Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello all! Writing this a day late, because I tried to rush publishing it so I could get to bed! I hope you all enjoy this lovely chapter!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


..So baby take your clothes off

A chance like this

You may never get to show off

Show off, show off

What you talking about

I see you like to tease, baby..-Loft Music

Carter looked at the beauty that stood in front of him. The red lighting in the room illuminated over her skin giving her an exotic glow. He watched as she walked slowly, seductively made her way towards him. Sitting in the comfy leather chair across from where she stood, he patiently waited for her to get to him. Once she did, she climbed into his lap and placed soft, sweet kisses among his neck and lips. He let out a cool sigh. The simple yet sexy gesture was enough to deepen his sexual mood and desire. Grabbing the beauty by her blonde hair, his lips roughly came crashing down on hers. Letting go of her hair, he let his hands run over her shoulders, pushing down the straps of her black, chain embellished plunging mesh dress. Her soft and delicate skin felt good underneath his rough hands. Moving his lips from hers, he began to leave a trail of kisses along her neck and shoulders. Carter heard a small moan leave the blonde's full lips, pushing her dress down towards her waist, he began to leave more trails of kisses down the nape of her neck and space in between her full breast.

The blonde ran her hands down her chest towards his belt buckle, and began to do undo his belt and jeans. The blonde gasped when she felt Carter rip her lace underwear off of her. Capturing each other's lips in a heated and passionate kiss, the blonde felt Carter reach in between them and slightly pull down his jeans and underwear. Carter slowly slid his throbbing manhood inside of beautiful blonde. Carter gripped the girl by her hips and slowly began to moved her slowly against him back and forth, until she took over the movement for him. Letting out a small moan as the girl began to ride him. "..Damn, Giselle.." He let out causing the blonde, Giselle, to giggle. "You like that?" She teased going a little faster. Biting down on his lip, he smirked. "..I fuckin' love it.." He whispered into her soft skin before placing soft kisses and bites among her neck.

Another moan escaped Giselle's lips as she began to reach her peak. She quickened her pace, riding high on the satification that was created between the both of them. Carter knew Giselle was close to the edge, feeling her walls tighten around him. She felt so good that he too was reaching end. Not long after their climax came crashing down around them. Placing his lips against hers, he gave her breathless kiss. "I love you, Giselle..I love you so much." He whispered looking into the girl's exotic blue eyes.


Carter stepped inside the prestigious packed strip club, The Cat's Eye. The atmosphere of the Cat's Eye was different from all of the other nights, he had been their. Probably because the club for the night was his or that all of his "friends" occupied the club's space. Either way, he was feeling good and was ready to have a good time, like he did every night. His eyes seemed to be interested in everything in the room from the thousands of bottles of the liquor at the bar to the flexible and talented strippers to the music and two the dark purple, bluish color of the room. There was a lot of trouble and temptation he could get into and he couldn't wait to dwell in both.

"Carter! Wassup, Birthday boy?!" Carter's friend Drew stood up and shouted from across the club from the VIP section.

Carter smiled and walked over towards Drew and embraced. "I'm aight. Ready to have fun."

Drew smirked. "It looks like you in the right place for that. You see these strippers? They hot as hell."

Carter nodded. "I see 'em. I'm still trying to figure out which ones I'm gonna bring back to mansion for the afterparty." He responded settling in a space on the leather couch of the booth. Calling over the waitress, he ordered tons of shots and drinks for himself and friends. He had a feeling tonight was going to be one of the best he's had in awhile. 


Giselle opened up her locker and took off her normal street clothes and slipped into her gold cutout catsuit and gold heels for the night. Closing the locker behind her, she walking over towards the dressing room mirror and sat down applying makeup on her eyes and lips. Putting on two huge hoop earrings and fluffing out her blonde hair, as her boss came into the room.

"Okay, girls. We got big, big, big, money in the club tonight. Carter Graham, you may have heard of him. His father was a famous record producer and business man before his passing. Anyway, today is his twenty-fourth birthday, and I need you to be on your best behavior and give him the best time you girls can give him. Got it?" Giselle heard her boss, Mr. Delroy say to her and the girls in the room. Giselle, along with her co-workers, nodded in understanding.

"Damn, girl. You gon' knock 'em dead, aren't you?" Giselle heard her friend Desiree asked her from behind. "You know it, girl. I gotta pay for my tuition at law school some kind of way." Giselle responded to the brunette with a smile.

"Well, you dressed right for tonight's occasion. We got money in the building. Carter and his boys are gonna have a field day with you." Desiree said playing with a strand of her blonde locks.

"We'll see." Giselle told her, before getting up from her chair, she slowly made her way towards the front of the club. The sight of the club was a bit overwhelming for Giselle, even though she worked a packed audience before but nothing such as this. Putting her somewhat nervous thoughts aside, Giselle began to scan the club for the honorary guest in question. Spotting him in the VIP section, she decided to make her move.

"Could I interest the birthday boy in a private dance?" 


Carter was sitting at the in the VIP section with his friends, drinking, talking and smoking weed, the usual activities he does with his friends. Everything was shaping up to be a good night, and it got even better when a beautiful exotic looking blonde came up to him and asked him if he wanted a private dance. Without even second guessing it, he told her he was interested. Taking the girl's outstretched hand, he was led throughout the club and into a private room. As he sat down on the leather sofa, Carter watched as the beautiful woman close the door behind them.

"What's your name?" Carter asked the blonde as she sat next to him on the sofa.

Giselle smirked. There was always that one guy, who try to get too personal for her liking. "You call me Goldie, sweetheart." She answered.

"I'm pretty sure Goldie isn't on birth certificate." Carter responded. Giselle patted Carter on his thigh before she got up from her place beside him.

"Goldie is all you need to know." her. He was a person of mystery as well, especially when it came to women. It kept them coming back.

"Are you paying attention?" Giselle asked Carter, who seemed to be deep in his thoughts about something.

"I am now." Carter answered her, with a slight smirk on face staring at her in front of him.

"Good." Giselle said flashing him a smile. As the slow music started, Giselle began to sway her hips to the slow beat. Slowly walking towards the pole in the middle of the room, she began to swing around it. Carter watched contently, as he watched the beauty grind and swing on the pole in front of him. He watched her hop up to the top of the pole and swing all the way with ease. As she got to the bottom of the pole, he watched her get on her hands and knees, slowly crawling towards him. She continued to crawl to him, until she was able to reach his lap. Giselle seductively ran her perfectly manicured hand up his leg, crotch and chest. Getting up from her knees, she straddled his lap. A smile grew on her face, as she watched stared at her with so much lust and desire. Deciding to tease him a little more, Giselle whispered in her ear. "You like your birthday present so far?" She asked, nibbling on his earlobe slightly. "..I love it.." He answered biting his lip slightly. Giselle turned herself around, so that she was sitting on his lap. Slowly sliding down his lap and onto the floor. Crawling back to the pole, Giselle felt his eyes on her. She can tell Carter was watching the arch of her back and the curve of her ass. And Carter definitely was. Carter watched her get up on her feet, and swing on the pole once more. Watching her swing down into a handstand following a split, Carter couldn't mask the amazement on his face. He was beyond impressed. Giselle got out of her split position and crawled back over towards Carter and crawled into his lap again, as the song ended.

"I hope you had a good time. Happy birthday." Giselle said running her finger under chin.

"I did, and thank you. Look, there's an after party at my place. If you want to come when your shift is over you can." Carter told her, staring into her blue eyes.

Giselle smiled and nodded. "I'll think about it. How will I know how to get there?"

Carter smirked. "Once I leave so will everyone else, you can just follow the crowd." Giselle rolled her eyes at the handsome man, and got up from lap.

Grabbing his hand, she led him back to the VIP section. Before going to sit back down with his friends, Carter shot Giselle a look. Giselle gave him a small smile, and headed to leave. As she was leaving, she heard his friends hound him with questions on what happened in the room between. Giselle couldn't help but let a smirk play on her lips.






Chapter End Notes:

I hope you guys enjoy it! Tell me what you think! :)







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.