Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




I was an early riser. It was a habit I picked growing up, waking early to study before sunrise. I'd been waking up recently to study game coding books.

Normally, I was the first one up wherever I was, which was why it surprised me when I didn't find Henry in bed with me. As tired as he'd made me, my sleep wasn't completely sound. I'd woken up constantly throughout the night. I was restless, but each time when I woke up and found that his arms were still wrapped around me, his legs still tangled with mine, I felt a level of consistency that I wasn't particularly used to and would fall back to sleep.

George never liked to cuddle. I'd always known the reason but wouldn't fully acknowledge why. He'd 'tried' the first few nights, then like in most relationships, he got comfortable and stopped caring. If I knew what a pain it had been for him to cuddle with me, I would have rather he never even bothered.

I sighed, annoyed with myself for allowing George to occupy my thoughts first thing in the morning. I just knew had he not been the only most heartbreaking relationship I'd ever had, I wouldn't be comparing the only other close male interaction I'd ever had to him.

When I tried to sit up, I winced at the surprising twinge in my gut. Oh god. How deep had he gone? A violent blush bloomed on my face as I held my stomach. I tried to stay focused because thinking about him was turning me on again. I sat up and surveyed his room one more time. It was still neat save our articles of clothing strewn across the floor. Thoughts of George were pushed out of my mind as Henry's shirt brought so many memories. I was filled with an inexplicable feeling that made my shoulders hike up as I smiled. I rounded my knees up and hugged them, trying to contain this feeling I couldn't understand--the sight of a t-shirt had never made me so overwhelmingly happy.

Plopping back on the mattress, I retraced everything that happened last night. The words that reigned most in mind were 'I'll take care of you', sending a distinct feeling racing through me. Once again, instead of bringing me unmitigated joy, I was left feeling conflicted. I wanted to believe those words, but this was just a one night stand, right? There were no strings. How could you take care of someone you weren't attached to?

To be fair, we were in the heat of the moment. People said crazy things when they were lost in the throes.

Not wanting to overstay my visit or allow myself to fall for him--I don't know why at that point, I was still telling myself that I hadn't--I dragged myself out of bed, surprised by how sore I was. Jesus. The mild pain brought so many vivid memories I helplessly blushed again.

I started putting my clothes on. Honestly my heart was not in it. I didn't want to leave. As cold and as emotionless as this house could be, I didn't want to leave because it had Henry written all over it. But my mind just wouldn't let me stay. I felt uncomfortable and unsure now that it was no longer dark. I looked down at my body and ignored the feeling of shame that tried to edge its way in. I wouldn't allow it.

Something made me look out at the oceanic view upon the wide windows. The tide was no longer high, the soft waves were still ever so ethereal and beautiful with the most wonderful shade of greenish blue. It was the brightest day with a greyed sky. The weather just seemed so 'Henry'-like, inviting yet still mysterious enough to keep me wanting more. I wanted to spend the day with him but…

Sighing heavily, as I bent to pick up my skirt, I noticed the glass-like digital clock by the nightstand for the first time and nearly screamed. It was a quarter to 11. I couldn't remember the last time I'd woken up this late. I hastily pulled my skirt up to my waist, not even bothering to tuck in my shirt. Snatching my purse from the floor, I grabbed my shoes and hurried out of the room.

As I came down the stairs, holding the glass railing, I could hear Henry moving around while talking, and wondered for a second if someone was around. The person he was speaking to was obviously female. The voice sounded muffled with static, letting me know he was on a phone call with the speaker on. As I descend the steps, it wasn't long before a heavenly aroma struck my nose and made my stomach growl. My mouth watered. Whatever he was cooking, I wanted it. I couldn't stay and eat though, wouldn't that mean something? Then I abruptly remembered that he was the one who dropped me off.

Muttering a curse, I set my shoes on the step, sat on the step, and dug my phone out of my purse. I was trying to mind my own business but the voice from the kitchen piqued my interest too much. When Henry spoke, one just wanted to listen. I was temporarily disrupted from Googling taxi cabs on my phone to listen.

"So you spoke to Mom, yeah?" Henry asked. My toes curled at the rough voice and I blushed, my heart rate quickening as I remembered him swearing to me that I was going to come as he touched me intimately. Oh my god I couldn't do anything without remembering something he did or said. This 'Henry Walker Effect' was going to be a grueling, long one.

"Yes. In Paris. Enjoying her birthday," The female responded.

I was shocked. Is that why he had the number '4' tattooed on him? Today was the 4th. Must've been her birthday. His devotion for his mother was very clear and endearing.

"As she should," Henry murmured.

"You know you're kind of mad about it," the voice teased.

"Not mad just, eh.Wish she were here."

"To meet your new bird?"

I sat there confused, wondering what the hell a bird was. I didn't think Henry had a pet bird and I sure as hell hoped that wasn't in reference to some of his, well, 'birds'.

"She is not my bird…" Henry said, slightly defensive. Damn right he better defend me, if that's who he was referring to.

"You were talking about her an awful lot earlier. What's her name again? Val-Heroine?" The caller went into fits of laughter as I sat there glowering at whoever she was. I guessed that was his sister but I didn't know. How did that Val-Heroine moniker spread so fast among his friends. Ben must have had a pretty big mouth.

"Will you guys let go of that? Her name is Valerie and she's a really nice girl."

I couldn't help grinning.

"Henry, you say everyone is nice. That's just you. Always trying to find the good in people."

"No. Trust me. She is different. She's not the type of girl I normally date."

My heart started racing. Date. Were we dating? Oh god. I don't know. What made him say that? Why was it suddenly so terrifying for me to be dating someone? Well, he didn't say we were dating, so...

"She's not a model, for one."

Because of my rash insecurities, my initial, most natural reaction was to feel offended. Yeah, I was no model, but I had to get a hold of myself.

No thinking the worst, I remembered from therapy. Maybe he literally meant I was not a model. I hadn't checked into Henry's history much with remarkable self control, but judging by his last girlfriend, maybe he did have a knack to date models and the caller's next comment alluded to it.

"I have to see this to believe it."

"I'm not that bad," Henry said laughingly, the sound of a sizzling pan loudening.

"Henry, it's known that you and Ben are notorious for only dating models. You date nothing else but."

"That's all I'm surrounded by," he lamely defended and the laughing tone in his voice revealed that even he knew that was a stretch.

"Right. So how did you meet her?"

"Through Peter. She's a software developer."

The pride in his voice was unexpected and made me feel warm inside. It actually made me feel some pride too.

"Uh, how the hell did you manage that?"

"I haven't managed anything really. We're still getting to know each other. I don't know where it's going. Shit!!"

"What?"

"Oh nothing. I nearly burnt the chicken. I really hope she likes these."

The sound of hope in his voice made me smile and I felt guilty that I was so ready to leave. I thought that's how the rules went? If there were no strings attached and if I didn't want him to think that I wanted anything, I was supposed to leave, right?

But he was cooking for me. I tried not to think of the fact that George had done the same thing after our first night. Then once he'd 'trapped' me, it had all changed... Fuck George. It was July 4th weekend and I was in the vicinity of a man that I was attracted to in every sense of the word. I don't care how irresponsible this was. Hell, it wasn't even irresponsible. We were not making any rash decisions or promises to each other.

I was going to enjoy this weekend. I was going to have Henry Walker as long as he'd let me have him.

"Save some for me too, will yah?" the caller pleaded.

"Of course. 50,000 pounds for one taco."

She groaned in vexation. "Always a bother. Ah well." She suddenly started speaking hurriedly. "I got to go. Check in time. See you in a bit."

"Don't forget to call a cab alright?" Henry asked haltingly and the caller burst out laughing.

"I can't believe this! Mom is going to love this! This is the first time you've actually let one of your many whores come before me. She must have super powers. I have to meet her."

"You will soon. I think you'll like her. And she is not a whore…" I could hear the smile in his voice.

"I'll be the judge of that. You say that all the time and that's never the case. Okay they're hurrying me. Love you, bye!"

The call got disconnected and I sat there staring ahead of me, my heart still pounding loud at my ears. What  followed next was Louis Armstrong's What a Wonderful World lightly playing. Soon Henry was singing along, his voice contrasting with Mr. Armstrong's strong voice, a gentle smooth sound that made me smile instantly. It shouldn't have been a surprise that Henry had a beautiful voice but it was.

The house no longer felt untouched. I felt very at home and the sound of Henry's voice was very comforting. Without another thought, I stashed my phone back in my purse and picked up my shoes. I went back up the steps to the room and shed my clothes. Spontaneously, I picked up his shirt and wore it. It fit me snugly, as opposed to how it hang off of Henry, and I was reminded of my weight, but as I regarded my reflection in the mirror, I like how I looked in it.

Pulling it down my hips more, I shyly went back down the stairs, no longer feeling as anxious. But it seemed that the more I descended the wooden steps, the more the nervousness seemed to rise back up. A rock song was now playing and I peeked over the wall to sneak looks at Henry.

From my vantage I could see faint, red marks on his back. My face grew warm, thinking that I had been the one who made those marks. A sliver of pride raced through me, as though I'd marked my claim.

He turned around once to pick up some peppers he'd cut on a cutting board. The movement was so abrupt he caught me off guard and saw me. I'm not sure what made me hide back behind the wall. My heart was racing a hundred miles a minute. Why was I so nervous? Like I hadn't already bore myself to him last night.

"Valerie?"

I pressed my back against the wall, as if trying to merge with it so that I could hide from him.

"I spy with my little eye…a beautiful girl wearing my shirt," he teased behind the wall.

I was smiling so hard my cheeks hurt I had to hold them.

When Henry came around the wall and revealed himself, I tensed up and held my breath. He looked better than I remembered and so suddenly my body was throbbing with need and want.

His dark brown hair was messy over his forehead. His jade eyes lit up with appreciation as he ran his eyes down my frame slowly. He licked his bottom lip and bit it when he got to my thighs, which caused me to further try to conceal them by pulling the shirt further and further down.

"Good afternoon, love," he murmured as he snaked his hand around my waist and surprised me when he quickly yanked me closer to him, the sudden movement making my body slap into his. I pulled my shirt up over my mouth and buried my face in his chest when he tried to kiss me. I felt his chuckle on his chest.

"What?" he muttered into my hair before his lips dropped to my ear and he asked silkily. "What's wrong?"

I squirmed, getting turned on by his voice so easily. My legs shifted restlessly with a sudden need to part. I wanted that voice there where he had first pleasured me.

"No…nothing. I just…I need a tooth brush," I said lamely and awkwardly. This whole morning after thing always made me feel weird. With Gregory I remember after our first night I had felt so grand and beautiful and was walking around freely naked the next morning with him praising my body as 'flawed' as it apparently was based on societal standards.

Then gradually I began to feel an inexplicable form of shame because the way George handled my body was so brutal and forced that I couldn't help but feel shamed by it as time went on because of the pain and bruises I'd endure. But…I saw that as love and accepted it as love. It was a very confusing relationship. Why was I thinking about it now? Why did I suddenly want to race from the strong arm that wrapped around me…

Henry pressed a kiss on my ear before pulling back and grabbing my hand, all the while I avoided eye contact. From the side of my eyes I could see him smirking at me. I followed him timidly, suddenly feeling so powerless and foolish and utter skittish. But when I rubbed my thumb  against the back of his fingers, I felt a subtle sense of reassurance.

This made Henry look down at me, his eyes full of life and excitement. I couldn't look at him too long. I'm not sure what was going on with me.

"How are you this morning?" Henry asked with a lopsided smile as he yanked me forward and held me in front of him with his arms protectively wrapped around my waist.

"I'm fine thank you," I said quietly, nervously placing my hands on top of his wrists. My initial intention was to push his hands away from me because of how shameful and confused and ugly I felt. But I just found my hands, though shaky, exploring and admiring the network of veins that ran along his inked arms, getting turned on in the process. Henry didn't help when he pressed kisses on my neck and when he smoothed his hand up my inner thigh then to lift the hem of my shirt. Shying away from his kisses, I slapped his hand from trying to lift the shirt, feeling his chuckles on my back and he nuzzled my neck.

I'll never forget this seemingly insignificant moment as we bypassed the large window on the first floor. I heard the waves in the distance for a second, then looked out the window to see them.

It was such a nice peaceful day, yet I felt confused and riotous inside. My inner demons seemed to be at war with themselves.

I didn't have much time to ruminate because we got to his room quick. I remembered it from when he showed me around last night. It had a navy blue schema that I loved. He let go of me, advanced further into the room to a large open luggage on the floor and soon began marauding through it.

With his warmth away from me I leaned against the wall with my hands clasped behind me. I watched him for a while, admiring the agility of his movements. He was so fit. Really, he had a body that he took well care of and deserved someone who mirrored that image. What did he see in me. How could he look at my body and not gag. His last girlfriends were models for fuck sakes.

How could he look at me with such desire. I'd lost weight but I was by no means skinny. I still had love handles and a small pouch on my stomach. My upper arms were still a bit round and jiggled when I waved. I had cellulite and saggy breasts. My skin was blemished by freckles I could never get rid of. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop these poisonous thoughts. It was bad and annoying I knew but I couldn't stop it.

I closed my eyes, wondering where all these 'morning after' demons had come from. Fuck these 'first world' problems. I had a wonderful guy making me feel like the world and I was taking it for granted by allowing past insecurities to invade me. And then I began to wonder why I even needed a man making me feel amazing in order to actually feel amazing. What did that say about me as a woman? Why the fuck was I over thinking things instead of letting this morning happen naturally and blissfully?

Because I was a real woman with real fucking issues. That's why.

My thoughts must have been running a mile a minute because they made time pass by so fast that Henry seemed to have returned in a matter of a second, holding a small navy blue travel bag.

"Haven't used it," he said as he handed it to me.

I took it from him and evaded his grasp when he tried to get a hold of me, making him laugh. When I made it into the bathroom I closed the door behind me.

Just as I was about to start brushing my teeth with the small travel tooth brush, I saw my reflection in the mirror. My neck had love marks all over it all the way down to my chest. I touched the base of my neck, the spot he knew drove me crazy and flittered my eyes nervously away from my reflection. I couldn't even look at myself long enough because I could now see what he saw last night and instead of feeling as beautiful as he'd made me feel, I felt embarrassed for him.

Fuck. Negative Nancy was working over time this morning.

As I freshened up, I tried not to acknowledge how upset I was feeling about my body now after seeing it in broad daylight. What was wrong with me, I was annoying my damn self. I decided once I got out of the bathroom I would ask if he had any sweatpants I could try and squeeze into. I can't believe I'd shown my legs so boldly the night before. The very legs that had wrapped around him as he fucked me senseless. I blushed at the memory.

There was a battle of wills going on in my mind. One wanted to enjoy this moment but the other wouldn't let me.

I wandered out of the bathroom expecting to be alone while he finished cooking. Henry was seated at the edge of the bed, his torso forward with his elbows on his knees and his hands clasped together. He was waiting for me and he looked so hot doing so.

My heart jumped and I took a step back into the bathroom upon reflex, the feeling of not wanting him to see my body ten times stronger for some reason. I stood in the bathroom, hiding my legs so that only my face could be seen. I was so shameful. So pitiful.

"Hi," I greeted shakily.

Henry eyed me confusedly, slowing his movements, then a grin just as slow began to form on his lips.

"Valerie?" he took another step closer and I stupidly closed the bathroom door, like a timid child. You'd think I hadn't just turned 27 a month ago.

"I'm sorry Henry. I wasn't done using the bathroom. I'll be down for breakfast in a second," I rushed out and closed my eyes regretfully as I lay my head against the wall. Tears began to form behind my eyes because I was acting so strange and so embarrassed by my behavior.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Henry finally asked after moments of silence. I could hear that he was closer now, standing on the other side of the door. He tried to open it but I'd locked the door like the fool I was behaving like.

"I'm fine thank you! I just need to finish freshening up. And could you please find me some sweatpants if you have any? I'm really cold."

I heard him drumming on the door, my shoulders sagging as I knew I'd already ruined any future coupling for the two of us by my immature behavior. That's what not having experience with the opposite sex does to a person. I was so humiliated I could cry.

"Okay, I'll be downstairs if you need me," he said with a sigh and there was no denying the disappointment in his voice. I sighed in frustration and lingered in the bathroom, wondering why I was allowing such negative feelings to invade what was meant to be a nice day.

Minutes later I peeked out of the bathroom and was sadly relieved when I didn't see Henry. Still clinging my shirt as far down my hips as it could go, I timidly went downstairs with a very watchful eye. It was extremely quiet

"Sorry. I couldn't find any other sweatpants."

I jumped when I saw him there and hid behind the pool table upon reflex.

"Oh. It's really cold," I said, hoping he'd hear the plea in my words. With his hands in his pockets, Henry simply cocked his head to one side as he regarded me. When he started walking towards me, I started moving away from him. This brought a predatory smile to Henry's lips.

"Are you hiding from me?"

I lowered my eyes shamefully and tinkered with the hem of his shirt.

"You know I saw everything last night…"

I felt even more exposed hearing him say those words than I did last night when I was naked beneath him.

"It was dark." I grappled for some kind of safety. Him confirming my worst fear wasn't helping. This was a clear case of how not accepting myself would never make someone accepting me the solution.

"I saw everything. Every beautiful thing. From the way your skin flushes when I kiss your neck to the bath mark on your inner thigh."

I didn't know what to do with myself when he said that. I wasn't looking at him but could feel him staring at me. Then I saw him backing away behind that wall that separated the kitchen and the dining room and felt conflicted once again. I heard him tinkering with some pots and pans and knew he was still finishing cooking. I was looking down at the dining table, knowing I was being so stubborn and annoying, deciding maybe it would be better for me to leave instead of making things awkward, when I was suddenly pulled from behind until my back was against a warm, solid body. My heart jumped.

"You can't hide from me forever, you know?" Henry's words came hotly against my ear, followed by his teeth grazing the outer shell of my ear.

As I stood there still reeling from his words, Henry spun me around and before I could protest, his lips met with mine.

And just like that…just like that, I was gone. This was why I was partly trying to stay away, because it was so hard to actually stay away.

"Henry…" I moaned into his mouth as his tongue explored mine in the dexterous way that made me weak. I was clinging onto him to stand upright. We stumbled back until I was leaning against a table as his hands lifted my shirt, sliding up my derriere and squeezing. I moaned, both at the feeling of him touching me and me rubbing on his chest. It's amazing how quickly he turned me on. I wanted him so badly I was burning all over.

"Are you ready for more?" He whispered when he parted from me in a sound kiss. I gnawed at my lip as I began to throb in between my thighs, my face feeling warm as I remembered how amazing he made me feel last night. so amazing I thought I could die. I shook my head as I thought of losing control. I wasn't ready.

Smirking, Henry began to move away from me and I stamped my hands on his shoulders in urgency to stop him. I was nodding eagerly like an addict going through painful withdrawals that needed more. The triumphant grin on Henry's face and the twinkle in his eye made me feel shy. Those little fireworks exploding in me were like little remnants of last night and my body was burning with anticipation for that feeling of him in me again. My insides were aching with longing.

"How would you like me to take you now love…" Henry's voice dropped as he ran his lips hotly over the skin of my jawbone. "Fast." he flicked his tongue quickly over the sore spot on my neck, dropping his voice to a whisper. "Or slow." his tongue languorously snaked up my neck. My legs crumbled and I clung to him to keep from falling.

He was cruel. 

"Whatever you want," I said weakly. Almost stupidly. I couldn't believe how weak I sounded.

"No. You made me chase. You made the rules. You are the prize. You tell me how."

'I am the prize'.

I hated to be so narcissistic. When had life become about being praised for just…being? Since I met Henry Walker.

My legs lost their strength and quaked as the first signs of adrenaline began to flush within me. I think it's because I knew I was going to partake in this. I was excited that I could partake in this. I was excited to be a part of being desired, shamefully so, and I wondered why I had to be ashamed in the first place to be desired. There was no time to wonder too long. I remembered the exquisite feeling of him filling me the previous night and yearned for that feeling again. I was becoming a fiend for it. My toes curled just at the thought of him being in me again.

"H-Hard and rough…" I said, breathless with anticipation. Would it be as good as last night? What if it was a disappointment now? what the hell had I just asked for? I felt foolish some time after I said the words. 'Unattractive' girls like me were not allowed to want sexual exploration. We weren't even supposed to have the 'right' to want sex in any kind of way. That's what we were taught to believe by the world.

I had said the words now though and taking them back would make me a punk. But for a second I wanted to back down and make sure he knew I didn't believe I was deserving of requesting what kind of sex that I wanted. A fucked up individual, I was, I knew. Before I could speak, Henry's eyebrows lifted in amusement and genuine surprise.

"Hard and rough?" the beginnings of a smirk lifted his lips. "...Are you sure?"

I felt myself get wetter. "Hurry before I change my mind…"

"Wait just one second," Henry said and I tried to stop him.

"Protection," he explained and that silenced me. He disappeared down the hallway and I was so wired up, about to go and follow him when he returned. I basically leaped for him and started kissing him maddeningly before I allowed my insecurities to change my mind.

With his hands on my hips, Henry placed distance between us, stuffing his hands in his sweat pant pockets. His lit eyes burned into me and I could feel more moisture pulling at my center because of them.

"Sit on the table with your legs open for me."

Blushing, I timidly did as told, realizing it was the pool table behind me. I felt a bit silly parting my legs but did it anyway. Henry smirked and shook his head, almost rolling his eyes as he took a step forward.

"Wider baby. I want everything."

The way he said the words were so seductive, my legs turned to jelly. It was hard, but blushing deeply with my shoulders lifting coyly, I widened my legs for Henry's viewing pleasure.

"I love that you are such a good girl but you tend to get so naughty for me."

As I looked away from Henry, he neared me and placed his hands on my knees, pushing them further apart as he bit his bottom lip hungrily.

"Hmmm…seems like you're ready," he said smugly.

I held my breath when he touched me with the ball of his fingers.

"All that running when you were getting wet the entire time. Tsk. Tsk. What am I going to do with you?"

Henry asked the question as he quickly  slid two fingers through my my slick folds. I groaned, my legs parting even more as the sensational feeling swept through me. Henry moaned deeply as I coated him and naturally clenched my walls around him while he curled his fingers in a 'come hither' motion inside me. I.

"More Henry please," I begged shamelessly as I stood on my tip toes and moved up and down against his fingers needed him to fill me up again.

"You're so sexy…" Henry muttered from my needy movements, his words surprising me. As though unable to hold on any longer either, Henry pulled his two fingers out of me and held under my knees. He lifted them, making the balls of my feet rest on the edge of the pull table.

"Henry…" I began confusedly and alarmed. Normally I held things in when I didn't like it because I always strove so hard to get people to approve me of something but I couldn't let this pass me by. "I don't like this…" I admitted miserably.

This was too weird. I looked so barbaric and I wasn't that flexible. It made me really uncomfortable and I started to feel a heavy weight in my gut that this wouldn't be as good as last night and that we were leading down to stranger and stranger pastures. Oh god. This had to be 'the thing'. You know someone always had 'the thing' when everything else was seemingly perfect. Fuck.

Henry gave me a placating kiss.

"Trust me…" he said  in a deep voice, husky with want. When he saw how unbecoming I was of this position, he smirked lightly and kissed my chin. "You trust me?"

I contemplated it only for a second but finally nodded.

Henry let go of me for a brief moment to pull down his sweats until his member was freed. As weirded out as I was by this position, it was nice to see his proud, hard flesh again.

My mouth watered at the length, the girth, and the veins. He was beautiful.

Shoving his hands under me to grip my behind, Henry yanked me towards him as his dick disappeared into me in one swift thrust that I didn't see coming, one that made me scream out at the top of my lungs. My head flew back at the sudden impact. The sudden pain and the sudden fullness. But the pain soon felt delicious as pleasure permeated through my being and I threw my head back as the ecstasy possessed me. In this position it was a new experience and he was seated in me in deeply. I forgot about where my feet were or how silly I looked in that position.

Henry Walker knew what he was doing with me.

A moan escaped me at the feeling of being filled so suddenly to the hilt but there was no time to adjust. The way I was positioned gave me a deeper feeling of his dick deep inside of me and it exhilarated me to the point where I was shivering all over. I wanted to savor the feeling, but that was not what I had asked for.  

Henry proved that he was going to fulfill my wish and give me what I asked for by sliding sleekly out of me until his head rested at my entrance and then plunging all the way back in, in one go. I yelped in surprise and pleasure.
 
Before long Henry was pulling out of me again, this time all the way out and then invading my insides again fully and apologetically. I gasped at the sudden invasion, the slight twinge of pain that I was getting accustomed to, and actually feeling the bulge of his vein when he slid into me. I could feel everything, even the fine hairs that whorled his manhood against me when we were fully connected and it turned me on so much. But every time I felt these new discoveries of him, he was out of me all over again.

This second time around was feeling much better than last night, sending shivers all through me. It couldn't possibly get better and better each time, could it?

"Henry…" to the point I sighed his name shakily.

His pace of slamming hard into me and pulling out of me quickened to the point where I was a moaning mess. I was biting my lip and clawing at his shoulders, which had began to perspire as the rest of his hard skin. He felt so good.

I could do this with him all damn day.

Henry hissed as he started fucking me harder, the impact of our bodies making my body shake to the point where I was struggling to hold on to him. The balls of my feet no longer balanced me on the pool table for they were flailing off of the pool table. I had lost my balance, focused too much in the throes of passion.

This man made me feel so good. I nearly started crying from how good he was making me feel. I almost felt stupid from hiding from him this morning. Not almost. I felt stupid.

Even as roughly as he was handling me…I felt safe. I didn't feel like I was being degraded. I didn't feel like I was on the outside looking in. I felt like I was a part of this.

I didn't feel fearful or confused like I did with George…

Suddenly, Henry pushed me away from him and I was surprised as I barely leveraged myself on my elbows. Grabbing my hips, he began to fuck me hard up against the pool table and I screamed out. Him pushing me back had made the position a bit different. The edge of the table was pressing hard into my lower back. There would definitely be bruises later, but for some reason that's what made it all the more exciting He thrust into me again and again with wild abandon, guttural groans exploding out of him. Beads of sweat had formed on his creased brow as he eyed me with deep concentration, holding me like I was the most important thing at the time. His hair was damp now, curved strands over his forehead, with some clamped strands making sweat beads drop from him onto my the skin on my chest and neck. He fucked me mercilessly, hitting a newer spot that granted me no room to try and hoist some kind of control.

But failed. He was owning me with the skillful strokes he thrust into me.

I was screaming out and gripping the table as he fucked me hard--I don't know when I had let go of his shoulders--our bodies slapping shamelessly against one another.

Suddenly he yanked my wrists again, pulling hard to the point where I swear my bones popped but didn't have much time to amass the situation. He looped them around his shoulders and I struggled to hold on. My lifeless arms were dangling around his shoulders as he nibbled my lips and quickly hefted me off of the table, his large hands seeming to span the expanse of my behind as he lifted me off the table.

With him still inside of me and my eyes fluttering closed from the kiss, Henry stumbled us somewhere else. Before I knew it I was leaning up against something while he fucked me up against it. His hands were still on my ass as he continued to pleasure me. It's only then that I realized that Henry Walker was fucking me roughly to the beat of a popular R&B song as the song neared its end. And he wasn't missing a bit either. There was a part where he momentarily stopped fucking me hard to grind his hips into me. I whimpered and held my head as I thought it was about to explode when the intense sensations rocketed through me.

Henry didn't play fair.

The pleasure left me unable to formulate coherent sentences. I was in so much heaven I couldn't communicate with this world.

His thrusts were hard and rough, just like I'd requested. The slippery friction was outstanding, possessing my entire body, and my entire body seemed to be on fire. I held onto him for dear life, one hand clutching his hair, probably uprooting strands from his scalp, the other with my nails dragging down his slippery back from the thin sheen of sweat that coated his skin. The more pain I was obviously causing him, the harder Henry fucked me. And the harder he fucked me, the tighter I closed my walls around.

"Fuck…" he hissed. "Valerie…" Henry murmured in a warning murmur, his eyes drunken with lust. Drunken from me. The surge of power that infiltrated my being was something I had never experienced thus far in my life.

I bit my lip to stop the impending cocky smirk. Oh god this had never happened before. I had never felt cocky during sex. I closed my eyes as the pleasure assuaged me. Completely frenzied and in the moment, I leveraged my weight of my upper back on the wall and started trying to meet his thrusts, lowering when he thrust up and lifting when he pulled out from my tight fit, closing my walls around him as I lifted.

"Shit!" he swore, a mixture between amazement and surprise, and I could have sworn he shuddered for a second. Then instead of holding my behind, he wrapped his strong muscular arms around me tighter and slammed into me harder, making my body jolt as the force of his body met with mine.

"Oh…" I cried out, arching into him.

Give and take. Take and give. That was the game.

He had brought out a whole other side of me…

When he pushed harder into me, I gritted my teeth as multiple sensations bombarded me. From the sharp pain on my shoulder as he bit down hard while while he prepared to come, to the upward, direct, speedy thrusts into me while he prepared his release, to his arms bound around my waist to still me so that he could thrust into me to the hilt.

A small cry shot up my throat as he held me tightly, almost painfully, his entire body freezing and his teeth nipping hard into my shoulder as he came.

I shook all over as I came too, my walls spastic around his thick member in me, just from the thought alone of what we'd just done, and I collapsed on him, my head heavily resting on his shoulder.

Every limb on mine was weak as I breathed heavily on him.

I had never felt so satisfied before in my life.

I was breathing heavily when it was all over, every nerve ending of my body still tingling. My feelings were unreal.

When Henry made to pull out of me, I closed my legs around him and opened my eyes, lifting my head that felt like tons to shoot accusing eyes at him. Henry grinned, his dimples torturing me, as he leaned over me to administer light kisses on my lips. I smiled, blushing so hard I looked away as I stopped the kiss

"You are far more dangerous than I initially thought…" he muttered, eyes brimming with amusement as he looked down at me. I hated how shy he made me and buried my face in his neck, making him laugh into my hair.

When Henry suddenly tightened his hold around me and moved us to a lazy boy right next to us, our bodies still connected, reality hit hard.

"So what do you want to do today?" he asked as he sat across from me.

I got hid my fearful expression by laying my head on his chest. Fuck. This was not cute at all. Don't think I was one of those girls that thought the whole coy act was cute. But I couldn't help the shyness that infiltrated me. Henry's fingers immediately speared into my hair and massaged my scalp. I pressed small kisses along his tattooed chest, eying the artwork curiously as I tried not to make a big deal over the fact that he was the first man that had ever lifted me like so. My heart was racing too fast. Something that shouldn't have been a big deal to most was a big deal to me. All the jokes, comments made when I was a kid over the strife of having to pick me up were niggling my brain randomly. The only person that had ever picked me up without complaints was my father, and I couldn't blame anyone els really. I was a huge child.

I lay lazily on him for a while, not wanting to move a muscle. I could lay on him forever. Finally, I struggled to lift my head, glancing at him through messy curly strands.

"Fireworks," I said simply, still in a daze. Henry laughed at my difficulty to speak, rubbing my bottom lip. There was a look of utter satiation in his eyes.

"Sorted. I know a place."

"I want to buy some July 4th clothes," I blurted out.

"Why don't you just wear my clothes?"

He asked this as he fingered the hem of his shirt, which I had worn the entire time he fucked me hard and fast.

The thought of a guy offering me their clothes made me blush. I hated how much he made me blush. Though a part of me knew I couldn't fit anything he had.

"I want some high waisted shorts so bad," I said shyly, almost self-cautiously because I knew I may have not had the waist for them. To cover up my insecurities before they could show, I continued humorously. "Unless of course you have some. You did have that flowery apron.”

His dimple deepened as he grinned and tugged me closer to him. “But of course.” After I rolled my eyes, feeling him watching my every move. My eyes shyly flittered away as I somehow managed to stand up on wobbly legs. Henry bit a smirk at the work he'd obviously done and I rolled my eyes at him. Men and their egos. I tried to keep our conversation on track.

"I've never had the confidence to wear them before but I want to try them now."

"Oh yeah we can definitely get you into those." Henry murmured suggestively as he eyed my thighs and made to get up, moving closer to me. Laughing, I sprung backwards to attempt evading his grasp, but his lengthy arms and legs closed the distance between us when he stood up and he coiled the arm tightly around my lower back. His lips were quickly on me, nibbling hungrily.

Henry began dotting his kisses to my cheek, jaw, and then my neck. My knees got weak as he sought my spot and he began to squeeze my thighs. Gripping his shirt because of the strong need that swept through me, I began to squirm.

"Hmmm. I love it when you do that," he murmured against my skin, his tongue lashing out to swipe over me to make me squirm again. I bit my lip to swallow a groan.

"Henry, wait," I moaned, writhing against him. "We can't do it again. I have to get ready."

Henry teased me by stilling my hips, his fingers digging into my supple flesh. He took the bruised skin on my neck between his teeth, biting enough to make me moan, then reluctantly, slowly released me. My legs were almost as wobbly as wet noodles. His eyes burned  into me as he watched me try to gain back my control. A small smirk curled his lips when he saw visible evidence of how easily it was for him to make me weak and disorient me.

I made a retaliating face at him which he poked his tongue out to me for as I rounded him to go and shower.

I was walking away with a huge smile on my face feeling lucky, happy, inspired, confident.

And scared.

As I walked away Henry caught a hold of my hand and pulled me back.

"Lets have some tacos first. Then we can shower. Together."






Chapter End Notes:

I am well aware that Val was kind of annoying in this chapter and I may change that at a later date.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.