Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Nyla sang to herself as the phone rang writing for Jocelyn to pick up the phone.
"Lamborghini mercy, your chick is so thirsty"
"What the hell are you singing girl" Jocelyn asked upon answering the phone
"The hell if I know that's the only part of the song I can understand. Damn them young rappers"Nyla retorted.
"You better still be coming over because I made enough paella to feed a small army and I made some peach sangria."
"Oh I'm definitely coming over, I just needed to know tiramisu or fruit tart"
"Fruit tart" Nyla answered excitedly
"Ok, I'll be over in an hour."
Nyla added some more diced peaches to their drink and put the pitcher in the fridge, pleased with dinner and her dinner companion. Nyla rushed to take a quick shower, changing into some Victoria secret Pink loungewear and curled up waiting for Jocelyn. It was forty five minutes past seven; Nyla was very concerned because Joc wasn't answering any of her texts. Nyla's doorbell rang furiously and she rushed to get it, swinging the door open she gasped at the sight before her. Jocelyn face was tear soaked and ruddy with red blotches.
"What happened to you? Come in here you look a mess." Nyla quickly ushered her n and went to the fridge to grab her a bottled water." here drink this"
Jocelyn took a gulp “Do you have something stronger"
Nyla picked up a glass and filled it with Sangria then passed it to Jocelyn.
"You are soaking wet I'm going to the you something to wear."
Nyla quickly came back with a juicy sweat suit and handed to Jocelyn.
Jocelyn drew in a ragged breath before speaking.
"He's cheating on me and she is pregnant!" she cried
“How do you know this, don't assume anything?"
"Nyla I saw them. I went to Ferry Street since they have such good Portuguese bakeries even though it’s a bit of a drive and I saw him walking out of a restaurant holding pregnant woman. He kissed her and held her freakin fat hand. I can’t believe he could do this to me. Nyla you know I wanted to start a family early and he kept putting it off because we were not ready, obviously he was more than fucking ready. I am going to kill him. I tried so hard to make it work why would he marry me to do this to me." she sobbed out her story.
Nyla handed her a box of tissues and poured another glass of Sangria.
"Did you confront them?"
"No. I just watched him with her he loves her. He was never like that with me." her voice cracked
Maybe it's not his baby; you should talk to him before you make any decisions"
“I think he's made the decision for me. I just don't understand why go through this elaborate farce of a marriage. "

"I don’t know why he would do this but what I do know is you are an amazing, beautiful woman. If this is true it's only freeing you completely to move on with your life and eventually find the real right guy for you. You've been putting yourself through it for years trying to make it work. Go wash your face and well eat a bit drink even more and I'll do your nails."

Jocelyn cleaned herself up in the bathroom when she heard Nyla talking to someone.
"Didn't you get my text canceling tonight? I thought it was strange that you didn't respond but I was too preoccupied to pay it much mind. I'm sorry Gavin I have company and don't take this the wrong way I'd prefer if you weren't here when they got back."

Gavin stared at Nyla confused at how distant she was, he peered over her head and saw too glasses and the pitcher of sangria. “It smells good in there."
"I made paella"
Gavin noted no offer to bring him a plate.
"Are you seeing someone else, you can just tell me there is no need for cloak and dagger.”
"No, I’m not did if you had received my text you would know that my friend is going through some things and seeing me cheese through a dinner making eyes at you is not what she needs right now.”
"Ok, I get it, gimme a little kiss to tide me over" he said with a smirk
Nyla pulled his head down and placed a small chaste kiss on his lips, when she felt his warm tongue dart out and stroke the seam of her lips, parting them. Nyla moaned and her tongue began to mate with his while Gavin's hands grabbed fist full of her thick ass.
"Oh god Nyla, I’m interrupting” Jocelyn said clearly embarrassed with what she had walked in on.
"No, actually I am. Sorry to interrupts your ladies night. I'm going to head home" Gavin answered he pecked Nyla and bid Jocelyn a good night and left.

"I'm sorry I know you would rather be snuggled up to all that sexy rather than watching me ugly cry."
"Well, that is we're you would be wrong. I am exactly where I want to be tonight I just wish it were under better circumstances."
The girls stayed up for most of the night alternating between eating, drinking and talking about their childish escapades of cutting school. Jocelyn decided to check Facebook to see what childhood crushes now looked like. It was a frivolous and much needed time to decompress and renew their friendship. Nyla really hoped Javier wasn’t cheating on Jocelyn it would be a sad ending for the college sweethearts. However Nyla was sad that her best friend was going through this but happy that she could be there for support.

Gavin stopped at the red light and visions of Nyla’s beautiful body pressed against his as he kissed her filled his head. His reverie was broken when the person behind him beeped the horn angrily
. “Hurry the fuck up asshole!" yelled the driver behind him.
Gavin looked back at the pissed off older man and chuckled he couldn't help it if he was sprung. He went home and made a steak and potato before calling it an early night.

Gavin woke up to his phone ringing he reached over and answered it assuming it was Nyla." Hi honey what time is it?"
"It's late and I miss you. Can I come over?"
"Abigail?" Gavin asked confused shooting up in the bed
"Why the hell are you calling me at this time of night? Are you sick?"
"No, Gavin I miss us, don't you. You called me honey."
"I thought it was someone else calling. I am sorry if you’re still having a hard time with our breakup but I'm over it. Completely. I hope you meet someone special soon." Gavin wracked his brain with encouraging words; he felt he'd done a pretty good job considering it was the middle of the night.

"Abigail I think its best we don't call each other, I don't want either of us to get the wrong impression and end up with our feeling hurt" he said.
“Fine, I really thought you were going to come to your senses and see how amazing we are together. Gavin I’m done.” She said before hanging up. Gavin looked t the phone receiver in shock and dismay. He hadn’t talked with Abigail in over three months and he wondered what she thought the last few months were. “I’m done” he scoffed shit I was done six months ago. He put the phone down and plumped his pillow and willed himself back to sleep he had two surgerie s in the morning.

Trent laughed at Gavin’s recount of events of the night prior. “Damn Gavin you should keep Abbey on the back burner, you know that chick is filthy rich so she definitely isn’t out for your family money and her body is tight. Plus you not serious about that black girl are you. Your blue blooded ass can’t really be serious about that dark meat. I’m black and I aint getting serious with no black chicks with all that attitude. The last time I picked up this hot black girl things were going great, she brings me to her house and puts it on my ass and the next thing you know she is acting like she is over me, like I’m pushing up on her. Stick with Abbey she is nice and docile.”
Gavin listened to Trent and again wondered why they were friends “Thanks for the words of advice and I would take it if I were looking for a house pet but since you have never had a relationship with any woman regardless of what race Ii think I’m gonna go with my gut on this one”
“Suit yourself just don’t come crying to me when she bleeds you dry”
“Damn Trent someone really did a number on you. You need to sit on somebody’s couch and get yourself sorted out. We aren’t kids anymore.” Gavin said shaking his head.
“Speak for yourself because that little waitress that I been doing has me feeling like a teenager. I just pop a pill and I wear her young ass out” he laughed.
Gavin laughed at Trent outright refusal to enter adulthood. They didn’t agree on much but he was always up for a good time and had Gavin’s back in the past so he took everything he said with a grain of salt.

Gavin had some vacation time lined up that he had originally planned on doing some fishing with Mitch but with Mitch on lockdown with wedding plans and him and Nyla practically joined at the hip he really didn’t want to go to Michigan. He would figure it out or if not there was always Lake Michigan.






Nyla, bounced excitedly in her first class seat. She had not taken a vacation since before the birth of her daughter so she was beyond thrilled when she heard the pilot say they were about to land. As soon as the flight crew okayed it they removed their seat belts, she jumped out of her seat pulling a laughing Gavin with her to meet their limo service and take in the sights of St. Thomas. The car that Gavin chose was a Chrysler Seabring convertible, Nyla looked around and breathed the warm salty air as her braids whipped around her, pulling her black straw hat off her head she tilted her head enjoying the suns heat. They soon pulled up to their destination and the driver let them both out, they walked hand in hand into one of the most beautiful places she had ever seen. The Ritz Carlton was very well appointed; luxuriously so, bordering on pretentious but this was vacation so she would indulge.
“Who knew what a little pillow talk could accomplish" she said impishly
Gavin shook his head, remembering a month prior after waking up to Nyla complaining about the rainy fall weather.
" Gavin I want to be on a tropical beach, watching the gentle waves lap at my feet while you rub suntan oil on me." looking out the window she sighed at the sixth straight day of thunder showers and brisk weather
"Instead we have this" she pouted.

Gavin began to formulate a plan that a month later would lead them here. He had traveled extensively and St. Thomas was one of his favorite places, the beaches were turquoise and tranquil, also the people were friendly but not pushy.
"Thank you for doing this, for coming with me." he said to her, he knew she was nervous to take this step in their relationship.
"I know the only reason you brought me here was to see me in my string bikini" she said feigning indignation.
"That is a bold faced lie; I checked this beach is topless but i plan to see you in a lot less” he smirked as she hit his shoulder.
They checked in and Nyla noticed how the female staff and guests were eyeing Gavin.
The manager walked briskly past them and practically tripped on her jaw when she saw Gavin, making an abrupt about face she told the male employee at the concierge desk that she would check them in. The confused look on his face was priceless; clearly this wasn't something she did regularly.


"Welcome to the Ritz Carlton, I am Angela the assistant manager, I trust you will find your accommodations more than satisfactory however if you find you need something more I'll be happy to provide it for you anytime." she said giving a haughty look to Nyla before gracing Gavin with a seductive smile.
Gavin nearly blushed at her blatantly flirtatious behavior but he was also annoyed at how disrespectful she was to Nyla.

Gavin looked at the rude woman deciding to teach her some manners he turned and kissed Nyla fully on the lips wrenching a moan of pleasure from her. He pulled back slightly brushing an errant braid out of her face momentarily forgetting he was teaching Angela a lesson.
"I can assure you I have everything I need right here. Our keycards please." he said he smirked at the shocked woman.

Nyla laughed at the woman's expression as she handed Gavin the key cards. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder while Nyla stuffed her hand in his back jean pocket; they made their way to their room.

Their room was something out of a travel magazine. Nyla had traveled in style while married to Greg but this opulence was more than she had ever experienced. The thin curtains shifted with the wind as Gavin opened the French doors leading to the private patio that had a private Infiniti pool and hot tub, Nyla dropped her purse on the sofa in the living area and walked out to see more of the amazing ocean view.
“This is too much you have outdone yourself Gavin" she said smiling
“I think you might be right, how the hell am I going to beat this for our honeymoon."
Gavin blanched and turned several shades of red at his admission while Nyla gasped and muttered something about unpacking her clothes.
"Where the hell had that come from and more importantly why was the idea of them on honeymoon sounding better and better the more he mulled it over? He knew that marriage was the natural progression to any relationship but they had only been seeing each other for a few months this was way too soon.

Nyla rushed to the living area distancing herself from Gavin's proclamation and hopefully from the unadulterated fear that gripped her at the thought of marrying again. She re ally hoped he didn't want to discuss it because she was pretty sure anything coming out of her mouth would not be what he wanted to hear.
She started unpacking her things, pulling out a barely there pink bikini she laughed to herself' I know how to get things back on track'. Nyla quickly changed and sauntered past a semi shell shocked Gavin in a wisp of pink triangles. Gavin was released from his musings when Nyla walked past him through the patio door. She sashayed over to the stone outdoor shower rinsing her body off the stepped into the infinity pool. She ducked underneath the water, when she emerged the pink bathing suit top was in her hand and her full breasts buoyed in the water.

Gavin watched her emerge from the water topless and strode to her, pulling off articles of clothing as he went. he stood nude at the pools edge taking in the most perfect woman he had ever seen, with the Caribbean sea and setting sun as her back drop "i don’t know what I did to deserve you but I'm damn sure not letting you go." he said walking into the pool and pulling her close. Gavin tilted her head enjoying the heavy feel of her braids in his hands; he tugged them harder to acquire better access to her neck.
"I really like this hairstyle" he murmured. He licked her achy breasts and nipple the nipple biting her harder, and then licking away the hurt. His fingers stroked her dewy sex thru the bikini bottoms, the material kept her heat while the cool pool water lapped at her slit. He pushed the fabric away and slowly pushed his finger into her tight canal, he added another watching her the entire time.

Nyla was fighting to stay in control, this was supposed to be her seduction but Gavin had her undone.
"Gavin, baby please" she cried in a needy voice
Gavin chuckled; she only called him Gavin baby when she was desperate for his dick. Gavin stroked her happy button before adding pressure, giving it a little pinch which set Nyla off.
"Fuck, fuck Gavin ahh" she moaned covering his hand with her essence. He rubbed the moisture on his rock hard penis. Gavin pulled a shaking Nyla to the edge of the pool and bent her over; placing his throbbing dick at her entry he grabbed a fistful of her braids and thrust into her roughly.
"God, Nyla I fuckin need this pussy. You’re... mine... now... Miiinnee! He punctuated every word with a heave of his hips hitting her g spot every time. She didn't understand how he seemed to have a homing device on what took her years of alone time to find. However this was not the time for reflection or revelation she could only feel.
"Tell me, say it" he commanded .Gavin didn't recognize himself; he could be an aggressive lover at times but never possessive. Women would normally shout out in passion that their pussy was his and to be honest he really didn't care, but he needed her to say that her body was his now. There would be no other men, no ghosts just him the desire for her to acknowledge this was overwhelming. She bowed lower no longer arching her back completely submitting to his ministrations.

Nyla felt Gavin tug at her hair and turned her head to see Gavin lost in his pleasure, pounding into her. She felt the sting as he smacked her ass for not answering him. She was trying to but it seemed that forming sentences was no longer a talent she possessed. She felt him angle her ass upward and begin pounding anew. “fuck me Gavin, my pussy is yours, my body is yours" she stuttered as the beginnings of her second orgasm began.

Gavin couldn't take much more, she had his dick in a chokehold and was spasming around his cock soaking his shaft with her pleasure.
"That's not enough. I want more" he said staving off his release till she appeased him.

Nyla didn't know what he wanted from her but she did know that she couldn't take much more. As it was she lie slumped over on the cool tile, her face on her arm as she was no longer able to support her upper body weight. Oh God not again, Nyla was actually concerned with passing out from pleasure. Her body was fighting it because it seemed to intense, she listened to the sounds of the water lapping back and forth, his balls hitting her ass, Gavin grunting and nipping at her back when finally she short circuited. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on Gavin as she convulsed, tears streaming down her face, she cried out "I'm yours Gavin, all of me is yours"

Hearing her submit to him triggered Gavin's orgasm, he stilled deep inside her as spurt after spurt of his cum jetted into her awaiting womb. He felt light headed from the intensity ,weakened he collapsed on top of her pressing her further into the tile, after a minute or so he reluctantly pulled out of her, turning her around.
" Nyla are you ok, I’ve never been that rough with you before. Did I hurt you?"
"No, no I'm fine" she answered as he searched her face.
"I meant what I said that just wasn't the sex talking.” she said
"I know" he answered cockily
He chuckled when her heard her mutter "cocky bastard" as he helped her out of the pool. They rinsed off in the outdoor shower and went to bed, nude and in each other’s arms.





Nyla woke up before Gavin the next morning and decided to order room service. She showered and brushed her teeth throwing on the Egyptian cotton robe she padded to the door after hearing a curt knock." room service" the young man eyed her disheveled form and gave her a curious smile as he pushed the cart into the living area. He quickly and quietly went to make his exit when Nyla grasped his crisp uniform jacket.
"Wait one sec please" she begged while digging through her pink straw bag. She found a twenty and placed it in his hands.
"Thanks"

Gavin stood at the doorway watching the exchange. He was sure Nyla hadn't noticed the young man ogling her body outlined in thin robe. She was completely oblivious to that type of thing, at first he thought she was just being coy but the more time he spent with her realized she often consumed herself fully with the task at and not really taking in her surroundings.
"Ahem, was there something else Gavin asked slightly annoyed with how besotted the boy was with Nyla in her current state of undress.

"No sir, good morning if there is nothing else I'll take my leave." the young man said exiting the suite.

"So what are we doing today?" She inquired
"Sweetie we can do whatever you want" he answered huskily his thoughts already straying to the different positions he wanted to take her in.
"Well let's hurry up and eat because I want to go parasailing, also I thought maybe we could go kayaking to St John. Tell me if I get too much for you, I want to do so much I forget to relax and enjoy the scenery sometimes.”

“Don’t worry about it babe. We will do whatever you want”

Gavin sighed clearly they were going to have to leave their suite today so he picked up a Danish and headed to the bedroom closet to choose an his attire before taking a shower.

" nah al yu hafi do is hol on to di handle dem and lean back yo hear." the local boatsman instructed the couple.
Gavin looked at Nyla hard taking her in from the top of her braided head to her freshly manicured feet.
"What, why are you looking at me like that" Nyla asked genuinely curious
"I'm wondering how the hell you keep getting me into the crazy dangerous positions."
“If you think this is wild, I got some positions for you to try when we get back to the hotel.

Jesus Nyla don't you dare start, he said trying to adjusting his growing manhood in the harness.

The boat picked the speed and Gavin felt himself start to ascend, he took a look around and saw beautiful turquoise water, he felt the pellets of water hit his skin but not hard enough to hurt. He turned his head to Nyla and saw her wide eyed taking everything in with an infectious grin of pure joy on her face.
“Gavin isn’t this amazing, I love it “she yelled over the motor of the boat.


Nyla looked in the Boutique window and recognized herself for the first time in years. She let go of Gavin's hand and pressed her hand to the window, checking if it was really her, fresh faced and smiling. She wasn't gripped with fear or depression, she was happy. Truly happy and it was mostly because of him. She had worked too hard at group and with Dr. Schroeder to give Gavin all the credit but he was definitely the catalyst that caused her to start living instead of simply existing. She felt a little nervous, how do you express your gratitude without discounting the love that had blossomed between them, how did she him thank him for a gift like that?








Chapter End Notes:

Nyla and Gavin relationship progresses. Nyla also starts to nurture an important relationship while Gavin questions a long time friendship. 

Please excuse the typos. 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.