Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my response to Elizbu's challenge.  Enjoy!




Author's Chapter Notes:

Merri takes matters into her own hands...




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Merri  looked at the clock as she sat the breakfast table.  She had to admit to herself that her life was dull and she was anything but merry.  She was a fifty year old widow and Sunday School teacher and Missionary worker in her church.   Her life was dull, dull dull.  She wanted some excitement, she needed it.  After all, she wasn’t getting any younger!


 


Merri Elizabeth Tallon was the mother of  three adult children all out of college.  She had been a widow for four years.  The children were living their lives and she was lonely.  She had been a good mother and wife.  She had done the PTA thing, supported her children and the ones that she mothered in church, but now she needed more.


 


Her husband had been dead for four years and she longed to feel herself in a man’s arms again, to feel him filling her.  She missed the sounds of pleasure coming from her own lips as her body stretched to the intrusion of a man filling her.  She missed the male groans of pleasure.  She missed so much.  She loved her husband, but he was dead. 


 


She still worked, though she didn’t have to.  Her husband had left her well off.  She liked her job well enough, as it filled her days.  Work at the church filled her weekends, but it was the cold bed and lonely nights that got to her.  Of course, she couldn’t express these feelings to her children or anyone else.  She held them inside and only said that she was a bit lonely and wanted some companionship.


 


Merri had made the mistake of mentioning her predicament to her daughter, Tamara who was the oldest.  Tamera immediately rolled her eyes and told her mother that she was ‘too old’ to date and that she needed to just get more involved in church activities and hang with other ‘ladies her age.’  Joseph and Jonathan, the other two children agreed.  As far as they were concerned, their mother didn’t need another man, though all three of them changed partners like underwear.  None of her children were married as of yet, and appeared to be having the time of their lives. 


 


Merri had gritted her teeth at their assessment of her situation.  She bit back retorts as they came up with things for her to do.  None of them wanted her to even consider dating, telling tales of how older lonely women were often taken advantage of, bilked out of their money, etc.  Merri had tactfully reminded them that she wasn’t an imbecile.


 


Still, the children had ignored her protests and had gone behind her back and talked to the pastor, volunteering her to drive the church van for any senior activities.  It was all Merri could do to get them to back off from ‘helping’ her, telling them that she had successfully filled the void in her life by knitting and playing bingo.  She put on a happy front and bided her time until she was sure that they had been convinced.


 


It was an outright lie, but it had worked and Merri knew that her children ages, 28, 26 and 24 had not conception of the fact that even though she was their mother, and even though she was fifty, she still had a libido and wanted some of what a man could offer.  If they had any idea, she was sure that the three of them would attempt to lock her away somewhere for her own protection.


 


She had laid low, biding her time, pretending to be happy and content when they called or stopped by every week or so.  She had them completely fooled.


 


Truth was, she couldn’t’ stop thinking about reintroducing her much neglected vagina to only what a man had to offer.  She thought about it all the time.  She was horny, dammit and not dead from the neck down.  Knitting wasn’t going to help and certainly bingo wasn’t going to offer her any solace or orgasms.


 


After surfing the net, (which her children thought she used to get recipes and play computer games) she came across an ad about visiting Las Vegas.  At first she had glanced over it and then she remembered that in Las Vegas, sex was legal.  What happened in Vegas could stay in Vegas. 


 


She was well off, she had money.  She could go out there and let her inhibitions and libido run wild.  She didn’t have to be ‘Mom’ or ‘Mrs. Tallon’ the Sunday school teacher.  The thought of it made her wet and filled her with anticipation.  She’d book a trip to Vegas.


 


She had done a few discreet inquiries and found “Secret Fantasy”  an escort service.  She had been reading up on the reviews and had done some research checking into the service, even going to the BBB.  Hey, sex was legal in Nevada and she’d learned that they had marvelous reviews.


 


Secret Fantasy had you fill out a long ten page form so that they could determine what type of partner to pair you with.  The forms had in depth and the questions made her blush, but hey if she wanted sex she had to throw her shyness out of the window.


 


She was asked about her secret fantasy and she was glad that she was finally able to express herself.  She had always wondered what it would be like to be with a man of another race.  During the time she was coming up, interracial relationships were practically unheard of.  Now it was everywhere, including her children.  She wrote quickly that she’d love to date a white man with blue or green eyes.  She didn’t want one her children’s age, so she  asked for a man 45 or older.  She wrote down everything she liked in the bedroom and what qualities she wanted in her dream date.


 


Five thousand dollars was a lot of money, but it would get her the fantasy she wanted and a week with her dream date.  She wanted to be wined and dined, not just be taken straight to the bedroom.  She wanted to be woo’d.


 


The response from the inquiry had surprised her.  Secret Fantasy had informed her that they had several prospective men for her to interview and asked if she wanted to fly out to Vegas to meet them. They promised her a money back guarantee if the men didn’t meet her expectations in the interview and told her that she wouldn’t have to actually sign the contract until she had chosen the one that she wanted.  Merri felt that they were being more than fair. 


 


She quickly checked the airlines and the cost of the flight.    It was seven hours from Charlottesville to Vegas and she found a flight on Delta for five hundred dollars round trip.  She could catch a 6AM flight, arrive around one or two in the afternoon, do the interview and catch the return flight the next morning.


 


Merri’s mind was working overtime as she made her plans.  She knew that if she waited a week,  she could pull things off.   Tamera was going to Ft. Lauderdale with her friends and the boys were going to New York to a Yankees game.  She’d be home free.  She could fly out  early that Friday and stay overnight and come back Saturday and no one would be the wiser.  Merri was filled with anticipation.


 


Everything went according to plan.  The children came by to check on her, and she told them that she had plans to go to bingo and to attend several promising yard sales.  They bought the story hook, line and sinker.    Merri shut the door when the last of them left, with them being happy  thinking that she had given up the notion of dating.  Little did they realize what their mother was really up to.


 


Merri packed and drove herself to the airport.  She had never done anything like this ever, and her heart was beating rapidly.  She found herself looking over her shoulder several times expecting to see her children staring at her having caught her in the act,  but everything was going according to plan.


 


The flight was uneventful and Secret Fantasy had promised to send someone to meet her at the airport when she told them that this would be her first time in Vegas.  Sure enough, a taxi was waiting for her when she stepped outside the airport.  A woman was holding up a sign with her name on it.


 


“Welcome to Vegas, Ms Tallon”  she said extending her hand when Merri walked over to her.  “I’m Janet and I ‘m here to escort you to our corporate offices.  Are you ready to explore your wild side?”


 


“The company has their own taxi service?”  she asked, amazed.


 


“We have a lease agreement”  Janet replied.


 


Merri nodded because words seemed to escape her at the moment.  A part of her couldn’t believe that she was really here, that she was actually going through with this.  She got into the taxi after Janet put her bag in the trunk.  Merri could just imagine what her children would think if they had any inkling about her escapades.


 


“When are you returning home”  Janet asked interrupting her thoughts.


 


“Tomorrow”


 


“Well I hope your short stay here is enjoyable”  Janet replied.


 


“Thank you”


 


Merri wanted to ask her about Secret Fantasy, but she refrained from doing so.  She was surprised when Janet pulled up in front of Omni hotel where she was staying.  Merri thought that she was going straight to the Secret Fantasy offices.


 


“I’ll be back in a hour in order to give you time to check in and freshen up”  Janet replied. “Mrs. Washington is expecting you at that time”


 


“Alright”  Merri said getting out of the taxi.  Janet quickly put on her caution lights and opened the trunk so that she could retrieve her bag.


 


“See you in a little while”  Janet said before she pulled off.


 


Merri walked into the hotel and quickly checked in. She checked her phone.  No calls.  That was good.  Her children were busy living their lives and now she was about to have some fun for herself.


 


The suite she’d rented was nice and she quickly showered and changed into a pair of black slacks and turquoise blouse.  She stared at her reflection in the mirror.  She didn’t think that she was a bad looking woman, though she was a size eighteen plus size girl.


 


Her hips were wide and she was pear shaped.  Her breasts weren’t that big, but she thought that they were still perky for someone her age.  Merri wore her hair in natural twists and she had it colored a redish brown, though she didn’t have much gray.  She felt that she wanted to live a little as she had never colored her hair when she was younger.


 


She quickly gave herself one final check before picking up her purse and walking out of the hotel.  She was fifteen minutes early and was surprised to find Janet waiting for her.


 


“All ready?”  she asked grinning as she leaned against her cab.


 


“Yep”  Merri said nodding.


 


She was nervous as they rode to Secret Fantasy and Merri didn’t know what to expect.  Janet pulled in front of a large glass office building and handed her a card.


 


“Ms. Washington is expecting you.  They are on the twenty first floor.”


 


Merri nodded and hurried out of the cab and into the building.  She was directed towards the elevators and held her breath as she wondered about the people she would meet.


 


The elevator doors opened and she stepped out and looked at the directory on the wall.  Secret Fantasy was in suite 300.  She walked down the hall and came face to face with the receptionist who was sitting behind the desk that faced the front door.


 


“Good afternoon”  she said smiling.  “May I help you?”


 


“I’m Merri Tallon.  I have an appointment with Ms. Washington”  Merri said nervously.


 


“Of course.  Ms. Washington is expecting you.”  She said.


 


She got up and led Merri into a large conference room and asked if she needed anything.  Merri asked for some water and a pitcher with water and ice and a glass was brought to her.  She poured some water and sipped it.


 


After a few minutes a young woman walked in and extended her hand. 


 


“Ms Tallon!  How was your flight?”  She said grinning.  “I’m Angela Washington.”


 


“Hi”  Merri croaked out.


 


Angela Washington was young…her children’s age and she was immediately embarrassed.  Angela didn’t look a day over twenty five.  Her blond hair was cut in a smart looking bob and she wore a navy blue suit.


 


“We’ve read over your application and we have several good prospects that you can interview.”


 


“Wh-hat do I ask them”  Merrie said nervously.  “I-I’ve never done anything like this before.”


 


“I understand”  Angela said nodding.  “First, relax.  I’ll guide you all the way.  I have their resume’s for you to review with pictures.  I’ll give these to you to look over and then I’ll come back in about thirty minutes to answer any questions.”


 


She came around the desk and sat her laptop computer in front of Merri and opened it. 


 


“Just click on this and you’ll be able to view them.  I think that I have three good prospects for you.  Do you have any questions?”


 


Merri shook her head.


 


“Alright then.   I’ll be back in thirty minutes.”


 


Merri listened to the door click and turned back to the computer.  She pushed the button as she had been instructed and a picture popped up.  The first man’s picture popped up.  He looked to be in his forties with a small amount of gray at his temples.  He had blond hair and green eyes and his name was Jeffrey.  She read his bio and discovered that he was a personal trainer.  He had several tattoos on his arms and Merri clicked over to the next one.


 


Number two didn’t appeal to her at all.  He was average looking and blond.  He owned a bar.  Merri sighed and looked at the remaining man and still wasn’t impressed.  She didn’t know exactly what she wanted, but this wasn’t it. Maybe this was a bad idea after all.


 


She sighed and closed the computer wondering if she’d made a mistake. 


 


Ms Washington came back into the room and Merri told her that she didn’t like any of the men.


 


“Well that’s OK”  she said.  “We have many more.  I just tried to pick based on what you’d put in your application….blond…blue or green eyes.”


 


“I know”  Merri admitted.  “I guess I don’t know what I want.”


 


“Well let me help you”  Angela said sitting next to her.  “When I read the personal information you gave me, a man came to mind, but he’s not blond or blue eyed”  she admitted. “In fact, he’s in the office now.  Let me get him.”


 


Before Merri could protest, Angela got up and left the conference room.  Merri wondered about this man that Angela had said came to mind when she read her information.


 


The door opened and Merri looked up at the man that came in with Angela.  He was tall with dark chestnut brown hair.  His eyes looked gray from where she sat, but Merri had to admit that he was gorgeous.  He smiled revealing dimpled cheeks.


 


“Hello”  he said grinning at her.


 


“Hi”  Merri said trying to get past the lump in her throat.  “I’m Merri”


 


“Yes, Angela told me.”  He said shaking her hand.  “I’m Caleb”


 


He pulled up a chair and sat across from her and Merri had never been so nervous in all of her life.


 


“Hi, Caleb”  she said staring at him.


 


“Caleb is one of our newest escorts.  As you can see from his resume, he is a chef.  I can tell you that he is a very good cook I’ve been to his restaurant..”  Angela said.  “She stood up.  I’ll let you two get acquainted.”


 


Merri didn’t know what to say and watched as Angela exited the room.


 


“So Merri”  Caleb said.  “What would you like to know?  I read your information that Angela provided when I was in her office a few moments ago.”


 


Merri quickly sipped her water.  “You read everything I wrote?”


 


“Yes”


 


Merri’s dark skin turned a shade darker as she thought about what she’d written…all her fantasies and the fact that this handsome brute had read them.


 


“Now don’t go shy on me”  Caleb chuckled as he looked at her.  “I liked everything I read and I’m here to tell you that I can provide.”


 


“I just don’t want to jump in the sack”  Merri protested, not able to meet his eyes.


 


“Of course you don’t.  You’re a widow woman who’s been without a man for four years…a man you were married to for thirty. “  Caleb replied.  “You want to get to know me, and I we can get to know each other first.  I’ll let you lead. We can have a lot of fun in a week.”


 


“Thanks”  Merri said a bit releaved.  “But I haven’t made a final decision just yet.”


 


Caleb chuckled.  “Really?  What can I do to convince you to choose me?”


 


“I..I”  Merri stammered, watching him stand.


 


She watched as he came around the table.


 


“Stand up”  he said quietly. 


 


Merri did as he asked without thinking twice.


 


He stared down at her and took her hand and kissed it.


 


“Don’t be nervous.  I understand…I’m a widow myself.”


 


“You are”  she squeaked at the feel of his breath on her fingers.


 


“Yeah…two years.  She died of cancer”  he replied.  “I guess that’s why Angela thought we’d work out.”


 


Merri noticed that he was a thick man as well as tall, though there didn’t appear to be an ounce of fat on his body.  He wore a dark pair of jeans and a tee shirt that fit his hard body. 


 


“How old are you?”  Merri asked looking up at him.


 


“Thirty five”


 


“You’re too young”  Merri protested.  “I’m fifty”


 


“So?”


 


“You’re too young.  I have a daughter that’s twenty eight.” 


 


Caleb bent down and brought his lips close to hers.  Merri noticed that they were thin and pink, but not too thin.  His eyes were gray.  She could see that with him being so close to her.


 


“Age ain’t nothing but a number.”  He said “You’re still a good looking woman.”


 


Merri stared at him unable to speak.  He truly was gorgeous and sexy and he smelled like a man.  Damn!   He took her hand and brought it to his cheek.  He had called her a good looking woman.  She felt her insides quiver.


 


“Don’t hold my age against me.” Caleb said.  “I’m a mature man…let me show you.  I know how to court a lady.”


 


“I’m not a young girl”  Merri said shakily.


 


“I’m not a boy either”  Caleb countered. “Can I have a kiss?”


 


Merri didn’t know what to say, but her head nodded of its own accord.


 


He pulled her into his arms and his lips descended on hers.  Merri groaned as his tongue explored her mouth and she could feel her panties get wet immediately.  How long had it been since she’d been kissed by a man?  Too damn long!


 


“Oh, god.”  She moaned as his lips traveled to her ear and he nipped it and then his lips traveled to her neck.


 


Merri felt like putty in his hands and it took all of her strength to pull away from him.


 


“Th-that’s enough, Caleb”  she said breathless.


 


“Of course”  he said smiling.  “Do I meet your qualifications?”


 


Merri was breathing hard and stared at him.


 


“Stop thinking.  What does your body tell you?”  Caleb asked.


 


“My body says ‘rip his clothes off and have your way with him’”  Merri said chuckling nervously, unable to meet his eyes.


 


“Ah, but we must go on a few dates first before you ravish me”  Caleb teased.


 


“I-I’m sorry”  Merri stammered feeling her face go hot.


 


Caleb quickly pulled her close again.  “Don’t be sorry.  You’re a red blooded woman who knows what she wants from a man.  I don’t care that you’re fifty.  We can have a fun week together if you’ll just say the word.”


 


“This is just an interview.  I have to go back home and then I’ll be back next month for the date.”  Merri replied.


 


“Do you have another man in mind?”  Caleb asked grinning.


 


“Not really”


 


“Then do I have the job?”  he asked hopefully.


 


“Yeah.  You have the job.”  Merri replied looking up at him. 


 


“Good”  Caleb said grinning.  “I’ll see you in a few weeks.”


 


 


 


 


 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.