Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 SolanaSolana Blue    

Matthew Matthew Cruz (Just image him with curly hair. This was the best I can do for him) 

white wolf   Antoine Pierre




Author's Chapter Notes:

For a while now, I have been dreaming about wolves and running with them in the modern world of today. So I decided to put it in a story to see if my readers like it. So Enjoy! 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Prologue…

Little Solana’s heart was pounding in her chest; full of fear and sadness. Her bottom lip quivered as she tried to hold her tears in.

“Protect your sister Solana. She may be all you have left when this is over.” Her father told his twelve years old daughter as he caressed her cheeks with his large calloused hands. His intense amber eyes were burning right into hers. As a father and pack leader he must fight to protect his family, especially his young children or his so called young pups.

“Daddy…please don’t go.” Little Solana whimpered, her blue eyes were filling up with tears.

Her father shook his head and snapped “Don’t cry please!” Solana jumped at the high volume of his deep voice. “Solana, as the Alpha male of this pack, this family I must go. You know that. Soon you will be doing the same things as all Alpha’s do.”

“I don’t want to be Alpha anymore daddy...not when people have to die.” She cried.

“You can’t escape you destiny Solana. You were chosen. You must follow my paw prints.” He told.

“Daddy please..” she cried. “Shh” he hushed her as he sensed the intruders coming closer to their home. He motioned his young seven year old daughter, Eris to come to him.

“I can’t say much now but I do love you both dearly. I want both of you to live long and grow a pack of your own.” He told them as he held them both close and firmly. Solana knew what was going to happen; she won’t see her father again after this. He then looked at his eldest twelve year old daughter “Solana, when this is over, I want you to burn this house. We have to erase everything from the human cops. Then you two must flee to your grandmother’s house. She will be expecting you two.”

Solana slowly nodded.  Their father sighed “I’m sorry you two have to experience this. I love you.”

Their father let go of them as Solana tried to touch him one last time. He stood tall as his eyes flashed gold before he turned his back to them. He snarled as he morphed into the wolf that he was. He didn’t need to take off his clothes because he the wolf ripped out of them. His black fur ripped out the fabric of his clothing as his pack paws ripped out the soles of his shoes. His tail was up, ears alert and fangs out. He dashed off in the shadows of the living room hallway to the darkness of outside with their mother right behind him in wolf form. She paused at the front door and turned to look at her two pups.

Her blue wolf eyes stared deeply into Solana’s as he tall ears were held back against her head in sadness. She wined at the both of them. ‘I love the both of you my daughters.’ She spoke telepathically.

I love you to mom.’  Solana replied.

The gray wolf dashed outside to defend the home. Solana could hear the snarling and fighting outside. She could smell the blood shed of the outside as an image of her parents fighting a pack of unfamiliar wolves entered her mind. Her father, the black wolf launched himself to clamp his jaws on other wolf’s throat. He swiftly ripped fur and flesh from the wolf’s throat.

Solana took no hesitation to hide her little sister in the cabinet under the seat; the closest thing that she could find to hide her. She told her to keep quiet and not to leave the cabinet until she told her it was safe.

“Solana, don’t leave me.” Eris cried pleading with her baby blue eyes.

“I have to protect you. I won’t let anything happen to you. I promise.” Solana reassured her.

“Solana I’m scared.” She cried.

“I know, just stay quiet.” Solana spoke as she closed the cabinet door.

Solana quickly looked through the kitchen drawers to find the matches to light up the house on fire. She then quickly looked in the kitchen pantry to find the lighter fluid. Solana spilled both of the two bottles of lighter fluid and spilled it all over the kitchen floor, then tossed the bottles a side. Something then bothers Solana for a moment as she froze her body still to listen who or what was coming in…Definitely an intruder. She could smell it. A snarl was heard as a large male wolf slowly entered the kitchen, behind her back.

Solana slowly turned around to face the wolf in the eye as it stared her down with his hungry amber eyes. The wolf was definitely a large brown wolf with dark blood covering his muzzle. The wolf licked his muzzle hungrily as he kept his eyes locked on her. Solana’s eyes flashed icy blue with fearless expression as an alpha wolf would do. The brown wolf snarled again and growled lowly at her, head down and fur spiked to the point.

My my you are a brave pup.’ He spoke.

“I have to be brave.” Solana simply responded.

Tell me little pup, are you afraid of dying because I can assure you that you won’t live to see tomorrow.’ He told her as he slowly paced his way towards her.

“As the chosen Alpha female to be; we cannot be afraid of anything especially dying.” Solana spoke proudly, just like her father taught her.

“The line any alpha would say. Let’s see if you can live up to it.” The wolf said as he charged at her in full speed. Solana swiftly jumped on top of the kitchen counter to avoid the wolf’s powerful jaws. She quickly grabbed the largest kitchen knife she from the holster and jumped off the counter before the wolf could even touch her. As alpha in training, she had to learn to be swift and agile. She began sparing with her father at the age of six to prepare her for the life of an Alpha female.

Solana landed on the kitchen table and the wolf followed suit, launching at her face to face. Jaws open and paws forward, the wolf pounced on top of her. The knife was knocked out of her hand as the wolf pinned shoulders with his large paws. Solana exhaled as his fangs were staring her in the face, saliva dripping.  Before the wolf could clamp his jaws on her neck, she sharply kicked him in the ribs to release her. Solana launched herself off the kitchen table to grab the knife. She swiftly turned around as the wolf lunged himself at her again. He slid her across the kitchen floor and slammed her against the cabinet door. That whole time Solana had her eyes closed. She exhaled as the wolf stopped moving. Solana opened her eyes to see that she jabbed the knife in the wolf’s chest. Red blood crept on her hands as the wolf struggled to breath.

Solana pushed the body off of her. His gold eyes still looking at her as he slowly began to lose the last bits of life.

I underestimated you pup.’ Was the last thing he said before losing his last breath.

Solana went to retrieve her little sister from the cabinet and pulled her out.

“We have to leave here!” Solana spoke.

Eris became reluctant to move “What about mom and dad?”

“No need to worry about them. They can handle themselves. Daddy said we have to leave, so we must go!” Solana responded.

Eris didn’t hesitate to move out of the cabinet as Solana lit up the match to burn the kitchen. Solana told her sister to leave out the back door as she threw the lit match. The kitchen engulfed in red flames in a flash. Solana watched it burn for a moment as she realized that there is no turning back now. She was going to miss her home dearly. She then turned her back on it and grabbed her litter sister’s hand to leave out of the back door. With nothing but the clothes on their backs, they disappeared into the night. Solana didn’t even look back, she kept looking forward to move on and let everything just burn away. The full moon watched over the two from above.

“Solana, where are we going?” Eris asked as she tried to keep up with her sister.

“Grandma’s house. We will be safe there. She will take care of us and we will hear about the news in the morning.” Solana reassured her.

“Are mom and dad going to be okay?” Eris asked.

“They can handle themselves Eris.” Solana simply said. But to be honest, Solana had a feeling deep in her heart that both of her parents would not survive the night.

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

How did you all like it? 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.