Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Jayne stared at grey container that was leaning against her eggshell white bedroom wall with her leg constantly shaking up and down due to her nervous state. She began biting her thumb nail as she started to consider returning it. With a deep breath she typed a series of numbers on the pad in order to reveal what was in the container. The door opened with a hiss and she started to pace in front of it while keeping her gaze on the opening container. When his face came into view she stopped all movement.

He was perfect.

The very man that she had created was there in her bedroom waiting for her to flip the switch.  She stood there taking his entire frame. He was everything that she had designed; tall, perfect skin, fit body and so handsome.

She jumped in fright when the phone rang and walked over to pick it up but couldn’t take her eyes off of him.

When she finally got the phone into her hand she pressed the green button and raised the phone to her ear. “Hello?”

“Is he there?”

Jayne rolled her eyes at her best friend Callie. “Yes, he is.”

“Is he everything that you designed?”

“Yes, he’s amazing.”

“Well, you know who to thank for that awesome hook up?”

She rolled her eyes again. “You,” she answered as she smiled.

“That’s right! Now go and enjoy your boy toy.”

Jayne sighed as her friend suddenly hung up. When she tossed the phone on her bed she turned to view him. He still remained in the container and remained sleeping. She sat down on her bed and began to consider, yet again if she should return him.

Deciding that she could handle him, she placed her hands on her thighs and pushed herself from the bed. She walked over to him once again and sighed as she looked over his naked chest.

 

 He truly was an Adonis. 






Chapter End Notes:

What do you think? 

If you guys are interested I will post another chapter. 

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.