Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Nyla woke up sore, sated and cocooned in Gavin's strong embrace. She opened her eyes to see him staring at her intently.
Looking up she inquired "What? Did my head scarf fall off? He smiled at her query.
“No, but when did you put that thing on anyway." He said smiling at her.
"Hold on a sec" she said trying to leave the bed, but he gripped her waist holding her in place.
"Where are you going." he asked huskily
“To brush my teeth if you must know"
"Not yet, I want to stay in bed"
"How about we brush our teeth and then crawl back into bed." she compromised
“I don't mind your morning breath" Gavin explained
"But I do" she said scooting off the King sized bed, as she reached the doorway Nyla turned back admiring his well-defined chest and abs, since the sheets sat low on his waist.
"I was planning on taking a shower, want to join me?" she said sexily striking a provocative pose at the door.
Gavin sprung out of the bed so fast he caught her before she made it three steps and swooped her into his arms making his way to the bathroom. He had taken her several times throughout the night but now he got to enjoy watching her every curve and nuance of her shapely body. Gavin watched as Nyla slipped out of her satin sleep shirt and stepped into the glass enclosed shower. He looked around at the sea foam green glass tiles, rain shower with multiple body massaging jets. "Nice" he said approvingly. He looked down at Nyla and felt his arousal growing watching full breast bounce as she reached for the shower puff, her nipple had beaded in the chilled room. Gavin pulled Nyla close and started kissing her neck, shoulders he suckled the area gently encouraged by her moans. He continued downward licking a path to her full upturned breasts; Gavin laved his tongue at the top and then the underside of her breast, avoiding her nipples till she whined in frustration.

"Gavin please suck them" she said trying to force his hand by thrusting out her chest. He chuckled at her insistence and pushed her breasts together watching his makeshift cup fill with shower water only to finally grant her acquiescence and suckle her entire breast in his mouth alternating between the two. His hands drifted lower while his mouth was occupied. He stroked down her flat stomach roaming back up her ribcage, his hot kisses followed quickly behind his hands when suddenly he stopped.

Nyla knew exactly when he saw them; she had hoped he wouldn't notice the patch of small raised scars on her rib. She figured they would eventually have this conversation
But not now! Not the morning after, she wanted to stay in her sex induced euphoria for a little while longer before exposing herself. She shivered when she felt his tongue trace each self-imposed scar. He kissed them and pulled her tightly to him. Nyla stood stiff as a board in his embrace preparing her for the disappointment or rejection that never came. Instead he held her tighter.

Gavin was learning the depths of Nyla's pain and the way she dealt with it scared him, he didn't want to lose her so he did the only thing he could do and held her tighter. He was probably hurting her but he just wanted her close to him, but soon feeling her soft body pressed against his reminded him of how the shower had begun.

Nyla pulled back to look him in the eyes, she held his face in her hand and kissed him softly on the lips. Tears and water intermingled as she deepened the kiss her tongue eagerly searching for his. It was in that moment with a kiss that expressed his acceptance of her that she realized she was in love with him. She pulled her lips away and traced his mouth with her hand "Thank you" she said it so softly Gavin almost didn't hear it with the cascading water on the hard tile. She kissed her way lower, his abdomen, and his navel which elicited a chuckle. She would never have guessed he'd be ticklish. She nibbled on his pelvic bone but steadily headed south till she found her prize until she was on her knees and kissed his dick.

Gavin looked down at Nyla with her hair plastered to her face and back, while she wrapped her delicate hand around his erection stroking upward gently adding pressure with every descent. She jerked him off while staring wantonly at his cock. He grabbed her shoulders to pull her up but she brushed him away and engulfed him in her mouth before he could do anything else.

Nyla loved the salty and sweet taste of him. She hollowed out her mouth to bring his deeper gripping his buttocks forcing him to fuck her mouth. Her nails dug into the back of his thighs spurring him on. “Fuck Nyla that so good, suck me" he groaned, it sounded primal, his stomach clenching with his impending release. Nyla couldn't hold back anymore she snaked her hand to her dripping sex and plunged two fingers inside, swirling her fingers in her box finding her g spot and started to add deliberate pressure every time her fingers plunged inside.

Gavin's eyes had drifted shut after she put him in her mouth but his eyes fluttered open feeling her breasts buck against his shins. He wasn't prepared for the vision in front of him. His manhood held deep in Nyla's warm mouth while she fingered herself to her find her own release. He senses were overloaded; he held her head gently and thrust into her two more times before filling her mouth with his seed. "God Nyla what are you doing to me “He tried to pull away he was coming so hard in tangent with the water it seemed like too much but she swallowed every bit before she bent over as her own orgasm shook her. Nyla pulled her hand out of her core when she felt Gavin's strong hands pull her unto him. He held her to him as the water washed over them he tilted her face upwards so she was forced to look at him " Nyla I love you" he told her earnestly.
"Gavin" she began but he interrupted
"You don't have to say anything I just wanted you to know, I needed you to know"
Nyla felt his manhood stir against her stomach and laughed “You’re insatiable"
“Only when it comes to you" he countered as he lifted her into his arms. Her legs instinctually wrapped around his waist as he pushed inside her.
Gavin hadn't had unprotected sex since high school but this woman was completely fucking with his head. Nyla's tight sheath gripped him firmly and covered him in warm honey. He braced himself and began filling her gently at first but that soon gave way to him pounding into her. The desire to fill her with his cum was incessant, he felt crazed.

“Gavin, yes fuck me just like that." he was hitting her spot now in rough, deep penetrating movements, he was no longer in control and it made her hotter. The telltale signs of her release commenced, her legs grew slack and started to tremble. Her pussy held him in a death grip draining him dry while she coated his cock with her dew.
He watched her face the entire time, her eyes squeezed shut while her jaw grew slack as she mewled out his name." Gavin... baby... I “She babbled incoherently succumbing to his prowess.


Gavin sat across from Nyla at the IHOP watching as she ate a stack of pancakes with eggs and bacon. One thing he learned about Nyla, she didn't go for idle chit chat when it was time to eat she just got down to business. A girl after his own heart he thought.
"Gavin, what are we doing today. I mean besides each other" she said
“Well you technically ruined my plans because I had no intention of leaving your body, I mean bed" he answered back with a pout on his lips.
"Let me make it up to you then baby" she said with a wicked smile on her face. Gavin's dick twitched, the last time she had that look in her eye she gave him the best blow job he ever had.
“Let’s go" she said as the both made their way to the car.
Nyla turned and gave Gavin a perplexed look when instead of taking them to her home for more play time he drove right past her exit to the marina. He parked and assisted her out of the car never revealing why they were there. They walked on the boardwalk hand in hand until they found an empty bench and sat down. There was a nice breeze and the sun was shining brightly in the sky and Nyla sighed her contentment.

Gavin brought her to one of the most serene spots he knew of in the area. He figured this conversation wouldn't be pleasant but he also conceded it needed to happen.
"When did you start hurting yourself” crossing his legs he asked looking out into the bay.
"I've stopped, can't we just let it go at that" she pleaded
"Nyla, talk to me"
" I am talking to you, but this relationship is starting to feel like therapy and guess what I'm always the one on the couch." she replied angrily
Gavin sighed "Tell me what happened" he said slightly less patiently than the times prior
"Fine just remember that you asked for this" she said letting out a shaky breath
“When Greg and A died I wasn't sad, or inconsolable. It was weird I had no reaction for months, I didn't cry I didn't mourn I just stared off not space lost in my own world where they were on extended vacation and coming back to me soon. I was like that for about a year, I lived in a different house then, a white colonial with a big red door, perfect for raising my family but when there suddenly wasn't a family to raise or a shoulder to cry on I completely shut down. After about a year Jocelyn had enough, enough of coming over reminding me to bathe, paying my bills, enough force feeding me, she was just plain fed up. That day Jocelyn came over and brought boxes she put everything in storage. You have to understand my house was the exact same as the day they died. I was just so fucked up"
She said hoarsely as tears streamed down her face “She fixed me up and we met a realtor that day and I started looking for a home that held no memories. It was difficult because I refused to use the money I received from their life insurance policies; but I did ok. Jocelyn didn't want me to be alone on my birthday so she took me out with a small group of friends. We went to at a bar and I had quite a few drinks but Jocelyn and our small group were just happy I had a smile on my face. It’s funny I smelled him before I saw him; he had on Givenchy which was Greg's signature fragrance. I turned around and my eyes met with an extremely attractive black man, he had that dark chocolate skin just my husband and he was tall with a similar build. In my mind Greg had come back to spend birthday with me, I brought him home with me. Then i fucked a stranger in the bed I shared with my husband. The bed I created my daughter in," she said wiping away tears when I woke up I was so relieved, he was holding me and I looked up into a pair unfamiliar brown eyes I realized what I had done I was disgusted with myself. I asked him to leave and I showered until I was a raisin to get him off of me. I went to the bathroom and all I could think of was how disappointed Greg would be. I had so much pain built up inside me that I wanted to finally let go of so I made a small slice. It was supposed to be a physical manifestation of my emotions but soon I craved the sensation of the razor piercing my flesh. It’s weird on  my daughter’s birthday I just stopped drinking, cutting and made an appointment with Dr. Schroeder. I didn't think about it I just did it. The following Thursday I went to my first group session at the center and I've been going ever since. Woo that was heavy"
He looked at her wiping the tears from her face, he had refrained himself from doing anything that would cause her to stop her free flow of emotion. “I know that couldn't have been easy foot you to say because it was hard for me to hear. God I want to put you in a bubble so I could ensure that you never get hurt like that again I would but I can’t all I can do is ensure that I don’t bring any pain into your life. I love you Nyla”
He said kissing her gently easing his arm around her shoulder they rested back and enjoyed the view.









Chapter End Notes:

Nyla is the most exposed and vulnerable in this chapter. I think Gavin will finally realize how far Nyla has come and decide whether he is ready to join her on her journey out of dispair.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.