Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


CHRIS:

 

When I pull into the driveway, I'm surprised to see Kat sitting on the porch stairs. She has her elbows on her knees, face in her hands, staring off.

 

She turns her eyes towards me but doesn't move as I approach. I notice her cheeks are tear stained and her eyes are puffy and red from crying. I instantly feel like crap for not calling her or answering her text.

"Shit, babe. I'm sorry." I say as I remove my hands from my jean pockets and spread my arms for an embrace. She doesn't move. She just continues to stare at me. I lower my arms and swat in front of her. I go to cup her face but she slaps my hand away and narrows her eyes at me.

"I'm not crying over my dumb ass boyfriend who hasn't bothered to call me for two fucking days or had the fucking decency to at least return my text. I'm pissed at that dick and only here to tell him to his face that if his fucking selfish ass doesn't want anything to fucking do with me at least man up and let me know." Kat stands up dusting off her clothes and starts walking her beautiful ass towards her SUV. I catch her arm and turn her around. She tries to tear her arm from my grasp but I forcibly pull her to me and hug her tight. She struggles at first but finally lets me hold her. She wraps her arms around my waist, buries her face in my chest and begins to cry.

"I'm sorry babe." I kiss the top of her head and begin massaging her back. I cradle her in this comforting embrace till her tears stop flowing.

Kat raises those sorrow filled eyes to mine. She allows me to wipe some stray tears beneath her eyes with the pad of my thumb. She let's me place a light kiss on her soft lips.

"Come inside with me. Please, Kat." I plead. She nods her consent. I hug her to me as we walk into the house.

I sit on the couch and pull Kat to sit next to me. She sits indian style, part of her knee resting on the top of my leg. I wrap my arm around her shoulders and watch as she silently faces forward.

God, I'm so ashamed for ignoring Kat for the past few days. Seeing her here now, I don't know how my stupid ass even questioned being with her.

"Thank you. I needed that." She whispers, eyes still looking ahead.

"Babe, what happened?" I ask as I gently stroke her shoulder and upper arm.

"Nothing. Only I got my ass chewed out and handed to me by my father. Now, he hates me and won't look at me and won't talk to me. That's all." She shrugs her shoulders nonchalantly. I squeeze her closer to me and Kat lays her head on my chest.

"I'm sure he doesn't hate you babe."

"If you say so." She sighs. We remain in this quiet reprieve for a while until I break it.

"Kat, baby, I'm really sorry for not calling you."

"You're an asshole."

"I know." She lifts her head to look at me.

" The fuck happened Chris?"

I take a deep breath.

"I needed some time to figure out some shit." Kat pulls away from me. She turns to face me maintaining her legs crossed.

"Look babe, I have worked hard to keep my life straight for the past 3 years. No women, no drugs, no jail. I would go to school, study, and work. That's what my life consisted of until I met this breathtakingly beautiful African-American woman." I smile at her. She returns it and rolls her eyes.

"Laying it on kinda thick, aren't you Romeo?"

"I'm just being honest." I smirk.

"I tried to stay away from you when I first met you but I couldn't. You were so fucking irresistible." She smiles and shakes her head.

I am quiet and stare off for a few minutes before I continue.

"That incident with Marcus, I fucked up Kat. I could have lost everything I've been working so hard for. Going to jail for kicking somebody's ass is fine if it's a first offense but not for me. I just got off of probation. I can't be fucking up like that."

"I'm sorry, I encouraged you."

"Naw babe. It was all me. I wanted to do it."

"Thank Michelle and her dad for me for their help getting that erased." Kat smiles and nods. I reach for her hand and lace our fingers together.

"Kat, that shit Marcus said. You know you really are too good for me."

Kat holds her hand up. "Stop it. I WAS too good for you when you were whoring and doing drugs, but you've changed. You're a good man, Chris." She strokes my cheek and kisses my lips lovingly. " I don't know why you can't see that baby. Everyone that really knows you, sees it: Chase, Chico, Josh, me." I lean my face into her hand enjoying her touch.

I take her hand and play with it lacing and unlacing our fingers again, the contrast of our skin tones is so arousing to me. I stop focusing on that and look at Kat's face.

"It's not just that Kat. We come from two different worlds. I'm a white lower class guy living in the attic of his brother's house with ex-con friends. You're a privilaged upper class woman with influential friends. I'm sure I'm not the type of guy your parents have in mind for you. I may not be the best man for you, but I want to be with you babe. I love you." She smiles widely and then punches me on my chest. Hard.

"Shit! That hurt Kat." I rub the spot she hit on my chest.

"Good. Don't be such a dick to me next time. Let me know what's going on and don't shut me out. Okay?" She raises her eyebrows expectantly.

"Yes." I say. She leans in close, full lips inches from mine and gazes into my eyes.

"Just so you know, my father would get a hard on just for the fact that you're a mechanical engineering major and my mother would just want to eat your adorable ass up. And most importantly, they'd like you because I love you."

She licks my bottom lip slowly, nibbling and pulling my lip ring when she reaches it.  I smile, who would have thought that simple piece of jewelry would get me so much action.

Kat climbs on my lap, straddling my hips. My hands go directly to her juicy ass. I knead it, squeeze it, spank it, and rub it.

"You like that ass baby?"

"Fuck yeah." I groan.

Kat threads her fingers through my hair and kisses me deeply, her tongue entangling mine. Fuck. How did I ever think I could leave this.

"Hey baby?" Kat says out of breath as we dry hump on the couch.

"Yeah babe?" She licks the shell of my ear, nibbling my earlobe. I groan deeply.

"You owe me a make up fuck." She says lustfully. I waste no time. I pick her sexy ass up, her legs wrap around my waist and I run up the stairs.

And fuck her I do. Against the wall, on the bed, doggystyle, and in the shower.

 

 

Kat's laying in my bed sleeping. I'm admiring her heavenly naked body, I just had the pleasure of enjoying. She really is breathtakingly beautiful.

I feel so relieved I talked to her today about the shit that's been bothering me.

I climb in and scoop her from behind inhaling her sweet scent. I rest my arm right below her breast and gently cup one succulent orb.

"Mmmm." She moans as she presses her ass further into my semi-erect penis.

"Don't start something you can't finish babe." I tell her. Kat responds by grinding her smooth ass on my dick making it grow.

"Mmmm. Can we have some lazy sex?" She continues to grind on my dick." I'm so wet and just want to feel that beautiful cock of yours stretch and pump my pussy deliciously slow and deep. Mmm. I'm craving a little taste baby." She says a little groggy, eyes still shut. She bends the leg on top giving me better access to enter her pussy.

"Fuck kat." I whisper as I kiss her neck. I easily slip my fully erect cock in her soaked center. I bury myself to the hilt and steadily pump into her.

"Yes baby. Just like that." She moans. Kat rolls her hips synchronized with my thrusts.

"Fuck Kat. That feels good." I move my hand from her soft breast and lay the palm against her pelvis. I use 2 fingers to stroke her swollen nub.

"Shit Chris." She breaths out. Her hips roll faster as I thrust deeper into her warm, wet center keeping the pressure on her clit. "Fu..ck.. ba..by.." Her pussy spasms and tightens around my dick.

"Damn babe." I pull out and stroke my dick between those luscious globes, grabbing a handful.

"Fuck Kat. This. is. one. fine. ass." I say hoarsely between thrusts. I squeeze both cheeks roughly as I pump faster and climax releasing my load on her silky back.

Damn that was unexpected but fucking good. I quickly get up and grab a towel to clean Kat. I throw the towel on the floor, too lazy to get back up.

She rolls over and places a soft kiss to my lips smiling.

"Thank you. You are so forgiven for being a dick." She lays her head on my bare chest.

"Good. Cause I don't think I could go another round." I grab that perfect gorgeous ass which I'm absolutely addicted to. "You wore me the fuck out woman." She giggles.

"Serves your ass right." I kiss the crown of her head and shut my eyes.

I'm never leaving this woman I think as the Sandman takes me away.

 

FRIDAY

KAT:

 

Chris says Chase has been stressing out looking for a mechanic to replace him. So,he's been working a lot trying to finish as much work as he can before his internship begins. He's been coming to see me every night after work and fucking me so good I can't see straight. Chris says he doesn't know how often we'll be able to see each other after he starts working as an intern so he's trying to get in as much time as he can now. I ain't complaining.

 

Chris has 4 interviews lined up today. The one with my father at Gulf Engineering is the last one. I'm a little nervous. He's suppose to pick me up at Chase's shop after so we can talk. I hope he understands. 

 

This is where I am right now. Sitting at the front counter browsing through the internet while chase locks up.

Dee dropped me off after dress shopping with Maria and her friend Amber. We had fun helping the two girls pick out dresses, accessories, and shoes for their homecoming dance. They are going  to look so fabulous.

I got to met Maria's mom, Rosa, when she picked her up from the shop. Maria favors her. She's short with a curvaceous body, long black hair and dark brown eyes. She was so sweet, thanking me for taking Maria shopping and giving me a hug.

 

"All locked up!" Chase yells. "Kitten, get your ass out here and have a beer with me and Chico!"

Chase has given me the pet name kitten. He says it suits me better because kittens are more adorable than cats. I shot him my middle finger when he told me. He just laughed saying, "Exactly. So adorable." Then winked at me and blew me a kiss.

 

I walk into the dimly lit back patio and sit at the pinic table next to Chico and across from Chase. Chase hands me an open bottle of Corona. I take a sip.

"Sooo...We gonna have guy talk now." I slide close to Chico so our legs are touching. I put my elbows on the wooden table, cup my face in my hands and smile brightly at Chase. Chase chuckles taking a swig from his beer.

"Kitten, what kind of guy talk do you want to have?" His voice deep with that southern drawl. He smiks raising an eyebrow.

I get a huge grin as the wheels turn in my head. "Your lost of virginity story. Oooo.. Yay! This should be fun." I clap my hands. "You go first Chase." I'm so excited. I squeeze next to Chico, thread my arm around his massive bicep and lay my head on his large shoulder. I look up at him with a sweet smile. He gives me an irritated glare that would make a normal person shit in their pants but I'm not normal.

"Mmmm. This is soo comfortable." I say rubbing my head into his arm. "And stop looking at me like that. Your big Godzilla ass knows you like it." That makes Chase crack up. Chico let's me stay there and picks his beer up with his other hand.

"Stop it Chase and tell us your story." I stare at him until he ceases his laughter and just that cute smile graces his pink kissable lips. Fucking cute ass motherfucker.

"Okay."

"I was a fine ass 16 year old white boy working at this auto shop for the summer. The owner, Mike, had a 17 year old daughter, Nicolle. She was cute but hell, I wasn't gonna be messin with the owner's daughter. I wasn't that stupid. During this particular summer, Nicolle's 18 year old cousin Mika came to visit. Now, Nicolle was cute but Mika was fucking HOT." He smiles obviously thinking about it.

"Her mom was white and her dad was black. Girl got the best fucking genes from both races." He looks at Chico with a mischievous smirk.

"Big ass titties, nice round juicy ass, caramel colored skin, long light brown hair and a pair of gorgeous blue eyes like mine." He winks at me.

"Damn. That girl was hot. I can still bust a nut to her."

" She was totally into me. So, I didn't refuse the pussy when it was offered. First time was a little awkward, I came really fast. But fuck, I was a horny teenage boy with a sexy ass woman who was ready to be fucked. It didn't take long for my dick to get hard again. Second time, I lasted a little longer. Mika enjoyed the fact I was a virgin and spent the whole summer teaching me all the explicits of sex. And fuck, I learned. I was fucking her so good and hard, had her toes curling, screaming my name and walking bowlegged by the time she left. Damn, that chick was sexy." Chase has a shit eating grin. I can't help but smile at the lustful happiness of his expression.

"That's fucking awesome man. Got you some black ass. Huh? Pound it." I say with a smirk, reaching over the table, fist extended.

"Fuck you kitten." But, he pounds it anyway.

"Alright papi, now it's your turn." I untangle myself from my comfortable position to look at Chico.

"You really want to hear this?" His deep chicano voice rumbles.

"Hell yeah! Spill it Chico." I answer him. I'm halfway done with my beer. I stradle the the bench, lean one arm on the table and rest the side of my head on my hand.

"Okay, I'm ready."

"Not much to tell. I was 17 about to turn 18. My father took me out, bought me a beer and then bought me a prostitute. Then told me I was a man."

"Was it good?" I ask curiously.

"It was sex to a 17 year old who never had sex before. Yes it was good."

"Alright. Hells yeah Chico! Pound it." I say in an exaggerated voice offering my fist to him. He looks at it, shakes his head and reluctantly touches it with his own knuckles.

"Darlin' it's your turn. Let's hear about that virginal pussy getting pounded." He grins.

I shake my head." Nope. You don't want to hear it." Chico surprises me by speaking.

"Kat, we shared. Spill it mami." He nudges my shoulder with his huge tattooed hand.

I give them a devilish grin and say in a husky voice," Fine. But, I didn't think you would want to hear about Chris' long..hard..thick..di..."

"Shut the fuck up, kitten." Chase interrupts me and I start laughing.

Chico stands up."I'm leaving, ese." He downs the rest of his beer. " I don't want to hear about Chris' dick. Have a good night." He shakes Chases' hand. "Kat see you later girl."

"Later papi." I wave.

When he's gone, Chase stares at me.

"You serious kitten? Chris was your first?"

"Mmmhmm and well worth the wait." I smirk. He smiles and shakes his head.

"Lucky fucking bastard."

We sit in a comfortable silence until I break it.

"Chase, can I ask you something? No offense intended." He raises an eyebrow and nods his head.

"Shoot."

"Okay. So,you like big tits, big ass, curves. What the fuck are you doing with Angie?" He rolls his eyes.

"One fucking stupid drunk ass night of unprotected sex."

"I get that you got her ignorant ass pregnant but why marry her?" He sighs.

"I know you know about our dad leaving us. Chris was 5 and I was 15. And to be honest with you, even though it was a struggle after he left. Our family was way better off without that abusive son of a bitch. I don't think Chris even remembers some of the shit that asshole used to do." His face grimaces as he recalls some of those memories.

"You should talk to him sometime about your dad." I encourage him. Something telling me Chris needs to hear this.

"Yeah. Probably. " He's quiet for a little while.

"When Angie told me she was pregnant, I didn't want my kid growing up without his father in the house. Or being raised by another man that might treat him like crap. I wanted to be a good man and a good father to my son or daughter. So, I manned up and married Angie. Besides, I thought to myself, love doesn't really exist so I could settle for her. From my experience kitten, what me and Angie have is way better than any examples of marriage I have ever seen. Main case and point, my parents."

Chase gives me a sad smile." But I see you and Chris. And yes, I can admit, I'm kinda jealous. He has a fine ass woman and you're both heads over heels in love with each other. I didn't know that existed." Shit. He's breaking my heart.

I get up, stand in front of him, caress his handsome face in both my hands and bend down to meet his eyes.

"Sweetie, you deserve a fine ass black woman with a big ass and some big ass fucking titties that will ride that dick hard every night and appreciate you fucking the shit out of her till she can't motherfucking walk the next day." He chuckles.

"You sure got a way with words."

"Chase, you deserve to find someone you love not someone you settled for because you got her pregnant. You deserve to be happy. I know it's none of my business but I really care about you. Divorce Angie and give yourself a chance to find love or lust. Someone that invokes some kind of emotion and makes your dick hard when you see her." I smile sincerely and wink at him. "No matter what race. Just think about it." He gives me a genuine smile as I straighten up.

"Kitten, you are something else. My brother is a lucky son of a bitch." He stands up and pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his firm chest.

"Thanks sweetheart." Chase kisses the top of my head.

"You're welcome."

"Chase?"

"Yeah kitten."I raise my head to look at his face.

"Come to church with me on Sunday then Sunday lunch at my parents house, lots of good ass food. I haven't gone in a while and probably need exorcism." His playful smirk is back.

"Food as good as that lasagna you bought last time. Fuck yeah. I don't do much on Sundays anyway. Angie goes to her moms and I watch football all day."

"Cool. We'll have the games on. My daddy loves football. Mass is at St. Joseph's Catholic church at 11 a.m."   Church has always helped me make big decisions in my life. I'm hoping something there will help guide Chase toward divorcing Angie.

 

We hear the patio door open and I pull myself from Chase's embrace. A sexy ass Chris passes through the entrance. He's dressed in well fitted gray dress pants, white dress shirt, a stripped powder blue and gray tie, no lip ring, clean shaven, and hair parted to the side in a preppy style.

"Damn boy! I don't know if I want to rip your clothes off and fuck you or just finger fuck myself while I stare at all your sexiness." I say biting my bottom lip admiring my boyfriend.

"Fuck." Chris groans adjusting his crotch as his dark green eyes focus on me.

Chase laughs."Shit! Kitten. That's the kinda of shit I need in my life."  I turn back to Chase.

" You need someone that appreciates all your fineness." I give him a quick hug and a soft kiss to his lips.

"Thanks."

"See ya Sunday."

"Yep." He winks at me.  I feel his eyes perusing my body in my cotton strapless teal pant jumper that clings to my curvy form. And Damn, my pussy creams as I have an image of of Chase sitting on the bench while I ride his dick reversed with my back to his chest, Chase kneading my breast as I bounce on his long thick dick. Chris looking sexy in this interview outfit with only his dick out fucking my mouth. Fuck. I'm horny.

"Chris you are one lucky motherfucker, man."

Chris nods in agreement." I know." He whispers as he watches me approach him. When I get to Chris he has a smile but there is saddness in his eyes and I remember why we're meeting here tonight.

"Hey babe." He pulls me close to him by my waist and gives me a quick peck on the lips. "We need to talk." I sigh and wrap my arms around his neck holding him tight reveling in his warm embrace.

"Yeah. I know." I answer.

"Come on. Later Chase!" He calls out as he leads me by my waist to the front of the building his hand gradually lowering to my butt where he starts rubbing it.

"Later brother."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Hope ya'll enjoyed it! I've been trying to get to Chase's story. One more chapter and I think it will be ready to start. Thank you for reading.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.