Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my third attempt at  writing this chapter. Last two times it got erased somehow half way through. So, I'm going to post half of it, then write the other half and post it as another chapter. I apologize if the chapter seems short, but otherwise I'm going to break this damn laptop if it gets erased again.

Exasperated sigh, "Here we go again."




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Kat:

Chris starts up the truck, I move as close to him as possible. My left hand reaches over to run my fingers through the back of his long black hair. I lay my right hand on his inner thigh.

"Baby, I was serious, your ass looks sexy as hell." I whisper as I squeeze his thigh and sowly inch my hand higher. I alternate between licking and sucking his neck and smooth jawline.

I finally reach his dick. "Mmmm, you hard for me baby." I stroke it over his pants. Chris' breathing increases.

"Kat, I can't..."

"Shhh, baby. I really, really, want to suck your dick right now." I say seductively while I undo his pants and free his erect dick.

"Fuck babe." His voice hoarsed. I lower my head to his crotch and engulf his whole wonderful manhood in my warm mouth. I feel the truck swerve and a "God Damn" from Chris as he sucks in his breath. Two more quick turns and the truck abruptly stops.

I turn my entire focus on pleasuring my man. I spiral my tongue around his cock as I move my mouth up and down his shaft, my hand taking over jerking his dick when my mouth moves up. I moan.

"I love the feel of this hard, thick cock in my mouth baby."

"Fuuuccckk..." Chris hand fists my hair, his hips undulate thrusting his cock deeper in my mouth.

"Fuucck, I'm...cu..mm...ing." His voice deep as he draws out the words. His warm seed gushes into my mouth and I swallow it hungrily.

"Damn." He groans. I continue to devour his dick making sure I drain him completely before I release him with a loud "pop." I look into his satisfied gorgeous green eyes.

"Delicious baby." I say as I wipe the corner of my mouth with my thumb.

Chris is staring at me intensely then suddenly crushes his lips to mine, kissing me voraciously.

"You are the fucking sexiest woman Kat." He tells me in the mist of dominating my lips and tongue with his. Chris pulls my strapless top down and gorges on one of my full breast as he palms the other one.

"Mmmm." I arch my back enjoying his manipulation of my tits.

"I love these." Chris says as he greedily latches on to the other breast and pulls off my jumper. I bend my knee and he moves my panties to the side inserting two fingers in my wet, aching pussy. I am so ready to cum. I move my hips to meet his every pump.

Chris unexpectedly pulls his fingers out. I look at him confused.

"What...? I want to cum baby." I whine.

He has a cute boyish smirk that's more pronounced by his shaved face and parted hairstyle.

"You will." Chris moves down, removes my panties, spreads my legs further apart and starts feasting on my sopping wet cunt.

"Ahhh..yes..baby.." I pant. His tongue pistons in and out of my wet hole while his thumb strokes my clit. I thread my hands through his long hair enjoying the feel of his soft locks. I watch as he eats me out looking sexy in his interview clothes. His tongue and fingers sucking, licking, and stroking me sending an amazing pleasure throughout my core.

"FUCK CHRIS!" I reach my climax quick. My essence flooding Chris' mouth. He persists fondling me with his talented tongue making me cum two more times. I lay back with my legs pressed together emitting quiet moans until the delicious orgasmic sensations have faded.

I sit up to stare at Chris whose sad smile has returned.

I smile and sigh," Damn. You're good at that, baby."

He chuckles. "Look who's talking." He leans over and kisses me softly on the lips. I pull my jumper back on.

After a few minutes of us catching our breaths and sitting in silence, I take a deep breath ready to discuss the situation.

"Chris I know I should have told you about my father but I didn't want to put any added pressure on you. I wanted you to be yourself and interview with the CEO of Gulf Engineering, not your girlfriend's father. I hope you understand." I ramble.

He laughs."Does it seem like I'm angry at you? Especially after that fucking incredible blowjob."

I shake my head. "But, I know something's wrong."

Chris' smile disappears, he looks at me seriously and takes a hold of my hands.

"Kat, you know I love you, right?" I nod my head with an uneasiness building in the pit of my stomach. "Fuck." He sighs. " You know I've really wanted to work for Gulf Engineering, right?" I nod my head once again. " I can't have both, not right now anyway."

"Because of who my father is."

" Yes."

"Kat, I still haven't accepted the position. I need to let him know by Monday."

I lower my gaze to our intertwined hands, I pick them up and kiss the back of each of his hands before I let them go.

"I love you, Chris." I smile sadly. "But, we can't see each other anymore, it's a no brainer."

"Fuck me." Chris sighs and hits the steering wheel. I lift my knees to my chest and wrap my arms around my legs. I lay my chin on top of my knees. Chris peers out the windshield at the empty parking lot, his expression riddled with anger and confusion. We engross ourselves in silence for a while.

 

 

"Babe, I know this is unfair of me to ask, but it's only 6 months of internship. Will you wait for me? I don't want to lose you." He ask sincerely.

I turn my head towards him laying my cheek on my knee.

"If that's what you want. I will, no brainer." I answer truthfully.

"That's what I want."

I give him a sweet smile. "I will."

 

 

Chris: Earlier today

 

I'm sitting outside of Mr. Robert Creed's office, CEO of Gulf Engineering waiting to be interviewed.

My other three interviews today went good but this is my dream internship, this is the one I really want.

"Mr. James, Mr. Creed will see you now." A short stocky red hair woman addresses me.

"Thank you." I say as I head to his office. I knock before I open the door and walk inside.

The office is huge like the size of a studio apartment. Directly to my left is a dark brown suede couch. In the center is a massive dark wood desk with matching bookcases on either side and a high back leather chair behind it. Two antique style brown cushion chairs with craved etchings in the wood of their arms and legs are situated facing the desk.

"Mr. James."

"Yes sir." He stands up from behind his desk and walks towards me. He extends his hand and I give him a firm handshake.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. James."

"You too, Mr. Creed." Robert Creed is an African American man, a little taller than me. He seems familiar like I've seen him before.

"Have a seat." He says as he goes to sit behind his desk again.

Then he starts with the bullshit questions I've been answering all day: "What do you have to offer the company?" "What can we offer you?" "What are your plans after graduation?" "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"  "10 years?"  I answer honestly because I actually do see myself at Gulf Engineering in the future.

Then he asks me a question I've been dreading and glad I had avoided all day until now.

"Mr. James, what were you arrested for?" He is straight forward, no change in his professional demeanor. There is no point in lying or trying to spin this. Plus I hate bullshit. I look Mr. Creed in the eyes, unashamed and confident.

"I was arrested for drug possesion and distribution, sir."

"Were you doing drugs?"

"Yes." He is stoic, no reaction.

"Do you still engage in drug activity?"

"No sir." He stares at me for a long time.

 

 

"Thank you for your honesty, Mr. James."

"You're welcome." Another few minutes pass as he evaluates me.

 

"Mr. James, your academic accomplishments are outstanding otherwise you would not even be here. Your proposal was exceptional, the best I have seen in a few years. What I really look for in a candidate is intergrity and by answering honestly and owning up to your past mistakes you have proven that you have that. I have an immense respect for you and would like to offer you one of our internship positions."

I feel like jumping up and down but only smile modestly.

"Thank you ."

"Is that a yes, Mr. James?"

"Absolutely."

"Good. We are very lucky to have you." He stands up to shake my hand.

"Mr. James, your proposal was so impressive, I showed it to one of our clients. They are interested in using it. I want to introduce you to the representative you will be working with to put your proposal in effect."

"Yes sir." I can't fucking believe this is happening.

"Nancy, please locate and send Mr. Wright in."

"Yes, Mr. Creed." We talk about the details of my proposal and some changes required until there is a knock on the door.

"Come in." Mr. Creed answers. And Holy Shit! If it isn't Anderson. This is the job he's in town for?

Anderson greets Mr. Creed first then his gaze falls on me.

"Chris?" He says surprised.

"Yes." I stand up.

"You know each other?" Mr. Creed asks confused. Anderson looks at him then me then back at him perplexed.

Then says,"You two DON'T know each other?" Now, I'm completely thrown off.

"No." I shake my head puzzled.

"You've never met your girlfriend's father?"

"WHAT?" Mr. Creed and I yell in unison.

"You're Christopher James, the guy Katarina's been... Shit, no wonder the name sounded familiar." He says to himself. I plop down in the chair.

"Ho..ly..Fuck." I say amazed at the situation. That's why she wants to talk to me after this interview.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Christopher," I guess he figures since I'm fucking his daughter we're on a first name basis," This is a problem, son." His expression worried.

"Anderson, come have a seat." Anderson sits in the matching antique chair next to me.

"This is definetely a problem." Mr. Creed runs a frustrated hand over his face.

"Christopher, I like you son. I know my daughter and I know she purposely kept this information from you. I'm sure she thought she was doing the right thing." He takes a moment." Here's the problem. About 5 years ago, Gulf Engineering began to have a problem with our internship program. We had always been known as a reputable company only allowing the best candidates into our internship pprogram and hiring qualified employees afterwards. Some of the people running the program either started hiring unqualified friends and family members or accepted bribes from influential patrons to allow sons and daughters into our program. Needless to say, our company suffered. The dependable, high quality of our work was gone. We lost some business with complaints of poorly trained employees. I assembled a group to look into the matter. When we found the corruption, some people were let go and anyone discovered to be participating in nepotism, favoritism, or bribery is to be immediately terminated. I instilled new guidelines to the recruitment process. Two important ones are only the top 5% of the graduating class is granted an interview and I personally conduct final interviews." He let's out a heavy sigh." You see Christopher, where it would be viewed as an act of favortism not to mention hypocritical of me to hire my daughter's boyfriend for a position."

My heart sinks. The job I wanted so bad has just been taken from me because of the person I feel in love with.

"Yes sir, I understand." I answer dejected.

"That being said, we only hire the best and you, Christopher, are one of the best we have seen in a while. This is a great opportunity for you to learn and enhance your already prolific skills. We as a corporation would immensely benefit from an innovative intelligent mind like yours. It would be a loss for both parties to miss out on this opportunity." He looks over at Anderson, then levels his gaze at me. "Christopher, I can talk to Katarina." I understand what he's insinuating, to leave my woman so I can have this internship. Fucking Fuck.

"I don't know how serious your relationship is but I'm sure if I explain the situation she would understand." He glances at Anderson who is regarding me with sympathy in his eyes. Anderson puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sure Kat will understand what a big deal this is for you." I know they can see the distress in my face. I bite the left side of my bottom lip searching for my absent lip ring.

"Mr. Creed, I love Kat." I confess. He smiles at me and nods.

I sigh. " I will talk to her tonight and get back to you on Monday. I appreciate the opportunity you are offering me and comprehend the perdicament we are both in." I stand up to leave. "Thank you ." He stands up also and shakes my hand.

"Please consider this, it would be a tremendous loss on both parts."

"Yes sir." I turn to Anderson who rises from his chair.

"Anderson." He shakes my hand.

"Sorry man."

I leave the office to go meet Kat.

I'm so fucking pissed. Why does life have to be this fucking hard?

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Finally !! I'm typing up the other half after I post this. It should be up by tomorrow. Thank you for reading.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.