabbing his crotch, giving it a squeeze. Joe didn't react as he rolled his eyes.

"Look, yes you are somewhat of a MILF, but I don't want you like that." He pushed her away, "At all."

"Just one time Joeseph. I need it..."


"Get it somewhere else. I'm still working on getting Sam back from your son." Joe brushed past her, "I'm not going to be your replacement." He mumbled as he walked out the door to the living room.
----

"So...oddly enough I don't feel weird about having sex in front of Joe...it was comforting almost. God that sounds weird." Tom groaned, rolling over in his bed.

"No it's not." Sam wrapped an arm around him. "Maybe it's a kink? You're strange little fetish." She smiled, "Somebody has a crush on Joe maybe?"
"A crush on the person who made my life a living hell? How's that make sense?"

"I dunno...but you had this look in your eyes...like you love taking me in front of him and showing your dominance...like...you had to prove something to him ya know?" Sam kissed his neck, "Maybe you'd make a great porn star one day." She teased.

"Yeah right." He laughed softly. "It feels good being with you." Tom spoke softly.

"I bet it did." Sam smirked.

Tom rolled his eyes, turning to face her. He kissed her, cupping her cheek. "Night."

"Goodnight." She said, lying against Tom's chest.
------

Joe had left the house. It was pretty dark outside and it was freezing cold and his wifebeater wasn't keeping him warm.

A group of guys walked up to him, circling around him.

"I suggested you move outta my way." Joe said, trying to bust through the circle only to be pushed down. The one that seemed to be the leader pressed his foot on Joe's chest, the combat boot pressed down on his ribs. Th others checked him for money, taking the money out of his wallet. Joe desperately tried to move the foot off of him as he heard a crack, knowing one of his ribs were probably broken. He couldn't breath and he was gasping for air.

One of them was recording this on his camera. There was a bright light shining on Joe as the others began pulling his pants down. He began to panic, kicking his legs furiously. It only earned him a swift kick in the face.

"You do anything else I don't like and I swear to good that I'll kill you." The weight on his chest increased.

Joe couldn't remember anything at that point. Only being carried into a dark alley where they continued recording. Where the light shined down on him as he lay on the filthy ground and the others laughed at him. He had no strength left in him to fight back. Not enough to fight back when they stripped him naked.

He blacked out at then, remembering the cold and the pain he was in.
--------

.
























Chapter End Notes:

After not updated in forever I come up with a weird thing like this. I just think it says something about Joe in my opinion. Kind of like he's saying you can't have sex with my girl unless I'm involved in some way, because she's mine no matter what ya know?

i already have an ending planned out for this story though so it'll be like fie or six more chapters hopefully before it's over.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.