Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a fluff chapter because something is brewing. However I only think there will be two chapters after this one. So we are nearing the end.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Nyla smile widened as she waved frantically to gain Gavin's attention. He looked so good with a navy pull over and jeans on. Oddly she had never really paid attention to how men dressed in the past, well unless they were done up for an event or something but she loved whatever Gavin put on. Normally she was thinking about how to get him out of said clothing but he really did dress well. She had to stop buying him blue but it picked up on his eyes so well almost everything she bought him had blue or gray in it because it reminded her of his eyes. She unconsciously rubbed her hands down her arms to ward off a chill. She had been doing it a lot lately, ever since she had been at Greg memorial service. She tried not to think of that evening or the ones that followed. That was a dark desolate time and it was over. She had much to be grateful for. The man on the top of that list was rushing towards her. So Nyla ran towards the next chapter of her life.

"Hi Gavin Baby I missed you." She said walking into his outstretched arms. Nyla was sure he hadn't heard her considering her mouth was pressed up against his chest. He was clutching her so tight but instead of wanting him to loosen his grip she wanted to delve into his skin, to fuse herself to him so they would never have to be apart again. Nyla strained to hear what Gavin was mumbling in her hair between kisses.
"Next.kiss.time.kiss.your.kiss.coming.kiss.with.kiss.me.kiss.

"I'm never doing that again. Leaving you for that long was torture." Suddenly he chuckled and Nyla silently acknowledged it was one if her favorite sounds.

"Your right next time I’m definitely coming with you. How was your flight?"

"Good, smooth fortunately we didn't have any turbulence."

"That's good. I missed you...a lot."

"I don't believe you. I think you should show me." He said huskily.

"How?"

"How?"

"I got it through interpretive dance. We can put body paint on you and you can-"

"Gavin your crazy."

"About you absolutely." he said looking down at her.


"Let’s go get your bag. It was only the one right?" She mocked since he tended to over pack. She laced her fingers with his and rubbed his knuckles then brought them to her lips. Gavin traced his finger down her back as they walked towards the carousel to retrieve his luggage. He placed her in front of him and rested his head on atop hers only changing positions to kiss her neck softly. It was strange they had to be in constant physical contact but had yet to initiate a kiss. It was as if they had an unspoken understanding that the minute their lips touched there would be turning back, so they made due with gentle caresses. Nyla took his laptop bag but he retained his briefcase along with his checked bag. Nyla glanced at him out the corner of her eye and felt her heart rate speed up and palm begin to itch in anticipation. She had to focus just one foot in front of the other. She decided to bring up a subject that would cool her libido and get him talking.

"Did you get to meet Dr.Wharton? Was it everything you dreamed and more?" She said clasping her hands and placing them on her cheek, she bat her eyelashes and sighed "Was he dreamy?"

"Actually he was. He is brilliant and I’m secure enough to tell you I think the two of us started a little bromance. It really was just amazing to watch him in action. "

"Should I be jealous?" She asked smiling at him as she opened the car door.

"Trust me once I get you alone I will erase any doubt you have." He answered smoothly.

"Cocky bastard" she muttered.

"Is it cocky f it's the truth?"

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Mar-" eeked out of his mouth but he caught the rest in time. He almost said marry me. Sure he planned on asking her, the ring was already burning a hole through his pocket but not like this. Not putting in luggage into her car with the police siren blaring ushering people along, and the screaming Asian lady who was obviously ripping her husband a new one for losing the car. This was not the time or the place but with Nyla it always seemed to feel like the right time.

As they drove home at this point Gavin had basically moved out of his townhouse.

"Is there anything you want me to swing by your house for?" She asked tilting her head to look at him.

"No baby. I just can't wait to get home. Was everything ok this week? You kind of fell of the grid. It was a little weird." He asked resting his head back on the headrest.
"I'm sorry Gavin. I just had a lot on my plate." She replied grateful that she didn't outright lie to him.

"Works keeping you busy. That's good but I hope not to busy. He said wiggling his brows suggestively.

"How do you do that?" She said giggling. Just sharing the same space as him made her giddy. She missed this. She missed him. This week apart had revealed to her how special he really was to her and what an integral part of her world he had become.

"You were kind of incommunicado this week. What happened?" Gavin asked again he wasn't going to accept her evasive answer so quickly. He had hoped to have a proper reunion full of hot sex from built up passion but her lack of communication bothered him. Especially since she showed no sign of discontent now that they were reunited.

"Nothing. Nothing I just had some stuff I had to work through. It was good I really buckled down and handled something's that I kept putting on the back burner."

"Oh...that's good. I'm happy you were able to make good use of our time apart because I doubt it will happen again anytime too soon. Shit Nyla the last few days I was really considering taking an earlier flight just to get back to you." He said sheepishly. A while running his hands through his hair. It was a nervous habit that he had never quite been able to shake.

"Babe I missed you too. It's so weird I've been alone for so long and suddenly here you are and the silence is no longer peaceful. I...sometimes it scares me. She said keeping her face straight, painstakingly attentive to the road considering the heaviness of the conversation. She didn't want to look at him because her resolve to keep the events of the last week to herself would crumble.

She pulled into her parking spot and they both got out. Nyla helped him with the smaller bag and the left them at the front door. Nyla doubted three seconds had gone by till they were on each other. They unceremoniously dropped the luggage and embraced. He looked at her and his soft hands traced her face. Nyla broke the spell by running her hand through his hair to bring his lips closer to hers. She kissed him aggressively on the lips. There were no sweet pecks just a dueling of tongues, transference of saliva and a crescendo of emotion.

"Jesus Gavin I missed you so much." She said in between kisses.

"I know. I know baby." He said trying to peal her out of her clothing." What is this?" He muttered frustrated that the garment wouldn't reveal her sumptuous body.

"I’m going to rip this to shreds in a second. Get it off." He ordered huskily.

"Gav don't you dare. This was a birthday gift." She said stepping back and pulling the straps of her romper down. She had a simple neon pink strapless bra that peaked through the wide arms of her jumper. She jumped a little to get the cinched part over her hips. It was certainly not the most seductive outfit she could have worn. Regardless his eyes were glued to her as bit by bit she was revealed.

Gavin quickly took off his shirt and dropped it to the floor. He pulled his pants down in a quick downward motion. He smiled at the glazed expression on Nylas face. It was her turn to stare. That look warmed him from the inside out. She ran one blunt, manicured finger down his chest lazily making his dick harden even more. She soon followed with her tongue never kissing only licking his slightly salty skin. Her delicate hands wrapped around his rigid pole through his tented boxer briefs and she pumped him through the fabric until moister dotted the front.

Nyla kneeled in front of him and pulled his underwear down. It was an welcome role reversal he normally undressed her. She nuzzled his cock and precum smeared her. She gently blew on the mushroom capped tip while caressing his heavy sack.

"Nyla fuck honeys don’t make me wait." Gavin whispered

"Shh" as she engulfed him. There was no lead up she just slackened her jaw and started to deep throat him. Slurping noisily, as saliva dribbled out her mouth down her chin. She cupped his ass pulling him deeper into her warm mouth.

Gavin hands found their way to Nyla's head guiding her movements on his shaft. She had performed oral on him before but this right here was something special. Gavin loved looking down at her in this position but he needed to be inside her. He gently pulled his cock away and pulled her to the couch. They were not making it to the bedroom tonight. His lips crushed hers immediately. He gently nudged her shoulders forcing her fall back on the sofa. His lips left hers only to find an erect bud to suckle.

Nyla held Gavin's head closer to her hardened peak. "Shit..ahh...Gavin " she mewled out as he started to nibble on her nipple. His marauding fingers found her honeypot and stroked her puffy outer lips before parting the dewy folds to press her semi hidden love button. Her excited clit jumped at the contact as Gavin expert fingers stroked in and out of her. Gavin felt her orgasm before he heard her guttural moans of pleasure. The velvety tightness clutched his invading digits while Nyla bit his shoulder to quiet her moans.

Pushing her thighs farther apart to better situate himself between her thighs he pushed into her. She wrapped her legs around him using them to surge him forward. The sounds of them making love filled the room. Gavin looked down admiring her even with strands of hair plastered to her face, her face flushed from exertion and her mouth parted as she expressed her passion she was the most perfect being he had ever seen.
"I love you Nyla. I love you" he chanted as his orgasm drew near. Not wanting to leave her behind he began pinching her exposed nubbin until she thrashed about beneath him bathing his cock with her essence.

Nyla loved watching him come. His face would grow taught and her had a vein that would pertruded in his forehead when he was getting just right. She was so close but so was he and tonight was about him. "Ahh shit shit fuck." She screamed out as he pinched her clit while slamming home. She should have known he would never leave her un-satisfied. She was coming so hard the shaking in her lower body felt almost violent. Gavin covered her body with his own laying his chest on hers.
"Don't ever leave me." She whispered in his ear while making any circles on his back.

Gavin pulled away from slightly to look her in the eyes." Never" he knew it was a childish response. He didn't know the future and she had already experienced the loss of a love before so his declaration was even more unbelievable but in that moment Gavin couldn't fathom one thing that would cause him to walk away from this woman.





Nyla sat in front of her newest client Mr. Boris Kirkland after finishing her presentation. She swiveled the laptop towards her and lifted her head. "Do you see how the interactivity would give your customers the opportunity to choose their glasses without leaving their home? The site would come with a live chat option to review specs and assist with choices before they are couriered to the customers’ house for the final decision." She explained while he reviewed the screen.

"This is great. I saw the great things you did for Wentworh but this is beyond what I thought I could afford. I mean we are a small practice but this could put us with the major players."

"I'm pleased that you feel that way. This direction is more tailored and gives almost a boutique feel that your target demographic has been excluded from...till now." Nyla felt really good. Her baby was back and if she was reading this meeting right she just bagged another client.

"No I love it. I definitely want to move forward. I thought I would need time to mull it over but you've really blown me away."

"Thanks. I look forward to us working together." She said ending their meeting with a handshake. Unfortunately he had no desire to give her hand back.

"Uhm my hand Boris." She said tugging her and from his. Her warm persona noticeable cooler.

"Sorry. I just...nothing. Thanks for a terrific presentation." He said gathering his things he stood up to leave obviously embarrassed. "May I escort you out?"

"No that won’t be necessary. I have another appointment here shortly." She said pleasantly. She hadn't noticed his attraction to her and she was already spoken for so Nyla was pleased that he bowed out gracefully.

Gavin walked up as the 6'1 black man left the table. He worried sometimes that the man of Nylas’ dreams looked a lot more like the brown skinned, athletic man that had just left her table. He had come a few minutes early considering he found parking easier than normal and witnessed his beloved in action. Her sweet smile and sexy body housed an incredible fighting spirit and innovative and creative mind. It was a potent combination. As he watched her client fumble to back out of his misguided attempt at flirting his desire to openly lay claim to her grew in leaps and bounds. Nyla never commented anything but he watched as men's eyes would follow her in a room. He never mentioned how on more than one occasion she had excused herself to powder her nose at dinner and to take so long he began to worry. Only to find her letting some enamored shmuck down gently. She was always sensitive careful not embarrass or emasculate her suitors. He admired and hated it simultaneously because it was he who saw the glimmer of hope in their eyes when she turned to make her way back to their table. It was moments like these that made him want to fuse the ring that had been burning a hole in his bucket for two weeks to her hand. He might tattoo Gavin's on her ass and forehead for good measure. But he wouldn't let jealousy or pride dictate this special moment. It was planned and would go off without a hitch. He just had to be patient for a few more weeks.

Gavin walked up to her table quietly. She was unaware of his arrival until she felt familiar hands caress the back of her neck. Nyla instinctually rubbed her neck to encourage the action all was left for her was to purr like a kitten.

"You’re early." She said looking up expectantly. And he didn't disappoint. His firm, soft lips pressed gently on her fuller more pillowy ones eliciting a moan. Gavin pulled back smugly watching her eye lids flutter open to reveal beautiful brown eyes.

"No traffic. How'd it go?"

A toothy smile broke out on her face. "It went really well. He seemed really excited with the direction I wanted to go in. I was nervous. I mean I wasn't sure how he would feel about the iChat option. It wasn't something we had discussed in the initial meeting but he went for it." She said excitedly.

Gavin was looking at her weird again. It was happening more frequently since he had been back. She honestly didn’t know what to make of it so she didn't.

"What are you having?" She asked mimicking Gavin as he picked up and perused the menu. From behind hers she mouthed "Mhm what's should I get? What should I get? The special looks good. But ahh I was in the mood for eggs. I’ll have a Greek omelet with west toast."

"Sounds good honey" she said on cue as Gavin adjust uttered the same words verbatim. In 5,4,3,2,

"Babe maybe bacon on the side?"

"Good idea. I’ll pick at yours." Nyla answered. It was funny in the eleven months that they had been a couple every time they visited this diner which was about once a week since it suited their mutual work schedules her lover would look through the menu at length with much debate only to order the Greek omelet the first and only thing he had tried since they started frequenting this place. Some people might find it annoying or ritualistic but Nyla drew great comfort from Gavin's habitual behavior. Her world had once been filled with upheaval so for Nyla it was nice just to be able to count on a Greek omelet.






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading. Please read and review.  I love the comments even when they are harsh. Please excuse my errors. 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.