Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is just a prologue. I have a couple chapters done but want to get them beta read before uploading. This is a darker story about a girl who is lost and wants to end it all. I don't want to give too much way other than that. Sorry it is so short. I would love to hear your opinions on it though and if I should upload the other long chapters.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Death.

 

Such a sweet word yet so many people fear it. Not me. Standing up here alone the wind wimping through my hair, I feel no fear only peace. Nothing feels real up here, it’s so quietl. Two tiny steps forward and I could have that peace forever. But I know that I can’t, that I won’t. Two tiny faces press at the back of my mind. Reminding me of the people who would be left behind to fend for themselves. I resent those faces, before them I could have done it. Instead I’m stuck here on the edge of death wishing for the courage to take these two tiny steps.






Chapter End Notes:

Once again sorry that it is so short. Will try to get the other chapters back in the next couple days and post them.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.