Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This took FOREVER! I'm sorry. I'll try to get better. I don't know how to post pictures and such yet, but Cyril Mourali's sexy ass was my inspiration if you want to look him up. 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Oh hey, I guess you’ve found me. Well, let’s get a few things straight. First of all, my name is of no consequence. Just call me “Plain Brown” if you simply have to refer to me as something. I bet you want to hear the full stories with those guys over at HBB. I believe I left off at Gustav…


I had seen French guys before but let me tell you, this one was different. The first day I saw him he was jogging past my car in the intersection. His tank was cut open on the sides affording me a lateral view of a toned arm and awesome pecs. It sagged enough that I could see a deep vee bisecting his lower abdominals from his right hip. Sweat drenched the front and back of the shirt, his wet hair slicked back from his forehead. The delicious profile of his strong jaw was dusted with short dark fuzz. He looked over at me and one side of his thin, soft-looking lips tilted into a smirk as he continued across the street. I was pinned by these fantastically light eyes lovingly topped with silky straight eyebrows for a brief moment, just enough time for my panties to get damp and my mouth to open in a brief pant. My head turned and I watched his firm buns briskly eat up the pavement before someone honked behind me. The light was green.  


I didn’t realize he worked at my favorite coffee shop until I walked in the next week. He stood at the counter in a tight charcoal T-shirt with HBB cheekily spelled out in coffee beans.

I walked up to the register and noticed his name tag. Gustav. It fit. He was a little over average height, which meant I had to look up, but not far. He smirked in recognition from before. His face should have been making a lot more money on someone’s runway but damn, those eyes. I needed to order, quickly. He asked all the normal questions and I answered blandly...my mind was elsewhere. I wandered back over his chest and down to other interesting sights. The company should really require standard pant sizes because there was significantly less room for his dick than there ought to have been. I wanted to put my lips on it and judge for myself how thick it was. I wanted to take it for a ride.

“Would you like it raw?”

My eyes snapped back to his. “Excuse me?” Damn, had I been so obvious that he was following my train of thought?

“Your sugar ma'am? I noticed your organic tote and was wondering if you liked your sugar raw?”

I nearly blushed at my mistake. Gustav, however, held my gaze just. A. Tad. Longer than was appropriate even if the rest of his face remained impassive.

I tested the waters, trying not to over do it.

“Oh, I'll take it any way I can get it. You know me, always in here for a fix.”

“I do not know you well but I would like to.”

Those gorgeous grey green eyes bored into mine with all seriousness. I swallowed before I could come up with a decent rejoinder. “I’m free tomorrow?” LAME.

He only smiled. “That’ll be $4.76,” he said as I handed him my card. I scuffled around in my purse for my ID a moment while he ran the purchase. He returned my receipt. I chose not to look at him until I turned to walk out of the shop, drink in hand. He stood at the counter while some woman hastily rattled off some complex order. His eyes linked to mine and held. He looked down at my cup and back to me. By the time I actually examined my drink I noticed a small slip of paper tucked into the java jacket. It was his number and full schedule for the week.

I curbed my thirst in more ways than one, for about three days. Even then I had no choice but to call him since he supplied the contact information. No response. When I got off work however, I saw I had a voicemail and text message from an unknown number.


I have been waiting. Come by and see me tomorrow. G.


Who was I to ignore such a polite request?

 

Gustav answered the door of his apartment casually and I walked inside. There were few lights on and I knew what I was there for. He walked up behind me and kissed my neck. His hands freely roamed my body.

He propped me onto a nearby table and dropped to his knees. “Do not tell me you have not thought of me tasting you.” My skirt dragged at my ankles. “Your skin,” he began, “is the same color as the espresso shots right as I begin to add the cream to your drink.” I looked down into those eyes I was rapidly becoming addicted to. “I thought of little else the first day we met.” He ran his finger along the lace trim of my panties before dipping inside. He gently played with the lips of my pussy while holding my gaze. I waited, he merely ran his finger down the seam of them unhurriedly. I tried to speed him along by arching my hips. “Hold still,” he said and bit the inside of my thigh. “I have been waiting for this and plan to savor every minute.” Finally he slowly slid his finger into me. I gripped the edge of the table and tried not to move. He turned it upwards and worked me softly. He removed his finger and put it in his mouth. “Rich as a macchiato.” And here I thought I was plain and brown. He hooked that same finger into the crotch of my panties and yanked them down with a little more force; they were forgotten before they got past my knees. He used two fingers instead of one this time and attacked my clit with his tongue. My head fell back and my eyes closed. He stroked a little harder...a little faster. His other hand traveled up my body to anchor me down by the hips. Was I really supposed to hold still at this point? I was so turned on I knew I would be coming soon. "Almost," he murmured as my legs began to shake against his shoulders.  He switched on me at the last minute, and scissored two fingers around my clit while his tongue plunged inside of me. I grabbed onto his hair for dear life as the rest of my body joined my legs and shook violently. I bit my lips harder and came with a groan only halfway smothered.

I slumped back against the table in a bit of a daze. Gustav chose that moment to tug my tank over my head. I opened my eyes in mild surprise. "I do apologize, my patience has worn thin," he all but growled. My bra was unsnapped, removed and tossed out of sight. His gaze became even more intense if that were possible. He buried his face in my cleavage and inhaled deeply. With one hand he freed himself from his pants while the other tugged a nipple...I just wanted to get his shirt off. He inserted himself into me with a slow, measured thrust before my wish was granted. As he settled into a rhythm I could no longer keep quiet. When he began to twist his hips I didn't know where to put my hands. I was shocked to feel myself quickening towards another orgasm and he had barely felt me up. Gustav felt it too. He gripped the other side of the table for leverage. I came and kept coming because he refused to speed up even as the table rocked with the force he used. He clenched his jaw and closed his eyes, losing control. I wanted to come again and again just watching him.

 

He invited me to stay the night but I had to work early. I did accept his offer for a massage after work the next day, but that's another story.







Chapter End Notes:

What do you think? Should I keep going? I'm open to feedback.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.