Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Ariana Hill

 

Tobias Fleischer

 

Michael Westonville

 

Summer Lochte

 

 Thomas Jentry (TJ) Lee




Author's Chapter Notes:

This story literally would not let me go today. I have 4 chapters already written but I am going back and reviewing etc. So read. enjoy. and review pleasee:)




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 It was the first night out in the unfamiliar territory. Ariana Hill left everything she knew and decided to take a once in a lifetime opportunity to study abroad in Strasbourg, France for her final senior year. 

 

This small French town, located in the Alsace region was something straight out of a magazine upon her arrival. There were about 35 students in the group and she had already made great friends with a few members from the grueling flight from NY to Berlin.  Tonight was the "inauguration" night as her and her three close friends named it. The night where they would discover the town and could only head back to their apartments at 6 AM.

 

Ariana looked at her leather leggings, black stilleto's and chambray shirt and gave herself an approving nod. She fixed her hair, for she was still not used to her 18 inch weave her 'cousin' gave her before leaving.

 

"I look too fly right now" Ariana said with a laugh. "Bout to get CHOSE! Hm.. Bag or satchel? Satchel. Not tryna get robbed nah mean."

 

Ariana continued laughing with herself in the mirror. She was a pretty girl, nothing too crazy. She knew what she had and she worked it. A killer smile and a deadly ass. Recipe for disaster for the men back on home campus.

 

Walking out into the streets Ariana felt so empowered. Being in another  country, just herself and a few others trying to find themselves and their career paths. Seeing the group of friends hanging out by the station she quickly ran over.

 

"OKAY! How many guys are gonna ask you for your number?!" Summer said clearly with a little alcohol in her system.

 

"Shit, I didn't pre game!" Ariana pouted and looked to her friend Michael who was drinking something.

 

"All good" her friend TJ said as he handed her some vodka. "Take a little, you're a small girl."

 

"First rule. Drink a lil something something before you come out grasshopper" Michael said with his west coast swag. "Feeeeeeel me" 

 

"Yeah you're drunk" they all laughed and made their way into the city.

 

They passed club after club and couldn't decide on when they would finally stop in and go. 

 

"Karaoke?!" Michael and TJ both said in disgust. 

 

"I ain't built for that shit!" Michael yelled.

 

Summer and Ariana laughed as they went in hand in hand into the club leaving the guys outside.

 

"I'm gonna have to sing That's that shit I don't like" Michael said as TJ tapped the back of his buddy as they entered.

 

Immediately as they entered Michael and TJ saw the hottest two french women in the corner of the bar and each gave each other a pound and sang "that's that shit I DO like."

 

Ariana and Summer had found their way to the bars and ordered two Long Island Iced Teas and continued to get to know each other.

 

"So, what are like, your expectations of this year here" Summer said in her typical valley girl accent.

 

"I really don't know" Ariana said drinking then yelled "But we are in FUCKING FRANCE".

 

The two girls laughed in each others arms and noticed the looks the guys were giving them but ignored them politely and began to dance along to whoever was up and massacring 'Live While We're Young' by One Direction.

 

"Wait didn't you say you sang at like the airport?" Summer said shouting over the music.

 

"Yeah!" Ariana said dancing with her drink in the air then stopped. "No, I'm not singing."

 

"DONNE LA  ANOTHER LONG ISLAND!" Summer yelled to the bartender in half french and half english making the bartender wink and laugh.

 

"Bonsoir" two men said to the ladies as they walked past with winks causing them to laugh hysterically as they kept downing drinks.

 

"OKAY okay ONE SONG. Where the hell is TJ and Michael?!" Ariana said looking around and seeing them talking to two girls in the corner booth.

 

"Grief" both the ladies said laughing and making their way up to the stage.

 

"Excuse me" Ariana said in french. "Do you have... Body Party by Ciara?" 

 

"I can find you the instrumental online...Do you know the lyrics?" the short man replied in french.

 

"Yes. please and merci" Ariana said finishing her second Long Island. 

 

The french man gave her a nod and a help up to the stage. Ariana took her chambray shirt and tied it in the front revealing her toned abs when she heard TJ yell from the back "DAMN"

 

Ariana laughed and sang, "My body, is your party baby. Nobody's invited. But you baby. I can do it slow now tell me what you want."

 

The crowds had seemed to be in shock as Ariana danced the choreography from the video flawlessly and making the men in the room have instant erections. She had her eyes closed mainly for her sanity and when she opened them her eyes landed on the man who just happened to walk in with his friends and he stopped walking after making eye contact with her.

 

"Boy you should know that. Your love is always on my mind and I can't deny it, I want you. I want you" Ariana sang as her belly went along with the rhythm of the song and with every hit of the snare she made sure her hips would seem as if they "locked".  

 

Maintaing eye contact with the mystery man she was turned on by the way now how he tapped his friend to be quiet as he tried talking to him during the performance.

 

Ariana hadn't seen TJ and Michael make their way in front of the stage with their jaws on the floor. She was simply too busy having too much fun back on the stage. Something she hadn't done in a very long time.

 

"I'm doing this little dance for you!" Ariana sang out of breath as she twerked and looked towards the mystery man who was now smirking.

 

 

"Merci! Thank You" Ariana said out of breath as TJ helped her off the stage when the song ended.

 

"Jesus. Can you do that stomach thing on me?!" Michael said getting in-between TJ and Arianna.

 

"NO!" Arianna laughed as Summer tried imitating her. 

 

The group of friends were interrupted by others who now grew an interest into the 4 and how they got here. Ariana just needed to get some fresh air.

 

"Guys I'm just gonna get air." Ariana said dismissing herself from the group. "I'll be back."

 

She walked through the crowds and untied her shirt and running her fingers through her hair till she was outside and leaned against the brick wall outside gazing up at the stars. She began to get lost into the constellations till she noticed someone had now joined her. She smiled at the mystery man who had stared at her during her performance and looked back at the stars waiting for him to make the move.

 

"Hello" he said quietly with a german accent. "I'm Tobias" 

 

Ariana accepted his handshake and responded quietly, "Pleasure Tobias. Je m'appelle Ariana."

 

"You speak french?" he asked easing up.

 

"Yes" she said with a smile.

 

"Nice. I speak French, English and German" he said with a wide smile. "Business purposes."

 

"Ohhh are you one of those people who live in Germany and work here in Strasbourg since it's so close?" 

 

"Yes, I am one of 'those' people as you say" he chuckled. "And you are a performer"

 

"No no." Ariana laughed along with him. "I just really like that song."

 

"You made me like that song, very much"  Tobias said with a smile and stroked his beard. "Also a dancer?"

 

"Just for fun. I like to dance and sing just to relax" Ariana said getting off the wall and facing Tobias with enough space so that she wasn't in-between his legs. 

 

He also straightened himself and lightly rested his fingers on Ariana's hips when he noticed she had untied her shirt. He smirked at it and pulled her by the tip of her shirt. Her petite figure compared to his 6'4 body was no match to his muscles and especially to his looks. She moved in closer and lifted her face looking at Tobias in the eyes not knowing what was coming next.

 

"What did the words say again" he said dangerously close to her lips.

 

"My body.." Ariana said out of breath. "Is your party."

 

"Hmm. what was the next line." Tobias said brushing his lips past hers.

 

"Nobody is invited. But you baby" Ariana said wishing he'd kiss her already.

 

"But me" Tobias said with a grin.

 

Ariana smirked and said "It's only lyrics Tobias."

 

Tobias by now had the hardest erection against his leg and if they weren't in public he would have already taken Ariana. From her body to the way she smiled he was in awe of her. 

 

"You are very right.." Tobias said to her backing away. "Only lyrics"

 

Ariana couldn't hide the disappointment in her eyes when he didn't make a move on her. Here she was more than willing to participate in basically whatever activity he wanted. He was the most handsome man in the entire world. Magazine, face to face, he beat them all. 

 

"My friends are going to look for me" she said walking back into the club.

 

Tobias stood back and rubbed the back of his neck as he watched her rather large ass walk inside the bar. She threw him off his game and he didn't like that one bit. He walked back in and found his friends before finding her surrounded by her friends and noticed that one fellow was a bit too smiley towards her.

 

"Excuse me" Tobias said in german to his friends and walked over to Ariana's group of friends.

 

He noticed the blonde stop and look at him before Ariana turned around and saw him. Michael and TJ both didn't miss the smile Ariana had for him. Tobias took her by the hand and began walking with her till he felt Ariana stop. 

 

"What's wrong?" Tobias asked.

 

"I'm not going to have sex with you" Ariana said. She smelled of vodka and her friends were soon following her. 

 

"Do you know him?!" TJ said out of panic. 

 

"Guys I'll be back. Give me 5 minutes" Ariana said with a wink.

 

Michael looked at Tobias then to TJ and said out loud, "This motherfucka look like a damn Ralph Lauren Versace Gucci model rolled into a vanilla tootsie roll."

 

Tobias brought her back outside and it wasn't a part of the plan but she pushed him against the wall and began to kiss him deeply opening his lips as both their tongues battled with each other. She moaned into his mouth and he grabbed her by the hips bringing her in closer making her feel the erection she was giving him.

 

"The things I want to do to you" Ariana said in a voice she couldn't even recognize.

 

"Are you singing the lyrics, or do you mean it" Tobias said roughly kissing her and pulling her in even closer.

 

"Nobody" Ariana said kissing him in-between each word" Is. Invited. But. Tobias"

 

At the sound of that Tobias kissed her and released a growl that turned Ariana on even more. She let him kiss her neck till she felt that he was giving her a hickie and instead of stopping him she encouraged him. 

 

"Mark me" she said out of breath. "Mark me Tobias" 

 

Tobias groaned and began to kiss the other side of her neck giving her two hickies as she wrapped her hands around to his back side and felt his strong ass. It was then she noticed he was in a suit and appeared to be a bit disheveled. And much older.

 

"I fucked up" Ariana said out loud.

 

"What?" Tobias stopped and rubbed her hands. "What?"

 

"I uh. I need to go." Ariana said running inside the club leaving Tobias trailing in after her. 

 

Ariana grabbed her friends and they all headed out the door but not before Michael and TJ both stopped and looked at Tobias who was beginning to chase after her. 

 

"What did you do to her!" Michael yelled chasing after her. 

 

Tobias ran out and saw her walking with her friends hand in hand and decided to not bother her. She was clearly drunk and so was he. But as far as he was concerned this wasn't merely a drunken attraction. 

 

 

Her friends were all talking too fast for her and she was quickly getting annoyed. "He didn't do anything! I just didn't want to keep kissing him that was all!" 

 

They left it at that and each returned to their respective rooms in the dormitory.

 

 

The following morning everyone who was included within the program was asked to attend the first day of their internship much to the 4 amigos' dismay. With powerful hangovers the four all lugged themselves to the offices they would be working at. They realized they were all within the same branch of the Council of Europe along with 6 other insociables.

 

Walking was more than a challenge for the four and they couldn't stop laughing as they continued to recall the night and laughing again.

"Ariana let me tell you. You made me wanna get down on one knee!" Michael yelped causing the entire group to laugh at him.

"Seriously, you were dangerous up there" TJ said tapping her ass lightly with a wink.

Finally face to face with the door that would hold their futures they sobered up and each fixed their outfits. The ladies, blazer and pencil skirts. The men full suits.

TJ opened the door first and was greeted by a blonde secretary. "Mr. Fleishcer has been waiting for you all. Please wait for him in the conference room".

 

The 10 students walked towards the conference room and sat in the chairs that were set for them.

 

"Hello!" Their boss came out looking down at his phone. "Apologies but I had yet to be debriefed of you all so please-" he said looking up and buttoning his suit.

 

"Give me your names" Tobias said out of breath making eye contact with Ariana.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.