Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Sage glided the highlighter over the page and said a small prayer. She wasn't retaining any of this mess and he was the reason why. Instead of focusing on her work decided to sit and replay his message.

"Good Evening Sage, it’s me Bas uhm " he cleared his throat "Mr. Rhodes please let me know if your available to watch the boys this Saturday. "

Sage kept replaying the message over and over for a moment she thought he was going to say it’s me Bastian, which was absurd much like every other aspect of this unrequited crush. Even though she promised Becca, she was going tomorrow. She needed the money, well not exactly but his money did go to good use. She was helping the youth in her community by babysitting. Yeah that's it started to feel a little less like a loser with that thought and got back to hitting the books.



When Sage arrived at Sebastian's house the normal butterflies in her stomach had been replaced with angry bats. She was going to make her move tonight. She was a woman of the new millennium and it was time she took what she wanted instead of waiting passively for it to handed to her. She reached into her backseat and picked up her book bag, swinging over her shoulder she ran up the stars but Sebastian opened the door before she knocked. Sages brown eyes locked on his blue ones and she felt a shudder pass through her body. He was always attractive to her but tonight he was devastatingly handsome. He had a dark gray suit and royal blue dress shirt on. His keys were already in his hands when she noticed the glimmer of something shiny, cuff links, fuck he was serious about whoever he was seeing tonight. She was too late. Her pep talk in the car was rendered null. She would never be able to compete with whomever he was seeing. She didn't own anything fancy enough to warrant him dressing like that, she'd gotten caught up in a fantasy of her own making were the girl next door got the guy. Yeah right she was the sitter end of discussion.

Sebastian watched as interest and admiration bloomed in her eyes, he very nearly puffed out his chest but his excitement was tampered down by the almost remorseful look that affixed her features soon thereafter.

"Everything alright?" He asked trying to sound light.

"Yeah Mr. Rhodes everything is fine."

"It might be a late night."

"Ok. I'm gonna say hi to the boys." She said quietly, pushing past him, his masculine cologne assailed her causing her petals to moisten. She felt so stupid lusting after him when it was clear he didn't feel the same, tears of shame pooled in her eyes and she quickly brushed them away.

Sebastian grabbed his cell phone and began dialing ready to cancel his date with Celeste because of Sages obvious distress. This is exactly the reason he needed to go out. He was completely willing to change his plans with a beautiful, sexy, age appropriate woman to what discuss boy bands with a kid. This was bullshit he was leaving.

"Kids I'm leaving." He called out not expecting a response they were already laughing and joking with Sage, lucky them.

It was only 8:50 and he was already desperate to get home to her. As of late his dates have been ending way before the witching hour but instead of being put out by the lack of connection he would gladly rush home to discuss everything and anything with Sage. He was truly impressed that someone so young kept abreast of current events. He was way too drunk in college to follow and develop the staunch opinions that Sage had. Maybe that was the allure she was much more mature than she looked, but she is still a kid who works for you as a babysitter and at the local Wal-Mart. Definitely not the type of person he should pursue. Shit Celeste red lips were pursed in an angry line. He tried to pay attention to her but all she did was criticize the nutritional value of every course of every meal. As a man he coulld appreciate how well she kept her body but damn. He overlooked that on the first two dates and brought her to this very posh Restaurant in the hope of her finding something that pleased her gastronomically but that was a futile endeavor. On their next date he'd by her a bottle of water and call it a day. What next date?
"Celeste are almost done?"

"Yeah, would you care to join me for a night cap at home. I have this delicious organic sherry." She smiled seductively.

"No thanks. I'm just going to make it an early night."

"Don't we always." She sneered. "Are you gay because I've never met a man that didn't at least try” She hissed out.

"No. I'm just not attracted to you. Thank you for an informative evening." He said pulling on her coat. Neither of them spoke until he pulled in front of her home. "It's not too late to change your mind." She said pushing out her breasts.

Sebastian shook his head and opened the passenger door walking her to her door.


"Good night Sebastian and I’m sorry about earlier."
"Don't worry about it. Goodbye Celeste."



Sebastian pulled into his driveway and ran a hand through his hair when he noticed the time. It wasn't even ten o clock, pathetic. He entered the house and saw the tv on in the family room was on but the house was quiet otherwise but the smell of Clorox permeated the air. He walked down the hall, he wanted to check on the boys but the sound of the clothes dryer going alarmed him. That was odd, so he went to go check it out. The sight that greeted him was too much to bear. Sage was wearing one of his t shirts, she was bent over pulling out his sons sheets and what appeared to be her clothing. He stared unabashedly at her strong legs, muscled from cheer leading. Her pert ass was barely covered in a small scrap of yellow cotton with a smiley face on the ass. He was sure he would smile too if he was that close to her ass. Even though all the blood had rushed to his thickening cock he did remember his children.

"Sage what happened? Why are you in my clothes and doing laundry?"

"CJ threw up on me and the sheets."

"What! Why didn't you call me?" He said getting upset." That's why I gave you my contact information in case of emergencies." He said.

"I know that. It was clear that today was a special date . I didn't want to interrupt."

"That wasn't your call to make."

"It wasn't a big deal. CJ got an upset tummy after we made over cream smores and played twister. Maybe that combo wasn't one of my best ideas. "

"Ice cream scmores?" He questioned lifting his brows.

"You don't want to know. It involves lots of sugar and ice cream. It's my last hurrah with them I wanted to go out on a bang."

He knew how she meant it but that's not how he took it. Now that he knew his children were ok he refocused his attention on Sage. She was still talking giving him assurances but visions of her brown legs wrapped around him danced in his head. She ran a hand through her hair causing the shirt to rise giving him a glimpse of her smooth brown thighs. "Sage” Sebastian groaned grabbing fistfuls of his shirt pulling her to him. He lifted her atop the dryer and fit his body flush with hers. Sebastian stopped thinking and just felt as he lowered his lips to hers. His mouth pressed firmly against her plush ones and he felt himself sink further into heaven. His tongue slid into her mouth and she kissed him back feverishly. His abdomen tightened as he gripped his shirt clutching him closer.

Sebastian's hands caressed the naked flesh of her thighs and moved upwards to her underwear , he slid a finger into the elastic and felt moisture, his breath quickening at the contact.
"Bastian please."

"Not yet"

"It's been twelve months of torture, twelve months of this." He said pulling her small hand and placing it on his very impressive package.

Sage choked on her response. "Oh God is this really happening?" She was afraid that this would be yet another fantasy.

"Sage this is real." He said pulling the t shirt off her body. She lifted her arms easily to comply.

"His eyes fixed on the crests of her breast heaving over the yellow cotton bra. He pulled the strap down kissing her shoulders, his hands reached behind her to unlcasp her bra. His breath hitched when he caught t as her pert breasts came into view.

"Oh God Sage. Are you sure? Tell me you’re sure." He whispered huskily in her ear as his large hand engulfed her small breast.

"Bastian, Bastian" she cried out as he suckled her breasts. Her hands stroked his hair forcing her breast deeper into his mouth. She wanted to feel his flesh underneath her fingertips. Sage fisted bunches of his expensive jacket and pushed it off his shoulders; she deftly started unbuttoning his dress shirt but within second yanked both sides sending buttons everywhere. She pulled his mouth away from her aching breasts and kissed him deep. Her hands frantically searched the contours of his toned chest and shoulders. She grasped his firm ass and pushed it closer to her soaking center.
Sage shaky hands cupped his throbbing erection through the luxurious material but it wasn’t enough. She unzipped his pants gaining access to her prize and she smiled with the accomplishment.

He lifted her and divested her off her soak panties in one swift motion. He pulled away looking at her flushed naked body as he searched his wallet for a condom, donning protection he lined up to her opening and stroked his hardened cock into her wetness . He pushed into her tight, moist center and stilled when he felt resistance. He looked up shocked. Sebastian prayed she wasn't a virgin that would be too much but he couldn't stop. He sighed in relief when he realized it wasn't her hymen, she was just snug because of lack of use. That thought excited him even more. He gripped her lush ass and cradled her as he rocked into her.

"Oh Sage... How can you feel this good?" He groaned pumping into her deeply.


"Bastian I’m coming …I’m coming she cried out burring her had in his neck she bit down causing him to jerk inside her. The pleasure was so intense; it was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Her climax seemed to roll into one another wiping her out but he wasn’t finished. Sebastian held her hips and thrust into her before stiffening, clutching her to him as his release washed over him. Sage watched him come and though she was happy he protected her she wanted his essence inside her. The thought of what they had just shared made her eyes water, she was so happy.

Sebastian took a moment to recover if there was anything more pleasurable then what he had just experienced he didn’t know what it was and he wasn’t sure if his body could withstand it. He went to tell her but fell silent when he saw the tears in her eyes so instead he said the only thing he could. “Sage I’m sorry.”





Chapter End Notes:

Please read and review. Thanks for reading!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.