Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ok this first chapter is all about describing my main characters. I have never done this before but I hope you can see what they look like in your imagination from my description.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Have you ever wanted someone so bad you would give up everything to have them. No well me either until I met him. And you know everybody wants real to the death love but it is not all it is cracked up to be. Cause with all that intense love come's intense pain.

Juan why do you have to be such a ass. Can a sister get a break from the bullshit. Juan's face looked like he was going to explode. He hates when I call him an ass. And that is why when I am really pissed that is the first words out my mouth. Besides if he doesn't want me to call him that he shouldn't act like one. Beside I am on a anger high right now so fuck his feelings. I can tell that my little tirade has gotten to him and that he is two seconds from walking out the door. See that is Juan's way he leaves when he is mad. Another thing I hate about him. And sure enough the next words out of his mouth are fuck this shit and poof in a cloud of Puerto Rican anger he is gone.

I know you are probably wondering what the fight is about. Well it is about what it is always about me moving. You see my aggravating but sexy as hell boyfriend is an army man stationed at Fort Stewart in Hinesville Georgia. And I unfortunately live in Charlotte North Carolina where my nice town home, and my dream job are. So he can't leave where he is and I won't leave where I am. Do you see the problem? And it is a huge problem because I am so in love with my man it is crazy.

He is 6'1 and he is the picture of Puerto Rican and white fineness. He has the brown eyes that you just want to fall into with the longest eyelashes I have ever seen and the softest pink lips I ever saw or felt. And I know what you are thinking army so he must be a bulky muscle-bound meat head but he's not. Yeah he got muscles but he is lean and he is sensitive and so sweet. But if you piss him off and you are not me you better bring your ass cause he will have your lunch. My baby does not play at least not with anyone but me. And of course his brown hair is cut into a close low cut fade that he gels down because he is from New York and that is what they do. Yeah so he is the bomb I'm not saying he has the typical classical handsome face cause he definitely doesn't actually if you saw him you would probably think he looks mean as hell cause he does. But when he smiles you see the sweetest that makes you just want to do anything for him.

I guess you are wonder what I look like if he looks like that. Well lets just say opposite attract. I am 5'5 and African American but I prefer the term black call me old-fashion. I have brown eyes so we have that in common but that is it. Well he is lean I am in between thin and thick depending on all stressed I am. I never understand people who say they are too stressed to eat I've never had that problem. Where he is tanned but leans towards the pale because of his white mom. I am a mocha color because of my pretty brown mom. I wear my hair long but because of a unfortunate home dye job right now it is in a chin length bob. I wear it dyed a red color because no matter what I am not giving up the dye. Because black hair just washes me out. And lets just say I couldn't intimidate anyone by mean mugging them. It just aint going to happen but you can believe I am no punk something me and my baby have in common. You just can't tell that by looking at me. I look like the cute girl next door and trust that is not scaring anyone. But me and him we just connected and their has been no going back since. I know what you are thinking why not just move if you love him so much. Well it is simple my baby is three years from retirement so why should I move if soon he is retiring and can move where I am. He expects me to move just to move again in three years absolutely not. I refuse to do it. And he thinks of it as I don't miss him or I don't love him enough. The fact that I drive down every other weekend isn't enough as far as he is concerned. So for the last couple of weekends we spend my last day of our weekend together arguing about the same thing.

I am right now sitting in his kitchen fixing him his favorites cause the more I think of it yeah I am pissed he won't see my side. But I refuse to spend our last day together arguing. Especially since it will be another week before I see him again. So I start cooking cause if I know him it will be hours before he shows up. Just as the food is almost done I jump in the shower and put on his favorite outfit for me. And you will not believe what it is I know you are thinking a sexy bra and a thong or a see through baby doll lingerie. No what turns on my baby is a off the shoulder white tshirt like the one that that lady wears in flash dance and red boy booty panties. For some reason when he sees me in this he goes nuts. When I am back in the kitchen fluffing the basmati rice I hear the key in the door and I know he is back. My first instinct is to run to him but I know Juan and he likes the chase so I still have to pretend I am a little mad. I hear him drop his keys on the hall table and I hear his timberland boots thumping thur the house to the kitchen. Then I feel his eyes on me I always know when he is in the room cause my whole body reacts to his presence.






Chapter End Notes:

I hope you like the main characters. I wanted the lead female to not be a video vixen type girl. I wanted her to be someone who looks like the rest of us.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.