Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I wanted this chapter to be a glimpse into the couples lives when there is no drama. Just them enjoying each other.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Gavin woke to the delicious smell of bacon and coffee vying for dominance. He pushed his feet into the new bed slippers that Nyla bought him and went to freshen up. He quickly brushed his teeth since his stomach was having a full on conversation with its rumbling. The sight that greeted him warmed and alarmed him all at once. He wanted to freeze this moment and then replicate it for the rest of his life. Gavin watched Nyla dance around the kitchen, her hips gyrating to the music of Beyonce as she flipped the pancakes. Her kitchen was in disarray with a bowl of pancake mix,bacon cooling on a tray, chopped strawberries and blueberries in another small bowl. The egg container teetered on the edge and he prayed it was empty.

She had made the passion fruit juice that he loved do much in St. Thomas. The spread was incredible just like her.

"Are you going to stare all morning or are you gonna help me. Why don't you grab the rolling cart and put the lap trays on the bottom so we can eat in bed ." She said never turning around.

Gavin laughed at himself slightly embarrassed at being caught. "Anything else your highness?"

"Yeah, grab two glasses too." As she bent down to check the oven, pulling out a veggie frittata.

"Are we expecting company?" He asked looking at the large array of food.

"No. I just plan on staying in bed all day so I cooked enough for us to nosh on throughout the day."

"Have I told you I love the way you think." He murmured into her ear. When had he gotten that close she wondered. He slowly ground his erection into her plush ass. Her grip on the spatula slipped causing the pancake to fall back into the pan. Unconsciously she pushed back on his hardness moaning at the contact. Gavin wrapped his arm around her and quickly turned the burner off. "This looks delicious" He looked down at her, she looked ravishing in his white button down, with the sleeves rolled up to her forearm. His eyes narrowed, his gaze taking in her hardened nipples, he could make out the darker shade of her areolas and his head bent to taste one, nipping at the pebbled peak he lathed his tongue over her breast soaking the material. He watched as the thin fabric became more translucent revealing more of her chocolate coloring. His dick began to leak as she keened in his arms.


"God Gavin. What are you doing to me?” She woke in a good mood and she attributed it to her waking in his arms. She wanted the feeling to continue so she decided if he was up for it they would just lounge around her house. She was doing really well ignoring the throbbing between her legs until she looked into his eyes. His look devoured her and it was all she could not to drop to her knees and swallow him whole. Nyla felt moisture drip down her thigh as his hot mouth engulfed her breast, the sensation was overwhelming. The heat from his mouth, the coolest that followed as he released one breast to pay homage to the other along with the slight roughness of the dress shirt was sending her into in to overdrive. He pulled back his eyes glassy with lust she was sure hers mirrored the look. He placed her on top of the counter and spread her thighs wide, eyeing the reddiwhip he smirked.

"Which cream is sweeter? I think I'll do a taste test." He said applying the whip cream. Before he dove into her whip cream covered center. Gavin was relentless in his pursuit of her nectar, she was going to pass out her body felt over heated, her head rested back onto the upper cabinets rolling side to side. He pulled her face lower and kissed her roughly. His tongue delved into her warm cavern reacquainting himself with her mouth.


"Your right I do taste sweeter." She said huskily pulling her swollen lips away. Nyla hands began their exploration of his muscled chest, making their way lower till she grasped his firm behind to encourage entry. Grateful that she didn’t have to wait long since he spread her wide and plunged into her depths.

"Gaviinn " she screamed at his invasion, at this angle she felt every inch of him touching every corner of her canal. She desperately tried to hold on while his strong thrusts jostled her up and down. Nyla wrapped her legs around his waist and cried out as he started to hammer her into her, it was forceful and primal. She was starting to see spots, the force of his thrusts bordered on pain yet she reveled in it. She whimpered as he nipped at her throat, suddenly she was repositioned and her body lay flush to the counter as he slammed into her from behind. His procession was impeccable, he hit her g spot with every entry until finally it was too much. "Ohh Gavin I love you" she cried out Looking back at Gavin giving in to another orgasm.



Gavin closed his eyes, savoring the feeling of Nyla's tight pussy clenching over his hardness. His desire for her seemed to grow as quickly as his love for her. He plowed into her relentlessly searching for a release only she could give. His pleasure was tethered to her own, seeing her climax over and over brought him the most exquisite release he'd ever experienced. Gavin pumped three more times riding the wave of Nyla's orgasm until he stiffened above her, feeling his body tingle that rolled like waves over him as he filled her with his seed and for a fleeting moment he glimpsed a future were his seed took root in her fertile womb and they created their own family. Gavin looked down at Nyla elated at the thought of her pregnant with his child but aware enough that she was nowhere near ready for that yet. Gavin lifted her off the counter and carried her to the bedroom.
Nyla made her way to the kitchen and tidied up while Gavin slept. She had left him sprawled out on her bed, her trek to the kitchen had started eventfully as she twisted and contorted her body to ease out of the vise like grip he held her in. It was sweet until you wanted to get up. Nyla blushed when her eyes focused on the counter, She had never considered the kitchen as a sexy place after this morning the solely utilitarianism concept of it had changed.

"I really love these things" she muttered pulling out several of the Clorox sanitizing wipes. She busied herself with straightening up, picking up the heavy Pyrex dish with the frittata in there she debated on whether she could hold out and wait for Gavin. She was very hungry and she could have sworn that she heard the frittata say cut me. Deciding to ignore her ravenous appetite she placed the dish in the refrigerator and began sweeping the floor after a satisfactory review of her efforts she made her way to the bathroom to shower.

Gavin opened one eye searching for his bedmate but found a cold spot where her sexy body should have been. Time to get up” he said pushing off the bed. Gavin padded throughout the house searching for Nyla however not before making a detour from searching to fill his belly, slicing a portion of the frittata he opened the fridge to add a bit of bacon to it. He chuckled at the rather large piece that was already missing on his way out to the living room.

"Hi honey" she said putting her book down and unfolding her legs from the curled position. She patted the space next to her and he quirkied his eyebrow at the feeling of being likened to a pet, but sat anyway, pulling her legs to lay across his. "Why'd you let me sleep so late? It's after noon."

"I know, I really put it on you this morning" she ribbed him.

"You sure did." He said taking a fork full of food to his mouth. "Mmhmm, Nyla this is delicious. I should have taken a bigger piece."

"Slow down babe. The foods not going anywhere."

"Says you." He said biting onto a piece of crisp bacon.

"So what movie are we going to watch?"

"Let’s watch Life of Pi."

"How'd you get that since it’s still in the theaters?" He asked curious

"Bootleggers dah. I went to the nail salon last weekend and one of those bootleggers had a really good copy so I bought it.”

"Nyla ! That's illegal. You shouldn't buy this stuff." He chastised turning over the DVD to read the plot. "But since the egregious offense has already occurred might as well enjoy it." He said walking over to the DVD player and starting the movie. When he sat down he pointed at her 32 inch TV. "That's the only thing I miss about my house."

"What?"

"My entertainment system. It is a modern marvel." He boasted.

"Really Gavin, a modern marvel, oddly that’s not how I would describe that eyesore in your family room. I mean I have proof but others will think you’re over compensating." She said cheekily.

"Not at all just because you cannot appreciate a high definition, 3D, 70 inch LED that is not only complete with Bose surround sound with Smart remote that can control just about every piece of media in my home, haa he sighed contentedly reminiscing as if it were a long lost lover. I just can't understand it…what is there not to love?"

"Where do I begin?"

“Let’s watch" he said pulling her in the crook of his arm.

Nyla snuggled closer into his embrace and rolled her eyes as the movie begun.


"That was surprisingly good. I normally think they overhype the Oscar nominated movies but this was worthy of all the accolades. “Nyla said twisting out of his embrace to face him.”What did you think?"

"I thought it was riveting and solemn, good choice."

"Yeah I'm going to buy it when it comes out."

"But you already have it why bother?"

"We'll the bootleg copy is like a tester now that I know I like it I don't mind going out and shelling out for it full price."

"Whatever you say” Gavin said chuckling opening the refrigerator, he picked up the large tray of bacon, a ripe tomato, a bag of pre shredded lettuce and a bag of Monterey Jack cheese. Gavin reached over pulling the loaf of ciabatta bread he cut it into thin slices on the wood cutting board, after wiping it off and started on the tomatoes. He felt her full firm breasts press gently against his back as he arms wrapped around his waist.

"Tired of Frittata?" He felt her quirk her head to the side resting near his shoulder blade.

"Yes. But it seems my affair with bacon is more enduring." He smiled as he brushed the olive oiling the bread.



"Need some help" she murmured into his back.

"No. Just sit back and watch a master at work." He said.

"Master Gavin...Really. We are using that term real loose. It looks like sandwiches to me" She said peering under his armpit at his creation.

"We will see if these are just sandwiches. I'll have you know I practically lived on these things during college."

"Really. Why you were not a starving student?"

"Technically I was. I was cut off from my family's money for the first two years of college. I received a weekly stipend of $100 big ones and I had to make it work."

"Your dad thought that up because your mom is not trying to deny you anything." Nyla said knowingly.

"You got that right. He said I needed to learn character and the value of a dollar. Basically all of the McKeough kids have to go through it. It's like a rite of passage to prove your worthy of our obscene inheritance."

"Well considering how well you all turned out it must be working." She said honestly crossing her hands in front of her, leaning against the counter.

"Sometimes I'm amazed by you.” Nyla whispered unsure if she truly meant to verbalize her awe.

"Not yet you’re not. Wait until you eat this sandwich." He joked easing her unease. It was still difficult for her to express her love. Unless they were in bed he smirked.


Nyla placed her chilled green tea and his beer down while Gavin plated the BLT's. Nyla sat down and quickly dug in.

"Mhmm" Nyla moaned " I take it back...You win. This is delicious. There is a little something different. I can't discern the taste but I love it."

"Told ya. It's my family’s secret ingredient, so you know what you got to do get the 411."He said only half kidding.

"411 Gavin...you stay showing your age." Nyla joked not wanting to tackle the insinuation of marriage. “She quickly took another bite, chewing slower savoring the saltiness of the bacon, the crispness of the lettuce, the juiciness of the tomato and the hint of something else. "Ahh! damn it Gav just tell me what it is" she whined.

"I am certain that one day you will know the secret recipe." He answered looking at her earnestly.

"You’re sure?"

"Positive." Gavin said smiling at her reassuringly.

"Positive” Nyla repeated mulling over his certainty, slightly envious of that long ago forgotten emotion. Putting down her sandwich she took a sip at her juice and looked across the table enjoying the familiar, familial comfort that blanketed her. This is how it could...how it should be.
























































































































Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Please excuse the errors.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.