Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first story on here. I hope you somewhat enjoy it. Can someone please make me a banner?




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The devil to many people was a man who lived down below with horns on his head and carried a pitchfork. But my version of the devil was different. He came in the form of 6'2 and his hair was black as night. Piercings pinched his eyebrows and tattoos covered every square inch of his arms. That's why at the university he is required to wear a jacket so they will remain cover. He still gives off a dangerous vibe though. I can feel it every time we pass each other in the halls.

   I try not to look at him because of the rumors that circulated around. One stated that if you stare at him in his eyes you will buy yourself an early ticket to your grave. I like being alive so I obey that rumor. I'm not the only one. People part like the red sea whenever they are graced with his presence. He scares the living hell out of me. Last week he sent a guy to the hospital by breaking his ribs. The cause of the brutal injury was that the guy had accidently bump into him. I can't believe that someone will do something like that.

  "Oh my god!" screamed Natasha.

  I jumped at the sound of her shrill voice wondering what the hell she was on about. I soon got my answered as I followed her pointing finger down the hall. There was evil himself dressed in his usual attire, all black. His name was Darren Trent and he was a walking nightmare. Silence fell over everyone as we silently watched him go by.

 His gaze locked onto us one by one, daring any of us to challenge him. But no one did because that would be suicidal. My throat tightened as he passed me. A mysterious scent came off of him and my nose registered as smoke mixed with something else that was sweet but not in a feminine way.

 "He's so yummy" whispered Natasha in my ear.

  I scowled at her because she was crazy. Sure I'll admit he's incredibly handsome but his awful and feared reputation turns me off from him. But Natasha didn't care. I can see it how she stares longingly after him and the sparkle in her eyes every time that someone mentions his name.

 "Come on we're going to be late to class" I say shutting my locker door shut and dragging her with me.

  We made it to History with thirty seconds to spare before the bell rang signaling that it was time to begin class. I took my seat in the back with Natasha sitting next to me. As the teacher, Mr. Harrison was preparing for his lesson today Natasha decided to start rambling about her crush.

 "Didn't Darren look great in his leather jacket today?" she sighed dreamily.

   "Um... he always wears that damn thing" I said unimpressed.

   It was true. The leather was Darren's signature look and it was one of the many reasons what made him so intimidating looking. Natasha quickly shoots me a glare.

"Why do you hate him so much?" she asks catching me off guard.

   I'm so used to her doting on him that I wasn't expecting this question.

  "Because he's a monster" I said harshly.

  Natasha flinched like I had just smacked her. She stared at me with hatred and disgust. I was kind of surprised because I had never seen her look that way at anybody before. Natasha was known to be kind that's why she was popular. Her good looks also played a major factor too. She was beautiful with flowing red hair and these blue eyes that constantly drew you in with each glance. Girls envied her and boys wanted to be with her well every boy except Darren. For some strange reason he was immune to Natasha's beauty and charm.

 "Wow I can't believe you would say something like that" says Natasha. "Darren is just misunderstood"

 "Oh really?" I said. "Are you actually defending a guy that physically harmed a person over something so stupid?"

 "Stop judging him because you don't know him"

 "Your right I don't know him and hopefully I never will!"

   I was getting sick and tired of her worshiping this bastard like he's a god or something. He's not. I didn't realize that the conversation that I and Natasha were having caused attention to us until Mr. Harrison cleared his throat. I looked at him and saw that everyone eyes were glued on us.

 "Are you two ladies done arguing? If so I would like to begin my lesson now" said Mr. Harrison.

  I was embarrassed. I didn't mean to loose my cool like that and to have everybody hear me. Now they know how I really feel about Darren. That wasn't a good thing because mostly people kept their opinions about him to themselves. They were afraid of what he will do and now so was I. I probably have a huge target on my back.

  I sunk down in my desk as Mr. Harrison droned on and on about some war that occurred way before my time. I was glad when class was over because it would be lunch time for me. I quickly got up and followed Natasha to the cafeteria but it was hard because she was walking so damn fast. I called her name and she turned to me.

  "What?" she spat loudly.

  I was taken back at her tone of voice.

 "Don't tell me that you're still mad at what I said"

 "As a matter of fact I am" she said crossing her arms.

 "Seriously? But what I said was only the truth"

 She snorted at my comment.

"You know what I think we should split up for a while"

"Excuse me?" I said can't believing how serious she was.

"It's obvious that we're in a disagreement and to be honest I don't want to be by you right now"

  She didn't give me a chance to respond because she stormed away and sat a different table with some of her friends. So that left me with the option of sitting by myself. Great. I then cursed at my antisocial behavior. I found an empty table by the window and sat down with my head facing down. I didn't bother eating because I wasn't in the mood.

   I lost my best friend over some damn guy. Some guy who wouldn't give her a time a day because he wasn't interested in her. She should be grateful that he wasn't. I still stand by my word when I say that Darren is a monster. I'm never going to take that back. Speaking of him, he stormed through the cafeteria doors slamming them open.

At once an eerie silence fell and everybody seemed to hold their breath in fear and anticipation of what he was going to do next. I just openly stared at him like he was a piece of filth on the bottom of my shoe. To my shock, he caught my stare and began walking towards me. Everybody followed his movements and my heart raced heavily.

  He had this maniac look in his eyes and if looks could kill I would have already been a corpse. I sat frozen when he approached me. His scent filled my nostrils making me fuzzy in the head. I couldn't really think because I was too busy inhaling in that sweet scent of his.

  "You!" he said the word with venom and a shiver skipped across my body.

  He slammed his hands down on the table making it shake. I heard a chorus of deep gasps and I held back a body jolt. Instead I faced Darren head on in the eyes even when my entire existence was telling me not to. This guy was truly frightening from his glare to his piercings that made him look menacing.

  I should be running away like a scared little girl. But I wasn't. I was going to stay here and not back down from him like he wanted me to. It was obvious what he was trying to do, intimidate me. At first it had worked but now I was gathering courage.

 "What do you fucking want?" I hissed my question.

   As I expected, Darren didn't flinch from my tone. He leaned in closer to me causing me to move backwards a little.

 "I heard you have been talking shit about me"

 By now the cafeteria was a church. Nobody uttered a word just watched and listened waiting for something to happen. This a car crash for them one they could not look away from.

 "Yeah so what" I replied unfazed by the anger in his voice.

  So the rumor that I have been talking about him finally has gotten around. That was really fast. But I wasn't going to take my words back especially now that he was here. A smart person would have simply lied but I wasn't that smart.

 "You sure do have a big mouth" he said cracking his knuckles.

   That's when fear actually hit me. The thought didn't really occur to me that Darren was going to beat me up. I had thought that he wouldn't lay a finger on a girl because it was wrong. But Darren has done many wrong things in his life and hitting me would be nothing to him. I gulped with fear filling me. I stood up backing away from him.

  "You stay away from me" My voice wavered.

   Darren smirked moving towards me more.

    I then looked around for some help but nobody moved to my aid. They just watched us with horror as what was about to happened. I searched for any teachers and they were nowhere to be found. How convenient I think seconds away from pissing my pants. Darren is still moving to me his green eyes trained on me like I was his prey.

 "After I get done with you you're never going to talk bad about me again because you won't have any teeth left"

   I shuddered at what he said. Given my current situation, I refused to be the victim. I was going to do something. I wasn't much of a fighter but self-defense was my only option. Anger then pooled into me. Anger that my only friend left me because of this douchebag who is a bully and walks around like he is god's greatest creation. I was going to show him that he wasn't.

  Without a single plan in my mind, I went forth with my attack.

  I had originally thought that I was going to punch him but then I remember that might not do much damage to him. So I did the only thing that I knew would work. I kneed the shit out of his balls. A yell tore through Darren lips and he fell to the ground clearly injured.

  He writhed in pain on the floor holding his balls in agony. I couldn't help but to smile triumphantly because the rude bastard deserved it.

  "What on earth is going on here?" demanded the principal of the university and I nearly crapped my pants.

  I was in deep trouble now.

But a part of me felt like it was worth it because I, Callie Martin had brought down Darren Trent from his throne.

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

I will try to update soon.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.