Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 photo 337ac466-0bfd-4299-88b5-93a0df341663_zpsd4a0a8f3.jpg

 photo DOUGLAS-BOOTH-INTERVIEW-MAG2_zps86d0a458.jpg

Vanessa's new secretary is young and gorgeous but also unreliable and terrible at his job.

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"Again with this Tristan?" She's tired of having this talk. "Not only are you late but what are you wearing?"

"I brought you coffee," Tristan sets a cup next to her already half drank cup of tea and conveniently ignores the question about his attire.

"You know I don't drink coffee," She's been wondering for months what exactly she did to get stuck with him as her secretary. Vanessa understands that his father is the CEO but why her? There are plenty of people here with more patience than her.

"Right, I knew that."

"This coffee was clearly for you I don't even know why you're over here trying to fool me. Please just get to the desk."

"Oh yeah, these calls are for you," He drops a stack of post-it notes on her desk.

"Are these all from today? Because I've been available to take calls all day," Swear to god if these people called me today, Vanessa grinds her teeth.

"Nah, it's the past week. I forgot about them."

Vanessa goes through the day with an attitude and has to skip lunch to play catch up.

It's going on 8 o'clock and she has finally finished returning a weeks' worth of calls. She wouldn't be staying late if her "secretary" hadn't been withholding her messages. "Tristan!" Of course the guy isn't at his desk because that would mean he was doing his job. "Forget it, I'll do it myself as usual." She stomps down the hallway to the copy room and what does she see? Tristan sitting on the copier enjoying a cigarette.

"I'm not even surprised," Tristan shrugs. "But I am pissed. Would it kill you to do some work? It's like you want to ruin me."

"Vanessa," his deep voice caresses her ear. "You gotta loosen up, relax a little. You want a smoke?"

"You're going to set the building on fire," she put out this cig and watches him pout those pretty lips. "It's ridiculous that I have to make my own copies, it's what you get paid to do." Before Vanessa can say anything else Tristan is behind her growling in her ear and using his body to trap her against the copier.

"Vanessa. Gorgeous, overworked Vanessa" his hands glide along her curves squeezing just below her breasts. She should stop him. This isn't proper work conduct and someone could walk in any second. But when his groin presses into her ass she has to choke down a moan.

"Tristan," he shushes Vanessa and kisses her bare shoulder.

"My job is to make things easier for you and I'll admit I've been slacking.  So let me tell you what I'm going to do." His right hand has drifted far south playing with the hem of her dress. "I can tell you're sensitive so I'm going to suck these," his left hand palms covered breasts, "until you politely ask for my mouth in other places." She obviously gave up control of the situation long ago so there's no need to pretend she don't want any of this to happen. Vanessa surprises him by arching her back, grinding into him. Tristan probably expected some excuse as to why this shouldn't happen, especially here, but no. He's right, she's overworked and he's been slacking.

"I'm going to bury my head between these thighs," his hands cup her sex. "Fuck I've wanted this since I got hired," Tristan's teeth nip at her neck. "Those skirts, those heels," his hands are squeezing her waist, pulling her closer so she can feel the length of him. "Christ, those glasses."

Vanessa's moans are silenced by his fingers and she should regret what comes after but all she can do is close her eyes and enjoy.

 

"You know I specifically asked to be your secretary." He says as he zips up his pants.

"Why would you do that?" Vanessa hopes she doesn't look as debauched as she feels.

"So I would see you every day," he smirks.

"Seriously though Tristan you have to start taking your job more seriously."

"We'll if I had some sort of incentive, say... I don't know, those lips. I might be more motivated to get things done."

"Maybe we can work something out."

*2 weeks layer*

"Check it out... employee of the month."

"Yeah, I got the email" Vanessa smiles and rolls her eyes.

"I've improved," Tristan hasn't been late a single minute since their tryst in the copy room. He answers the phones and waits at her beck and call. A few people took notice and made him employee of the month.

"So you have,"

"So I was hoping you would reward me in the copy room or in your office, or right here in the break room in front of everyone. Really anywhere is good for me."

"Well I planned on working a little late, there's so much to do I think I could use your help." She whispers.

"Whatever you need" he smirks.






Chapter End Notes:

I have all these drabbles and nothing to do with them so I figured I would put them up as one piece. So this will be a random compilation of cliched bits

I dont have 101 *yet* but I like this because I can keep adding on FOREVER

Some are smutty, some are fluffy. I'll label as I go.

P.S. I'll be using the same cast bc they're so lovely







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.