Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is an original work solely from my imagination. The Valent and any of it's affiliates are not associated with the opinions or storylines reflected in this body of work. All characters, plots and ideas are my property and solely reflect my opinions and creativity. Hope you all enjoy!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Alexandra McPherson tossed and turned on her new pillows. She had worked a 12 hour date and Creative Solutions PR Firm today and had dealt with the client from hell. She'd come home and ordered take out. Then she'd polished off a bottle of wine. Ordinarily this ritual would be enough to put her right to sleep. But tonight, even as the rain tricked down her window pane she couldn't shake the harsh words of her best friend Maxine.



"Alex?" Maxine had questioned.

"Yes."

"If you don't do something you're going to die alone. And a virgin.?"

"What's so wrong with being a virgin?" Alexandra had asked the hurt showing in her voice.

"Nothing. But all work and no play means you might as well sew thing up and slit your wrists. No man in this day and age is going to want a 30 year old virgin. Your birthday is coming up in a few months. You may want to get on it." Max had warned.

Alex had tried to respond, but no sound came out. Maxine was her best friend and roommate in college. She had embraced her and helped her navigate the social circles of Peach State University and had even helped her get her current job. She was also the last person, she had expected to be so critical. It was already bad enough her mom called her once a week to remind her that she wanted grandchildren and wasn't getting any younger. She didn't need her friend to do the same.

So Alex fled and buried herself under a mountain of paperwork and scurried home. She hadn’t even flinched when Mac Clancey, her office nemesis had told her that her floral wrap dress looked like it belonged on the Banana Boat. Of all the people in the office he was assigned to be her mentor. He was good at his job, but he was also good at making her feel like shit. He always seemed to look at her with disdain. His expression deep, pained and something else she couldn't quite detect. She didn't have time to figure out what drove Mac Clancey to act the way he did. She just wanted to go home and forget the words of her so-called friend. A curvy hot shot with a stellar record with the firm and the attention of every man within 100 miles of her.

Screw her. Alex thought to herself. She pulled herself up on the bed of pillows and flicked through the channels of her tv, but nothing was appealing. Max, had called her phone all day after work, hoping for a chance to apologize. While Alex loved Max, she wasn't ready to reconcile. Those words had stung. She knew she was the frumpy virgin. She didn't need to hear it again.

Just as those thoughts went through her head, her phone buzzed. Max. she rolled her eyes as she rolled over and grabbed the phone. Instead of Max she saw.



Mac: McPherson. You looked like a hot ass mess today after work. You ok?

Alex rolled her eyes. Great. Was everyone against her?

ALEXANDRA: Fine.

Mac: Sure didn't look fine. You need to take tomorrow off?



Alex was puzzled. Mac didn't ever show concern about her. She was sure some punch line was on the way.



Alexandra: Fine. Will be in the office bright and early.



Mac: Maybe not so bright and early. Looked like you needed to be on suicide watch.



Normally that comment would have made Alex cry, but for some reason, probably the seven glasses of wine, she chucked.



Alexandra: I did look like shit.



Mac: Maybe not shit, but yeah...it's ok to come in late tomorrow. Two days from now we've got a meeting on the Shuelter campaign. I need you well rested.



Again, not quite sure why Mac was being considerate and also because she was under the influence of her favorite wine. Alexandra texted him back.





Alexandra: "Help me fall asleep, then."

Mac: How and I supposed to do that?

Alexandra: "You're a smart man. I'm sure you can figure it out."



*5 minute pause*



Mac: "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"



Alexandra: "What do you think I'm saying?"



Mac: I don't know what to think. You're an enigma."



Alexandra: "An enigma?"



Mac: "Yes. I never know what you're thinking. "



Alexandra: "Sure you do."



Mac: No. I don't. Hard to know anything about you.



Alexandra: What do you want to know."



Mac: What makes you wet?



*pause*



Alexandra: Honestly?



Mac: Yes.



Alexandra: You.



Mac: Yeah?



Alexandra: Yeah.



Mac: Really? At work you act like you hate me.



Alexandra: No I don't.



Mac: You're always giving me shit.



Alexandra: You don't pay me attention.



Mac: Yes I do. Always looking at your body.



Alexandra: You treat me like a child.



Mac: I don't.



Alexandra: You don't even look my way.



Mac: Yeah I do.



Alexandra: You tease me.



Mac: The whole time all I can think of is your body. What it'd be like to touch you. Taste you. See how you feel.



Alexandra: I see.



Mac: So?



Alexandra: ?



Mac: What makes you wet?



Alexandra: Being touched and kissed all over.



Mac: All over?



Alexandra: All over.



Mac: We work together.



Alexandra: I know.



Mac: You're little miss innocent. If I even touched you...



Alexandra: Maxine, my best freind would have your dick chopped off...



Mac: It might be worth it to taste you.



Alexandra: Yeah?



Mac: I think about it sometimes when I'm typing reports or in meetings.



Alexandra: What do you think about?



Mac: You ridding me. I'm inside of you. Pleasing you. You're moaning. Your titties jiggling above my face. You lean over and let me put them in my mouth. So sexy.



Alexandra: What am I wearing?



Mac: That little black and white wrap dress you wear with the teal blazer. I just pull everything off and slide you over me.



Alexandra: I thought you hate that dress.



Mac: I fucking love that dress. I want to slide my hands under that dress and finger fuck you, right there with everyone in the office watching.



Alexandra: OMG! Not like that. Everyone would know.



Mac: Nope. Just me and you. We'd sit behind that big oak desk. I'd slide my hand up that little skirt of yours and dip my fingers into your nectar. You'd fuck my fingers and my eyes would fuck every inch of your body. As long as you didn't say anything, no one would know.



Alexandra: Mac...you know I'm...I'm inexperienced. I'm... not fun.



Mac: You just need guidance. I'm good with that.



Alexandra: Sometimes I think of you too...during private time...guiding me.



Mac: Mmmm...hmmm...



Alexandra: Teaching me things. How to be a good lover. How to be a woman and not a girl.



Mac: Believe me you're all woman. I look at you in meetings. At lunch. Hell in church and I just think of being inside of you. Eating you. Sucking your clit.



Alexandra: I'm so conflicted...I want you, but...



Mac: I want you too. Bad.



Alexandra: It's just hard.



Mac: I know. It's hard and so am I.



Alexandra: I don't believe you.



Mac: I am.



Alexandra: Why?



Mac: You turn me on. All I think about is filling you over and over with my cock. Making you feel your first orgasm.



Alexandra: It wouldn't be my first.



Mac: Thought you were a virgin.



Alexandra: I am. I've touched...



Mac: Touched yourself?



Alexandra: Yes.



Mac: While thinking of me?



*Pause"



Alexandra: Yes.



Mac: What were we doing in the fantasy?



Alexandra: You were...you know fucking me against my office wall...I was moaning and nibbling your ear. Letting you know what your name sounds like.



Mac: Sounds sexy.



Alexandra: It was.



Mac: You know it doesn't have to be a fantasy.



Alexandra: Yes it does. We work together.



Mac: Are you going to say that all night?



Alexandra: No.



Mac: Good. What are you wearing?



Alexandra: A white cotton V-neck t-shirt.



Mac: You wearing shorts or pants?



Alexandra: No.



Mac: Bra? Panties?


Alexandra: No bra. Panties, yes.


Mac: Take them off.


Alexandra: Why?


Mac: So you can touch yourself.


Alexandra: Oh.



Mac: Are you?


Alexandra: What?


Mac: Touching yourself?


Alexandra: Yes.


Mac: How does it feel?


Alexandra: Soft, smooth...wet?


Mac: Tight?


Alexandra: Yes.


Mac: How do you feel?


Alexandra: Amazing. Relaxed.


Mac: You need to relax that sexy little body of yours.


Alexandra: I'm imagining it's you touching me.


Mac: I'm touching myself too. Imagining it's you stroking me.


Alexandra: I wish I was there...



Mac: Me too.


Alexandra moved her fingers back and forth, feeling the rhythm of her hips pump in tandem to the words of erotica that Mac was blasting through her phone. With her eyes closed she swore she could feel every inch of him. He was inside of her. His shaft blasting her core and punishing her with tender yet passionate gyrations.



Mac was caught up in the moment. He'd fantasized about filling her. About her kneeling in front of him in his office and wrapping those caramel lips around all 8 inches of his cock. His hand worked over time as he thought of her moving those lips up and down his length. He thought of snatching off her panties and fucking her until she begged him to stop right on top of his desk. Then, he'd make her walk around all day without her panties , pussy swollen from him thrusts and slick with her juices.



Alexandra: Mac. I need to come.

Mac: Hold on baby.



Alexandra: I don't know if I can.



Mac: Can you make yourself cum?

Alexandra: Yes...I'm close.


Mac: Then come, for me baby.



Alexandra was sweating profusely as she fingered her body. She was trying to keep quiet as her roommate was still awake in the living room, but her body was overcome with passion. She bit her lips to trap her scream, but one word leaked out in a whisper...Mac.


Alexandra: I'm done. You?


Mac: Almost.



Alexandra: Then I'll stay here with you.


Mack pumped his hand furiously. He was already slick with his own seed. His mind reeled to Alexandra's beautiful face, her bountiful breasts and her large ass. An expletive escaped his lips and echoed around his condo as the thought about palming that ass. Sucking those tits and claiming that body as his own. In his mind her eyes looked up at him and begged him, to let her taste him, so that he could literally be inside her twice. He wanted to hold back due to her experience, but he couldn't deny the dark wells of chocolate what the begged him for. He would gladly coat her throat with his essence.



Mac: All done.



Alexandra: Good.



Mac: Sleepy now?



Alexandra: Yes. THanks.



Mac: Always.



Alexandra: You?



Mac: Yeah. I'm only truly awake when you are around.



Alexandra: I never knew.



Mac: Well now you do.



Alexandra: Good night. See you tomorrow?



Mac: Yes, sexy. See you tomorrow.





Chapter End Notes:
What do you think guys?






Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.