Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

HEY! Please give feedback loves and I will finish this story xoxo 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Skylar sat on her bed, absentmindedly sipping on a vanilla cream soda. Her raven black hair billowed effortlessly due to the cool fall breeze coming from her open window. She was lost in her thoughts as she picked at her leopard print sheets. Her eyes drifted to her multiple softball medals hanging from her baby blue walls. When Skylar's mind registered what she was staring at, her thoughts shifted to the root of her worries. Her boyfriend Chandler.

 

Skylar and Chandler had been dating for a little over six months and she cared deeply for him. She let out an amorous sigh as she thought about how his kisses melted her heart. Sometimes shattering it completely. Two months ago she caught him making out with a random ‘cleat chaser', a girl who goes for baseball guys only. From that point on Skylar had a hard time trusting him. Girls threw themselves at him constantly. Chandler was a looker, no doubt. He had dark auburn hair and eyes the color of the finest jade. His nose was straight, passed down from his Greek parents, and had an incredible pair of soft, full, pink lips. He was tall an outstanding six foot six to her five ten. Due to his rigorous baseball training, he was lean and muscular, with strong thighs, toned arms, and a perfect ass. Skylar smiled softly at the thought of him.

 

Being in college was another strain on their relationship. Skylar studied psychology and planned to become a counselor. Chandler on the other hand, took whatever classes he could to pass and still play college ball. She decided against playing softball in college, wanting her primary focus to be school. While she studied, he partied. Small rumors would float around about him at parties, doing this or that. Mostly things a single person would do, such as hook up. Sky never wanted to confront him about it because she didn't want to be that kind of girlfriend. The over-bearing one, who doesn't put trust in a relationship. She was always very curious about it and she had a deep rooted suspicion that boiled inside. Sky shook away the negative thoughts.

 

Getting up to toss the now empty bottle, she stepped across the plush blue carpet to the bin. Nervously she picked up her cell and dialed her boyfriend. It rang continuously and he never picked up. Deep down inside Sky had an awful feeling in the pit of her stomach. She hurriedly threw on a hoodie and sweats over her boy shorts and bra. Grabbing her car keys and lucky softball bracelet she crept out her apartment towards her beat up four door sedan. As she got into her car her palms started to sweat as possible scenarios flowed through her mind. Chandler texted her saying he would be studying at a friend's. He always answers his phone no matter what.

 

Sky started the engine and pulled out of the parking space speeding towards the campus. Whereas she chose to rent an apartment, Chandler stayed in a dormitory. Her French manicured nails nervously tapped on her steering wheel as she waited at a stoplight. Why wouldn't he answer his phone? Maybe he was hurt, but Sky knew that was only a lie she told herself to justify her going to check up on him. Her heart beat quickened as she entered the campus and drove towards his dorm. Maybe she was overreacting, she thought as she pulled in to a parking space and sat. Slowly she turned off the engine. Sky's anxiety grew as she carefully opened the door to her clunker of a car. She couldn't explain why she parked so far away.

 

Skylar walked slowly to the small set of steps leading up to the living space. She felt herself pale as she ascended the steps into the foyer. A couple of guys threw her curious glances. One of the gazes had a hint of guilt. Sky held that particular stare and approached the guy.

 

"Hey Bry," She said cautiously. She felt so small compared to all the guys even though Brian was only five ten with frail, willowy limbs. He nervously adjusted his glasses and gave her a small hi. His black beanie matched his shirt and skinny jeans.

 

"Where's Chandler?" Sky asked easily, though her heart was about to come out through her chest, as blood rushed through her ears. Brian shifted from foot to foot, and casually scratched the back of his neck. With a light chuckle he gestured up the stairs, not saying a word. He thought she looked like a timid deer in this sea of testosterone. Brian was scared for her, but he was sick of Chandler treating such a good girl so poorly.

 

Skylar beamed at him and nodded her thanks and began the dreaded climb up the stairs. She uneasily fumbled for the key to her boyfriend's dorm. As she approached the door she leaned her head against it, apprehensive. Deciding to just go for it, she opened the door quietly and sneaked in. She didn't understand why she was being so stealth. Sky heard a loud groan, that could only belong to one person. Her heart fell to her stomach, the acid slowly disintegrating any last shred of hope. Maybe he was just taking care of himself, she assumed as she steadily approached his cracked door room.

 

"Chandler, oh yes, baby," Sky heard a female voice screech. Due to her determination, she seemingly floated across the room to the door, she stepped so lightly and quickly. She swiftly opened the door and promptly slumped onto the doorframe. The couple in front of her paid her no mind as the stick-thin brunette rode Chandler. As she bounced, Sky was in shock, not knowing what to say, she stood in a stunned silence. She watched mesmerized as this woman rode out an orgasm along with Chandler coming to completion. They both moaned and groaned, as if they were porn stars.

 

"I didn't know you took biology," Skylar said dryly with a straight face. On the inside, her head throbbed and she felt her anger rise. Chandler asked the model thin brunette if she heard something, him being still suspended in euphoria and too lazy to look. The woman opened her eyes and glanced to the doorway before letting out an ear splitting screech.

 

"Skylar?" the brunette hurriedly wrapped the sheets around her as her face flushed with shame. Chandler simultaneously grabbed for the same sheets to cover himself up.

 

"Sky what are you doing here? I told you I was studying!" He combed his thick fingers through his silky hair, frustrated. Skylar smiled lightly at the pair. What a beautiful couple they would be.

 

"I could ask Brianna the same thing." Sky pointed her gaze at her best friend, who had tears strolling  down her face.

 

"I am so sorry, I have no idea how this happened," Brianna got up and tried to approach the eerily calm Skylar, who quickly side stepped her. Chandler watched the pair as he swiftly pulled up his boxers and pointed a beefy finger at Brianna.

 

"She came onto me."

 

"Oh she certainly came on you alright," Sky snapped back. Brianna glanced awkwardly between the two of them feeling hopeless and guilty.

 

"I did, I don't know why!" Brianna confessed distraughtly, choosing honesty as the best way to approach things. Sky pivoted towards her "best friend", her face clenched as tears threatened to flow.

 

"Did you not," Skylar started to scream. Halting she pinched the bridge of her nose and exhaled. Temporarily calmed, she continued, "Did you and your boyfriend not just break up because he cheated on you?" Brianna looked at her perfectly manicured toes as she felt increasingly terrible and mortified. Skylar then turned to Chandler, who was now standing fully clothed.

 

"Why bother?" she scoffed as he buttoned his shirt. "Quite a study session you have going on, if you wanted to screw somebody else, have the decency to break. Up. With. Me. First," the last five words came out punctuated, through gritted teeth.

 

"Babe, please," Chandler had tears in his eyes, "I don't know what I was thinking, I'm a dumbass. Don't let six months go to waste!" He grabbed for Sky's hand just as she pulled away, and turned to Brianna. Sky let out a disgusted groan as she saw a milky substance leak down Brianna's leg and onto the hardwood floor.

 

"You didn't even use a condom?" She stated rather than asked, in a whisper. Shaking her head she walked out the room with Brianna yelling after her that she was on the pill. Sky felt very unclean and knew the first thing she was going to do was get tested. She strolled out the dormitory with her head held high, yet her spirits had fallen past the deepest pits of Hell. On her way out she heard Chandler yell at Brian, telling him he was supposed to cover for him. Sky was glad Bry told her, and she was no longer wasting her time on her tool of an ex. As she approached her car, her façade started to slip away.

 

Skylar's mind was in such a state, that she didn't even remember going home, it just happened. She dragged her feet into her apartment. She felt empty as the dam broke and she sobbed her pain away. Making her way to the kitchen, she gave herself a pitiful once over in the mirror in the living room. Her normally vibrant skin the color of brown sugar, was pale, almost dead looking. Her eyes usually the color of honey, were sunken in and had developed dark circles. Her ordinarily rosy cheeks were flushed. Even her typically lustrous hair had somehow frizzed and dulled. Sky miserably opened the freezer and grabbed her pint of ice cream, hell-bent on finishing it. She could care less if it packed on a few pounds. Her body was the shape of a coke bottle with a healthy bust, slim waist, hips that flared out, muscular thighs, and toned calves. She could stand to gain a few.

 

 

 

Sky plopped on her black leather sofa and peeled the top of the carton off. Tears continued to roll down her face as she stared blankly into space whilst diving into the chocolaty diabetes. She was exhausted and it was only three o clock in the afternoon. Stopping with her spoon midway to her mouth she put the lid back on her ice cream. Getting up she shoved the unhealthy food back into the freezer one thought fleeting across her mind. She could either sulk around all day, or she could get even. Besides there's no crying in baseball. 






Chapter End Notes:

Heyyyyyy ;) Feedback? And if you can dig it follow this story on wattpad also? http://www.wattpad.com/story/6061363-there%27s-no-crying-in-baseball  

Thanks loves xoxo I need a cover for wattpad along with a banner for here. Help?







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.