Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

writing is hardwork(!) and i'm still learning - i just really hope i was able to convey my idea in this chapter *cross fingers*

enjoy the read & excuse errors!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


As the party rolled on, everyone got a little bit drunker and a lot more louder.

Rafael made sure his eyes never strayed far from Tommy. That’s why when Alexis pulled her away from the dance floor Rafael followed. This was the opening he was waiting for.

Finally he could make his move.

[*][*][*]

 
Tommy walked down an empty hallway. Her face was pretty much buried in her purse while she searched for her cell phone. It surprised Tommy how much easier she found the slick phone about an hour ago but now in her tipsy state the search had turned into a chore. “Hey Tommy! Are you coming?” Tommy looked up and saw Alexis standing by the bathroom. She looked painfully stressed and kept her thighs crossed while she shifted on her feet.

“Nah, go ahead. I need to do something first.”

“Aite! See you in a bit!” Alexis shouted and quickly disappeared into the bathroom.

Tommy stopped to lean against a wall. After another search she finally found her phone. Tommy held her breath when her thumb slid across the screen to unlock it. Something she had done countless times throughout the evening and each time she was left disappointed.

This time was no different. There were no missed calls or messages from Kai. “Kuso!” Tommy browsed through her contacts and scrolled down to Kai.

For a long second she stared at his number, heavily considering calling him up. Usually her mental brakes stopped her from reaching out to Kai since she didn’t want to come off too strong but Tommy was ready to skip formalities and not give a damn. She was done playing nice.

“Is everything alright here?” Tommy jumped startled, nearly dropping her phone. She whipped her head around and Rafael grinned when he stepped out of the shadows. “Sorry. Did I scare you?”

“Dammit Rafael!” Tommy exhaled and presed a hand against her beating heart. “No, no, I'm fine. It’s Alexis.” On cue Alexis moaned loudly from the bathroom.

Rafael blinked. Not sure what to say or think. “Sounds...serious.”

“You’ve no idea. We’ve been all over the place looking for an empty bathroom. You won’t believe the things I’ve seen tonight. I’m going to need years of therapy.”

“That bad, huh?”

“You’ve no idea.” Tommy sighed overdramatically and Rafael chuckled lowly.

Rafael came closer and it struck Tommy how much Rafael had changed. He wasn’t the lanky young man anymore but a tall man with a lean muscled body. His shoulders were slightly broad and synched nicely with his sculpted torso. Even his hair had changed. It was longer and curled wildly at the ends but Tommy especially liked how Rafael's trimmed beard framed his jawline and mouth. “I saw you out on the dance floor. You looked like you were having fun.”

“You were watching?” Tommy let out a surprised laugh. “Sorry for the terrible show. As you noticed it’s been awhile.”

“Nah, you looked good.” Rafael replied smoothly and leaned beside her, folding his arms across his chest.

“So how have you been, Rafael? Esmee has been complaining. Apparently you never come home.”

“There hasn't been any time. This semester was a killer. I've been real busy. ”

“With what? Partying 24/7?”

“I wish,” Rafael snorted with a shake of his head. “All I do is study and complete an assignment after assignment.”

Yeah? I heard you've been busy with a girl.” Tommy teased with a smile.

However Rafael stiffened. “Why would you say that?”

“Esmee mentioned you were seeing someone...”

“I’m not seeing anyone. It’s complicated.” Rafael rushed and flushed at his own words. Tommy bit her lip in hindsight. Maybe she shouldn’t have said anything. She knew Esmee already gave Rafael a hard time with her constant snooping. He didn’t need another person doing the same. “Sorry, I didn't mean to be noesy-"

"No. It's alright." Rafael answered and the pair fell into an awkward silence.

Tommy shifted on her feet when Rafael spoke up. "By the way...I heard about your grandmother. I hope she's doing better."

“She is, thank you. I actually spoke to her earlier today and she reassured me that she wasn’t going anywhere.”

“That’s good. I know how close you two are,” Rafael said, giving her a sideway glance. “It’s must be hard with you being here and the whole family is over there. Are you planning on flying over?”

Tommy shook her head no. “No, I can't. I want to but my plate is full on this end. But eventually I’ll leave. Just to see her, you know. Just in case...” Tommy trailed off and Rafael nodded.

Another moment of silence built up and it struck Tommy as strange.

Usually it didn't happen whenever she was with Rafael. They always had something to talk about. Mostly about new tv-series because both were tv-junkies but somehow the air seemed different between them. There was something else lingering the air that Tommy couldn't put her finger on.

But maybe she was overthinking things.

“You know..." Rafael suddenly spoke up and Tommy turned her head to look at him. He licked his lips and kept his gaze on the opposite wall. "There’s this girl or woman that I really like but,” Rafael paused and bit his lip.

“But she’s married,” Tommy filled in but Rafael shook his head no. “She’s dating someone?”

“No. Not from what I know.”

“So what’s the problem?”

“I told you. It’s complicated.”

Tommy shrugged. “I think you should just tell her how you feel.”

Rafael turned his head and looked at her with a strange look in his eyes. “It’s not that easy.”

“It never is,” Tommy gave Rafael a reassuring smile. “But you’ve to try. I’m sure if you showed up looking that, your girl wouldn’t resist. I know I wouldn’t.”

A slow smile spread across his lips. “Yeah? So you think I’m attractive?”

“I’m not blind, little Rafael.”

“I assure you. There’s nothing little about me.”

Tommy threw her head back and laughed. “Is that so?”

“Yes.” He answered and angled his body, facing her.

Tommy licked her lips and nodded. “Okay then...let’s play a little game.”

“A game?”

Tommy nodded. "A little role playing. Let's pretend that I’m the girl you’re feeling and this is your chance to tell me how you fell."

Feeling bold, probably by the alcohol fuelling her, Tommy stepped up to Rafael and placed her hands on his chest. A tremor shook him and Rafael sucked in a sharp breath. Tommy flickered her gaze upwards and there was a moment of suspension when she lost herself in his eyes. Rafael was the only one who inherited his father’s eyes. They were a mixture of light green and gray that constantly swirled together and gave a hypnotic look.

A shiver of excitement ran through Tommy when she met Rafael’s unwavering gaze. “We’re alone together. You’ve waited for this moment and finally here’s your chance. What do you want to tell me?”

“That I want you.”

Tommy instantly frowned. “Not very good or original. You’ll have to do better then that.” Rafael's eyebrows shoot up at her sharp tone. He hadn’t expected that.

Tommy nearly snorted. Did he really think that was going to make a woman swoon? “You want me. So what? Loads of guys want me too. What makes you so different?”

“I’ve wanted you from the moment I saw you,” Rafael told her. “Whenever you walk by I get hard and heavy with the need to be deep inside you.”

“So? You are a man. It’s in your nature.”

Rafael’s eyes darkened, nearly turning black. “What do you want me to say?”

“I told you. Anything.”

But Rafael didn’t say anything. Instead he only stared and the already charged moment sparked hotter. Tommy shifted uncomfortably underneath his hard stare and took a step back, ready to call off the game when Rafael’s hands shot out, grabbing her by the neck and waist.

In a split second he spun her around. Tommy inhaled sharply when her back hit the wall. She looked up, her heart leaping in her chest when Rafael leaned over her, his hand curling around her neck. “Now that we’re alone together you’ll show me everything. And I do mean everything. Do you know why?”

Suddenly tongue-tied Tommy could only shake her head no.

”Because you’re mine.”

Rafael took a step forward and Tommy's eyes widened when she felt his swell press against her. “You’ll stand in front of me. Naked. You’ll bend over until I  see your pussy. And I’ll touch you. Run my fingers over your lips and feel just how wet and hot you are for me.” His hand on her neck slid upwards, running along the side of her face. “I’ll taste you and I know you’ll taste delicious because once I dip my tongue inside you I know it'll be hard to keep my tongue out long enough to fuck you.”

Tommy whimpered and pressed her hands his chest. This was a bad idea. The tightening in her groin was nearly bringing to her knees. If they kept this up she wouldn't have the strength to stop him. She needed to stop this. They were already moving way pass the thin line and entering dangerous territories.

But before Tommy could put on the brakes Rafael pressed even closer, trapping her between his hard body and the wall. He lifted her leg and pressed his groin against her sex. He rotated his hips and the sensation that shot up her sex caused her to shake in his arms. Tommy moaned, her eyes fluttering at the delicious shivers running up and down her spine. “Look at me." He commanded and Tommy looked at him. "And when I fuck you, querida. I won’t be gentle. I’ll grab you tight and make sure you know it’s my cock fucking you. And when we are done, spent and sated, you’ll look at me and beg me to fuck you all over again.”

One breath. Two breaths.

What happened after the third breath Tommy will never really know but the feel of Rafael’s lips hit Tommy square in the gut. Her tongue flickered across his mouth and as soon as Rafael opened for her, her tongue darted inside and Rafael groaned deeply when she kissed him hard, deepning the kiss when their tongue curled and twined together.

“This is crazy.”Tommy gasped when Rafael broke the kiss.

“Then be as crazy as you want to, querida.” Rafael shifted his body and started to pull up her dress.

Tommy shivered when his fingers brushed against her tummy. His hand slid further down until he grabbed the front of her thong and with a powerful pull he tore the fabric like tissue paper. Rafael lifted his head and claimed her mouth with his when he cupped her bare ass and picked her up, pining her to the wall.

The world faded away when Rafael rolled his hips, grinding his rigid bulge against her bare sex. “Shit!” Tommy panted, grinding right back when pure heat rolled over her.

Tommy!

Tommy held onto Rafael tightly as she eagerly rode his bulge.

Tommy!

Tommy jerked her hips faster and harder, chasing the release that has denied her for months. She knew the front of his leather skirt glistened with her juices but she was close. So damn close.

Tommy!

The couple pulled startled away and stared at each other gasping. Tommy’s eyes grew wide and she shook her head. What had she--

Tommy!” Tommy heard Alexis call out and she shoved off Rafael. She slid down the wall and landed on shaky feet. She stumbled passed him and rushed towards the bathroom.

Luckily, Alexis had left the door unlocked and Tommy ripped it wide open. She found Alexis on the floor, laughing her head off while she rolled on her back like a stranded turtle. “Shit Alexis, are you okay?” 

“I, haha, can’t get up! Fuck, the world is spinning. The room is spinning.” She managed to say through her laughter.

“I got you-”

“No. Let me handle this.” Tommy nearly jumped out of her skin when Rafael spoke up. She hadn’t heard him come in and what was worse was how her mind jumped straight back to the erotic scene that happened just few seconds ago. Her sex clenched tightly, remembering the hump she got from him.

Rafael come up beside her and then bent down to pick up Alexis. “I got you.”

“Oooh, thanks.” Alexis cooed happily and threw her arms around his neck. She snuggled up real close and rubbed her cheek against his bar chest, purring like a pleased cat.

Tommy turned away, completely ignored the flare of jealousy and opened her purse to look for her phone. “I need to call a taxi and take her home.”

“Forget about it and follow me instead.” Rafael got up and left the bathroom, leaving Tommy with no choice but to go after him. 

“Rafael, where are you going?” Rafael didn't answer and instead moved through hallways with Tommy following closely behind.

They walked passed several guests, took few twists and turns when they finally reached a flight of stairs. "I thought upstairs was off limit." Tommy frowned when Rafael started up the stairs.

“Esmee gave me one of the master keys.”

Tommy bit her lip. nodding and followed Rafael up the stairs when her cell chimed.

Tommy jumped startled again and chastised herself for her jittery nerves. She needed to get a grip!

She found her phone and for a second her heart thumped in fear. What if it was her mother with news about her grandmother.

But it wasn’t. It was a text from Kai.

Tommy quickly pressed the read button and opened the text.

Gomenasai Tomiko-san, I won’t make it tonight. A problem has arisen. I thought it’d be dealt with quickly but instead it has turned out to be much more difficult then I anticipated and I apologize. Please don’t worry. I wish I was there with you so promise that you will have fun and tell me all about it when we meet again.

//Kai

Tommy shook her head and read the text over and over again. Kai wasn’t coming...? “Hey Tommy!” She looked up and Rafael stared at down at her from the top of the stairs. “Are you okay?” He asked, a concerned look on his face.

“Y-yeah, I’m fine.” Tommy ducked her head when she put her phone away. “It’s nothing. Let’s go.”

Rafael stared at her as she climbed up the stairs. She figured Rafael didn’t believe her but Tommy didn’t owe Rafael any explanation.

She reached the top and Rafael took the lead with Tommy trailing behind with a heavy heart, a confused mind and a tingling aching sex. 

The night had turned out to be something she hadn't quite anticipated.






Chapter End Notes:

that's it :D


Words:

Kuso - Shit

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.