Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you for the reviews!

Here's the next chapter of Adonis. :D




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Jayne knew that the situation with Adonis was risky considering the fact that she hadn’t been in a relationship with a male. When she finally got up from the bed she walked into the living room and realized that Adonis stood in the middle of the living room.

“What’s wrong?”

“Can I sit down?”

“Of course you can sit down.”

Adonis nodded and sat down in front of the coffee table on the carpet with his thighs against his chest and his chin resting on his knees.

“Adonis, you can sit on the one of the couches.” She suggested.

“I’m fine,” he said while smiling at her. “What are we going to watch?”

“What do you want to see?” she asked as she sat down on the couch behind him.

“I will watch anything that pleases you.” He told her as he turned his head to look into her eyes.

Jayne shifted uncomfortably when his gaze started drift downward. “Why don’t you search through the channels and I’ll get us a snack.”

When he nodded she handed him the remote and walked into the kitchen and opened her snack cabinet. She searched through the cabinet hoping to find something to get her mind off of Adonis. Within the two seconds that she had with him caused her to realize that she was home alone with a gorgeous man who was killing her with cuteness.

“I think I found something.” Adonis said.

Jayne looked behind her, “Okay, I’ll be right there.” Looking back to the cabinet she grabbed a bag of tortilla chips, grabbed a bowl from the cupboard by the stove, and the bowl of salsa from the fridge.

 Walking back into the living room with both bowls she looked at the television and saw that Adonis had put on a classical movie that was on the TCM channel.

Grand Torino?” She questioned as she put down the chips and salsa on the table in front of him.

“I read the description and it seemed interesting.”

“It’s okay, I don’t mind. I really like this film.”

Adonis nodded as he stared at the chips and salsa as if it were an alien life form. “What is that?”

“It’s chips and salsa.”

“Is it good? What does it taste like?”

Jayne sat down on the couch with her legs crossed. “Well I think it’s good. It tastes like salty and spicy.”

He nodded while suspiciously watching the chips and salsa. Jayne chuckled and dipped the tortilla chip into the salsa and ate it while Adonis stared at her in horror. “What’s wrong?” She asked as she finished chewing and grabbed another chip.

“It doesn’t look appetizing.”

“It’s good, I promise.”

He remained sitting as he shook his head and watched the film as it began with Clint Eastwood staring down at his family. Jayne couldn’t focus on the film because she was too busy staring at Adonis and watching his reactions.

“What did they do to her?” Adonis asked her suddenly.

“I’m sorry?”

“The girl, why is there blood everywhere? Did they beat her up?” He asked innocently.

Jayne cleared her throat, “They raped her.”

“Raped?” He asked her as he looked back at her.

“Well, the gang that was in the film earlier they forced the girl to sex with them.”

His eyes widened in horror. “They forced her? Why would they do that?”

“They did it to get back at Walt.”

“That’s so wrong. What is pleasurable about forcing a woman?” Adonis said.

When the film ended Jayne got off the couch and picked up the empty bowls. “Would you like something to drink?”

“Water, please.” Adonis said while reading the credits.

Jayne walked into the kitchen and placed the bowls into the sink before she walked over to the fridge to grab a bottle of water. When she walked back into the living room Adonis had the remote in his hand as he stared at the screen without blinking. She handed him the bottle of water and he grabbed it with his free hand without taking his eyes off of the television. Jayne shook her head.

The phone began ringing as she just sat down. “I’ll be back.” She told Adonis.

She walked into her bedroom and picked up her telephone. “Hello?”

“Jayne? It’s me, Callie.”

“Oh, what’s up?” She asked as she sat down on her bed.

“Listen, I wanted to tell you about the personality program and some of the rumors.”

“Okay,” Jayne said hesitantly.

“Well, from what I’ve heard the woman that have placed the personality program in their companion end up falling in love or the companion becomes so obsessed with their previous owner that they end up being destroyed instead of washed. There was a case that one companion, despite the multiple washing, would escape to go find his previous owner. The personality program is very dangerous.”

Jayne sighed. “Now, how many woman or men installed the personality program and didn’t have any problems.”

“Jay—”

“How many, Callie?”

“Over a hundred thousand have been successful.”

“So, what makes me so different?”

“Jayne, I worry about you because you haven’t had a relationship. Plus, Adonis is a brand new product that hasn’t fully been tested. I worry about you.”

“I appreciate your concern but I’m a big girl.”

“What about when you start fucking this robot.” Callie said with disgust.

“Callie? What’s wrong with you? You’re the one who told me that I should do this?”

“You’re being naïve and I know if you start fucking this robot with feelings you won’t move on.”

Tears began to form and Jayne did everything in her power not to cry. “Well, I appreciate your concern.”

Callie sighed, “I’m sorry.”

“I got to go. I’ll talk to you later.” Jayne hung up on Callie before she could say anything more.

“What’s wrong?”

Jayne jumped as she heard Adonis’s voice. “Oh, I just got off of the phone with Callie.”

“What did she said that caused you to become sad?”

“Nothing, I’m just getting emotional. But I better get dinner ready. I’m making chicken with vegetables would you like something different?”

Adonis crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the doorframe. “That would be fine.”

Jayne nodded and wiped her eyes. “Okay,” she told him as she got up from the bed and walked past him.

Adonis grabbed her arm and turned her to face him. “I know you’re lying to me.”

“I don’t know—”

“I may not know much but I do know when you’re upset and I don’t like that you’re lying to me.”

Jayne looked at his lips and licked her own. “I’m sorry.”

Adonis looked at her tongue and groaned before he crushed his lips to hers. He put his arms around her hips and pulled her closer to his body and rubbed his erection into her. Jayne placed her arms around his neck as he grabbed her ass, which caused her to moan.

Adonis removed his lips from hers, “Come on. I’ll help you with dinner.”

Jayne blushed. “You’re going to have to remove your hands.”

Adonis groaned and tightened his grip. “Do I have to?”

“I can’t cook with your hands on my butt.”

Adonis smiled. “Well, let’s try something different.”

“Do you really want me to feed you? I can if you remove your hands.”

Adonis kissed her one more time before letting her body go. “Fine,” he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. “Can I watch you cook?”

“Of course,” Jayne said as tried to get over what had just transpired a few seconds before. Watching Adonis she noticed that there were two extremes with him. He was either really cute or really serious and it caused emotional turmoil within her body. As they walked into the kitchen Adonis noticed the worried look on Jayne’s face and smiled. While she was walking back and forth in the kitchen preparing dinner Adonis sat at the island watching her . Once she was finished she placed Adonis’s plate in front of him and he began eating. Jayne chuckled at Adonis. He was eating the chicken breast with his hands. He felt her gaze on him and looked up at her as he continued chewing.

“What’s funny?”

“You’re eating it with your hands.”

“Is that the wrong way?”   

“You’re supposed to eat it with a fork.”

“Oh,” he said as he blushed with embarrassment.

“It’s okay. I just think you’re really cute.”

Adonis lowered his head. “Thank you…I guess.”

Jayne scrunched up her face. “I guess that’s not what men really want to hear.”

Adonis looked at her and smiled. “Well, not really.”

“Sorry, I’ll catch myself next time.” She told him as she sat down next to him and placed her plate on the island and gave him a fork. He watched Jayne use a fork and knife before he used it.

 

Once they finished their dinner they watched the dishes, turned off all the lights, and walked into her bedroom.  






Chapter End Notes:

What do you think?

*Adonis reaction when Jayne is laughing at the way he's eating. 

 

He's just so cute!! 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.