Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last chapter for this weekend.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chris:

 

I drive to my house in relative silence but not awkward. When Kat said she trusted me, it made my heart swell. I wanted to rip her clothes off and make love to her right there in the parking lot. She has been looking out the window for most of the ride. She turns to look at me. " Chris, can I say something?". I glance at her, she looks unsure and timid,"Sure."  "I did'nt mean to cockblock you at the shoe rental desk with those two woman, they looked pretty eager to spread for you, sorry." I frown," Don't be sorry, I did'nt want any part of them." "Why?" "I'm not into the casual sex thing." "O, that's kinda different." "Ya, I know. I used to be into it, but it's not worth it. At least not to me." There's silence, I want to ask her if she has casual sex but know it would piss the shit out of me if she said yes. So, I don't ask. I pull up to the house. A 3 bedroom yellow and white cottage home with stairs that lead to a raised front porch. I watch Kat examine the house," Do you have any roommates?", " No, I live with my brother and his wife. My brother made rhe attic into a second floor so that's where I stay." We start talking about different things; family, friends, music, movies, food. At some point we recline our seats all the way back. I peek over at her occasionally but mostly we just stare at the lipstick red ceililng. I asked her about the color, she said she likes it cause it pops and makes her stand out on the road. I am loving this, I want to know her. I don't think I've ever had a conversation like this with anyone. Plainly put, it makes me  happy, something I have not felt in an eternity. I don't want her to go. We are still parked in the driveway with the car running when her phone rings. She looks at it and ignores it. She let's out a sigh, "I guess you need to get some rest." "Yep" I answer sadly. We both open our door to get out. I'm  standing in front of the car looking at those captivating eyes. 

 

Kat:

"Thank you Christopher. It was really nice meeting you." I had intended to kiss him on the cheek. But when I saw him lick that godamn lip ring, I wanted a taste. I take his bottom lip into my mouth and suck on it gently savoring the feel and taste of him.

 

Chris:

 

She starts sucking my lip and fuck it, feels too fucking good. I've been wanting this all night. So, fuck it. I grab her waist and pull her flush against me. I pull back only for a moment and see her brown eyes are full of lust. I capture those willing full lips of hers into a dominating kiss. I plunge my tongue into her mouth and hear a moan. I can't seem to get enough. Our tongues wrestle for the sole purpose of tasting each other. I grab a hand full of that round ass which each hand and lift her up. She instinctively wraps those long firm legs around my waist and her arms encircle my neck. I turn her around while massaging her ass and sit her on the hood of  her SUV.  I move my hands to her inner thighs and spread her legs. I fit my erection on her jean clad sex. I feel her breathing get heavier. She lets go of my lips and starts biting neck as she slowly grinds on my dick. I groan in pleasure. I keep wrapping  my right hand around her hair until my fingers reach her scalp. I pull her head back and once again assualt her those luscious lips. I move my other hand under the hem of her shirt, I am desperate to touch her skin again. I trace my fingers over her bare stomach and ribs moving up until they reach their destination. I pull down her bra and am elated when I finally reach it. I hold her breast for a second enjoying the feel of the weight in my hand. I start kneading it while I rub her nipple with my thumb. I hear her whimper and it makes my dick jump. I do the same to the other breast. I'm not sure how long we are on top of the hood dry humping and making out. But, I finally tell her, "I want you Kat. no. I fucking need you right now."

 

Kat:

 

Holy fuck ! This man is all kinds of sexy. I didn"t think he could turn me on even more. But, when he whispered in my ear in a deep, husky voice "I want you Kat. no. I fucking need you right now." My panties got soaked. I nod "yes" cause I wanted him too. I had to tell him something first which I prayed wouldn"t make him change his mind.I stop kissing him, press my forehead against his,put my hands on his shoulders, look into those now dark green eyes. I take a deep inhale of his now familiar earthy masculine scent. "Mmmm."  I am slightly out of breath, "Christopher, I need to tell you something first." "Okay" he caresses my cheek gently. I lean into it, he runs a finger over my swollen lips. I love the feel of his rough hands on me. " Christopher,  I'm a virgin, but I want you soo much right now."I whisper.  I don't know what has come over me, I just know I need him inside me right now. I have gone 22 years and have never felt this overwhelming urge to be with someone, not even when I'm drunk and horny. I can stop myself. When I date a guy, I'm straight with them and tell them I won't sleep with them. They usually don't stick around after that. With Christopher, just after one day, it feels right. I want him. I need him. I'm ready for this. Chris moves back and his eyes have regret in them,"I'm sorry Kat. I can't do this." He goes into his house. I stare at the closed white wooden door with tears welling up in my eyes for a few minutes before I get in my car and drive away.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.