Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Revised a bit




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

      Lisa stretched her arms above her head as she exited the dance studio. She had a wonderful practice, drawing applause even from the girls who usually paid her no mind during rehearsals. Her muscles were worked and relaxed, putting her into an automatic good mood as the sun kissed her skin. Gripping the duffle bag strap slung across her stomach, she looked to the many people walking around her. Rocking back on her heels, she tilted her head to catch a glimpse of Jae Hwa bobbing through the crowd.

 

     Waving him over, she counted the steps he took to her. The giddiness she felt did nothing but prove her first case of full-fledged infatuation with another person. She had dabbled in many love games before for fun, but this was something completely different.

 

    She decided she couldn't wait as Jae Hwa began to slow down once he saw her antsy behavior. Throwing his head back he looked to the sky, admiring its endlessness and hoped for moments like this to be just the same. He heard her footsteps approach in an instant, her hands tugging on his wrist as she led the way down the sidewalk.

 

       "We have to hurry now since you took your precious time. Do you have the tickets?"

 

     "No way they would start without us." Reaching into his jeans, he produced two tickets for the outdoor concert being held in the outdoor theater on campus. They had stood with their eyes closed in front of the community bulletin board as they blindly chose an event.

 

        "If this is bad, then it is your fault, you know?" Pointing to her, Jae Hwa flicked her chin as she rolled her eyes.

 

     "If this is bad, then you can just enjoy my being there. Simple as that." They were going to support and check out a campus club as they raised money for one of their special activities. She had heard about them from older students, and the reviews were not all that hot.

 

     She had managed to leave that bit of information out for Jae Hwa. He had wanted to explore the city, but reluctantly agreed to find something closer to the dorms to do. This is where Lisa felt she had the most freedom away from her parents. It was insane how easily she could happen upon them beyond the school's boundaries.

 

    Since their kiss, they had been inseparable.

 

    Lisa fixed the shoulder of her shirt where Jae Hwa had managed to leave tender kisses alongside her neck. She looked around for a mirror to check her appearance, which she knew would tell anyone that looked at them just what they had been up to.

 

    Her ponytail holder was long gone after he released her hair to tangle his fingers in.

 

   The red lipstick she had worn was faded now, its shadow lingered on  Jae Hwa's jaw.

 

   " I'll go out first, okay?" She resisted the temptation of his mouth as he moved closer, ignoring her words. Time didn't exist in the closet, yet Jae Hwa felt as if he was running out of it.

 

   " Five more minutes, huh?" Teasing her lips with his fingertips, Jae Hwa smiled as she groaned in defeat.

 

   " You said that ten minutes ago." He chuckled because despite her verbal complaints, she was already moving ahead as she spoke, her hands resting on the skin of his hips just beneath his t-shirt.

 

      Lisa could remember the serious tone he had taken in the closet as he held her face in between his hands.

 

     "You can't disappear again. Promise?"

 

       Not being able to touch, see, or hear Jae Hwa seemed absolutely impossible now.

 

       "Is this it?" They had arrived at the theater, and Jae Hwa gazed down in to the sparse gathering of people.  Many of them hung around, talking to friends with their attention completely diverted from the small band on stage. The few people who were listening clapped and rocked off beat to the music.

 

       "Yah.... " he looked at her in disbelief and laughter in his eyes. " This is what we are here for?"

 

      " Hey," Lisa held tight to his arm, preventing him from walking away," they may be better than it looks."

 

     "Lisa!" He called after her as she began down the steps. He glanced at his watch seeing that if he could convince her quick enough, they could still make it to the next bus downtown.

 

    Following after her, he dodged his way through. As he got closer, he could hear that the sound of the band was surprisingly good.

 

    " James, hurry! You have the tickets!" Lisa waited below at ticket table. She tapped her foot to the beat of the drums he could feel all the way to his toes. The sound of the song didn't seem to fit this kind of event, he was expecting something upbeat, yet what he heard was much more sensual.

 

I don't wanna touch you too much baby

Cause making love to you drives me crazy

I know you think that love is the way you make it

So I don't want to be there when you decide to break it

 

      As he heard the words of the song, the sun disappeared, shade casting over the theater temporarily. The smile on Lisa's face had blended in with the blinding rays, but as soon as they were gone, the expression seemed almost devious. Though Jae Hwa picked up on the sight, nothing registered with him as just as soon as the sun was gone, it was back again.

 

oOo

         They were wrapped up in each other's arms once again.

 

       Lisa pushed her hips into the firm body beneath her as she hummed the tune of Natural Woman.  It was nearing the winter months, and the large white sweater she wore hid her taut figure, the figure that tantalized Jae Hwa whenever she was around.

 

    Moving herself in time with the song on her lips, she could feel the pressure building up in his lower body. She reveled in this sensation as it was the most she had ever felt of his sex. Though they were going on their second month of dating, they still hadn't taken it a step further than kisses and touches.

 

     In an instant, she found herself lying on her back, arms outstretched above her head. Lips pecked the exposed skin of her stomach as Jae Hwa crept down her frame. She watched the muscles in his back twitch as his shoulder blades came together. She closed her eyes as his tongue left a fiery trail of desire.

 

    In her haze, she heard the button of her jeans being undone. The moment she felt a kiss along the sensitive skin just above her curls, she nearly jumped off of the bed in delight.

 

   Jae Hwa smirked at her reaction and the small squeal which followed. Coasting his finger lightly over the same spot, he enjoyed her body as it pushed and pulled away from his touch.

 

     Back home, Jae Hwa wasn't one without experience with girls. He had admirers, which was understandable because of his friendly nature, and the signs of a prosperous future. He had seen other girls shy away from him, but Lisa was different. Her body seemed to beg and run away from him at the same time, and it only enticed him further.

 

       "Stop moving." His voice was husky and low as she obeyed his command. He could practically feel the blood pulsating through her as his face was just a few inches away from it. The heat that radiated off of her was internal, and caused by him. Placing his hand on her stomach, he prepared her for what he was to do next.

 

      Lisa let out a yelp as she felt a strong tongue wet her panties just above the bundle of nerves which sent her entire body into a carnal mode. She could feel her own natural wetness come to meet his tongue, seeping through for him to taste.

 

    To keep her hands to herself nearly broke her. Just this stimulation was enough for her to burrow into the bed with Jae Hwa, and to never emerge again. Her nails became white against his shoulder as her grip tightened.

 

         " Jae Hwa-"  Her head became light as she began to ask if they were prepared to take things a step forward.

 

      An urgent knock at her dorm door interrupted the couple. Both let out a sigh of disappointment.

 

     "Be quiet and maybe she'll go away. I told her we would be busy...." Suddenly, a very recognizable voice could be heard on the other side of the door. Lisa had figured her roommate had forgotten something that wasn't important enough to end her intimate session with Jae Hwa. When she heard the questioning voice of her father, she could feel her stomach drop with unease.

 

      "Get up. Get up right now!" She nearly fell off of her bed as she hurriedly searched for the sweatshirt she had discarded from Jae Hwa's body an hour ago.

 

      " What's wrong? What's happening?" He spoke at a conversational level that seemed to blare out to Lisa.

 

     " Shh!" Holding her finger to her lips, she stood still and listened for a sign of her dead again.

 

      Her roommate stuttered as she came up with a response to whatever intrusive question Charles Dudley had asked.

 

    "You have to get somewhere quick...." Frantically looking around the room for a hiding spot, Lisa ran to her wardrobe, but nearly threw a fit to see that it was far too small for someone of Jae Hwa's stature.

 

    He watched her fret around the small space like a maniac. Confused, he grabbed her in midflight.

 

     "Calm down, Lisa. She isn't coming in. She hasn't even knocked again." He gave a reassuring smile. Had she been afraid that they were going to be seen in such a position?

 

   " Lisa, open the door."

 

     Everything was soon clear to Jae Hwa as he heard the deep voice of Lisa's father.

 

    Slowly, they both turned to look at each other as the sound of Charles had them frozen into place.

 

    " Mr. Dudley, maybe she's gone out. I must have left my key, so we have to wait for her to come back." The roommate laughed nervously, failing to sell her story.

 

    " Lisa!" Next, he twisted the door knob along with his knocking. Panic set them in motion as Jae Hwa flew to the ground, and crawled beneath her bed. Pulling her comforter over the edge and pushing random items to hide any kind of view of him, and smoothed her hair and clothing as she took a deep breath before opening the door.

 

     "Daddy, what are you doing here?" She brightened her eyes, hoping that they showed a pleasant surprise rather than a petrified one.

 

    " What took you so long to answer the door?"

 

   " I-I was asleep. Sorry, you know I'm a heavy sleeper." Lisa kept her cool as her father raised his eyebrow of suspicion. She could see his eyes searching behind her, and she prayed that there was nothing left behind to incriminate her.

 

       Over his shoulder, she urged her roommate to leave. She could see how her dad had her sweating bullets. That was the usual reaction to meeting Charles.

 

    Reaching in for a hug, Lisa wanted to keep his suspicions down as much as possible.

 

    "This is a surprise visit." She said  with as much sweetness laced in her voice that she could muster up.

 

     "You know it's never a bad time for your daddy to come see you." Hugging her back, Charles invited himself into the dorm, hands in pocket.

 

    "You haven't called home in a while...but I see it must be because you're working hard." He peered at the wonderfully placed books on her desk. " I like to see that my baby is staying focused."

 

     "Well, you know, gotta make a living someday."

 

    "That's right." Turning around with his arms held open, a smile fell on his lips. "You will have a wonderful future, baby. You will have all that you need, all that you could ever want, I promise you." A deep sound of laughter from his chest shook the entire room. Lisa's smile soon downturned as she sensed where things where headed.

 

     Clearing her throat, Lisa crossed her arms in front of her stomach in a lack manner." So, is everything okay?"

 

    " More than okay. Lisa," Plopping down on her bed, Charles smiled as if she had accomplished something big," I'm here to let you know some good news. Marcus has been asking to see you again."

 

    " Are we having a dinner with his family or-"

 

    " No, no, no. He wishes to personally take you out to dinner. To spend some time together." Charles was delighted as he relayed the message to his daughter." I came to get you so that you and your mother can go get ready for tonight."

 

     " Tonight? Dad, that's insane! I can't just get up and go out with him tonight. Plus I have a class in the morning-"

 

    "Hush." Standing up, Charles put an end to her words with that one stern word.

 

    " Now, you listen to me. You will go with Marcus, and enjoy yourself. This man likes you, and you need to come to."

 

    "You know, I liked Marcus before you started to auction me off to him." Lisa's words came out before she could stop them. She knew that one of two things could happen now: she could apologize and accept the dinner invitation like a good little prize, or she could stand her ground for once in her life, for her life.

 

      "Excuse me?"

 

      "I'm saying-"

 

      "Say no more." Cutting her off with an abrupt hand, Charles narrowed his eyes. " Get your things. We are going to go home. You will get ready for tonight. You will be back before late. You hear me?"

 

     The tension lying in his hand made Lisa stiffen.

 

   Gulping, she darted her eyes to her right, thinking of Jae Hwa listening to all of this. She hoped that he didn't understand everything that was being said. Lisa knew that there was no way for her to get her dad to leave the campus without her.

 

    "I need to change first."  Her voice was hoarse with defeat as she avoided her father's gaze. Strong fingers pinched her chin and brought her face up to meet his.

 

    "Daddy is doing this for you. You know I love you, Lisa. I would never steer you wrong." For just a moment, Lisa choked on her own spit as she felt the fatherly tone he had taken with her. This one was caring, and if she was easily deceived, she would have thought it was meant for her.

 

   No.

    The only thing Charles was concerned with was Charles.

 

   "I'll be downstairs in the car. Don't drag your ass."

 

    Lisa watched her father sway out of the room. Turning to her bed, she closed her eyes and listened for the sound of Jae Hwa's breathing.

 

    " Come out now." She watched his legs and arms extend from under the bed. His movements were cautious as he freed himself.

 

      The expression on her face told him that he had assumed right.

 

     " You. You're going on a date."

 

    A slow nod was his answer.

 

    " With someone else."

 

     She confirmed his statement with a body shaking sigh.

 

     "Who isn't me."

 

     " Who isn't you." Lifting her sweater and dropping her pants, Lisa looked for a new outfit to wear. Jae Hwa stood behind her, watching her back. Any other time, and he would be gratuitously admiring her and her body, but now he could only dwell on the situation at hand.

 

     "Don't go." He grabbed her hand, stopping her movements. Lisa looked him in his eyes, hoping that she could find some last minute courage to opt out, but she couldn't. Instead, she wore a smile that did not reach her eyes.

 

     "It's okay. It's just dinner with a person I grew up with. He's practically my brother." Hurrying, she wanted to get things over and done with so that she could return back to Jae Hwa. Brother figure or not, Jae Hwa did not feel at ease knowing that she was going.

 

     Lisa rubbed her hands over her face, attempting to relieve some of the stress building up there. When Jae Hwa looked at her, she could see a closed off expression beginning to form.

 

     " You're telling me that you let your parents pick who you are with? Don't you think you should respect me a little more than this? I must be a fool to even sit here and act like this is even okay..."

 

    "You are not a fool. This isn't like last time. I promise." Seeing some skepticism in him, Lisa wrapped her arms around his waist.

 

    "Didn't I promise you?" Giving him a light peck, she touched the corner of his mouth with her fingers. "A promise is a promise. This... this is nothing." Leaning back, she searched his face for acceptance.

 

         "This is all a lie."

 

          "It's to keep peace, so that I can come back to school. Back to you."

 

          "This is new for me." Jae Hwa whispered against her lips as he leaned his forehead against hers.

           "You're not alone." Lisa brushed her top lip across his bottom and tightened her hold on him."Remember, I promise that nothing is going to happen. He and I are on the same page, this is just to make our parents think they're doing something. He's not interested in me, and I'm not interested in him."

 

       A long silence fell over the two as Lisa awaited Jae Hwa's response.

 

       "Breaking promises deserves the ultimate punishment."

 

    "Girl Scout's honor." Raising three fingers, she saluted him. Lisa knew that any moment now, her father could barge in the room and see how she was devaluing the product he saw her as.

 

    Walking to the door, Lisa reached down to squeeze his much larger hand. With a final smile, she took leave first down the building stairs, leaving him to watch the top of her head bob out of sight. Moving to the window, he watched as she climbed into her father's car, and rode away.

When I'm with you are you somewhere else

Am I getting through or do you please yourself?

When you wake up will you walk out?

It can't be love if you throw it about.

 

It had been months since he had heard the song whose lyrics replayed in his head every so often. Shaking his head, he decided the coast was clear, and left down the same steps as Lisa.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.