Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 18 Part 3



So much began to make sense now, but that didn't stop the shock from running rampant in me.

"What?" I finally breathed out as I sat up, looking down at him.

Henry quietly gazed at the heavens, his expression thoughtful, but a bit closed off.

"It's when I moved to LA to stay with my Dad for a bit. He wasn't particularly supportive of me trying to join the industry so young. It didn't work for him and he has always been bitter about that and I feel he always took it out on the humble, simple life he led with his family."

Henry gnawed at his lip quietly for a while, then spoke. "I could never understand him. I'm sorry." Then he closed his eyes in regret, laughing in self-deprecation. "I don know why I'm saying all this."

"I want to hear more about this. Please. I like hearing about this," I told him earnestly but the budding suspicion on Henry's face surprised me.

"You wouldn't tell anyone would you?"

I was very shocked by the question, and by his own guardedness, but was further reminded that Henry Walker hadn't shown me all facets of himself. Perhaps that happy-go-lucky friendly exterior was a shield in and of itself.

It was starting to make sense.

"Why do you think I would?" I tried not to sound so defensive and offended but failed. "Family business is very confidential. This isn't entertainment to me. It seems like you just needed to talk about it, so I figured I'd be a listener. I take family matters very serious."

"I'm sorry." Henry shook his head ruefully. "Since my brother's fame it's very hard to tell who is genuine and who isn't. People will try to glean anything from you for a quick buck, if not money, then fame."

"I want neither," I explained, feeling underhandedly accused. I almost felt like I did when Pat and Lori were sizing me up.

"I'm sorry," he grabbed my hand, making me realize I had inched away from him. "Please, don't pull back. I got a bit unsure because I feel like I can trust you so much and so soon. It catches me off guard sometimes."

"I think the dynamics of family are very complex. You want to talk about it with someone who is from the outside looking in, but at the same, you have this natural loyalty that is built into you that makes you overprotective over your family. Only you can talk about them but when someone else says the harsh truth about them, you feel very offended and and protective even." After I was done with my explanation, Henry looked amazed.

"No one's ever described it like that, but that's exactly what it feels like."

We were silent a while, watching our interlaced fingers.

"Are you okay?" I finally asked him quietly. Henry nodded and was quiet for a while before speaking.

"My father, I could never tell whether he loved us or hated us. He was a great father but only when we were hanging out. He is the one who shaped up my music style. I remember the first time I saw my father writing a song, it was storming outside and I couldn't sleep. He was still awake and I walked up to him, he was sitting at the table with his guitar.

"I told him I was scared and he called me over. I couldn't do anything to get over it so he said to me, 'Just write what you feel', and we wrote a song together. That was the very first time I wrote a song and that was the very first time I fell in love with music because I found this new, safe way to express how I felt when I felt there was nowhere to go.

"And how much safer to feel than to partake in something you enjoy with the person you idolize the most? But as time drew on, I think the honey moon of being married to a young woman died out fast and the reality of this life he'd never imagined began to settle in. He'd be a great dad around us but he'd say these things when around my mom. How 'I should have never married you. I should have gone off with the boys, lived my dream'.

"It wasn't long before he took the anger out on us. One day he caught me trying to play his guitar and got so infuriated, screaming at me. And we just started to see him less and less. He'd joined some other band, still trying to hold on to the previous dream. Finally he met another younger woman, the cycle began, and he left mom for her to be in the states.

"I will always hate him for that, but at the same time I didn't mind him leaving because the fights were a lot less in the house. As I grew up and learned that my mother would sometimes just take the verbal abuse and just take his mood swings much to our ignorance, because she didn't want us to see the fights.

"It still hurts her that we saw the fights, but I was glad they were over. His move to LA didn't give him that career he wanted. Finally got a job as a banker and I guess, finally found some peace. He reconciled with my mother and that's around the time I went to visit him for two summers. The first summer was okay, but kind of strained because I still hated him for what he did to my mother, but as usual, our undeniable love for music helped us reconnect. He taught me so much without even realizing it.

"My father is a musical genius, but that doesn't always equate to commercial success. That's the problem with this industry. There's so many talented people that will never be recognized or ever have the millions to show for it.

"I think he always regrets that first summer, because by the time I went back, I was obsessed with music, ironically because of him. And like I said, it's what I excelled in more than maths and the sciences. I was so eager to share my love with my dad and that I'd gotten some industry connections.

"I'll never forget how infuriated it got him. He told me that without a question I wasn't going to join the industry. And that was that, but I wasn't having it. Music was all I had. It's what helped me deal with my parents divorcing. I felt the gift into the world of music was the only thing my father had left me once he did leave. Not once did he help my mother and I, so who was he to tell me what I could or couldn't do?

"Then that's when he told me, either I gave up music, or left."

I frowned, watching hints of sadness, regret, and even anger on Henry's usually happy face.

"I'll never forget how selfish I was, I left without looking back. And Ben was there. Lori despised my dad so much she didn't come. But my dad was Ben's hero. I left him there. And that's when I was still working at getting a publishing deal with the label, so I worked odd jobs, slept on underpasses, it was horrible.

"I made enough money to call my mom and lied telling her I was at a friend's, as long as I wasn't at home with dad. And then that's when Ben dawned on me, but after what I witnessed on the streets, I felt he was better off at home, that is until my father's nomadic ways sprang back up and he was back to hopping from one place to the next. He sent Ben back home, and my dad and I have talked since and he told me Ben wouldn't leave before seeing me or knowing where I was. I didn't find this out till later.

"I think Ben always feels like I abandoned him, which I did. I got my success so early and even when I was finally making enough money to move my family to a better home, I was so caught up with these early riches and being competitive. I was there for him financially but emotionally…" His voice trailed off and he shook his head, obviously angry at himself. When I combed my fingers through his hair, he closed his eyes and seemed to relax. "And then when he wanted to join the industry, my immediate reaction was to tell him no. Didn't know I was being just like him.

"Luckily, we've both had a shot at success. I'm always so worried about losing everything that the mere thought of just staying in one place or anything constant scares me shitless."

I would have never thought someone like Henry battled with this kind of thing. He seemed so secure in himself and who he was. That's one of the reasons I'm sure everyone gravitated towards him, but everyone has their secrets. I wondered if his inability to be a home body had to do with being homeless and also watching a father that could barely sit still.

It's crazy how, in so many ways, we are our parents.

He took my hand from his hair and kissed the palm.

"I'm sorry, Val. I don't know why I am bothering you with this."

Although his face was upside down from my vantage, I cupped it and kissed the tip of his nose, then his lips as gentle as ever. I sat back up, gently touching the outline of his face.

"The hardest thing to do is to let go of the ones we love. One one hand, I can see why your father was very bitter. He was jilted by this world he wanted to be a part of so bad. And just the pain of failure, constantly, was probably something he didn't want you guys to face but he had no right to make you feel misplaced or unwanted or like a mistake. Look at all the people's lives you and your brothers are changing through your music. Clearly, you are a blessing to many."

I could tell he was blushing but looked away with a roll of his eyes to conceal it.

"Don't you look away from me," I teased while playfully poking his dimple. Henry caught my hand and quietly became somber again as he rolled interlaced his fingers with mine.

"How is your relationship with your dad right now?" I asked curiously and Henry seemed to struggle with that question for a while. I was about to tell him he didn't have to tell me if he didn't want to when he spoke up. 

"It's…never constant. That's one thing that's always been between my father and I. We can never just stay on the same page. One of us is always moving this way or that way. One day he'll say he's proud at me and the next he'll mock a pop song I made. But Ben, he dots over Ben so much and Ben soaks it all in because at the end of the day that's all he ever wanted, his dad. It disgusts me because I don't trust Martin. As much as I love him, I can't turn a blind eye. I think he is an enabler.

"That's why I'm of the thought that you have to be independent. You have to be an independent thinker and I think parents should encourage their children to make their own paths. If you are babied too much, you expect everyone to baby you and those who start babying you in the real world eventually want something in return."

I was shocked by how much the words applied to my own life, but pushed myself aside to listen to Henry. 

"I hate that Ben welcomes him so much in his life but that's his choice and I can't make him wary of his own father. I've warned him, pretty much about everyone. I may have gotten success first but the success of a songwriter behind the scenes is very different from an actual celebrity that's on billboards all across the world, one who's met the Queen and breaking all these records. The hype associated with celebrity culture makes people lose their shit, and there are so many leeches around Ben, I worry. He used to listen to anything I said, just followed my lead. I think he finally let go of me when I told him that he had to work on his craft a bit more before I could shop him around in the industry.

"Ben is very determined. People say we are both alike and that we are both very aggressive when it comes to our goals, but Ben is a firecracker. He took matters into his own hands, never looking for a hand out. I've never been prouder of him and my sister, but his celebrity has changed our lives so much. I just worry about him and the pack he hangs around. Can't fucking stand them. Have you seen that twat, Matt?"

"Henry," I muttered disapprovingly.

"He's a dick, plain and simple. He says and does problematic shit and he's so concerned with being a part of London's high society and I know for a fact he is using my brother. No questions asked."

"Problematic shit?" I asked.

"Yes. I don't like it, but Ben doesn't get it and just cause mainstream media doesn't make anything out of it, it's just a none issue. I can't make Ben see it. His problem is he sees the good in everyone. He can find the kindness in the evilest soul and he will learn a hard lesson about it. I used to be the same until I lived on those streets. Not everyone is your friend and for a global superstar not to see that is a dangerous thing.

"They feed off of the attention and love from strangers so they do anything to keep it and that is a dangerous thing. I have seen it happen to stars even older than Ben."

I could tell this worried him very deeply and it made me worry about him.

"You are predetermining his failure Henry."

It seemed even merely placing failure in the same sentence in reference to his brother made some signals go off in Henry and he shot a suspicious gaze to me.

"what do you mean?"

"You need to have faith in him."

He seemed to relax and I realized then how on edge his family were about his newfound fame. I guess they had to make sure not everyone was out to get them.

"I know him. He is a people pleaser," Henry stressed.

"But he's smart."

Henry couldn't contest that.

"And things may not happen the way you expect them to, that's life. He is an adult, he is no longer your baby brother," I told him.

"He will always be my baby brother."

"But he is growing into a fine young man. It would help if you talked to him, not down to him."

Henry eyed me, silently questioning what would give me that impression after only seeing them interact twice. I lowered my eyes from his gaze.

"I was looking for you earlier and I'm so sorry, but I overheard some conversation you were having in the tent. I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I wanted to wait for you to come about and then I heard my name--"

"He didn't mean anything by it."

"I know. My point is, he wants you to see him as your peer, not some foolish little boy that doesn't know any better."

Henry seemed to take my words into consideration. Then he randomly said in a guilt-ridden voice.

"The only reason I left, is because I was trying to make something of myself in order to help them..."

It was random and out of context with what I had last said, but I felt he just needed to say it. He needed someone to hear it. He still felt bad for it.

"You don't have to explain yourself to me. Or anyone. How long will you make yourself feel guilty for choices you have already made? You can't go back and…change it…" my voice tapered off because of how the words applied to me. Giving advice could be such a hypocritical act. We dish it all the time but can't take it.

"Valerie Jones…you are…"As I thought of my hypocrisy, the feeling of Henry's knuckles brushing against my cheek caught my attention. He was looking at me in wonder.

"You say all the right things. You make me feel so good inside. How do you do it?" he asked quietly and I lowered my blushing face. Henry tilted his head and kissed me. The kiss deepened and I was soon on my back with Henry on top of me, kissing me maddeningly. I started to unbutton his shirt while he kissed my neck.

"Roll over baby."

The words made me freeze instantly. I was all for sexual exploration with Henry but I would not do that. I remember the first time I did and how badly it hurt and how badly all the other times hurt when that happened.

Henry felt my sudden change and lifted himself on his elbows.

"I don't like it that way," I said quickly, nipping it in the bud immediately. Henry searched my face and I hoped the fear in my heart didn't show in my face. He lowered his head and gave me the softest kiss, it calmed me down so fast.

"I promise you it will feel good. I told you to trust me. I wouldn't…." Henry's voice faded and he took a deep breath, rolling onto his back.

"Maybe we shouldn't. I will end up hurting you anyway."

His comment struck me as odd. I didn't know if he was referring to that sex position or just in general.

"What?" I asked confusedly. He looked at me.

"I feel like you are so perfect for me but…" he shook his head, the words failing him as he looked away.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm just not fond of that position--"

"I'm not talking about sex."

Henry's words surprised me. "Oh."

He gave me a lopsided, weak smile.

"Are you sure you want me to pull the, 'you are too good for me' line?"

I shook my head for lack of anything else to say. I never thought underneath all his layers Henry had some insecurities about himself.

"How can you think of anyone else to good for you? You are a good person and you have fended for yourself and you are very caring and loving."

"The worst gifts come in the prettiest packages, my love."

I didn't know what to say. Something inside of me was telling me to run for the hills. Was this dude really crazy underneath all that suave exterior? As if realizing how cryptic he sounded, Henry shook his head.

"I'm sorry. Didn't mean to frighten you."

"You didn't. You are a bit confusing though," I told him earnestly and he smiled like he always did whenever I told him what I was truly feeling.

"Who are you telling? It's just that you make me feel amazing and I'm still reeling over how fast all of this is happening."

"I feel the same way, Henry…" I found myself unable to deny it despite how confused I felt. Our eyes locked and it was electric. Something just came over me when he looked at me like that, him thinking that he would hurt me be damned.

"Roll over for me and I will show you how you make me feel…I promise I won't hurt you. I'll stop if you want me to. Trust me."

I gnawed at my lip pensively. Before I knew it, I was taking off my shirt. Henry watched with enraptured eyes, like I was the greatest show he'd ever witnessed.

I was about to take off my bra when Henry stopped me, holding my elbow.

"No. I like this on you."

I felt so sexy when he said that, his eyes filled with desire as he ran his fingers over the wire of my bra.

I lowered my hands to my jeans and after unbuttoning them, then began to unzip them.

"Keep them on. I want to be the one to slide them off of you," Henry said, his voice husky as his hand felt my stomach. I squirmed because I was soaking wet for him. I wanted him inside me now.

"Lay on your stomach," Henry instructed next and nervously, I did as told.

I bit my lip as I felt Henry's fingers indenting into my hips while he snaked them through the waist of my shorts. He pulled them down but only halfway and sucked his breath at the image I displayed for him.

"God, you are so sexy," he sighed as his fingers run down the curve of my back to my shoulders and my arms, sending chills through me.

I jumped in surprise when I felt his teeth nipping the exposed portion of my behind before he used his teeth and fingers to pull the shorts till they rested right beneath the plump globes of my behind.

I moaned when I felt his lips at the base of my back down the curve of my back. He focused on my spine , then utilized his tongue to swipe down my spine. He got to my bra and I felt him pulling at it until it snapped back and stung my skin. I gasped. I was exhilerated

Henry continued to kiss his way up my back, hungry and chaotic, and I felt his hands sinking into the mattress higher and higher, until he got to the base of my neck. His kisses and touches were more urgent this time, like he was racing against time.

"Henry…slow down…" I murmured even though I was burning up and wanted him inside of me pronto. I wanted to make this moment last forever. I couldn't describe what this guy did to me. It felt like the world around me was shattering and building up all at once.

Wasn't it too soon for me to feel this way?

My heart began to slam at my chest, a sudden worry that I would never feel like this with another human being. Why was I thinking of this now? Why did he make me go mad so easily? So instantly? Just a few minutes ago we were discussing deep topics and calm in each other's presence, now I felt like I was burning up and climbing up the walls.

"I can't," he whispered as his hands grabbed my behind full in his hand and started kneading me in his hands.

"Damn…" he murmured under his breath and I bit my lip, feeling so incredibly sexy it hurt. I was throbbing painfully and squirmed accordingly.

Henry finally pulled the shorts all the way down my legs till they were off of me. I heard all his clothes coming off. I heard the familiar rip of the condom wrapper and trembled with excitement and desire. Then, I felt the mattress shift as he mounted me. I held my breath and closed my eyes as I felt him parting my legs and settling between them.

With his hands on my hips, he lifted me off the bed and smoothly entered me, in a painfully slow pace that seemed to singe my brain. His dick sleekly entering me surprised both me and Henry by how soaking wet I already was for him. The deeper he plunged, the more my fingers clawed into the mattress. Chills went through me and left me exhilarated by this new position. I just felt more of him like this and he was brushing against newer spots. Dizzied with my mouth parted, I can't believe how many hours I had gone without him inside of me.

I was now a certified Henry Walker fiend.

Valerie…" he swore my name over and over while we both savored the exquisite feeling of him locked in my silky, cushiony walls with his steely member within me. He felt so good.

Henry moaned and held my hips as he was seated deep inside me, his thighs underneath mine. He seemed to enjoy savoring the moment for too long and I grew impatient. Because he had already made me feel so sexy and confident, something in me made me start to rotate my hips, working my walls around him. I cried out and bit my lip from the sensations this created, and Henry hissed behind.

"Please Henry…hurry…"

"Shit!...Valerie…" his voice trembled in amazement. How shameless I had become for this man was beyond me.

My head dropped as pleasure overtook me. I was so turned on. I forgot about past fear. I just wanted more. I was insatiable and started moving back and forth, wanting Henry to thrust into me.

"Fuck…" he gritted, gripping my hips and began thrusting into me, gradually rising up to a faster thrust.

Our bodies were coated in sweat, our skin sliding against each other's. There was a desperation to our fucking this time. It was described in the sounds we were making, the swears. I never thought I'd have sex with a guy out in the open. Oh god if we got caught.

"I love this ass baby. I love all of it. Fuck. I love y…" Henry's voice tapered off and I moaned into the mattress. Soon I felt his weight on my back and cried out at the deeper angle his closeness brought.

"You are mine. Right now, you're mine," Henry groan, parting my legs further as if wanting to get deeper in me. If that was even possible.

"Oh god…Henry…" I gripped the closest things next to me. His shirt and the mattress. I bit the shirt, trying to bare him being in me.

Suddenly Henry stopped the jerky thrusts and started to roll expertly slow into me, grinding his hips into me so that I could feel every portion of his dick. It was heaven.

"Tell me you're mine," he panted into my ear and all I could do was moan.  He parted my legs even further and rolled into me with more precision, deeper

"Say it."

His hands were back on my hips as he lifted me up to him and ground.

"Yes. Yours," I said, my body weak from heat and pleasure.

"All of you. Say it, baby. I want all of you…" Henry struggled to say as he continued to roll real slow into me. A tear dropped from my eye from how good all of this was.

"I'm yours. All of me…yes…don't stop…harder…please…"

Henry muttered another expletive as my words seemed to make him lose it.

"On your knees." I obliged with every last ounce of strength I had. "Good girl."

He picked up the pace, smashing into me. I was gone, back to biting his shirt. So hard until it ripped but that seemed to only excite us both more.

I liken making love, like really making love, to being drunk. You are open. You are possessed. You say things you wouldn't under normal circumstances.  If I was reading what I said or heard what I said through someone else's ears and eyes, I would either roll my eyes or laugh from second hand embarrassment. Yes, I knew we sounded silly, but all that we could do at that moment was feel.

Not think.

Just feel.

When you are making love to someone, really making love to them, you are just lost in that world. It was chaotic. It didn't make sense. But in that moment I didn't mind saying those incoherent, albeit troubling, and even immature, and embarrassingly corny words.

I had just laid down with this man yesterday after not seeing him for a month, and tonight, I was his. I was proclaiming something I swore on my life I would never allow myself to say to another man after George.

But it was so good. It felt so blindingly good that I wasn't scared by the feeling or thought of it. That's what happens when you completely let go. I had let the beast out, I could feel it as my heart raced uncontrollably him confiding in me and trusting me had done something to me that night. I had completely submitted to Henry Walker once again.

No guard.

My words had already driven Henry off the edge. He held my hips hard and I sought for him, closing my walls around him whenever he was in me and milking him for all he was worth. I felt him shuddering behind me as he came with a loud guttural sound as if his soul was being pulled from his body.

Henry collapsed over me, making my knees give. He breathed hard as he reinserted himself into me as he came and I welcomed the weight pinning me down to the mattress that was no longer just the mattress where he finally opened up to me. Everything we touched was no longer just a thing anymore. Fireworks were no longer just fireworks. This pickup truck was no longer just a pickup truck.

All of these items lost their original, banal meaning when I met Henry. He was so all encompassing, or at least I allowed him to be, that I couldn't see certain things the same.

He started to move off of me but I closed tight around him, making him groan as I reached for his arm and kept it around my waist.

"No," I protested softly as I felt his breath still catching on my shoulder. He kissed that portion and surprisingly, stayed there where he felt like he belonged, his heart still causing a racket on my back.

When things finally quieted down, I could hear meowing in the front of the truck. My fine hairs spiked and I looked over at Henry, who appeared to be fast asleep.

"Apples and Peaches don't sound too happy right now," I commented only to receive a muffled grunt from Henry.

"I knew they would get scared Henry."

"You go check on them," he said sleepily even as he wrapped his arms tighter around my waist.

"Excuse me, sir, I didn't cause this."

"Yes you did. You tempted me." Not only could I hear the smugness in his tone but I could feel his cheeky smirk too. I rolled my eyes at him and disengaged myself from him much to his dissatisfaction. I sat up to see that he had draped his shirt around our midsections and I wore it to conceal my nakedness and when unable to find my flip flops, settled for Henry's boots.

I caught Henry's sleepy grin and said drowsily. "You look massively sexy in my shit. Maybe I should lend you my wardrobe?"

"Shut up," I said blushingly and went to check on the kittens. They were visibly shaken within the carrier, especially Peaches who was curled up in one corner.

"Aww, come here babies," I said as I gently scooped them up in my arms, sustaining a scratch from an untrusting Peaches.

"Look how scared she is," I whispered to Henry when I resettled with them in the back of the truck.

"She'll be fine. Come back here."

I slapped Henry's hand away and placed the kittens in between us, petting them until they calmed. Peaches was too curious, especially about Henry, and wouldn't stop sniffing him and walking about him. When she kept on going for his hair, Henry lifted her and settled her beside her sister, where she finally walked around and slept. Soon, she curled up next to Apples and settled down.

"You can take them back now. I want to be inside of you again." Henry's lustful eyes made my clit twitch but I figured we had had more than enough for one day.

"There's plenty of time for that in the future Henry. I'm all yours for later," I said unthinkingly as I draped our midsections, never really realizing he made no comment to that.

He reached out with his hand resting heavily on the curve of my hip and we both fell asleep with Apples and Peaches tucked in between us.

******

I woke up to the feeling of something munching my hair. When I cracked my eyes open, I realized that one of the kittens was up. I distinguished them by Peaches having one grey paw and one white, as opposed to Apples having both grey paws. Apples was still fast asleep and I gathered Peaches in my hand, wincing at the rising sun permeating gold rays at us. Henry was still fast asleep. I took his checked shirt to wear it, only to reveal his majestic body. He had a good case of morning wood as well. I clamped my thighs together to try and contain the arousal that quickly began to overtake me. After letting Peaches walk about the truck in curiosity, I was glad I did because she chose then to relieve herself. Better on the grass than in the truck and I made a note to do the same with Apples so that she wouldn't make a mess.

After making sure she was fed with the dry cat food Lori had kindly placed in the carrier as well, I sat around with her at the edge of the truck. She was very fitful and crawled back to Henry, so I continued to sit at the edge of the truck and watch the sun rise.

This had been such an unimaginable weekend. It was something I needed because I was charged back up to get to work. For some reason, the past few days' happenings gave me more motivation to continue perfecting my resume and making my next steps for game coding. I decided now I'd be fine with a few days' break from Henry and I'm sure he agreed. I was not going to make the mistake I made before and make the guy I was seeing every part of my life.

I was so caught up in looking over work emails on my phone that Henry's voice startled me.

"Good morning," he said gruffly as he placed Peaches off of him while grabbing his jeans. I bit my lip as electricity shot through me when I witnessed his hard-on and quickly looked away. But not before I didn't catch the cocky smile as he stood up and pulled his jeans up over his hips, his dark messy hair falling over his face. He looked so good with the rising sun hitting him, his colorful tattoos highlighted.

"Hey," I said, trying to play off casual while I looked at my phone. I refused to admit to him that I wanted him inside of me again…and so soon. Had I become an addict? Or perhaps it was just because this was all still new and exciting. 

I tried to contain myself when I felt him sitting behind me. His muscular legs bracketed mine and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You should have left those heathens in the front so that I could fuck you again."

I know I shouldn't have been so turned on by how brash he was being but that alone turned me on. Especially considering that it was coming from Mr. Nice Guy.

"Henry," I murmured as I tried to move away from him, pretending I didn't want it.

"I want to fuck your pretty body again. Right now."

I was burning up as his strong hands run up and down my naked thighs, which began to part with a mind of their own. Fuck.

"Are you always this romantic in the morning?" I said sarcastically but was left biting my lip when Henry's fingers slipped into the opening of my folds, which became increasingly wet with each word he spoke.

"It's working, innit?" he said throatily into my ear.

"What do you wanna have for breakfast?" I asked breathlessly, trying to get us moving on from this constant sex. It wasn't a good thing, right?

"This." Henry's middle finger nudged my opening while his thumb brushed against my clit. I threw my head back into his shoulder, gripping his thighs. His other hand closed over my left breast and squeezed gently. 

"This."

"Oh god…" Without really realizing it I started to rise and fall on his hand, making him groan deep into my neck.

"That's right babe…take your time…make it wet for me…"

I bit my lip as another shudder went through me. I was about to ask him to stop talking. It was doing something to me.

"I-I have to go back home. I have so many errands that I've put off…"

"Okay." Henry stopped and without thinking I grabbed his hand and placed it back there. Henry kissed the side of my neck as he slid two fingers halfway into me and rubbed.

He sucked in his breath when I started pulling motions, drawing his fingers deeper. Henry suddenly slid his fingers out despite my complaints. When I felt him fishing for something in his pocket, I knew that he was getting the condom.

"Stand up for a sec," Henry said and I obliged. I heard the jeans he just wore falling to his ankles, hitting my shins. Then the condom ripped . With my back facing him, just hearing all these erotic sounds made it all the more exciting.

When Henry sat down and I almost did, he held my hips to still me. He made me part my legs so that I was standing with his legs in between the space mine made, with my still facing away from him.

"I want you to sit down on me real slow," he murmured in his gravelly deep voice that sent shivers through me. Holding on behind me to the edge of the truck, I did as instructed, getting more turned on by him guiding me with his hands on my hips, his thumbs pressing into my lower back.

My breath caught as I felt the bulbous tip of his dick, making Henry groan deep as I painstakingly welcomed him into my body.

"Perfect," Henry practically slurred when I was fully seated on him. Henry began circling his hips while in me, making me dizzy.

"Mine…" he whispered on my nape before flicking his tongue on the spot he spoke on. I sighed and gripped his hands.

"Roll your hips for me a little," he instructed, his lips close to my ear. Shit. Every time he said 'for me', I just lost it. My vagina closed around in in response to the shiver that went through me from his words and Henry jumped. When I finally caught what was remaining of my senses, I began to undulate my hips with him lodged deeply in him. An elongated groan with desire rose up out of Henry. I lived for it.

"Mmm…there you go baby…So good…."

His encouragement was mind boggling. Explosions were going off in my body. I felt delirious. Adrenaline was rushing. Before I knew it, Henry lifted my legs and planted my feet on either side of him. I was filled with so much pleasure I didn't even question him.

"Move up and down for me."

The way he was making me feel, I would do anything for him. Without complaint, I began to rise and fall, crying out at the exquisite feeling.

"Ugh….Valerie…"

I thought I slammed on him too hard, he had groaned like he was in pain. But continued his upward thrusts, using his hand to bring me back down to meet his thrust.

"Don't stop. Keep going," he coached breathlessly. Desperately. Like he needed the pain. Holding on to the ledge of the truck, I continued on, rising and falling onto his hard shaft, feeling liberated and aroused beyond belief. I could feel just how wet he had made me by the slurping sounds and wetness around his groin and thighs every time I sat on him. It felt so good I got experimental and closed down around him every time he was deep in me.

"Fuck!" Henry swore and held my hips tightly now with both hands. I continued the motions and this seemed to drive him mad. He wrapped his arms tight around me and seemed to be trying to regain some kind of control with his thrusts, but we were both on a mission to be the winner to please one another. Henry came soon after, power fucking me, jiggling the truck. When it was over, I let my limps collapse, the back of my head resting on his shoulders and my legs now dangling on either side of his. I tried to catch my breath, listening to the birds chirping and a plane flying over us.

"I can't get enough of you," I confessed drunkenly, regretting the words as soon as they came out. What the fuck was I saying? I wasn't thinking straight because my body was still tingly and warm. The sun was still rising, glaring at Henry and I.

"Thank you," I said after laying on him for a while.

"For what?" Henry asked sleepily. I stood up off of him with a sigh and turned to face him.

"Giving me one of the best days of my life."

Henry smiled as he held my waist and squeezed. "You deserve the best. You don't seem real. You make me suspicious."

For a second there, I didn't think Henry was joking despite the humor in his jade eyes. I felt like he was being weird but maybe this was how he normally was in the morning.

"Lesson number a thousand about Henry Walker…he talks a lot of shit in the morning."

"That's why I think…" he went on as if he hadn't heard me.

"You think what?"

Henry and I held each other's gaze until he just closed his eyes and pressed his forehead against my collarbone. I run my fingers into my hair and kissed the crown of his head.

"Are you ready to leave?" He asked as he suddenly stood up and gently put some distance between us.

"U-Um, yeah. Here you go," I took off Henry's shirt and handed it to him after he was done lifting his jeans on.

"K. Let's get going." As he sat down to put his shoes on, he felt the kittens, who had rounded next to him and were sniffing his him. "Really. Wont they leave me alone?"

"They love you already."

Henry simply shook his head and stood up. I put on my clothes in the back of the truck and after getting a hold of the kittens, Henry closed it up and we were back in the front.

This time he put music on, playing it a bit loudly, so we both couldn't say much. I lived about an hour away from him, so the drive was long and pretty silent. We stopped by a fast food joint so I could use the bathroom and get something small to eat while we continued our drive. Henry barely touched his food but I figured it was because he was focused on driving.

We finally got to my place, which he had found easily when he'd put the address in his GPS. When we were out of the car and I started for the house, Henry grabbed me and pulled me back to him. He was now sitting against the front bumper of his truck with me in between his legs. In my hands were the shopping bag with my old clothes and my purse. I was tempted to invite him in, since I had seen that Ella wasn't around, but something told me to cool things down. But standing in front of him, his body heat so next to mine, was already making me yearn for him. 

"Someone hurt you, didn't they?" Henry abruptly asked me and the question struck me so hard I froze and my smile wavered.

"Huh?"

"Someone hurt you."

A bird chirped and the sound of a car passing by sounded as we stared at each other quietly.

"W-why do you say that?" I asked with a feeble smile to mask the sudden anxiousness that crept over me. I searched my brain as Henry simply just looked at me. "I-If you're referring to that position, it's just cause I had never done it before a-a-and" I lowered my gaze. "I just didn't know what to expect but I felt really safe around you and I really enjoyed it."

I suddenly felt very nervous. Very exposed. I could feel Henry looking at me but refused to meet his gaze.

When all he did was pull me closer by my waist to kiss my cheek, and I blushed so hard I covered my cheeks. Henry chuckled and kissed my forehead. I covered my forehead. He chortled again and kissed my lips and I covered my lips. He shook his head at me but he was smiling so hard the dimples in his cheek were deep.

He then pressed his forehead against mine with his eyes closed and I naturally fell into step with him doing the same and closing my eyes. We just embraced this quiet moment together, just listening to each other breath and feeling each other's warmth.

By the time we pulled back I was exhilarated, and a bit overwhelmed by all the feelings Henry was giving me, and when I looked at his expression I saw he was a bit intimidated too. I don't know what it was, but I felt him inching away and locked my hands around his nape, smiling at him. Henry seemed surprised at first but covered it up by pecking me lightly. His shoulders relaxed a little, but he was still a bit tense.

"How about you take Apples and I take Peaches?" he asked suddenly after eying my lips, his hands smoothing down to my ass and squeezing. I lifted my eyebrow at him.

"You really hate these kittens, don't you?"

"I have a piece of you when I'm gone, and you have a piece of me." He said simply and while I should have rolled my eyes and asked him to go on somewhere, his words unfortunately made me melt. I should have protested, I know I should have, and the responsibility of a pet wasn't something I had planned on, but I loved those kittens and I welcomed this.

"Okay. You're not just doing this to lessen the work load of having a kitten right?"

"I have seen that you are really fond of them too, that's also why I offered but you don't have to."

"You know you'll have to be home to take care of her."

"It's just a kitten," he muttered somewhat irritably and I wondered if it was because everyone was giving him crap for it. That didn't stop me from being caught off guard by his remark.

"And I will take care of her, yes," he went on as he released me. I went into the truck to get Apples, feeling a bit guilty.

"Do you think it's okay to separate them?" I asked worrisomely.

"They'll be fine."

Henry leaned down to kiss me and I smiled, holding Apples as she clung onto my shirt.

"Bye. I'll call you," I told him confidently. Fearlessly. Unguardedly.

"You take care," Henry said, leaning against the car again with his hands in his pockets. God, he looked so good with that morning hair and the bright sun on his face. And that dimple. This man did me in.

"Okay…bye…" I said, waiting for him to get in the truck. He didn't. "What are you waiting for?"

"I want to see how I changed your walk."

My mouth dropped and Henry laughed. With blazing cheeks, I scowled at him, which he got a kick out of. I pocked my tongue at him only for Henry to do the same, and continued my walk to the condo.

"I'll call you, you crafty bastard!" I joked again at the door with a wave and Henry gave me a nod as he rounded the truck to the driver's seat.

Little did I know that was the last time I would hear from him for four weeks straight. My calls and texts went unanswered.

But I did see him, happy and lively on the Internet with that charming, inviting grin all for the world to see.

And it hurt way more than I ever thought possible.

I played myself for a fool yet again.

And Henry Walker had played the game very well.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.