Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warnings: sexuality, impolite language


Characters: Spock, Uhura, Kirk


ashalik = a special loved one (adjective); beloved; as in my darling wife. Vulcan.


t'hy'la= friend, lover. Vulcan.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


...

Spock's soft, full lower lip pressed against Nyota's skin as he retrieved the first cube of diced mango. She felt his mouth opening as he took the fruit between his teeth, held it on his tongue, then bit down and swallowed it.

"Agreeable," he murmured. "But it is not enough. I must have more." He licked the spot, seeking the juice left behind.

The heating system inside her quarters was turned up to a Vulcan-friendly warmth, but Nyota was sure that she felt goosebumps rising on her skin as his mouth moved down.

"I always bought you unripe mangoes when we were in San Francisco, because you said you didn't like most sugary things," she said. "Next time we're there, I'm running right off to the market for a bushel of ripe, sweet ones."

Spock's mouth curved in a smile against her skin before his lips closed over one nipple and the fruit resting atop it. He sucked. She gasped and trembled. He made a purring sound, swallowed, kissed her skin, spoke.

"That is an excellent suggestion, t'hy'la. I am grateful to you for teaching me about the merits of the mango in its riper condition." He moved above her and looked at her suggestively. "Ripeness makes it...sticky and wet. The act of eating a piece of mango is not dissimilar to certain intensely pleasurable activities I engage in with you."

Earlier, Spock had bitten and licked the flesh of the piece of mango she gave him, then sucked greedily at the sweet pieces remaining on the skin while casting heated looks in her direction. His behavior led to both of them getting naked.

"Spock, you're a master of clean dirty talk."

He picked up another cube of fruit from her belly and ate it. "Nyota, I have not used one profane word. I am simply stating that I can efficiently use my lips, tongue, and teeth to suck, lick, and tease away the sweetness of a piece of fruit. I am most fortunate that you allow me frequent opportunities to practice these skills within an intimate setting...by allowing me to tease, lick, and suck you."

"Ahh...I think that I'm the one who's fortunate," she moaned as his mouth moved down again to retrieve another piece, to lick, gently bite, to suck. "You're making me crazy," she whimpered.

"Such an action is both impossible and illogical; however, I find it gratifying to know that my actions result in your use of this colloquial expression." He lifted his head again. "I admit that it excites me. I could tell you this through our bond, but you like to hear me say it aloud, do you not? Your pulse beats more quickly in response." His mouth moved down again, nibbling away the fruit and stimulating her skin and her thoughts.

"Mmm..."

"Ashalik, you wish me to move down more quickly," he teased, "but will you ask me?"

"Please, Spock."

"Clarification requested. Tell me what you want."

"You know what I want!"

Even after two years together, some shyness remained. Simply grabbing Spock and pulling his clothes off was much easier than explicitly stating her desires He was in a playful mood today, and would not let her hide. Spock placed his shoulders between her thighs and pressed gently outwards, opening her. "Hearing it will please me."

"I...I want you to..."

"Say it, ashayam," he coaxed. "Make me helpless; make me reckless for you."

Images of what they'd done the last time he'd felt reckless rushed into her mind, making her heart pound. She trembled as the words spilled out.

"Please, fuck me, Spock. Kiss me - there - lick me, let me ride you, then turn us over and ride me. I want you." Her face grew hot with shame, but she'd said it and couldn't take it back; he didn't seem to mind.

Suddenly there was a lot less thinking and a lot more movement.

After several blissful minutes, they heard a voice that did neither moaned nor whispered and indeed, belonged to neither of them. "Commander Spock, please report to the Bridge immediately regarding a confidential matter."

They gazed at each other in panting, disappointed disbelief before Spock controlled his breathing and carefully withdrew from her, physically and emotionally. He flipped open his communicator, the image setting off. "I will report to the Bridge within seven minutes. Spock out."

Words were superfluous. Spock cast a look of regret at Nyota before stepping into the cleansing unit in the bathroom. Sighing, she pulled on a large, loose shirt and cleared away the mango peel and seeds. By the time she turned away from her tiny kitchenette, Spock was pulling his Science blue tunic over his black undershirt.

Her hands moved over the bed, leaving its surface tidy and smooth as though no one had ever pleaded with a lover there.

"Nyota, I will return to you as soon as duty permits. If this is not an emergency situation, I expect that our journey to New Vulcan will proceed as planned."

"Yes, beloved. Go now, don't be late because of me."

Spock lifted her hand away from the bed and pressed two fingers to hers; then he turned and left.

Nyota sighed again and headed for the cleansing unit.

An hour passed. She gave up on the idea of rekindling the heat they'd shared together; she needed to sleep. Maybe she could call Gaila first.

...

"WHAT? Gods, who is it?" Gaila blinked at the screen. "Oh! Ny! How are you, honey?" She pulled up the edge of a bedsheet, but it covered little of her bountiful emerald cleavage.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Gaila! I should have messaged you before opening a comm channel. I can contact you later."

A pair of well-muscled legs was barely visible behind Gaila's shoulder. The bed coverings twitched, quickly concealing the bare flesh.

"Um, we were kind of taking a break anyway." Even though Gaila was in her own private cabin on a different ship, she responded as though they were still roomates at Starfleet Academy, showing a bit of mild embarrassment. "I can talk for a couple of minutes."

"Seriously, I think I'd better call later. Looks like you're doing very well at the moment," Nyota said as a second pair of legs moved into view behind Gaila. A hand reached out and stole the bedcovers from the other person. Nyota suppressed a giggle. "You're entertaining company, so I'll check in after I get to New Vulcan."

"A few hours from now might be best, yeah," Gaila said distractedly. She leaned toward the screen and wiggled her eyebrows, then spoke in Orion. "I was just about to ask him to go, but I've decided that she's staying. We get along really well."

"Gaila! How does each one of them feel about you? Be a little more sensitive."

"Hey, neither one speaks Orion," Gaila shrugged. "Anyway, I've got the emotional thing all figured out this time. Really, I do! Travel safely, be blessed, and take care of yourself and your Vulcan." Gaila waved goodbye; the bedsheet dropped, leaving her nude as she ended the connection.

...

"That is impossible."

Apprehensive, Spock crossed his arms across his broad chest and stared at Jim Kirk.

"I have privately accessed planetary security records for New Vulcan and no Romulan spacecraft or espionage devices have been detected. It would be exceedingly difficult for any Romulan to land without detection long before before planetfall. In addition, the population of New Vulcan remains small and easy to monitor. Outsiders are easily noticed by Vulcans, generally speaking." Spock knew that all too well.

Feeling stressed and tired, Jim sighed and leaned forward across the table. "Cloaking technologies change by the month, we both know that. I'm not saying that New Vulcan's technologists aren't making the greatest possible effort to support defense and planetary security. I'm only saying this: Federation intelligence detected communications on a subspace channel and the name 'Sarek' was clearly mentioned as 'a leader of opinion', to quote directly. These reports may be wrong; maybe the readings don't refer to spacecraft or transmissions at all, but to atmospheric anomalies."

Spock remained impassive. "No doubt your name and mine are occasionally mentioned in obscure Romulan language transmissions...given our personal history of direct combat with Romulans. I do not think that I have sufficient data regarding this situation to warrant the cancellation of our visit."

Jim spread out his hands, exasperated. "Stop being so stubborn! I'm not trying to tell you to cancel your visit, Spock. Just consider the possibility of risk to Sarek, and to you and Uhura. And to New Vulcan as a whole."

"Have you considered the possibility of error? If anyone were able to send Romulan-language transmissions off planet, using normal communications channels, it would be easily noticed. Communications are carefully monitored on New Vulcan for security reasons. Perhaps Federation intelligence has made a linguistic error resulting from the similarities between Vulcan and Romulan. Lieutenant Uhura could make a useful analysis of these allegedly Romulan transmissions."

"I don't want her involved," Jim replied.

"May I ask why?"

"At least one of the transmissions referred to your father. Women are likely to respond emotionally, and perhaps impulsively, when they feel that a family member - a father-in-law, for example - is threatened."

"I was unaware that you were an expert on human female psychology, Jim."

"Don't go there, all right? Listen, Uhura's too close to the situation...and so are you."

"This additional information only strengthens my resolve to visit New Vulcan. If my father is in danger, it is my duty as his son, and as a citizen of New Vulcan, to make an effort to secure his safety."

"It may be risky."

"Is even one day in Starfleet absent of risk? Consider the large and small risks inherent in the daily operations of the Enterprise, for example. There is a thirty-seven point four percent risk that the waste system on Deck Five, Section Twenty-three may experience periodic delays in functionality resulting from -"

"Spock. Spare me. Please. "

"Jim, I cannot delay this visit, and I must have Nyota with me. My reasons are both personal and diplomatic. I will thoroughly review the Federation's intelligence report regarding this unusual transmission, and assess the risk. If a clear danger presents itself, we shall remain aboard. If we do travel, I request that you give the order for the establishment of a private communications channel to be used for intelligence updates."

"So you'll be spying for Starfleet?"

"It is not spying, simply a transfer of intelligence information between members of the Federation. I see no conflict of interest. Indeed, one might say that I will communicate with you in friendship."

"Oh." Jim always felt slightly surprised by Spock's occasional expressions of emotional attachment; they were rare enough that he knew them to be genuine. "Good. I'd like to hear from you, find out how you're both managing. Family visits with partners can be challenging sometimes." Not that he'd know; he'd never taken a girl home to meet any of his own relatives. He wondered what it would be like to be welcomed into a big family where the other people were actually related to you, unlike the semblance of family he had aboard the Enterprise.

 "Stay safe, both of you."












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.