Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So apparently some didn't like how I left the story hanging like that. Well pay backs a ..... So I have decided to continue the story. The is chapter might let you know who is in the truck, but beware I am one that likes twist and turns and soon you will understand why I say that. So enjoy!!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Have you ever had one of those moments where your life flashes before your eyes?? Well in that moment as Ariel looked into the deep blue depths of the man's eyes, her mind flashed back to a time she had almost forgotten or tried to forget. But even hundreds of miles and a fresh new start could not make her forget a time in her like that she treasured so deeply.

(Flashback)

Ariel had just finished pulling her books out of her locker when she felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. She turned to the left and then the right but didn’t see anyone. Taking a deep breath she squared her shoulders, closed her locking and was headed out the schools doors. As she was about to walk down the stair two strong arms engulfed her. She squealed at first until he turned her arm and kissed her squarely on the lips. She smiled into the kiss and then pulled away.

She hit him on the shoulders and said, "I hate when you do that! You almost scared the living crap out of me or I could have fallen down the steps." He smiled at her and said, "Now you know I would never let you fall and if you did I would always catch you." Wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him on his nose and replied, "I know but I still hate when you do that." Unwrapping her arms from around his neck she stepped out of his embrace. Grabbing a hold of his hand. They walked down the stairs and made it to his car; he popped the trunk and putting their book bags in and closing it.

He looks over at her and asked, “What do you want for dinner?? I have to work later on and I don't want you to starve since you hate to cook for yourself." She shrugged her shoulders and said, "I could go for anything at this point." He shook his head, bent over, and kissed her softly on her lips before opening her car door to let her in.

As he was about to get into his car, his little brother called out his name and asked if he could get a ride home. Drew smiled at him and said, “yeah, I have to drop Ariel off first." Cooper smiled look over at Ariel and smiled. He got into the back seat, put his seat belt on, and said, "Hi Ariel!" Ariel smiled back, she looked up into the mirror and replied, "Hi Cooper!" Cooper blushes and looked down. Ariel could not figure out how Drew and Cooper looked so much alike except for their eyes. Cooper had the bluest eyes she had ever seen, while Drew's were gun powder gray with a hint of blue.

As I sat in the car with the McDaniel brothers I couldn't help but appreciate the fact that I had these wonderful guys in my life. Who would have thought that me Ariel Fisher would be dating Drew the captain of the soccer team. I was quiet and shy around those that I didn't know but me and the McDaniel boys had known each other particularly my whole life. Drew and I met in the First grade, we were cubby buddies and had become fast friends, and he was basically my only friend for a time. But once we hit high school we became more than friends and started dating.

When Ariel started dating Drew it made it even harder for her to make female friends because they either wanted to use her to get close to Drew, they were jealous of her, or they just didn't want to be seen with her. Ariel learned a long time ago that if she wanted to be liked, they would have to like her for who she was and not because of who she would be dating. So basically she felt more like herself when she was hanging out with Drew and his friends because they saw her, for who she was, not who they thought she was.

(End Flashback)

Ariel stared into the deep blue eyes and took to steps back, while shaking her head, and said, "This can't be...you can't be here...I must be losing my mind..."

The blue eyed man extended out his arm, held out his hand, and stuck it out the window while revealing his palm to her. She looked at the thing in his hand, then back at his eyes, and fainted...












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.