Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story deals with dark issues but is not a dark read. There are elements that will make you cringe and push your limits but dealing with situations like these can you expect squeaky clean? This is a love story at the root, between two people that fall in love..    




Author's Chapter Notes:

He's coming......




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

The sultry and seductive music from The Weekend always put her in a trance when dancing upon the stage. Grabbing hold to solid pole she wrapped her legs around it and like many times before and allowed her body to be free, twirling upside down before finishing up with a split in the air showing off her caramel skin toned legs she lowered her body slowly to the ground. She smiled at hearing the cheers and the comments from the men but she didn't look at them as she rose to her feet. Her six inch heels glided across the floor as she went to untie the flimsy baby doll dress that barely concealed her volumptous breast then throwing it out to the crowd leaving her in only a tiny red g-string .Another roar of cheers and whistles welcomed her. She pushed her breast against one another kneeling to retrieve a fifty on the ground .She made sure her audience got a good glimpse of the imprint of her pussy before closing her legs and slowing rising jiggling her ass, and then her fingers went to her hair releasing the pins that held the bundle of auburn dyed curls falling against her oval face to mid shoulder. She allowed the music to consume her when she did something she never done before and that was stop in the middle of her song. Razor cut smoldering grey eyes meet hers dead on, she knew those eyes anywhere. Panic rose into her chest as she tried to play it off doing complicated moves from her previous acrobatic skills in dance on the pole before finishing quickly and left off the stage, not even stopping to retrieve her money. Bo the staff security guard was posted at the door to the dressing room. "Very nice performance Tiara" She smiled trying to remain calm while her hands were shaking.

 

"Can you make sure I'm not disturbed please."

 

""you got it princess"

 

" Thanks Bo."

 

She entered the room, not surprised she was the only girl inside, the night was still fairly young and Trixies was full of desperate husbands or single males whatever your taste required willing to throw away free money, there wouldn't be a girl back here for awhile. She went to her locker grabbing her rob slipping it on, heading towards her vanity she paced back and forward looking for her pack of smokes she just started out of habit. "He found me" she said to herself. A commotion outside startled her and then a loud thump as if someone had fallen to the ground, the twist of the door knob rang loud in her ear as her chest pounded profusely. In stepped her past she thought she managed to run away from but apparently her past her unfinished business with her.....

     

     

Nikolai Harkov walked into the room making her feel claustrophobic, at 6'3 he was a true warrior in statue, body and mind. His redish brown hair was cut short, almost in a miltary cut. He was the epitome of russian royalty. Olive skin, roman nose and full lips that all tied to his grey eyes that looked menacing with savagery she was sure he inherited from his father, though they looked nothing alike. Dressed in all black his attire always immaculate screamed money, very old money.His eyes meet hers lifting his lashes as he seemed to make her cum just by staring at her.

 

"So my father's favorite whore decided degrading herself more low?"

 

Ignoring the sting he slashed at her she fastened her rob tying in a knot to keep her hands for shaking.

 

 

" What did you do with Bo?"

 

He arched a brow, his lip curled in distaste dismissing the subject with a wave of his hand.

 

" Bo is no longer your fucking concern Tiara, "Get your shit, we leave now!"

 

Crossing her arms she didn't mistaken the threat in his words. Holding her head high she turned to face herself in the mirror, picking up a shade of lipstick to apply to her lips.

"So he's got you doing his dirty work now, you're his pet too, but that's right your always good at doing what he tells you like a good old boy". It was too late take back the words and she prepared for the worst from his wrath.

.

With a growl that shook every bone in her body he was at her in two strides turning her around gripping her arm tightly to the point of pain causing her cosmetics to fall in loud crash on the floor, he gripped her neck with the other pushng her back against the vanity.

 

" I am here of my own free will to take what is mine and what has always been".

 

" I would rather strip and degrade myself then to be with that monster so you might as well kill me Nick.Kill me and get it over with, that's what you're here for." She said his name regretting the formality she couldn't seem to erase. At the brink of death her g string was drenched just from his touch, his hand didn't move from her neck, he didn't squeeze but she felt pressure as she took a breath. Her emotions were so conflicted it was driving her crazy, but her pussy was aroused and loved this game of Russian roulette so much so she weeped and begged to be taken right there. That night a few weeks ago when she made love to Nick for the last time knowing the feelings they felt for one another could have sealed her fate even his she had to leave slipping away from his bed she managed to slip out of the dungeon that kept her captive for two years under his father's reign on a prayer hoping to never go back there. She knew Nick would be hurt, but she had no choice. Nick was not like his father in fact she thought he hated the man but she couldn't stand by and waste away, she couldn't wait for him. Her thoughts were forwarded back to the present when large warm hands that were now gentle held her face.

 

"He will never have you, you belong to me."

 

"I belong to no man "The words trembled from her lips. A tear ran down her cheek in which Nick delicately swiped it away his thumb, running the rough pad then over her bottom lip.

 

" I belong to you" he whispered against her ear.

 

His russian tongue made her melt when he spoke. His thick accent mixed in with his second language created goosebumps against her skin.

 

 

"You would love his whore?"

 

 

She spoke back the harshness and the reality he gave to her a moment ago. He pressed his forehead against hers "Forgive my words and my touch lubimaya moya(my love)," her legs some how fell apart at some point and he was wedged snugly in between, his hardness pressed against the thin material of her g string caused a sharp and erotic friction. "You will be under my protection, I will take you away from here from there, that place that has been a cancer to you, to me for so long. I will kill my father Tiara, and I want you by my side."












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.