Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The party was a live one. There were people everywhere. Drinking, smoking, dancing, talking, laughing. The usual. Normally, I didn't come to these types of parties, even though they were normal in the work place I chose as my career. But I always thought fabulous parties like this was just a distraction. I wouldn't have even came if my manager Pamela hadn't insisted.

Stupid work party. Was my attendance really necessary? I was just a bartender.

So there I was. Instead of socializing, I chose to sit at the bar by my lonesome and sip on my tonic while I flipped through the thousands of photos on my phone. I was bored to put it lightly. And that night, I just wasn't up for socializing.

All of a sudden, I could sense someone took the seat next to me. I thought it would be rude to look full on, so I kept my eyes casted down on my phone.

"God... You look fucking stunning in that dress." The context of those words caused me to look up.

And boy, did he take my breath away. Whoever he was, he was beautiful. He was full of tattoos and I could read immediately that he had a sort of bad boy quality about him, but at the same time, he looked like a boy next door. He seemed like a walking contradiction. A walking contradiction I wanted to get to know.

My eyes narrowed as I studied him expertly.


And still, the danger essence I couldn't shake off the more I looked at him. It was something about him. Something about the way he was staring, the way he was sitting, the way he carried himself. It all told me to stay away. But... he was very nice to look at.

"You're talking to me?" I questioned, a little thrown off, I pointed at my chest.


He seemed to be studying me just as intently as I did him.

"I don't see any other beautiful chick in this place." He stated simply, what looked to be a toothpick hung off the side of his mouth.

I looked around, and sure enough, this place was full of young, long-legged, beautiful women. Was he blind? Or did he just like to pick on the weak?

With that thought in mind, I shot him a challenging look. "Are you being sarcastic? Just trying to pester me?"

A confused expression crossed the strange man's face. "I think you're fucking beautiful. What's so bad about that?"

His body language seemed genuine. Maybe I was overreacting. I had to recover.

Quickly, I stuck my hand out and shot him a tight smile, "I'm Nahla."

The stranger took my hand in his much bigger one and shook it firmly, a satisfied smirk edged on his features. "I'm Jesse. Very lovely to meet you, Nahla."

"So... what brought you here, Jesse?" I was oftly curious considering I hadn't seen him here before.

"Hmph," He shrugged and downed a sip of drink, "I was just out roaming the streets, and stopped here spontaneously."

I couldn't stop the giggles that fell from my mouth. I shook my head. Of course. "Well, tonight, this party was supposed to be reserved for employees only. We're celebrating one of the manager's retirements."

The smirk grew on Jesse's face as he moved the block of ice around in his mouth, "You guys definitely need to up scale on your security then."

I shrugged my shoulders, "Oh what do I care? I'm just a bartender."

"Just a bartender?" Jesse's brown eyes widened playfully, "Don't be coy. Mixing drinks and catering to men that hit on you all night seems very difficult."

"I don't get hit on as much as you'd think." I responded honestly. This was the most attention I'd gotten from a guy in months.

"Oh, please." He waved his hand in the air, "All the guys that hit on you are probably too unnoticeable because the good quality men are intimidated by your beauty."

I turned my head sharply to stare at him questioningly, "What are you? My therapist?"

He shrugged in that leather jacket of his, "Could be." He stared at me seriously then, "But I'd much rather take you to bed."

"You're a funny guy, you know?" I nudged his side playfully.

My attempt to break the ice failed miserably. He was still serious. "I'm not trying to be funny. I'm trying to get you to come along with me so I can lay with you in the most unromantic way."

My eyes almost bulged out of their sockets at the boldness of this guy I had just met. "You do realize we're complete strangers, right?"

He nodded understandingly, "Strangers? Sure." Those brown eyes of his were intent as they ran over the ample curves of my body. "But I want you. One night, Nahla. That's all I ask."

"And if I say no?" I was still processing all that he said at that point.

"I turn the other cheek and you'll never see me again."

His boldness just turned me on even more. If he wasn't so God damned attractive I would've turned the other cheek at the mention of sex. But he stared at me as if I was fascinating. No one had ever looked at me that way before. Not to mention the sexy edge in his voice, his no-bullshit attitude, and the dangerous aroma he carried with him. Basically, everything about him was sexy to me. One night? I could do that. Lord knew I hadn't had sex in almost ten months. I needed some cleaning in my attic, if you know what I mean.

"Where will we go?" I asked finally. There was no way I was taking him back to my place. I may have been incredibly horny, but I wasn't stupid.

A satisfied smirk crossed Jesse's pink lips as he got up from the stool, rising to his full height of what I guessed was six foot. He grabbed my tiny hand and helped me get up as well, as I stood, I noticed my head hadn't even reached his chin. And I was wearing heels.

Jesse intertwined our fingers in a slow sensual way as his eyes raked over my body fully now. This caused the heat between my legs to increase and the knot in my stomach tightened. One look. One touch. And I was a goner.

"I'll take you there."












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.