Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy. 

I will post another chapter on Saturday 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Sighing in defeat Jayne placed her hands on his cheek and spoke the words in order to wake him. “My dearest, will you wake?”

Jayne jumped as his eyes suddenly opened and looked directly at her. She lowered her hands and watched him as he watched her.

“Would you like to get out?”

His eyebrows lowered in confusion. “Get out?”

Jayne nodded.

He nodded in agreement but did not exit the container. Jayne sighed, “Do you need help?”

“Need help?”

“Good lord, did they even program you to speak full sentences?” When his face scrunched with confusion she sighed. “Well, let’s get you out of this thing.”

Jayne noticed him watching her suspiciously as she placed her hand in his and gently pulled his arm out and lowered her hand to help remove his leg and pace it on the carpet. He placed his hand on her back, while she was bent over, in order to steady himself. When he was fully out of the container, he stood there looking at her bedroom in wonderment.

“Would you like anything?”

When he didn't answer she sat down Indian style on her bed and watched as he continued to take in his surroundings, “What’s your name?”

“What name?”

Jayne eyes widen in shock, “They didn’t give you a name?”

He shook his head no.

“Well, what would you like your name to be?”

He shrugged, “Don’t care.”

“Well… I mean you must care.”

He shook his head once again.

She sighed. “Do you mind if I pick one out for you?”

“Don’t care.”

Jayne sighed. They had promised that he would be the perfect one but instead the poor guy just stood there showing more interest in her room than her. 

The constant buzzing from the living room grasped her attention and she got up from her bed and went to the video intercom to see who it was.

Callie’s face popped up on the screen. Jayne smiled and pressed the talk button, “What are you doing here?”

“I’m on my lunch break, let me in.”

Jayne shook her head and buzzed Callie into the building.

“Who was that?”

Jayne looked over at him, “Oh, it’s just my friend, Callie.”

There was a knock at the door and Jayne went over to open it. When she barely cracked open the door, Callie pushed her way through causing Jayne to crash into the wall.

“Where is he?”

Jayne shook her head as she closed the door, “He’s in the living room.”

Callie marched into the living room in order to see her purchased item. When she saw him she stopped in her tracks.

“Asian? Jayne, I thought I told you to stop with this fascination.”

 Jayne walked over to the living room and sat down in her vintage white fainting couch that was in front of her ocean view window.  

“Callie—”

“No! I told you to design a handsome black guy. That’s what you need.”

Jayne looked at Callie who stood in front of her with her hands on her hips. “What’s wrong with him?”

“Um…he’s Asian.”

“So?”

“Do you know what people will think?”

Jayne rolled her eyes. Despite the year being 2099, there was still prejudice among different races ‘mingling’ with each other. Due to South and East Asia’s drop in child birth it was frowned upon by many if they saw an Asian man dating a woman outside of his race. “They’ll know he was company made.”

Callie frowned, “That’s not—”

“Callie, I love you but if you really think I care what people think then you need to get a new friend.”

“That’s not what this is about. Jayne, you haven’t had a boyfriend. You’re 21 and you haven’t even seen a real penis.”

Jayne rolled her eyes. “Callie, what does this have to do with him?”

Callie turned her gaze to him who watched them with a curious expression on his face. “He’s Asian,” she said while remaining fixated on him. “Why do you like the Asian man?” She looked back at Jayne. “We can return him for any other type of male.”

“No, I want to keep him.”

“Why must you love Asian men?”

“I’m not changing my mind.”

Callie sat down next to her. “Fine, but I must admit you did a fantastic job.”

Jayne smiled, “Thank you.”

“What are you going to name him?”

“I’m not sure.”  Jayne said.

“Well, aren’t you going to ask him?”

“I tried. He doesn’t seem to like me very much.”

Callie rolled her eyes, “Well, how did you wake him up?”

“Well, I said the words that were on the manual.”

Callie laughed, “What is wrong with you? You’re supposed to give him a blow job and then when you hear him moan that’s when you’re supposed to say the words.”

Jayne blushed. “I know but I decided to skip that part and go straight to the words.”

Callie laughed even harder at the sight of Jayne blushing. “Well, my innocent friend, I demand that you give your boy toy a name and then please cook me something to eat.”

Jayne looked over him as he continued standing in the middle of her living room in nothing but boxer briefs. While she stared at him thousands of names raced in her mind but there was one that kept popping up in her head. “Would you like to be called Adonis?”

Jayne watched as his face brightened and he smiled, “I would like to be called Adonis.”

 

Callie looked at him with her mouth gapping open, “Now I know why you like Asian men.” 






Chapter End Notes:

What do you think?

 

* His reaction after receiving his name

He's so cute!!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.