Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm SO SORRY everyone! I know it's been forever since I last posted a chapter, but between a case of writter's block and starting a new job, I've really neglected this story. But here's a new chap. as a peace offering, lol. Enjoy.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

A weighty silence filled the room and Ethan felt his whole world go onto a tilt. He slowly released Danica and rocked backward, landing on his butt and resting his back against the bed.

 

The word ‘rape' seemed to echo in his head relentlessly. How could this happen? How could I not know? Why couldn't she tell me?

 

"Wh- what," Ethan fumbled in his dazed state. The shock had begun to numb his senses.

 

Danica squeezed her legs closer, attempting to bring her body into a tighter ball. It was all she could think to do. She was falling apart all over again as memories flashed through her mind.

 

"He wouldn't stop," She sobbed. His cologne and whiskey laced scent began to invade her senses.

 

Ethan slowly focused back onto Danica and began to watch her in horror.

 

She was reliving it again.

 

"What are you doing?" Danica laughed as she brushed Sean away. He'd begun working at the firm a little over two months ago and it was common knowledge he'd developed an appetite for Danica.

 

"Nothing," Sean smirked as he returned to his original position, close behind her.

 

"Sean," Danica gasped as he pressed into her, feeling his growing length. She whipped around and extended her hand, pushing him away. "Seriously, we've talked about this. You need to stop."

 

"I can't help myself around you Danny," He shrugged, moving in again. "You know that."

 

"Don't," Danica admonished at his use of her nick name. "You need to go home. Now."

 

Sean chuckled, dismissing the warning laced in her tone. "You always play so hard to get. But I love that."

 

"There's nothing to get." Danica snatched up her last bit of paper work, and proceeded to march for the door. "Leave me alone."

 

Before she knew it, pressure gripped her upper arm and jerked her back.

 

"See, always a game." He laughed, pulling her flush against him.

 

"Let go of me!" Danice shouted, letting her hand fly across his face. She was done being polite. She'd had enough. "Who the hell do you think you are?!"

 

A darkened look fell over Sean's face. His grip tightened before flung Danica away, sending her flying into a nearby wall.

 

"Who do I think I am," He advanced toward her and growled. "Bitch, who do you think you are? You walk around here in your little tight ass suits with you're breasts spilling out you shirt, flirt with every man that comes in here, and not expect anyone to want a taste? You've been asking for this and you know it!"

 

Danica was certain she was in danger and began scrambling for her phone. "Get away from me! I'm calling the cops."

 

"I don't think so," He spat with a grim smile and grabbed Danica's arms. He swiftly lifted her off the ground and slammed her into the wall again. Using his hips to pin her in place, Sean released one of her arms to roughly hike up her skirt.

 

"Stop it," Danica shouted and using her free arm, she swung her elbow up, jamming him in the face. "Help!"

 

Danica stumbled over her heals, tearing across the room for the door. All she could think of was making it to the elevator. Once there, she could pull the emergency alarm.

 

She was almost there.

 

But Sean recovered faster, and was on her yet again, tackling her to the ground.

 

"Fuckin' tease," He panted with a snarl, pinning her face down to the floor. He used his weight on top of Danica and began using his knee to maneuver her legs open.

 

Danica had never felt so stripped and powerless before as she lay trapped beneath him. "Someone, please help me!"

 

"Shut up!" Sean roared and slammed her head downward, into the floor. "Everyone knows you're a slut. No one's going to help you."

 

Danica released a pained sob as the taste of blood filled her mouth. She felt hope slowly drain from her as Sean ripped her panties away.

 

"Let's see what's got your little fiancé so in love," Sean grunted and unbuckled his pants.

 

"He wouldn't stop," Danica wept incoherently.

 

It was all too much for Ethan could take. He felt horrified, sick, guilty, and enraged all at once. No one felt he deserved to know, and at the moment, Ethan wasn't sure he wanted to know.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

Those two words, falling from her lips like a prayer, was the final push over the edge for Ethan. He couldn't stay there. He couldn't hear anymore.

 

Ethan shakily climbed to his feet, and blindly fled the room that had suddenly become to crowded.

 






Chapter End Notes:

I may add a few more character pics too.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.