Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a one shot...please forgive any errors.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



The chairs will soon be filled with the wedding guests, everything was as planned. They had a big yard perfect for such a setting and Evelyn always hoped one of her children will use her gardens for such events. None bothered with weddings, they all chose matings and registering their marriages through courts. She was allowed to hold celebrations for each and every one of her eight children, leaving her first son who for reasons unknown has not met his mate yet will not settle for anything less.

Her youngest was the most troublesome, she was surely headed for disaster never mind this being her wedding. Everyone saw that her human groom was not her mate and was chasing anything with a pulse. The girl acted like all her twenty-five birthdays and Christmas have come calling when she saw the fool, she was the smartest child of all her children but a fool when it came to her idiotic fiancé.

“Don’t worry much about this, broken hearts mend in time and out daughter has eternity to learn her lesson. If all else fails I will suck him dry and report him missing in one of the father son bonding trips.” Evelyn’s husband and mate Dominic stated all this while holding his mate. “You don’t have any father son bonding trips or at least not in the last century or so.” Evelyn turned around to face her much taller husband. He still looked handsome to her to this day, they met over six centuries ago and fell in love and lust instantly. As they grew wise and matured so did their feelings, their immortality did not make them jaded as it did their peers instead they felt the need to do more with their time on this earth and they passed on the same believes and wisdom to their children.

“ I will start having one after the honeymoon, if our little wants to continue with this fuss of a wedding we’ll do like we always do in these situations. Let them take the lead while keeping a close eye on things, so I’ll be keeping a close eye on my new son…yuck, that leaves a bad taste.Lyn go talk to Ava, I think we have to try again, I can’t call that bastard my son…it’s an insult to my boys.” Dominic frown at his smiling wife, who still looked very beautiful her brown dreads were fashionably styled. Her peach halter top dress was form fitting, reached her knees. It showed her curvious body, her nude high heeled sandals added a few inches to her 5’8” height. All his three daughters seemed to take up on their mother’s shape, height and looks. Their youngest inherited his dimples, which made her always look sweet and approachable. Their seven sons stood between 6’3” to 6’6”, they were all a bit taller than him at 6’2”. They all had his dark brown skin color except for thei baby girl and middle son who favored their mother’s peanut butter complexion.

“ I will go up to the house and check on her, please make sure to get Tracy so she can help settling the guests. Let her do what she’s paid for and leave the groom’s father alone, it’s not his fault his son an idiot” Evelyn moved towards the house and did not wait for her husband’s reply but he shouted “ Then whose fault is it?”

**********************************************************************************

Zoey’ was aware of her fiancés little adventures, if anything she encouraged it. He was leaving his life to the fullest, soon he will be tied to one woman namely… her. He should be allowed to do as he pleases when he pleases, it was a right she believed in except she added that you do as you want but first you cause no harm. She was not sure whether she was harmed by her fiancé’s actions but she knew today is her day. This is the first day of a new beginning, the moment where she will stop to walk alone she will have a companion to share her pain and sorrows with. Her parents thought she was rushing things, in fact they believed she was making a mistake what they didn’t know was they John was perfect for her he even had a perfect name. She was going to enjoy every moment with this man, when he walked in a room she imagined all the things they will soon experience together…it always made her so giddy. If only her parents will come on board, her brothers promised to straighten the guy out and she promised to kick them out of her life should they mess with it. She was about to have a great life and no one was stopping that, Johnny was just too perfect.

“ Zee snap out of your daydreaming, I’ve been here for the past hour and you’ve been in dream land. We are done and everyone is ready to get this circus started.” Zoey’s older sister Michelle who could be passed as her twin did not bother to hide her annoyance, she also believed this a start of a disaster. “I know you think I’m making a mistake but I’m really getting the man I want, if you can’t be happy for me then trust that I always know what I’m doing.” Zoë picked up her gown and prepared to leave only to be faced with her very unhappy and disapproving mother. “ I agree with Shell sweetie you can still back out cancel this whole thing, we’ll handle the rest. Ok?” Evelyn pleaded with her daughter. “No, Mom with is exactly what I want , where I want to be.” She side stepped her mother and descended the stairs only to be met by her maid of honor who had her fiancé scent all over her and a lingering smell of sex.Just perfect…Zoey thought and produced a smile that her friend could not quite match.

“Girl!!! This is turning out to be such a perfect day and I’m sure I’m going to have a beautiful night. Help me with dress so I can go get my man.” Zoey gave Christina, Chrissie for short one of her genuine contagious smiles that Chrissie has no choice but to truly return even though her heart was not in it.

Much much later….

Vows and toasts have been made, most of them insincere especially by Zoey’s side of the family and friends. John could not wait to get this night started, his shy and clueless bride was in for a rude awakening. He was very sure that he’s not marriage material and this will be the bride’s last night of happiness, that’s as far as his patience goes. He had to sample the goods denied to him and he hoped it was worth it.He already established his authority in this relationship that’s why it easy to tell her that they will have no time for the honeymoon it was better to give his parents the tickets and vouchers that Zoey’s brother got them as a gift. The honeymoon was supposed to be somewhere in Jamaica and John thought his parents will appreciate the gift more with their upcoming anniversary.

Zoey looked at John and wondered what was going on his mind every time he came up with these plans of his. Did he even know she didn’t care what he thought or wanted? Did he even know that this is the last stupid plan he was ever going to make? He made everything so easy, always jumping from one bed to another. He did not even wonder why they never slept together. Did he think she was a virgin and waiting for her wedding night? Amazing…now he was planning to squander her brother’s gift on his demanding and ungrateful parents. He is a handsome man, blond, blue eyes, a lean muscled body, full lips that spewed lies and the impressive dangling mini Johnny that’s what probably got him all the ladies because his lips and mind weren’t well coordinated.

“Johnny, come here…I have something for you that will change your world. Look at me Johnny…What do you see…”Zoey had changed her wedding gown and was now wearing a satin camisole with matching shorts. “ I see my beautiful wife whose night I’m going to rock, don’t worry doll it will hurt for a short while then after you and I will be riding the clouds baby” Johnny was leering at Zoey’s body and had moved closer, “ Kate was a sweet soul, heavens know I didn’t deserve her as friend but you Johnny…you took beauty and turned it to ugly, it didn’t bother you to order an innocent eighteen year old to abort your child or that she committed suicide because she couldn’t leave with her decisions or should I say your decisions? It’s been five years since then and I was planning on leaving my life with all my regrets but you had to come sniffing around me and you wouldn’t accept no. Then I decided to accept your date proposals just to see how far you would go. Even when you said I was the one for you , you belonged to many, I could have walked away after hearing your first lie but you helped me reach this decision. Even when I questioned my decisions, questioned my morals you made it easy for me. Take today for instance, you slept with Chrissie knowing how much she loves you and will do anything to keep you, you did that right before you made promises to me. You made it so easy…you are truly perfect.”

John opened his eyes and looked around, he realized it was real not a nightmare. He was still in the hotel room with his wife who had fangs, fangs that she bit him with and sucked him nearly dry. It was a perfect suit, sound proofed as per his request. He had planned to make her scream but he ended up being the screamer…where is she? He had to get out of here. Damn he was still naked and he felt so tired but at least he still was alive.

“Hello my pet…I see you are up, round two?” Zoey was sitting on an arm chair, still wearing her camisole ,shorts and one of her famous smiles the smile that now John creepy and scary. “Johnny …are you planning on ignoring me? I don’t like being ignored, now come feed me Johnny…”

John decided he hated the name Johnny, he hated kneeling in front of this woman but he needed to feed her and he was desperate not to make her angry. “I’m not ignoring you, you may have me.” “Johnny …you are forgetting something important, if this continues I might start to believe you are talking to the furniture. Now Johnny who am I?”

“You are my everything, I only live for your pleasure…my Mistress..”

“Perfect…My pet.”
The end.






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading and please share you thoughts. This was getting in the way of my next chapter for Ss,Nm. I apologize for the delay in posting, it be done soon.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.